Train derailments and explosions and chemical spills

Tigersoap said:
Yeah that's terrible.

Each time I read or see these things happening I can't help to think about how life is fragile, how any minute everything can be wiped out just like that. It's sad to think how all those people had dreams, hopes and so on and now it's gone... those who are left behind have to deal with the loss & grief now.

I know it may be too much 3d thinking but that's how I see things and I don't find much comfort in trying to soothe myself with any kind of after life idea.

Me too. And worst, I try to imagine their life, and also their last seconds of life. It is sometimes an obsession. I have to control my mind in that respect.

But in general these accidents make me feel angry. And me too, also, I start to think that there are so many coincidences. And also that maybe the majority of victims are young people, and good people. In the accident of Spain a lot were teachers, good people, like us, with their dreams and their actions and their plans for the present or future. And in less than one second... About the age of the victims, in the accident of Quebec, also a because train, a big majority were young.

dreamrider said:
Could be just a terrible coincidence or is there something more symbolic going on here?

loreta said:
Tigersoap said:
Yeah that's terrible.

Each time I read or see these things happening I can't help to think about how life is fragile, how any minute everything can be wiped out just like that. It's sad to think how all those people had dreams, hopes and so on and now it's gone... those who are left behind have to deal with the loss & grief now.

I know it may be too much 3d thinking but that's how I see things and I don't find much comfort in trying to soothe myself with any kind of after life idea.

Me too. And worst, I try to imagine their life, and also their last seconds of life. It is sometimes an obsession. I have to control my mind in that respect.

But in general these accidents make me feel angry. And me too, also, I start to think that there are so many coincidences. And also that maybe the majority of victims are young people, and good people. In the accident of Spain a lot were teachers, good people, like us, with their dreams and their actions and their plans for the present or future. And in less than one second... About the age of the victims, in the accident of Quebec, also a because train, a big majority were young.

Although a specific symbolism is possible, I personally think it's just souls “checking out” before the big “show”. Some folks like to “learn” from a distance.

In general we must always remember, that death is truly another step which we have very little objective information about. It's only a tragedy if you think of it from a certain limited “human” perspective, osit.

And now:

Two commuter trains collided head-on today in western Switzerland, Swiss Railways spokesman Reto Schaerli told CNN.

Swiss media reported that at least 33 people were injured, a number of them seriously.

The collision happened between the cities of Moudon and Payerne.

(From CNN news alert)

MK Scarlett said:
dreamrider said:
[...] Could be just a terrible coincidence or is there something more symbolic going on here?

Something like this came to my mind too...

My thoughts as well.

Not sure what it can be but the fact that the Spanish high speed train crash happened near Santiago de Compostela where pilgrims were gathering, and now the Italian bus crash taking pilgrims back to Naples from their pilgrimage.

Pilgrims - Christianity - crashes

rylek said:
MK Scarlett said:
dreamrider said:
[...] Could be just a terrible coincidence or is there something more symbolic going on here?

My thoughts as well.

Not sure what it can be but the fact that the Spanish high speed train crash happened near Santiago de Compostela where pilgrims were gathering, and now the Italian bus crash taking pilgrims back to Naples from their pilgrimage.

Reminds me of the 'falling cranes' of some years ago, then the sinking ships in Italy, and now the derailing trains and comrades. Truly amazing. Not to mention all the train explosions we've seen in a couple years.

Now, I went to Google Earth and noticed that the train track must have been built pretty recently, as there's only the old single-line track scanned there, and no tunnel around. A new fast track and no security systems installed means to me a probable huge responsibility for the railway owner, not the machinist alone... I just smell a scapegoat here.
The tracks looks filled up with turns, at least the old one, and those are positioned even before of the crash site. So it's difficult to reconcile with such high speeds.

On Google Earth the crash location is at:
Latitude: 42°51'34.31"N
Longitude: 8°31'41.18"O

rylek said:
MK Scarlett said:
dreamrider said:

My thoughts as well.

Would the symbolic could be "believe in lies"? While "Was Jesus Caesar" times, could it have any cosmic expression about all this? Just a though...

neema said:
Although a specific symbolism is possible, I personally think it's just souls “checking out” before the big “show”. Some folks like to “learn” from a distance.

In general we must always remember, that death is truly another step which we have very little objective information about. It's only a tragedy if you think of it from a certain limited “human” perspective, osit.

I agree, but still this causes suffering and anger. And probably that's part of the lessons.

MK Scarlett said:
rylek said:
MK Scarlett said:
dreamrider said:

My thoughts as well.

Would the symbolic could be "believe in lies"? While "Was Jesus Caesar" times, could it have any cosmic expression about all this? Just a though...

Interesting and scary. Monotheism appears to be that trap of lies and addictions sts of which is difficult to get off for most.

Possibility of Being said:
Perceval said:
Possibility of Being said:
Also, don't you think the driver's reaction seems a bit bizarre even when taking into account a huge shock he must have been in?

The train had two drivers and one was in hospital, the Galicia government said. It was not immediately clear which driver was under investigation or in hospital. The train was operated by state-owned company Renfe. Newspaper accounts cited witnesses as saying one driver, Francisco Jose Garzon, who had helped rescue victims, shouted into a phone: "I've derailed! What do I do?". El Pais newspaper said one of the drivers told the railway station by radio after being trapped in his cabin that the train entered the bend at 190 kilometers per hour (120 mph), twice the permitted speed. "We're only human! We're only human!" he told the station, the newspaper said, citing sources close to the investigation. "I hope there are no dead, because this will fall on my conscience." Investigators were trying to urgently establish why the train was going so fast and why failsafe security devices to keep speed within permitted limits had not worked [source]

The report I read in Spanish said he was walking back and forth on the tracks repeating "I derailed, what am I going to do...."

Yeah, that's how I understood that from the beginning, guessing there was a translation error. But that's not the part that sticks out most to me. That's the "we are only human" part. When do you usually say such a thing? When you make a mistake, overlook something, or are too weak to do something you think you should do. This kind of situations. Not when you are allegedly driving a train full of people at double permitted speed because... because of what? Out of fantasy? Cavalier attitude? Doesn't make sense. Assuming that's what he actually said (which may not be true), the only scenario I can think of for such comments to be said is some sort of a blackmail situation. You're forced to derail the train and the pressure is so big, and the price you are going to pay for not doing so is so high, that you do it and hope for the best possible outcome...

I know that's a bit a side issue in the whole picture, so fwiw...

It makes sense. And maybe the driver was selected for quite some time, when he wrote those jokes on FB (if that is true).

I was thinking about all these accidents. Like murders that produce fear, made by psychopaths, and the PTB utilize to control in a sort of way, these accidents also produce fear, insecurity at many levels. Not just in the population in general but for workers that have a sort of responsibility. Fear, fear, fear, fear to travel, fear in your work, fear everywhere. Even if people forget everything because people in general are so individualist and egoist, this fear is installed in the back of the mind.

Under my humble point of vue, this accident is not only due to the mechanic man, it is due to because something was not made correctly. The idea that the guy was "choose" is not a crazy one.

Everything, I see, is a spectacle that is part of the politics. Even this scandal about the treasure of the party and the possible implication of the President is also a spectacle. Nothing will change. And every party is playing a role and the citizens are participating also in this terrible circus. We have everything: the lions, the gladiators, the innocent blood, everything is there. It is nauseating. :barf:

MK Scarlett said:
rylek said:
MK Scarlett said:
dreamrider said:

My thoughts as well.

I was thinking something similar. Christianity being the default means of interpreting reality in the West, the message might be 'this is where your worldview will take you' - crash into a wall or fall off a cliff, either way the end result is going plat.

Another theory about this flurry of accidents might be that it could have something to do with the coming Wave and it causing slight changes in physicality. This Wave effect might also be messing with people's minds - the subconscious processes that normally guide individuals around their daily tasks are being disrupted. People being mostly mechanical run around on automatic and this autopilot is experiencing glitches.

Either way another reminder to pay close attention to objective reality.

edit: grammar

rylek said:
I was thinking something similar. Christianity being the default means of interpreting reality in the West, the message might be 'this is where your worldview will take you' - crash into a wall or fall off a cliff, either way the end result is going plat.

Another theory about this flurry of accidents might be that it could have something to do with the coming Wave and it causing slight changes in physicality. This Wave effect might also be messing with people's minds - the subconscious processes that normally guide individuals around their daily tasks are being disrupted. People being mostly mechanical run around on automatic and this autopilot is experiencing glitches.

Either way another reminder to pay close attention to objective reality.

edit: grammar

The way I see it, that rails are fixed and go only two ways - back or forth. Also some other incidents did hit boundaries or crossed them, like the bus in Italy or the plane from San Francisco. At other incidents other objects came across. As if things go off limits or not the way it should be normally.

And I thought about the crane incidents too. And speaking about Costa Concordia some people from boatyard got sued for 34 months and Schettino is still in the "process".

According to some news and the analysis of the black box of the spanish train crash it is said, that the driver did call someone before, was reading something and was too fast with 154 km/h where it should have been about 80 with the conclusion he was not concentrated.

Gawan said:
According to some news and the analysis of the black box of the spanish train crash it is said, that the driver did call someone before, was reading something and was too fast with 154 km/h where it should have been about 80 with the conclusion he was not concentrated.

What I hear is that he was talking with someone from Renfe, asking questions about the road. Very strange. So he was not just talking but asking references. And looking in a sort of map.

What I see in that case as on everything else is that we receive information of any king, the most part of the time contradictory, strange, false, and true also. Everything to make us feel impotent, and provoke in us exhaustion, fatigue, nausea. The information about the driver asking information about the road (as if he did not know what road to take, how if you have the choice to take a road) it is in total contradiction with the information at the beginning when they said that he was a very experienced man. This is a trick from the PTB to confuse us. And give us desperation instead of information.

It is also very interesting to see the importance of Facebook in that case. It is not gratuitous if they said that this man was using Facebook telling in it that he love to drive very fast. Yesterday in a inquest the majority of people were saying that they regretted what they have put in their wall, in Facebook, and what they wrote in it. So Facebook can be very dangerous! this is what they wanted, our masters, that we think about it. Be careful! Don't talk to much! etc.

loreta said:
Gawan said:

It is also very interesting to see the importance of Facebook in that case. It is not gratuitous if they said that this man was using Facebook telling in it that he love to drive very fast. Yesterday in a inquest the majority of people were saying that they regretted what they have put in their wall, in Facebook, and what they wrote in it. So Facebook can be very dangerous! this is what they wanted, our masters, that we think about it. Be careful! Don't talk to much! etc.

What I don't understand is that he was not saying that he loved speed in his facebook, it was a joke (a bad one) between him and his colleagues comparing the speed of the train vs the speed of a car and the fact that he could go at 200 km/h and the guardia civil couldn't give him a speeding fine (is this the word?) because to go at this speed in a highspeed railway is legal. That's why he uses the word "guardia civil" instead of "police", because specially in Galicia, they give a lot of speeding fines and are quite hated. Their colleagues also say they don`t understad what happened because he was very sensitive and responsible reagarding speed and that the media had misunderstood the facebook comment.
One example is my grandmother, who saw the facebook photo in tv and the first thing she said was "Look at his face, what an insane man, you can see he has guilty eyes, how disgusting!"
So why did they present him this way, as a obssesed with speed and then say that he lost focus? I think you are right Loreta, they are trying to give contradictory information so that if we get to the real reason of the crash, we will overlook it, as we would think that we could be mistaken.

I don't know if it was mentioned already, but there has been yet another train crash:

_http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2013/07/29/54-injured-in-Kazakhstan-train-crash/UPI-18361375098779/

54 injured in Kazakhstan train crash

Published: July 29, 2013 at 7:52 AM

ALMATY
, Kazakhstan, July 29 (UPI) -- A locomotive slammed into a passenger train in Almaty, Kazakhstan, causing mostly minor injuries to 54 people, the Transportation Prosecutor's Office said.

Four of the victims were hospitalized, a prosecutor's statement said.

The locomotive was pulling an empty passenger train around the station in Almaty -- the largest city in Kazakhstan -- when it slammed into the train full of people on track 4 of station Alma-Ata-2 Sunday, RIA Novosti reported.

"Four people, including one passenger, were hospitalized with various injuries. About 50 other people received minor injuries and declined to be hospitalized," the prosecutor's statement said.

I find it interesting that alma is the spanish word for soul.

Back
Top Bottom