Train derailments and explosions and chemical spills

"Comment: We at SOTT try to pay attention to the reality right and left, and what we see is unusually high number of train accidents and derailments, along with an increase of airplane emergency landings all around the world. It seems like the Universe is sending a message, and it isn't a nice one. The global train is running off the tracks!"

http://www.sott.net/article/264305-Spain-train-crash-reports-of-at-least-77-killed-130-injured

On Wikipedia, there are lists of train accidents. I checked out the number of notable train crashes to date this year, and the preceding few years (2010 - 2013), as opposed to July 25th 2000 - 2003.

2000 - 8
2001 - 9
2002 - 15
2003 - 14

2010 - 35
2011 - 23
2012 - 27
2013 - 26

There seems to be at least roughly double the number of accidents in the latter set of statistics. Even allowing for possible increased rail journeys, it does look like a significant and "unusually high" increase.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rail_accidents_(2010%E2%80%93present)

The Cs have often spoken of symbolism. When folk and systems seem to be struggling to stay 'on the right track' and not go 'off the rails', we could be getting a timely reminder from the Universe indeed!

Perhaps there is also an 'acceleratation of the truth train so that it runs off the track" as Jacques Vallee described it.

Re: Re:train crashes

It is very difficult, we don't have the aparatus to see clearly, frame by frame, what it is before: the explosion, the accident? What I see is that the part of the train after the locomotive is not following the curve. The question is why? What happened? It is because this part was detached by a mechanical problem? How come? Those trains are good, and they said that Wednesday this train was checked and everything was ok. Maybe the cause is on the rail?

It is difficult also to see if the train was coming fast or not. It does not seem to come very very fast. Remember: this accident happened almost near to the station. And they can, by computer, slow the train if it goes too fast. So another mystery.

Re: Re:train crashes

Nienna said:
loreta said:
You can see here the moment when the train went out of the rail:

http://elpais.com/elpais/2013/07/25/videos/1374749180_392391.html

It looks to me that just before the train leaves the tracks, there is a small explosion or something above the train in the area behind the engine. I stopped it at the point you can see what look to be flames above the train and it was still on the tracks, or so it seems to me, at that time.

Looking at the video and slowing it down it seems to me that the first car behind the engine started to come off the rails first, the strange thing is that it hadn't really entered the tight corner at that point and was still travelling relatively straight. Something more than speed was to blame here I think. A terrible tragedy though for those 80 dead and dozens wounded, many critically. :(

In the space of only a couple weeks...

July 10th, big train crash in Quebec, Canada, a French speaking province
July 12th, train crash in the outskirts of Paris, France
July 25th, train crash in Spain at Santiago de Compostela, a pilgrimage route which connects France to Spain, on a train that was built by Bombardier, a Quebec company.

Some strange symbolic connections here...

dreamrider said:
The Cs have often spoken of symbolism. When folk and systems seem to be struggling to stay 'on the right track' and not go 'off the rails', we could be getting a timely reminder from the Universe indeed!

Perhaps there is also an 'acceleratation of the truth train so that it runs off the track" as Jacques Vallee described it.

Given the terrible crash happened on the eve and at the place of one of the biggest Europe's Christian festivals, can't stop thinking about it in the context of the new view on Christianity (Jesus/Caesar) and all its possible implications. Sadly, I don't expect it to have a chance and reach enough people to change global awareness of the extent of deception and pure evil in the last two millennia. So the crash and its symbolism may relate to "struggling to stay on the right track", but perhaps it also can be pointing out to a need to pay attention and change direction in a proper way, otherwise a fatal derailing can take place instead... Or something along this line...

SOTT said:
The crash happened a day before Santiago's main festival, focused on St James. The apostle's shrine is the destination of the famous El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage, followed by Christians since the middle ages. The traditional fiesta de Santiago was cancelled ...

... "The scene is shocking, it's Dante-esque,"

Also, don't you think the driver's reaction seems a bit bizarre even when taking into account a huge shock he must have been in?

The train had two drivers and one was in hospital, the Galicia government said. It was not immediately clear which driver was under investigation or in hospital. The train was operated by state-owned company Renfe. Newspaper accounts cited witnesses as saying one driver, Francisco Jose Garzon, who had helped rescue victims, shouted into a phone: "I've derailed! What do I do?". El Pais newspaper said one of the drivers told the railway station by radio after being trapped in his cabin that the train entered the bend at 190 kilometers per hour (120 mph), twice the permitted speed. "We're only human! We're only human!" he told the station, the newspaper said, citing sources close to the investigation. "I hope there are no dead, because this will fall on my conscience." Investigators were trying to urgently establish why the train was going so fast and why failsafe security devices to keep speed within permitted limits had not worked [source]

Possibility of Being said:
Also, don't you think the driver's reaction seems a bit bizarre even when taking into account a huge shock he must have been in?

The train had two drivers and one was in hospital, the Galicia government said. It was not immediately clear which driver was under investigation or in hospital. The train was operated by state-owned company Renfe. Newspaper accounts cited witnesses as saying one driver, Francisco Jose Garzon, who had helped rescue victims, shouted into a phone: "I've derailed! What do I do?". El Pais newspaper said one of the drivers told the railway station by radio after being trapped in his cabin that the train entered the bend at 190 kilometers per hour (120 mph), twice the permitted speed. "We're only human! We're only human!" he told the station, the newspaper said, citing sources close to the investigation. "I hope there are no dead, because this will fall on my conscience." Investigators were trying to urgently establish why the train was going so fast and why failsafe security devices to keep speed within permitted limits had not worked [source]

The report I read in Spanish said he was walking back and forth on the tracks repeating "I derailed, what am I going to do...."

Why the fail safe security devices to keep speed within permitted limits did not worked? That's the primordial question. Is it because the company do not do their job correctly for any reason, one of it because they are cutting on anything to save money? Now the culprit is the driver but he is, I think, another victim of this accident. He will have in his mind all these deaths for the rest of his life...

Spain is a disastrous country with a politic that is erasing all services and all security on services. Spain is not a good country, let me tell you. This government is braking everything under their feet. This accident if it is symbolic it symbolizes how this country is in danger if we continue on this road that this government is taking.

Possibility of Being said:

I hope to be mistaken, but living in Spain and knowing how things work in this country.. I think the media has published this in order to prepare the masses for the new "scapegoat".

This is my reasoning:

- Many people think the responsibles of Valencia's subway crash (2006) and Spanair's airplane accident (2008) weren't exclusively the driver's/pilots fault, but as they resulted dead in both cases it was perfect for the ones involved. Cases closed. This time the driver is alive and can tell his version, so they have to put more effort if they want him to be the only responsible one.

- Neighbours say they heard an explosion that resonated inside their homes BEFORE the crash. Experts say the neighbours "misunderstood" the origin of the explosion, and that it was the train crashing what they heard.

- Apparently, the driver (30 year experience) has been making this route twice a day since 2011, and that what he said was "We're at 190 km/h, we're going to deraile", activated the emergency breaks but they didn`t seem to work (the association of civil engineers has said it is highly improbable that this is a human mistake) Instead, what the media has published seems to present a man who likes speed and is irresponsible. They are also commenting a photo he published in his facebook ONE year ago to support that image.

- The coverage of the accident has been vomiting, the cameras made zoom over the corpses covered in blankets and did it again to the relatives's faces when they arrived to identify their love's ones. It is also been used as a political weapon. Instead of giving useful and objective information, they are telling the audience each one of the stories of the one's that were inside the train that resulted dead. (a wife shouting her husband's name, a father with his one month old child etc)

Says here that "the Spanish prime minister, Mariano Rajoy, is from the crash city..."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/25/spain-train-crash-travelling-so-fast

I'm surprised they let that video get out.

Something else to take note of:

Violent protests break out in Spain as thousands call for the Prime Minister’s resignation over allegations he took pay-offs from government slush-fund

19 July 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2370057/Violent-protests-break-Spain-thousands-Prime-Minister-Mariano-Rajoys-resignation.html

Thousands of protesters demanding the resignation of Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy demonstrated in Madrid and Barcelona last night.

They took to the streets to call on Rajoy, the leader of the Popular Party who has been Prime Minister since 2011, to stand down over claims he took money from a government slush-fund.

What started as a peaceful event turned violent when riot police clashed with some protesters, leaving many people from both sides injured...

Leonarda and Kniall you are absolutely right. I don't have tv but I know that the driver is pointed as the guilty man before anything else. On radio they were very morbid talking incessantly about the "cadavers". There is another problem with media in Spain and is that news reporters can not say anything that in against the government. If you criticize the system you will loose your job.

So Spain is a dictatorship like under Franco. Rajoy was due to give a conference about his relation with Barcenas, but now this subject is forgotten. How convenient.

This is a video that explains how it is impossible that the cause of the accident is the speed because the system has some "barriers" that are there to stop the train in case of an urgency, for example if the driver faint, or is sick or anything else. And they were 2 drivers in that train. The video is in Spanish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paWzTzFOLXM

Many accidents in the world are very suspicious lately. It should be a proof to show that there was NO mental control over the perpetrators of such "accidents". It is time to consider the issue of mind control.

The location of this tragic 'accident' - Santiago de Compostela, may be significant as Possibility of Being has mentioned, in the context of the recent revelations about Caesar/Jesus; also the timing.

"Many people in Spain celebrate the life and deeds of James, son of Zebedee, on Saint James' Day (Santiago Apostol), which is on July 25. Saint James was one of Jesus' first disciples. Some Christians believe that his remains are buried in Santiago de Compostela in Spain."

http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/spain/santiago-apostle

"The 1,000 year old pilgrimage to the shrine of St. James in the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela is known in English as the Way of St. James and in Spanish as the Camino de Santiago. Over 100,000 pilgrims travel to the city each year from points all over Europe and other parts of the world."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiago_de_Compostela

You could say, over the years, the location has 'attracted' alot of energy that is 'orthogonal to Truth'.

The train drivers comments are indeed bizzare!!!

"I've derailed! What do I do" "We're only human! We're only human!" "I hope there are no dead, because this will fall on my conscience."

It seems to be a very 'convenient' distraction politically also, as Kniall mentioned, relating to the calls for the Spanish prime minister, Mariano Rajoy to resign over slush fund allegations.

This odd detail needs to be explained. If the driver knew he was going too fast, and had time to contact his operator to inform them that he was about to derail, why was he unable to do anything to avoid the outcome he foresaw?

http://www.news.nom.co/spain-train-crash-driver-had-boasted-news/

Spain train crash: Driver: 'I'm at 190kmph and we're going to derail!'

The driver of the train that crashed in northern Spain, killing at least 78 people, made a panicked phone call moments before the crash saying that the train was going too fast.

http://news.sky.com/story/1120591/spain-train-crash-driver-to-be-questioned

According to reports, one of the drivers realised what was about to happen before the crash and made a desperate call to Renfe ahead of the bend, saying: "I'm going at 190kmh, I'm going to derail."

In a second call to Renfe after the accident, the driver explained that he was trapped in the train.

http://everydayworldwide.com/spanish-train-crash-driver-im-at-190kmph-and-were-going-to-derail/

The driver of the train that crashed in northern Spain, killing at least 78 people, made a panicked phone call moments before the crash saying that the train was going too fast.

“I’m at 190 (kmph) and I’m going to derail!” the engine driver told the controllers of RENFE, the rail network.

Two men were at the controls of the train at the time, and it was not clear who had made the call.

Police sources told Spanish newspaper El Pais that, moments after the crash, the traumatised driver made another call to the operator.

dreamrider said:
The location of this tragic 'accident' - Santiago de Compostela, may be significant as Possibility of Being has mentioned, in the context of the recent revelations about Caesar/Jesus; also the timing.

"Many people in Spain celebrate the life and deeds of James, son of Zebedee, on Saint James' Day (Santiago Apostol), which is on July 25. Saint James was one of Jesus' first disciples. Some Christians believe that his remains are buried in Santiago de Compostela in Spain."

http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/spain/santiago-apostle

"The 1,000 year old pilgrimage to the shrine of St. James in the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela is known in English as the Way of St. James and in Spanish as the Camino de Santiago. Over 100,000 pilgrims travel to the city each year from points all over Europe and other parts of the world."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiago_de_Compostela

You could say, over the years, the location has 'attracted' alot of energy that is 'orthogonal to Truth'.

Oh, I had the same thought. I find it very curious that July 25 is the day when The Martyrdom of Saint James Liturgy _http://www.caminodesantiago.me/board/frequently-asked-questions/topic17262.html is performed in the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela, during which Botafumeiro ritual is performed. It can be seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtxuvtZqOog Apparently, this huge incenser is used only during the most important religious celebrations - Feast Days, Saint James martyrdom is one of them.

It is impressive, osit. This reminded me of the Russian Orthodox ritual when the Russian orthodox priest uses 'kadilo' (incenser) during religious service, althouth it's much less grand.

From Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botafumeiro :
The Santiago de Compostela Botafumeiro is one of the largest censers in the world weighing 80 kg[3] and measuring 1.60 m in height. It is normally on exhibition in the library of the cathedral,[4][5] but during certain important religious occasions it is brought to the floor of the cathedral and attached to ropes hung from the pulley mechanism.

There is another large thurible used in the other masses carried out in the cathedral, called "La Alcachofa" (literally, "The Artichoke")[6] or "La Repollo" (literally, "The Cabbage").[7] La Alcachofa is a silver-colored metal censer. It was created in 1971 by the sacred art artisans working under the craftsman Luis Molina Acedo.
The Botafumeiro produces large volumes of smoke. This is in accord with the well-known saying in religious circles, "More incense, less nonsense"

That would've been true ( word play: incense as more inner sense, using reason), if they didn't equate incense with smoke ( as in the "smoke and mirrors" phrase; smoke as something that doesn't let a person to see a clear picture) osit.

Later, from the same source:

One tradition has it that the use of a swinging censer in the Santiago de Compostela Cathedral began in the 11th century.[14] Arriving pilgrims were tired and unwashed. It was also believed that incense smoke had a prophylactic effect in the time of plagues and epidemics. Of course, incense burning is also an important part of the liturgy, being an "oration to God", or form of prayer.

Apparently, there were several accidents during Botafumeiro. From Wiki again:

One of the most renowned accidents took place during a visit of Princess Catherine of Aragon. She was on a journey to marry the heir to the English throne in 1499 and stopped by the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela. While it was being swung, the Botafumeiro flew out of the cathedral through the Platerias high window.

Well, it seems to me that it started during plagues or epidemics, which would make a lot of sense, only much earlier in time. The censer also looks like a comet fragment or meteor with a tail of smoke (in the video one can see that there is a fire inside) when it swings, osit. Well, that was the impression I had.

Kniall said:
This odd detail needs to be explained. If the driver knew he was going too fast, and had time to contact his operator to inform them that he was about to derail, why was he unable to do anything to avoid the outcome he foresaw?

http://www.news.nom.co/spain-train-crash-driver-had-boasted-news/

Spain train crash: Driver: 'I'm at 190kmph and we're going to derail!'

http://news.sky.com/story/1120591/spain-train-crash-driver-to-be-questioned

According to reports, one of the drivers realised what was about to happen before the crash and made a desperate call to Renfe ahead of the bend, saying: "I'm going at 190kmh, I'm going to derail."

In a second call to Renfe after the accident, the driver explained that he was trapped in the train.

http://everydayworldwide.com/spanish-train-crash-driver-im-at-190kmph-and-were-going-to-derail/

“I’m at 190 (kmph) and I’m going to derail!” the engine driver told the controllers of RENFE, the rail network.

Two men were at the controls of the train at the time, and it was not clear who had made the call.

Police sources told Spanish newspaper El Pais that, moments after the crash, the traumatised driver made another call to the operator.

That sounds to me like he was unable to control or slow down the speed of the train.

Back
Top Bottom