Trans madness: jokes & memes

@Voyageur wrote:
“Well, lessons learned, a 4:1 verbal exchange with these types was not good odds, it was kind of like a white male wearing a red MAGA hat walking through the wrong door, only to find on the other side that it was a Maoist feminist's convention.”

You had me at “Maoist”.
Wow, sounds like you got a full on “schooling” of the damned.
Condolences, I have been there as well.

You apparently didn’t follow my sons advice, I shared what he says to me in a massage a day or two ago.
He told me “All we can do Ma, is “smile and wave”.(And, get the heck away from THEM!”

Engaging with anyone in the “Toxic Feminine” camp is futile, and possibly dangerous, as the programming IS complete, it’s dangerous cult.

There is a very interesting area of research regarding the Feminist movement, and the conspiracy to erase femininity, motherhood, women.
For starters, one of the earlier books I read is The Anti-Mary Exposed: Rescuing the Culture from Toxic Femininity, by Carrie Gress.
She also has her summary of her book on a PDF, that is accessible.
Here’s an excerpt:

“Most of us, however, don’t know the full story of the bat- tle lines drawn in the 1960s that form the backdrop of what women think about themselves today.

It is a story that is told by the victors—as most history is—where the events of the last fifty years unfolded as something chic, empower- ing, glamorous, important, and progressive.

Or so goes the narrative. The reality, however, is something quite different. The clues, dropped like crumbs, can be seen along the way, though hastily covered up so that few can see the full under- belly of the movement.

One such crumb came from the early 1970s. Twelve (not an insignificant number) highly educated, upper class women sat around a table in New York City and chanted this “litany” to express what they wanted to see happen in the world:
“Why are we here today?” the chairwoman asked. “To make revolution,” they answered.
“What kind of revolution?” she replied.
“The Cultural Revolution,” they chanted.
“And how do we make Cultural Revolution?” she
demanded.
“By destroying the American family!” they
answered.
“How do we destroy the family?” she came back.
“By destroying the American Patriarch,” they cried
exuberantly.
“And how do we destroy the American Patriarch?”
she probed.
“By taking away his power!”
“How do we do that?”
“By destroying monogamy!” they shouted.
“How can we destroy monogamy?”
“By promoting promiscuity, eroticism, prostitu-
tion, abortion and homosexuality!” they resounded.
These women had a very clear goal in mind and became the vanguard to what would become the women’s liberation movement.”
https://tanbooks.com/content/AntiMa...1ceBMSFGVEUGkF0PbWAj9NEjKkYHXKmLGFyoMxprfdar2

Back
Top Bottom