Trans madness: jokes & memes

Pan you're just a traitor to the LGBTQZZ lobby, so it's okay😁. Plus you're not a millenial so you can always play the "I'm too old for this crap" card.

As for young gay men acting like a caricature of a woman...maybe they think it's easier being a woman because all she has to do is to be pretty !! These types have often a pretty demeaning view of women. But yeah I don't get the logic either, taking on the (often the worst sides) of feminity to get a guy, who is attracted to males and so, logically, will tend to be attracted by masculine qualities🤷🏻‍♀️

And being a true man is difficult! You have to be strong, reliable, stable, responsible, having a minimum of intellectual and emotional intelligence... That's too much work for them!!

Well I can understand that when you are young, it's almost normal to test various rolls ranging between male and female - and i say, yeah, why be normal. Ok. Not everybody has super masculine features when 20, so there is a level of androgyny attached to the beauty and looks when you cross from teenage to early malehood.

But then, comes a time, in which you settle down a bit, into the guy you are. Let it be ok, too, that a few settle for Dolly, Thai-fem, and similar - like it used to be; a few ones - but the majority settled down into their male bodies and bods, even as gay guys. We didn't run around in high heels in our 40s.

So a lot of "boundaries" seem dissolve at many levels of society, including the gay scene. It is almost like filters don't exist anymore. Maybe it is a combined phenomena; under the umbrella of increased influence of 'our' reptile brain; No filters, anything goes (?)

I mean like the guy Puma showed... What is he... in his early 40s ? Under the hood, with great masculine features, jaw, muscles... I would like to ask him, IS THAT REALLY YOU ? Or is this just a performance, a statement, a brief fun performance, or perhaps a mission ? Does he live like this every day ?

I have hard time to believe that a guy with these masculine features (and he hasn't gotten rid of them, either) would have more success as this woke-cletian doll like below. Who is the target of interest in a 'guy' like it below ? Whom does he wish to attract ? I just don't get it.

Oh man, yes, I am starting to get too this woke BS business :lol:

78m0a3.jpg

Another thought

However, I also have to consider this: what social media is showing off (which is a lot into our faces) - might not be how things really look like in daily life. When I look around in Stockholm - it is almost impossible to see two guys holding hands or sharing a kiss. In fact, I basically never see it in the general public (which surprises me)

The other week I did see a couple who shared a kiss, holding hands, like any normal couple - and it wasn't a show-off, either. It was a startling moment, actually a sweet moment - because it is so incredible rare to see that in public here in Stockholm. (You would think that we are so woke and open in Sweden, that you'd see it everywhere... but no, that isn't really the case).

Swedish guys (in the city) have always been on the softer side when you met them in person. People who hold back a bit. I originally associated that with a more humble disposition in the collective soul among the Northerners back in the 80s. (It might been tougher and far more raw before that, though, think 20s, 40s and 60s)

This gentle effect does seem to have increased in favor of a more submissive version, where the nordic male generally plays a thinner roll in general. Another trait in the Swedish collective male soul; the avoidance of conflicts, also has increased in favor of "pretending not to hear anything", or simply to walk away / not to respond.

Another thought come to my mind is, that I sometimes (secretly) thought some of my colleagues perhaps being gay, actually shown to be straight guys. While it also has happened that a few gay guys, I thought were straight, flew under my (gay) radar.

because it is so incredible rare to see that in public here in Stockholm.
This is astonishing. Here I see gay couples everyday in the street, mostly holding hands. Most gay men I know are just regular people who, if it doesn't come up in a discussion, you wouldn't know they are (in fact, who cares?). Then there are those who have caricature mannerisms of old hysteric women. It's almost as if there are no continuity between the two groups as far as I could see: either normal behaving gay, or outlandishly caricatural.

"I am a cat ! Am I really ?

Not entirely related to Trans madness, but part of it.

The speech, which is absolutely splendid ❤️ :lol: was held by a woman dressed in a cat costume at a school board meeting - at first claiming "I am a cat" - but in reality, she outlines the madness in all of this, when people claim to be real cats - it is, let's face it, a war against reality (which you always loose by only 100%)

It comes from the Telegram channel "dwtruthwarrior", link here - but i extracted the speech into an mp3 file, so you can listen to it here.

_-2023-02-01-at-20.34.21.jpg

View attachment I am a cat - Am I ?.mp3

327881718_5526581410779550_6132737827999318545_n.jpg

Trans Am

FiMQIk7XwAwZYhz.jpeg

One of the twitter comments were:

- "Solidarity sister..... I was born a man but identify as a an American muscle car....I'm a Trans Am..."

But let's be honest.
I get the impression that the photo is just a meme / joke; an image of a woman somebody colorized with some extra paint (through an app). Then it can be called anything, in a world standing at the edge, reacting to anything and everything.

FiQUZBlXwAI05gM.jpeg

Searching for "TransTrans"

Wondering if that is a ting ? I couldn't really find much about women identifying as "trans". Instead, I bumped mostly into a gray zone between genderbender / transhumanism related memes and illustrations.

So, here we go...

cc7mf0u11n9a1.png.jpg

7rtmuo87arv91.jpg

z2skj7uiae3a1.jpg
(Nope. Sorry. You don't)

Plug it in ?! - asks the transhuman android.

Sure - I do Universal USB !

tf6nraw4x64a1.jpg

A so called "shit post meme" :umm:

_-2023-02-02-at-20.06.25.jpg

Back
Top Bottom