Transition into 4th Density Realm

Tough luck, the distance between densities is not measured in meters! :-)

Another form of "distance" could be the number of lessons learned which progressively "unlock" deeper layers of reality.
The challenge is to formalize this concept using mathematics. However, that involves also having a definite answer for infinities of the form "all there is, was and will be."

For example, consider the following figure:

View attachment 70835

Three filled circles are rotating clockwise. Which is the most "advanced" circle?
Hard to tell, because there is no "end" and no "beginning!"

But then, how is "progress" measured? The number of "laps" (lessons) around the big circle?
Linear thinking fails us again as there is no starting point.

It seems that it is through the assembling and structuring of information that we acquire sufficient "mass" in order to jump to the next level. The "chessboard" has always been there; the universe is letting us freely choose our next move.
It could be that residing in a 4d STO is primarily a state of mind.
The neighbor may suggest that we take care of the drinking water because there are incedios nearby or for any reason that in fact causes us the necessary intensity to take into account and this may be that it potentiates that we generate a negative reality so the idea would not be to believe that nothing bad or negative can come into our lives, in any case, how could we make a time-jump out of that negative timeline, or rather how to reside in 4d while the 3d attracts us as a magnet to such eventualities?

Apparently in 4D, there will be bugs! Will they also have variable physicality?

December 10, 1994

Q: (L) When we go into 4th density are we going to be free of mosquitoes, roaches, slimy worms, slugs and so on?
A: No.

I wonder how to interpret this snippet. Will it be a matter of transitioners still being connected to a material existence, but becoming less and less subject to its physical laws?

Like, there will still be a physical earth, with critters galore that can be seen and interacted with, but certain people won't be so 'stuck' in this plane and can learn to navigate in a less physical manner?

I wonder how to interpret this snippet. Will it be a matter of transitioners still being connected to a material existence, but becoming less and less subject to its physical laws?

Like, there will still be a physical earth, with critters galore that can be seen and interacted with, but certain people won't be so 'stuck' in this plane and can learn to navigate in a less physical manner?
I think you are on to something. What if how the Cs say it is the matter of awareness and we simply become aware more of the reality around us. What if we are already connected through consciousness to all densities and simply transitioning to 4d is becoming aware of that part of ourselves through simply put, knowledge? Knowledge in my view is very simple word but with boundless applications. Imagination is the limit. How much we know is only limited by how much we want to know and to know I think is not enough to hold information, it had to be "unzipped" through factual experience. I may be wrong here but for very least that's what your post inspired me to share. And another thing: we don't know what we don't know.

Will it be a matter of transitioners still being connected to a material existence, but becoming less and less subject to its physical laws?
Yeah, I think that's possible. (If you mean 3D material existence/physical laws)

Maybe there are life forms in 4D that are bug-like? I guess we won't know for sure! If yes, then I'd think they'd also have variable physicality. See also:

JULY 31, 1999

Q: Next question. Somebody sent me some information recently about something called “Roswell Rods.”
Can you tell me what these “Rods” are?
A: Do you mean the life forms?
Q: Well, that IS what some of the folks are trying to call them!
A: 4th Density Life Forms.
Q: That’s pretty interesting. (A) Is it a being with a soul?
A: Sort of.
Q: (A) Intelligent?
A: Relative to others.
Q: In terms of what we know about relative intelligence, could you give us an example of something in our
density that relates here?
A: Birds.
Q: They are like 4th density birds?
A: Maybe. That’s close enough.

Yeah, over a period of about 1000 years (3D equivalent), which is still a very long time and probably many lifetimes. I've said already several times that, IMO, "transitioning to 4D" is probably going to be a lot less Hollywood than anyone thinks. You know the way Laura has said in the past, referring to "talking to dead dudes" that a dead Presbyterian is still a dead Presbyterian? I think we can reasonably apply that to 4D (not just 5D), and to ourselves therein. There is no free lunch. The person you are the day before "transitioning to 4D" will, IMO, be the same person you are the day after. The environment will be somewhat different (probably), but simply being in a different environment is unlikely to confer "superpowers".

structuring of information that we acquire sufficient "mass" in order to jump to the next level. The "chessboard" has always been there; the universe is letting us freely choose our next move.

It sounds like a similar situation in 3rd density; Conscientiousness units that just graduated to 3rd density are in a kind of different development level as other beings (people) in 3rd density as well, for example, the Organic Portals individuals who hasn’t developed a “soul” as other 3rd density beings and are incapable of feeling some emotions and real connection as souled individuals. Which is something that you acquire with lessons and “time” according to the Cs.

My understanding is that variable physicality is something that is possible in 4D, not automatic. And I'd say that's especially true for people who have just spent 309,000 years immersed in a physical existence.
There are plenty of examples of that in 3D as well. A lot of the feel-good, new age hopes and dreams which are preached as gospels are perhaps possible but certainly not given to anyone without a lot of work. I had a discussion/argument about that with a good friend the other day. It was an old saying from the 70's (not sure who originated it but it started in the self-awareness movements of the day):

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that frightens us most."

I argued that this idea is complete BS and assumes we intrinsically possess an innate ability and level being which we only need to pop open like a can of beer, if we have the courage to snap our fingers. While there is a modicum of truth to it, this idea sidesteps the reality (in my experience) that you have to work at it mightily to get anywhere beyond the default state. Nothing is given on a silver platter for free.

Now throw in cockroaches at the next level and God truly has an extreme sense of humor!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that frightens us most."

I agree, and wow, that quote brought back memories from my early new agey days. I even immediately knew the author - Marianne Williamson! :lol: I'd actually flip that quote on its head, it's our darkness that frightens, or should if we have any sense or self awareness and knowledge of the forces at work in this world, frighten us most.

I agree, and wow, that quote brought back memories from my early new agey days. I even immediately knew the author - Marianne Williamson! :lol: I'd actually flip that quote on its head, it's our darkness that frightens, or should if we have any sense or self awareness and knowledge of the forces at work in this world, frighten us most.
Right?! It is so obviously wrong (now) and a total fantasy that boosts a false sense of self that most people never actually earn. And if we DO get to that point, it's a helluva burden to actually try to be responsible for and manifest that sh*t in any conscious, meaningful or impactful way! 🫠🤪

(and thanks for remembering the person who coined that phrase... I'd forgotten. I do recall Werner Erhard co-opting that one as well)

The model that I use for visualising the densities & potential interactions is that of frequency ranges and filters i.e. the radio station analogy . If you are not tuned in to a shared frequency, then communication is not possible (excluding harmonics).
E.g. using made-up number ranges:
Density Frequency
1 1 to 10
2 11 to 100
3 101 to 1000
4 1001 to 10000
A conscious unit (e.g. human) at 3rd density operates nominally between 101 to 1000, but via the Work, development, random chance , etc. develops the ability to 'receive' up to 1100, thus being able to interact with 'low-frequency' 4th density units.

Conversely, a 4th density unit (by working at it) might be able to interact at 900, thus being able to communicate with 'high-frequency' 3rd density .

Another possibility is that a unit may not be able to 'cover' the full range of the native density (through DNA, injury, etc.)
e.g.
a 3rd density STS entity might 'top-out' at 800 (rather than the 1000 limit) so any 3rd density unit (e.g. STO candidates) that could maintain a frequency of >800, would effectively be non-interactable to the 3rd density STS unit. No other action would be required to establish isolation.

It might also be that certain devices (e.g. Arks, stone circles) might require 'high-end' frequencies to be used in their creation, but could be used by 'lower' frequency units once they were operational.

Right?! It is so obviously wrong (now) and a total fantasy that boosts a false sense of self that most people never actually earn. And if we DO get to that point, it's a helluva burden to actually try to be responsible for and manifest that sh*t in any conscious, meaningful or impactful way! 🫠🤪
Yep, and to make it not just conscious but not consequential.

This reminded me of a coworker I have who is into "the secret" and manifesting and all that, and when things are going well for her, she is a lovely individual, laughing and joking, generous and kind... but when things are a little bit rough, she completely switches it over and becomes rather unlikable, and aren't we all like that really.

My understanding is that variable physicality is something that is possible in 4D, not automatic. And I'd say that's especially true for people who have just spent 309,000 years immersed in a physical existence.
I think that is why they say all there is is lessons because we all just learn, and learn and learn a lot more and eventually you get to figure out or have an idea of how variable physicality works. I may be assuming but just thought that the change is not a perks going to 4D, but something you earn or learn because of awareness and that that ability is not possible in this 3D environment because of certain factors or FRV(?). Just a thought but dont really have a clear set or idea of which certain factors. 🤔🤔

Back
Top Bottom