Tri-Monic, Let Your Light Shine - Stefan Verstappen kickstarter

RedFox said:
33 hours to go, $723 left.

Is there anyone who's not donated that can't afford $1? $2? $10? etc
Maybe those that can could up their donation by a few dollars to push the last stretch?
I'd hate to see it fail by so little :(

Jonathan said:
Might I suggest that everyone shares this (again if you have already) on facebook or twitter or whatever else you use, during the last hours of the campaign. It increases the odds of coming across the last few people who might make the difference in pushing this to the goal.

Also tag Stefan if you're friends and/or connected with him, that ensures that his network will also see it. :)

That's a good idea. Although most of the funds appear to have come from people on the forum.
Their where 22 contributors when I posted originally, and now there are 66. So 2/3 of the donators come from here.
Out of the 1000+ views in this thread 44 people donated.

I am prepared to up again tomorrow in case the target is not met by then. It won't fail now, it's too close to the limit so we would not let that happen, now would we? :cool:

For those who think they could spare e.g. double amount (or 50% extra) of what they originally pledged, it is very to go to the Kickstarter page and change it.

Looks worthwhile - I pledged and shared on FB.

$4,587 out of the goal of $5,000 has been pledged so far :-)

Just donated. Only 143$ left and 24 hours to go:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1115724191/tri-monic-let-your-light-shine-toronto-nuit-blanch/comments

So close... I'll up mine as well as reshare.

Edit:Fully funded! $3807 of $3807 or ($5000 CAD of $5000 CAD from 74 backers.) Woot! And I don't mean for this to look like all the rest of it came from just me (because it didn't by a long shot lol) there must have been a recent surge.

Can't believe how quickly that went up. When it was posted it needed just over $2500 cad :shock:

Shows what can be achieved by afew donations in a very short space of time!!

Huxley said:
74 backers $5,000 pledged of $5,000 :D :D

That's excellent! A lot of us here on the forum came through and helped pitched in and now an art project that actually seems worthwhile and sends out a positive message can be made and showcased. :thup:

Turgon said:
Huxley said:
74 backers $5,000 pledged of $5,000 :D :D

That's excellent! A lot of us here on the forum came through and helped pitched in and now an art project that actually seems worthwhile and sends out a positive message can be made and showcased. :thup:

That's really good news! :clap:

Back
Top Bottom