Tritium clues

Pierrrr said:
Alada said:
Pierrrr said:
If you review you learn. Knowledge protects.

[..]
When we find that we cannot explain something simply to someone else, then it usually means that we have not properly understood it ourselves (or there is nothing there to understand). In trying to convey knowledge to others we can perhaps learn something new ourselves, both about the material at hand and ourselves, it’s an example of serving self through serving others.

As above, so below.

Pieces of the puzzle start clicking together.

Once you contemplate the triple star system we are living in.
The Sun, the Mother star and the little brother.

Much like the tritium atom.

The triplicative connecting clue profile.

Pierrrr, you are being fairly cryptic and writing for yourself rather than for others. This is very inconsiderate of you. If you want to share something, please do so in an understandable way in consideration for others. If you do not want to do this, then maybe finding a forum that caters to your type of self-importance would be better suited for you.

The name Miles Mathis has been coming to my attention a lot on the forum and on SOTT in the past months.

Pierrrr/pavlink seem(s) to put a lot of energy trying to promote him. Pavlink is also a member of the Thunderbolts project forum and basically does the same over there which doesn't seem to get much attention unfortunately except by a few other devoted fans of Mathis' work.

One thing with Mathis is that he seems to be unable to envision that his theories might even be wrong. He speaks a lot out of self-importance, or so it seems to me. He often calls people/scientists names and seems to imply that everyone not sharing his opinions are just plain stupid.

As far as the maths/physics is concerned though, I cannot really comment for I don't have the necessary skills, knowledge and understanding.

Another thing that caught my attention is his dedication to conspiracy theories. Some of his beliefs in that regards are as following:

- He believes that the Boston marathon bombing was a ''poor fake''.
- He believes pretty much the same for the Sandy Hook massacre.
- He believes that no planes hit the WTC and that the videos are fake.
- He believes that pi = 4 and that NASA is hiding the proof.
- He claims that the Gestapo is trying to shut him up.

Mathis also asks for donations to ''allow him to continue writing these unpublishable things'' which shall be made to the ''SAVE THE ARTISTS FOUNDATION''. A quick Google search for this foundation returned basically nothing. Moreover, the payment is done to a certain ''Melisa Smith'' which actually is another name which Mathis uses (actually, it's an anagram of ''Miles Mathis'').

Anyway, I'm sure more information could be gathered by making deeper research but I think there are plenty of red flags already.

FWIW

Back
Top Bottom