Trump covid/survival

Well, we do know that the elite have been announcing chaos around the November elections, everything from riots, to Trump refusing to step down if he loses, to problems with mail-in vote counting leading to contested election results, to warnings about cyber attacks from foreign governments (i.e. blaming it on Russia, China, Iran...), to warnings about bioterror attacks. Before the Trump getting COVID story, we had news that a letter containing the poison ricin was sent to Trump.

So the news about Trump having COVID feeds into an already chaotic atmosphere that is to a large extent created by the power elite, and seems to be designed to sow confusion, divisions and fear.

Trump's already out of hospital and back at the White House (which has set off legacy media reaction about his 'irresponsibility'). For a few days though, he got much sympathy from his otherwise implacable foes.

I don't know what if any of this was calculated - and we will likely never know because the media has ruined itself as 'a medium through which to report facts' - but the timing sure was strange.

According to one of his sons, the president and everyone around him has been tested daily the last 7 months, so... why now?

You'll notice from observing your own milieu that many if not most people 'still believe in The Covid'. All politicians today - especially on the national and international stage when considering large masses of people - must therefore pay some form of regular tribute to The Covid, which seems to have an immediate placating effect on authoritarian types.

They literally feel calmer when government 'goes full Covid' - the polar opposite psychological effect, of course, to normal humans. And therein lies the source of 'the world going mad': how to govern or manage increasingly polarized populations when 'the wave' is amplifying inherent/latent differences between fundamentally different types of humans within any given population.

Trump's already out of hospital and back at the White House (which has set off legacy media reaction about his 'irresponsibility'). For a few days though, he got much sympathy from his otherwise implacable foes.

I don't know what if any of this was calculated - and we will likely never know because the media has ruined itself as 'a medium through which to report facts' - but the timing sure was strange.

According to one of his sons, the president and everyone around him has been tested daily the last 7 months, so... why now?

You'll notice from observing your own milieu that many if not most people 'still believe in The Covid'. All politicians today - especially on the national and international stage when considering large masses of people - must therefore pay some form of regular tribute to The Covid, which seems to have an immediate placating effect on authoritarian types.

They literally feel calmer when government 'goes full Covid' - the polar opposite psychological effect, of course, to normal humans. And therein lies the source of 'the world going mad': how to govern or manage increasingly polarized populations when 'the wave' is amplifying inherent/latent differences between fundamentally different types of humans within any given population.
I have a question for the C's - did Trump get the the STO virus or the STS virus?

Ever since the debate I see a lot of memes on Facebook that both sides - [democrats/republicans] are evil. That suggests that there is no reason to vote. The way I see it is that we need to delay the agenda of the PTB until the wave intervens. Hopefully, a giant meteor will do a black swan dive, or the coming apparently early winter will develop into a full blown mini or major ice age - or maybe 'cosmic forces on display' will give people second thoughts, and put the Covid scam into objective focus.

Now is not the time to hold to the principled idea that a vote for the lesser evil is still a vote for evil.

For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. 22 If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be cut short. 23 At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is!’ do not believe it.…

To me, the more the agenda of the PTB can be delayed, the more chance we have of an intervening black swan event, cosmological, or the awakening of the [woke] people, or something else occurs to spoil the wishful thinking of the globalists. As bad as a black swan event, or events, will be, I hope that such occurs before the genocide dreamed of by our 'fearless leaders'.

[edit: for clarity]

Last edited:
What a difference compared to his previous video's. The man is back. Perhaps Trump, if he really had corona also received 'the upgrades' the C's mentioned.

His chest looks kind of rigid. I wonder if he is wearing some sort of thin, high tech armor under his shirt. The shirt doesn't flow with him like usual. I'm still kind of wondering if he was moved there just for protection.

His chest looks kind of rigid. I wonder if he is wearing some sort of thin, high tech armor under his shirt. The shirt doesn't flow with him like usual. I'm still kind of wondering if he was moved there just for protection.
I am hoping his Secret Service guys have his back- the opposition has been gunning for him even before he took office. Despite all the weird stuff he says (which I quite frankly think is a show to keep them guessing!) no one deserves the crap he has been put through. How can anyone do a credible job with all the nonsense.

I am hoping his Secret Service guys have his back- the opposition has been gunning for him even before he took office. Despite all the weird stuff he says (which I quite frankly think is a show to keep them guessing!) no one deserves the crap he has been put through. How can anyone do a credible job with all the nonsense.
I have heard from several reliable sources that he has his own private security detail between him and the Secret Service. They are said to be dressed the same way. Would not surprise me a bit if true. He's not an idiot.

Donald Trump posted a video message upon returning to the White House this evening - "One thing's for certain - Don't let it dominate you - Don't be afraid of it - You're gonna beat it. Don't let it take over your lives". Wow! What a resounding rejection of the entire narrative propped up by the PTB. Maybe Trump did get the STO version of the virus, got his DNA "upgraded". Go Trump! I listened to that like probably 5 times. Also, he looks much healthier now, hmmm.

Aaaaaand of course CNN reacted this way, as they are the main mouthpiece of the PTB: "He did take of his mask, put it in his pocket... I dunno what kind of statement he's trying to make by showing off he can't off his mask.... trying to give some sort of symbolic gesture, and uh, it's not necessarily the right gesture to give at this point".

CNN Response to Trump "Don't let it dominate you"

Last edited:

They literally feel calmer when government 'goes full Covid' - the polar opposite psychological effect, of course, to normal humans.
And therein lies the source of 'the world going mad': how to govern or manage increasingly polarized populations when 'the wave' is amplifying inherent/latent differences between fundamentally different types of humans within any given population.
I'm not usually able to sit through South Park episodes these days; (they're just too base for my apparently delicate sensibilities), but I wanted to see what Matt and Trey had to say about Covid; in the past, they've often been right on the money when it comes to critical thinking about culture. -Though, in the last couple of years they've kind of slipped, becoming less able to resist the propaganda, and somehow more revolting, to the point where I ended up tuning them out.

I thought they got Cartman's response perfectly; they portrayed their child sociopath character as looooooving the lockdowns. He doesn't have to interact with real humans anymore, which he finds exhausting.

Donald Trump posted a video message upon returning to the White House this evening - "One thing's for certain - Don't let it dominate you - Don't be afraid of it - You're gonna beat it. Don't let it take over your lives". Wow! What a resounding rejection of the entire narrative propped up by the PTB. Maybe Trump did get the STO version of the virus, got his DNA "upgraded". Go Trump! I listened to that like probably 5 times. Also, he looks much healthier now, hmmm.

Aaaaaand of course CNN reacted this way, as they are the main mouthpiece of the PTB: "He did take of his mask, put it in his pocket... I dunno what kind of statement he's trying to make by showing off he can't off his mask.... trying to give some sort of symbolic gesture, and uh, it's not necessarily the right gesture to give at this point".

CNN Response to Trump "Don't let it dominate you"
He is talking about vaccines that will come soon. About the fantastic medications against the corona. About the fantastic doctors that fight corona. He is, in his particular way, continuing the same message. Corona is dangerous but we, with our medication and doctors, vaccines, etc, we will beat it. That's what I listen. Maybe I'm wrong.

The only sentence that is different is the "Don't let it dominate you." It is not a clear sentence. About whom he is talking? Interesting yes indeed.

He is, in his particular way, continuing the same message. Corona is dangerous but we, with our medication and doctors, vaccines, etc, we will beat it. That's what I listen. Maybe I'm wrong.

yes, I think he’s smarter than just simply come out and say...”this is all lies!”
I know that from a business point of view he’d love to own the patent for the vaccine and sell billions of it. But he has also stated that he’d take an effective vaccine from elsewhere.

Perhaps the best thing I’ve heard him say about the whole thing is that he wouldn’t want a vaccine to be mandatory, which I think it’s enough of a message of where he stands with it. I think he really wants to reopen the country and he knows they won’t let him without a silly vaccine being available. I actually suspect that he would’ve already worked out a deal to vccinate everyone with Sputnik V if it wasn’t a talking point of the left that he’s a Russian puppet, he just wants the country opened up.

He healed and looks very good. As far as I listened in his statements he says 'don't be afraid' This is not something I'm used to. While everyone was talking about panic, He said otherwise motivating things. I think the virus strengthened his positive channel.

I think The STS forces are really mad for the recent moves of Trump, but more like they seems so desperate latelly

Back
Top Bottom