Trump era: Fascist dawn, or road to liberation?

The US is one step closer to civil war after Trump found guilty on all counts.
Over the last few years I've heard many times the DS wants to start a civil war by turning the American people against each other. That has failed, if anything the actions of the DS have brought people together more then ever. A more correct description would be a revolutionary war.

Speculations as to what comes next are flying about. Is it a set up for a false flag involving fake Trump supporters pulling a terrorist attack are among them.

It’s certainly waking up a lot of Americans, but the sad part is not all of them. And there are plenty more that think voting harder will resolve the issue.
I've been reminded often that its never been the majority that's made the big changes but only a hand full. The US still has lots of sleepers still, life carries on more or less normally so that's easy to do. I'm fairly certain a BIG shake up is coming, maybe the financial crash, then no one will be sleeping. As far as the voting goes, there is a lot of work being done to expose, prove and rectify the cheating that happened in 2020 and 2022. So that may play into the BIG wake up call, hopefully so.

Perhaps this has already been written about. I admit that I don't really follow the American domestic twists and turns, but it caught my attention. I remember C's talking about Trump's possible artificial stroke. Apparently, the threat of this disaster is growing.
Donald Trump said that if he is elected president of the United States, he will declassify all documents about the assassination of John F. Kennedy and the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. And the cherry on the cake is the case of pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, to whom many Democrats went to the island
02.06.2024 Новости с Украины. Часов Яр: Загадочный рейд наших штурмовиков под КАЛИНОВКОЙ. Карта боевых действий на этот час (22 видео)

Возможно об этом уже писали. Я признаюсь, что не очень то слежу за американскими внутренними перипетиями, но это привлекло мое внимание. Помнится мне, что C's говорили о возможном искусственном инсульте Трампа. Видимо угроза наступления этого несчастья нарастает.

In legal news, coming in from the Connecticut bar's president, lawyers are being warned that they can't make criticism of the Trump prosecutors, nor judges, such as Juan Merchan et cetera.

Here is the message in its entirety:

Dear Members,

Words matter. Reckless words attacking the integrity of our judicial system matter even more.

In the wake of the recent trial and conviction of former President Donald Trump, public officials have issued statements claiming that the trial was a “sham,” a “hoax,” and “rigged”; our justice system is “corrupt and rigged”; the judge was “corrupt” and “highly unethical”; and, that the jury was “partisan” and “precooked.” Others claimed the trial was “America’s first communist show trial”—a reference to historic purges of high-ranking communist officials that were used to eliminate political threats.

These claims are unsubstantiated and reckless. Such statements can provoke acts of violence against those serving the public as employees of the judicial branch. Indeed, such statements have resulted in threats to those fulfilling their civic obligations by sitting on the jury, as evidenced by social media postings seeking to identify the names and addresses of the anonymous jurors and worse, in several cases urging that the jurors be shot or hanged. As importantly, such statements strike at the very integrity of the third branch of government and sow distrust in the public for the courts where it does not belong.

To be clear, free speech includes criticism. There is and should be no prohibition on commenting on the decision to bring the prosecution, the prosecution’s legal theory, the judge’s rulings, or the verdict itself. But headlines’ grabbing, baseless allegations made by public officials cross the line from criticism to dangerous rhetoric. They have no place in the public discourse.

It is up to us, as lawyers, to defend the courts and our judges. As individuals, and as an Association, we cannot let the charged political climate in which we live dismantle the third branch of government. To remain silent renders us complicit in that effort.

Respect for the judicial system is essential to our democracy. The CBA condemns unsupported attacks on the integrity of that system.

Sincerely,
Maggie Castinado
President,
Connecticut Bar Association
James T. (Tim) Shearin
President-Elect,
Emily A. Gianquinto
Vice President,

Back
Top Bottom