Truth about EU, is it the new Soviet union or Nazi Germany?

It is has since been discovered that the letter was never in the British Museum Library.

As it happens, as I was reading "The Dark Gods" by Anthony Roberts and Geoff Gilbertson yesterday I was also rather struck by the "predictions" of Carr from the book "Pawns in the game" that the authors used rather extensively at one point to proof their idea/point that there is a cosmic conspiracy/war/manipulation being played out over millennials through human beings by the "ultraterrestrials". Since the predictions, or rather plans (that were supposedly put together already quite clearly in documents "Carr discovered" from the 19th century) were quite astounding from the perspective of today, I thought it might be worthwhile to check out when exactly he wrote that book. As it turned out, it was originally published in 1956, which makes his "discoveries" far less "predictive" if we assume he used current knowledge and plans for it, instead of real "old documents".

In light of that, the above discovery cited by Joe, that one of the letters Carr apparently used as source probably never really existed (if that is the case and I understood correctly?), makes all the other claims of Carr rather untrustworthy. It seems, although I haven't read it myself yet, that Carr could have simply used the ideas (and happenings that already occurred at that point in time, like the soviet/communist era) that were already floating around in certain circles like in the Zionist movements and then claimed his sources came from documents in the distant past while that was actually not the case. It could also be that he was played himself and was fed this information as something "truly old and secret" while in reality it wasn't that at all, and he actually believed it was.

So far so good, although Carr was writing in 1955 after these events had occurred. He attributes these predictions to Pike who died in 1891, which would make them more impressive, although we only have Carr's word for that.

Yes, it seems we only have Carr's word for all of that which makes it a rather difficult idea to trust. The statements and "predictions/plans" put forward by Carr are certainly quite striking if they were really already that concretely planned in words and deeds in certain circles way back in the 19th century. I agree with Roberts and Gilbertson, that if any of that is true, it certainly paints a quite different picture of history and what happened globally speaking. But yet again, all of that is based on the assumption that what Carr said was the truth, and even if it was, we have no way to confirm the validity of the original documents Carr is referring to, as far as I understood.

Having said that, I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility (especially considering the statements of the C's over the years and what Roberts and Gilbertson compiled in their book) that the "Ultraterrestrials" (or rather 4D STS?) have played a very long game (for human standards) on this planet with the hope for a certain nightmarish outcome (from our perspective), through us and thus the human mind in general and certain movements that are and were directly inspired through people "subconsciously in contact and/or directed" by those beings. Therefore, I don't think it would be out of the realm of possibility that rather concrete conspiracies that are being played out over prolonged time spans (of more than a century or millennia for example) could exist "purely on the human level" through things like secret societies, movements like Zionism and government agencies like Mossad or the CIA, at certain levels. Most if not all the human participants in such a hypothetical and very long winding conspiracies could themselves be completely unaware of what is actually going on and that they themselves are also merely pawns in a cosmic chess game being played out through them.

Last edited:
It seems, although I haven't read it myself yet, that Carr could have simply used the ideas (and happenings that already occurred at that point in time, like the soviet/communist era) that were already floating around in certain circles like in the Zionist movements and then claimed his sources came from documents in the distant past while that was actually not the case. It could also be that he was played himself and was fed this information as something "truly old and secret" while in reality it wasn't that at all, and he actually believed it was.

I would tend to go into the direction of Carr's discoveries being possibly faked at the moment, mainly because the plans and predictions that he claimed he discovered in pretty old documents are just a bit "too good to be true" in the sense of them being so very precise, down to very specific words even, that were later used like "communism" and very specific dates like the one for the french revolution. As we know, generally speaking, according to the C's: While it is somewhat possible to predict the future in a pretty rough sense or direction, it is almost impossible (especially long before the event), to exactly pinpoint what will happen in exact terms, where and when and in which ways, since we live in an open non linear quantum like universe. As said above, that doesn't necessarily mean that Carr consciously faked it (which is a good possibility, nonetheless) since he could quite as well have been fed this documents (either by human agencies or 4D STS forces and/or a combination of both) and believed them to be true. Could also be that all of this is true, but my hunch is more into the other direction at the moment, given the above.

Whenever I read up on the topic of global conspiracies, ideology is always central to these conspiracies.

And so, I end up likening humanity as a global scale electric motor. And ideology serves to polarize us and the policies and perceptions set to direct our mental inclinations toward these poles that are alternating so as to harness our powers.

So, from a personal perspective we see the world, the issues, and do our part... but in a industrial perspective, all that we are is a human resource, and the manner of harnessing our powers is through polarizing political discourse, where we are drawn to these alternating poles that are always the same, yet perceived as 'half empty' or 'half full' in order to channel our energies from phase to phase and power the industrial ideological motor.

Notice how the elections are equally divided? Or how about republicans siding with democrats or vice versa? That is what government policy is - to trick us into action, and then channeling and harnessing it. As if we are electricity. And all their schemes can be easily understood, but conspiracy theories - in themselves - are but facets channeled into their designs - hiding from us the simplicty of exploitation in a industrial mechanical method that is entwined with our destiny.

To explain things in such a way tends to make it look entirely bad, but it isn't. It is simply our social nature in action - but in a perspective devoid of goodwill, and merely mechanical. But people are generally good, so while this perspective is accurate, we have to believe that others are of goodwill, and negativity only reinforces a notion that our nature is bad, but it is only bad where it lacks goodwill.

Excellent perspective and a top tip! 👍

Cheers @Metrist

Back
Top Bottom