Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

That's also part of the plan: replace tobacco with cannabis. The former enhances your cognitive abilities while the latter slowly enhances the symptoms you started smoking it for, like anxiety, paranoia, depression, irritability, etc, making you mentally unfit to cope with the exigencies of our current reality.

About ten years ago I was in Vancouver for a few-day visit and there were barely any public places you could smoke tobacco, including parks and beaches. But the air smelled like cannabis everywhere. I was extremely surprised and could not understand it. Vancouver is now the California of Canada in its wokeness, vegetarianism, loss of tradition and values, so, since the plan worked, they legalized cannabis all over Canada eventually. Unfortunately, there are many who smoke cannabis thinking they are giving the finger to "The Man", but they are actually following "his" bidding.

I had a similar experience visiting New York City last year which has been quite anti-smoking for many years now. There were cannabis shops EVERYWHERE; the smell of pot everywhere. And while an argument can certainly be made for some of its benefits, and not treating pot usage criminally, I had to wonder just what the heck was going on in NY. I mean, the electromagnetic smog/frequency fencing sleep-inducing atmosphere was bad enough already - and now an added level of super easy to get self-medication that assists people in staying zoned out and buffering themselves from reality?

Well, wouldn't you know it, George Soros had a big hand in this access to drugs movement. I've since heard that there was some sort of crackdown on some of these shops in NY, and again I think there is probably a larger conversation to be had about its use - but if the Soros crew had a hand in further popularizing the use of it, its societal consumption can only be intended to have an ultimately negative affect, imo.

About ten years ago I was in Vancouver for a few-day visit and there were barely any public places you could smoke tobacco, including parks and beaches. But the air smelled like cannabis everywhere. I was extremely surprised and could not understand it.

I had a similar experience visiting New York City last year which has been quite anti-smoking for many years now. There were cannabis shops EVERYWHERE; the smell of pot everywhere.
This past summer in Toronto I had the same experience as Alana and Ennio.

You guys made me think how normal it is nowadays to see weed smoking, or hear references to weed smoking by popular Youtubers and/or celebrities.
The normalization push via movies struck me in 1983. Poltergeist, for example, depicts typical suburban parents who are shown, with no need (no relevance to the plot), smoking pot in their bedroom at night.

Years ago, I stopped watching TV and I have no cable subscription. I occasionally browsed free movie sites and movie review sites, reading the capsule descriptions, chronologically beginning with the mid-1950s. A pattern emerged, beginning in the mid-1960s, of then-taboo subjects inserted into plots, particularly in independent and especially European movies, until they became mainstream. The great turning point was the hippie era, first with movies catering to that liberal (marxist at its core) crowd, and then increasingly made by hippies or those sypathetic as the perceived influence of that group grew (like BLM, it was way smaller than depicted by media). There was an explosion of socially marginal content like drugs, promiscuity, swinging, homosexuality, pedophilia, social rebellion, etc. Today, woke and socially disintegrative messaging is the norm in mainstream film.

About tens years ago I watched DVDs of the first five years of Saturday Night Live, and amidst the cleverness, I was really surprised by how often pedophilia was inserted boldy into the sketches (and even monologues) as a comic device.

I recommend this Tucker interview by Big Agri/Big Pharma/Medical Establishment whistleblower Dr. Calley Means and her brother Casey who worked for Big Pharma. Lots of bombshell statements, most of which we know, but a whistleblowing tour de force. Big Pharma has normalized being on prescription drugs, but does nothing to address the causes of poor health, caused by poisons in processed food, and has strong alliances with food companies. Economically, they exert control over medical education, the media, and regulatory agencies in the USA.
Why is the stock (Novo Nordisk, maker of Ozempic) so high and it's the 12th most valuable company in the world? They're expecting 80-90% of their profits from the United States, from the government, by rigging... Medicaid... (which) is spending more on mitochondrial dysfunction ... preventable metabolic conditions than the defense budget... That's all rigged by pharma as a piggy bank.

You guys made me think how normal it is nowadays to see weed smoking, or hear references to weed smoking by popular Youtubers and/or celebrities.
Yes, there's this allure that is so supposedly enticing, it's like this forbidden thing about smoking weed that I actually do not get personally. I can understand someone telling me that they want to smoke to get high, but there's this other dimension that people add to it, like if it had a reputation extra buff or something, childish almost. Like if someone told me, for instance, "I need a drink" I'd say, ok.. you need to feel the buzz of alcohol, but if that same person said "oh I drink, aren't I awesome and cool?" I'd react with "how old are you again?"

And that's something I've noticed in my surroundings and with acquaintances, some people include smoking weed almost as part of their personality or character, kind of like a real proud vegan would find a way to let you know they're vegan. And nowadays it has become so widespread that it's almost like alcohol consumption, but I don't know if I have seen many people being very proud of being drunk every day, most people enjoy drinking and that's it, it's a hobby, or habit.. but weed smokers, they ARE weed smokers.

It's odd.

I think that as with anything, it's how you go about any habit, weed in itself does what it does, but it's the attitude that people go about when using it that is probably most detrimental, specially if they begin with a set of lies. Perhaps, a tobacco smoker tends to have a more conscious choice when lighting up a cigarette than your average weed smoker, mostly because the tobacco smoker has been subjected to everyone telling them it's a horrible idea, while weed, everyone tells you it's fun, harmless, and beyond cool!

Back
Top Bottom