Tulsi Gabbard drops out of election run & caves in to Biden

There is this chap, Mikki Willis, who is an independent film maker and has been concentrating on political landscape for the last few years. He says that during this time "scales fell from his eyes", his mind was blown and heart broken as he got to see behind the curtain and observe the masquerade posing as politics. He explains this during the first few minutes of the below video:

Tulsi Gabbard promoting Joe Biden was understandably disappointing. Here is Willis's opinion of the matter, after filming Tulsi campaigning (from Mikki Willis facebook page):

My thoughts re: Tulsi Gabbard has suspended her campaign to endorse Joe Biden.

I met Tulsi in 2016 while documenting Bernie Sanders’ campaign. In 2019 I did the same for Tulsi. There’s no better way to get to know the true spirit of someone than taking a road trip with them! I was crammed into SUVs and Airbnbs with Tulsi and her family, all of us working long days and nights. There was no hiding. I saw everything. I got to know the Gabbard family on an intimate level.

From that experience I say this with absolute conviction...

They are wonderful and honest people! Their family dynamics are admirable. They live from the Aloha spirit and leave everyone around them feeling loved and appreciated. Unlike other politicians I’ve filmed through the years, Tulsi is hands down the most authentic and transparent. She allowed me to film everything. No secrets. She didn’t flinch when I was filming her waking up, eating, without makeup, sick with a cold, speaking intimately with her husband, sister, mother or father.

While I admit that I do not agree with her every policy and view point, I was absolutely blown away by her style of leadership. She wields a rare balance of angel-warrior. Nothing scares her, yet she leads with compassion and empathy. She feels everything and everyone. She cares. Deeply.

Here’s what you need to know...

I spoke with Tulsi’s sister last night. When I asked about Tulsi’s endorsement of Joe Biden, the answer was short and sweet:
“She promised the American people that she would endorse the democratic nominee. She’s a women of her word.”

Mikki Willis

I'm just seeing this thread. I'm grateful for the last post here because I watched the two plus hour interview she did with Joe Rogan and there was no doubt in my mind that she was authentic, sincere, principled and by far the best quality candidate in a long, long, time.

But, none of that matters too much because the Democratic party is a house divided. And you know what they say... Just to be clear what I mean, the real democrats want things the establishment is never going to give. So what we have is establishment people wearing the costume of progressives when they're anything but. So, any of their quality candidates who might actually win an election are not supported by the leaders of the party. Hence, they're doomed to failure. Trump will be the next president, which is fine. I have no problem with that, other than maybe having to listen to the vitriol for another four years. But the rest is moot. OSIT

I've had my doubts about Tulsi Gabbard for a while (mentioned it here), so I'm not very surprised, but it's always unfortunate to see this happen. On Twitter, I just saw this (Meghan is the daughter of John McCain aka warmonger and murderer):

Who'd ever want to be friends with people like that? Unless it's a case of 'keeping your enemies closer', though I kind of doubt it. FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom