Tulsi Gabbard enters the presidential race

I haven't followed Tulsi or what she stands for closely as of yet but after having watched sections of Tucker Carlsons great recent breakdown of the first Democratic debate, bit I'll will do so now. Seems to me that she could have a real chance to win over all those crazies in the party. Despite her being ridiculed and being sidelined by the BS Media, the public responded very positively to her rational and human stands, as eluded above. She was the most searched person online after the debate. After having watched this, I'm even inclined to say that it would be worthwhile to give her some support via twitter and other media, fighting the war against her.

Here is the full breakdown of Tucker:

And here the short section with Tulsi after the debate:

Notice that Tucker obviously and sanely agrees that party affiliations isn't really the issue and never was, but who someone is and what they stand for. From what I've heard, I think Carlson is right in saying that because of what she is saying we should know why she is by far the most hated candidate by the neocons. I also find her history of having being a veteran/soldier in the Iraq war in 2005 in a medical unit pretty interesting. It seems she knows what she is talking about not only there, first hand. I also am very positively surprised that she has the guts to name Netanjahu in the same vain as Saudi Arabia and the neocons in the Trump administration, in that they have created that situation over Iran, in which Trump has now to fight hard to not starting a war. She also clearly points out Americas negative role in the world of being the country that starts illegal wars and attempts regime changes and that she wants america to be a leader in the world not by starting wars and attempting regime chances anymore but by working together with other countries, building relationships, good diplomacy, finding common ground etc.

Actually she and people like Carlson give me hope that not everything is lost yet. I'm very positively surprised. Way to go Tulsi!

The hype has got to start now as a build-up to 2020. More distraction and circuses are required as Trump is yesterdays news and nothing gripping to report across the globe for the population of USA. The puppet masters are just providing another storyline-nothing more.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. I think there is a real chance that Tulsi isn't a puppet in that sense.

Like I said in another thread, there are plenty of people out there who can recognize the truth if they hear it. They just need someone to articulate it. The fact that she was the most googled candidate after the 'debate' even though they really went out of their way to marginalize her, should scare the heck out of the puppet masters. I'm not sure she even expects to win (maybe so) But it's a great opportunity to say some things to the American people that needs to be said. I have the feeling if we thought the last election was a circus, we ain't seen nothing yet.

Looks like they are trying hard to sabotage Tulsi:

Yep, I'm pretty sure she won't be the next president. I've posted a few things about her on Facebook and been attacked by "liberals" who bought into the "Tulsi works for Putin" and "Tulsi loves Assad" bs. Its really amazing how an anti-war candidate can be marginalized by such obvious slander but that's the world we live in I guess 🤷‍♂️

Yep, I'm pretty sure she won't be the next president. I've posted a few things about her on Facebook and been attacked by "liberals" who bought into the "Tulsi works for Putin" and "Tulsi loves Assad" bs. Its really amazing how an anti-war candidate can be marginalized by such obvious slander but that's the world we live in I guess 🤷‍♂️

President or not, the important thing was to have her voice heard in the debates. The mask is really being torn off the whole charade, but will many even notice? How depressing...

As one can see, she is dangerous for war hawks, and one way or another they will try to rigg the elections or somehow eliminate her but sometimes surprises happen. Wishful thinking and not paing attention to reality can mixed up their plans.

Most of you have probably heard about Biden’s infamous “record player” comment by now, but for those of you who missed it, Biden was asked by debate moderator Linsey Davis to defend some comments he made about America’s problems with racism in the 1970s, and he responded by essentially saying that Black people don’t know how to raise their kids so they need to be taught how by social workers. Biden has been receiving mainstream criticism for his racist and paternalistic position, along with plenty of mockery for saying that parents need to be told to “make sure you have the record player on at night” so that kids hear enough words in early childhood.
It is pretty clear that Biden was trying to communicate an idea that is premised on a deeply racist and condescending worldview, so it’s to be expected that people would want to talk about that. It’s also to be expected that people would be making jokes about how the cute old man said “record player” like a grandpa. But what isn’t being discussed nearly enough is the fact that what Biden said was also a barely coherent, garbled word salad stumbling out of a brain that is clearly being eaten alive by a very serious neurological disease.
I’ve typed out a transcript of what Biden actually said, verbatim. There are no typos. I’ve also noted where Biden closes his eyes, probably to concentrate, which he does whenever he seems to be struggling especially hard to string words together. Try to read through it slowly, word-for-word, resisting the instinct to mentally re-frame it into something more coherent:

I also am very positively surprised that she has the guts to name Netanjahu in the same vain as Saudi Arabia and the neocons in the Trump administration, in that they have created that situation over Iran, in which Trump has now to fight hard to not starting a war.

Now Tulsi is demanding the truth about 9/11:

Notice that while she only mentions Saudi Arabia she also talks about "others" that might have helped the terrorists. There is a good chance that she refers to Israel. As we know from Laurent Guyénot in his book "From Yahweh to Zion" the "Saudi Connection" as well as the "inside job" ideas are most likely distractions set up by the real and main culprits, namely Israel and its Zionist supporters.

Back
Top Bottom