Tulsi Gabbard enters the presidential race

A bunch of people on Twitter are noticing the use of colors during the last debate in relation to which candidate was on camera. They put red behind Tulsi, Yang, and Bernie while everyone else got blue, the color of the Democrats.

Attachments

• EJ7vhhOWsAE4T1r.jpg
    EJ7vhhOWsAE4T1r.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 20
It's an excellent interview, highly recommend checking it out. These are the kinds of discussions that Americans are thirsty for on the political scene. That's even brought up in the interview, the absurdity of the Democratic debate format.

It's an excellent interview, highly recommend checking it out. These are the kinds of discussions that Americans are thirsty for on the political scene. That's even brought up in the interview, the absurdity of the Democratic debate format.

Almost finished listening and I couldn‘t agree more. It is also pretty interesting to see that Tulsi pretty much seems to embody everything one would hope for to have as president including mentioning and openly addressing very „hot topics“ that were once considered „dangerous conspiracy theories“. I mean, you can hardly find anyone ever in such a potential position in the US who would come even close to what she claims she stands for and will try to archive in such a bold and obvious way.

In short, she is seemingly very dangerous to the status quo. If even 10 percent of what she claims is actually what she thinks and wants to do, she is already pretty darn dangerous for the PTB. If you thought Trump is a bummer in that respect, think again, since Tulsi seems to be even more dangerous in that regard, not even shying away to tackle the 9/11 issue and Israels role in Terrorism and the dangerous role of big tech giants before she even gets into office. Some would say it is almost to good to be true.

I still think no one really has a chance against Trump this time though including Tulsi. So I‘m hoping that she will run again next time, since I think she would have good chances to win then. Trump can only have one more term before someone else can step in.

In short, she is seemingly very dangerous to the status quo. If even 10 percent of what she claims is actually what she thinks and wants to do

Yeah, I watched the whole thing yesterday. I detect no deception. She believes in what she is saying. She believes herself to be a true leader. And she believes she can win, which I find astounding. I'm sure she's not unaware it's a long shot but she believes if she can find a way to speak directly to a wide enough segment of the American people, she can win. But I mean, the PTB can't possibly let that happen so it's going to be interesting. Really, really great talk between the three of them. Definitely worth the 2 plus hours.

And that's when Joe Rogan made the suggestion that she should have her own podcast, which I think could be a good thing.

Yes, excellent interview.

Back
Top Bottom