turkish languange transk

giray

The Force is Strong With This One
i find and read to transkp september 2002 from there
_http://www.baskalarinahizmet.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7&whichpage=11

hi i wanna ask if i can find all transcips by turkish languange is that possible anybody can help me ?

giray said:
hi i wanna ask if i can find all transcips by turkish languange is that possible anybody can help me ?

As far as I can see, the sessions from 1994 till 2002 are all in this topic: _http://www.baskalarinahizmet.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7&whichpage=1

And the sessions after that can be found here: _http://www.baskalarinahizmet.com/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=33

hi i did not see 2003 between-2016 there all i see just few years and all is irregular u have to take transalater someone turk :cool2: cause google translalte not enough for understanding actually. like my english :cool2:

giray said:
hi i did not see 2003 between-2016 there all i see just few years and all is irregular u have to take transalater someone turk :cool2: cause google translalte not enough for understanding actually. like my english :cool2:

At the beginning a google translator may do the trick and can be of help and you can only get better with time if you read more and if you write more in English. There are many people on the forum who did the same :D.

Does this help?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PIjJJbXvAZ5q_JxQwvE2wE5xnd4UYVSBf_Gfm3sYx_E/pub

there is not all transkripts but i m gonna use google transalate for rest thank you sir

Gawan said:
giray said:

At the beginning a google translator may do the trick and can be of help and you can only get better with time if you read more and if you write more in English. There are many people on the forum who did the same :D.

thank you sie but i guess i will started to transalate with that sentence :D

[/quote]

Persej said:
Does this help?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PIjJJbXvAZ5q_JxQwvE2wE5xnd4UYVSBf_Gfm3sYx_E/pub
Great help there Persej, thank you. A few hours ago, he became a member of the Turkish forum with session translations and I think I can help him about his questions on the matter.

bozadi said:
Great help there Persej, thank you. A few hours ago, he became a member of the Turkish forum with session translations and I think I can help him about his questions on the matter.

I'm glad that I can help, but I think that it would be best if those sessions are put on Turkish cass page. I don't know how much the Turkish team would be interested in that?

Persej said:
bozadi said:

I'm glad that I can help, but I think that it would be best if those sessions are put on Turkish cass page. I don't know how much the Turkish team would be interested in that?

thank you so much guys i find what i want

bozadi hocam çok teşekkür ederim elinize sağlık kolay gelsin...

Persej said:
There was such a Turkish translation team previously but it was dissolved due to various difficulties. For a long time, I've been translating the sessions myself as there is a considerable interest by some Turkish audience both about various topics discussed in the sessions and especially about the recent global political/military developments. As soon as new potential Turkish translators come forward, I'll propose to work as a team to go on in a more organized way again. Actually, one of my Turkish forum fellows, Majisyen, who also occasionally writes here in the Cassiopaea Forum, tries to improve his English proficiency to be able to help me in these translations in the future. I'm hopeful about new translators to emerge so that, as a team again, we can provide the interested audience in Turkey with much more contextual information, articles and news items.

bozadi said:
There was such a Turkish translation team previously but it was dissolved due to various difficulties. For a long time, I've been translating the sessions myself as there is a considerable interest by some Turkish audience both about various topics discussed in the sessions and especially about the recent global political/military developments. As soon as new potential Turkish translators come forward, I'll propose to work as a team to go on in a more organized way again. Actually, one of my Turkish forum fellows, Majisyen, who also occasionally writes here in the Cassiopaea Forum, tries to improve his English proficiency to be able to help me in these translations in the future. I'm hopeful about new translators to emerge so that, as a team again, we can provide the interested audience in Turkey with much more contextual information, articles and news items.

Yes, I think that it would be very beneficial for Turkish audience to have some good source of information these days, with so much things happening in and around Turkey. I hope that some of them are reading this and will step forward to help you. Your friends don't have to have perfect English skills for working on a potential Turkish SOTT or a blog, they can improve that as they move along. I think that this would be a good time for you guys to start thinking about something like that. And maybe others would follow.

Back
Top Bottom