Twitter Censoring Conservative Accounts?

Laura posted about it on twitter in two posts. The majority of people answering have the same problem.

One person reports that Laura is indeed, in effect, more or less, shadowbanned:
I just checked and was able to find Laura by her username, although now that I think of this I haven't been seeing her posts/reposts much lately. I went to her profile and she has in fact been posting. I regularly see what other forum members post though.

Last edited:
I can't find her, but I cant make the workaround too, there is no option to show sesible accounts.
Only if I klick on "go to" I end up on her profile...

Edit: I found it, but only in the browserversion.

I just checked and was able to find Laura by her username, although now that I think of this I haven't been seeing her posts/reposts much lately. I went to her profile and she has in fact been posting. I regularly see what other forum members post though.
Out of curiosity that I was able to find Laura's account and others weren't I created a dummy Twitter account and tried to find her on there. And nope, she's not coming up in the search on that new account. It makes no difference whether I search with or without VPN either.

Yes, I couldn't find the correct thread, and so posted the shadowbanning in the War in Israel thread. Thank you.

For a few weeks now, I found that there are certain posts on Twitter that I cannot retweet or reply to. The error returned is "Something went wrong, but don’t fret — let’s give it another shot."

The latest example is this post that I simply cannot retweet or quote.

Does anyone notice something similar? I suspect that it is another example of Twitter suppressing the reach of certain users/posts.

Back
Top Bottom