UFO disguised as a cloud?

Laura said:
Yeah, that is definitely weird. Maybe some UFOs, when they come through hyperdimensional portals, or cross hyperdimensional barriers, have some sort of cloud stuff around them the same way jets that break the sound barrier do at the moment of crossing?

Alternatively, it could be a deliberately produced masking/cloaking process.

Or, it could be some kind of critter (less likely, I think). But, as noted above, it is possible that hyperdimensional craft are sort of "living" and interface in that way with their occupants?

Finally, it could be some sort of really weird electrical plasma possibly with intelligence.

In any event, truly strange! If anyone hasn't read the works of Charles Fort and John Keel, now would be the time!

yes, as a matter if fact I am reading (" Flying Saucer to the Center of your mind- selected writings of John A. Keel.
and I came across this excerpt this morning...... pg190-191

During my travels investigating new UFO incidents throughout the country, several people have told me of having witnessed falls of “angel hair,” but only one man has claimed to have obtained sample and had it analyzed. In Aug.1967 this man phoned me long distance. He identified himself as “Philip Berger.” He said that he lived in Virginia, and had been reading my articles. Berger came up with something so startling that it might be a serious mistake to overlook it.
Mr. Berger said that his farm had been covered with strange strands of a substance that looked like “spun glass” (a common description for “angel hair”), and that he had managed to pick up some of it with a stick. He filled a plastic bottle to the brim with it, he said, and he was starting at it as he talked with me. “Funny thing” he remarked, “the bottle is already half empty. I stuffed it full this morning”.
He asked me what he should do with it next. On the sput of the moment, I suggested he rush it to the nearest druggist and see if they could suggest a nearby lab that might analyze it. Since it was “melting” fast, I proposed that he have the air in the bottle analyzed as well. Two days later, he called me back. He sounded discouraged and apologetic.
“I went to a drugstore,” he said, “and they suggested that I take it to a hospital. By the time I got to the hospital, there was nothing in the bottle but a few slivers in the bottom. But there was an intern there who seemed very interested, and went through a lot of trouble. He did like you said, used some kind of spectator-graph…”
“Spectroscope,” I corrected.
“Yeah, that was it- a spectroscope. Anyway, he said there was nothing in it but some kind of ordinary gas”.
“What kind of gas?”
“I think he said “fluorine”
I nearly fell of my chair. My research into the puzzle of the fertilizer and chemical plants had already led me to the discovery that the major waste product pouring from their smokestacks was fluoride! Mr. Berger was unable to give me the name of then intern, but he promised to go back and get the man to put his findings in writing for me. The name of the hospital was “County General”, which wasn’t much help, and Mr. Berger didn’t have a phone.
Fluorine, in its basic form is a greenish-yellow gas that is both pungent and corrosive. Mix it with hydrogen and you have hydrofluoric acid, a chemical that attacks silica and is widely used to etch glass. Spray it on an automobile windshield and see what happens… Add it to hydrogen sulfide and not only you have a terrible smell, you also have a gas that can give you fluoride poisoning. It could produce fainting spells, weakness, nausea and respiratory failure. Excessive exposure to this gas could cause the teeth to mottle and in the case of severe dose, cause the teeth to fall out.

Sodium fluoride is a deadly poison and can produce emotional and mental problems, it contains an almost undetectable substance known as “ mechanacide” which can do horrifying damage to the brain, destroy will power, and create a feeling of helpless lethargy. These very symptoms were reported in the 1957 Canadian “ epidemic”
If the UFOs are actually hostile, as many leading ufologists now contend, then a subtle long-range plan to poison our atmosphere with such substances might make sense. On the other hand, if the UFO entities need to breath fluoride gasses, it would make equal sense for them to introduce it in small amounts over a very long period of time, giving us a change to adjust to it.

very interesting stuff to say the least .. :cool2:

Looks to me like possibly a critter. Appeared to be jellyfish-like, and moved in a controlled diving motion.
Interesting anyway.

I had the same impression of it as being a kind of manta ray-like critter. Kind of like the rods, that in a session were referred to as being sort of 4D "birds".

07-31-99

Q: Next question. Somebody sent me some information recently about something called “Roswell Rods.” Can you tell me what these “Rods” are?

A: Do you mean the life forms?

Q: Well, that IS what some of the folks are trying to call them!

A: 4th Density Life Forms.

Q: That’s pretty interesting. (A) Is it a being with a soul?

A: Sort of.

Q: (A) Intelligent?

A: Relative to others.

Q: In terms of what we know about relative intelligence, could you give us an example of something in our density that relates here?

A: Birds.

Q: They are like 4th density birds?

A: Maybe. That’s close enough.

Edit: added session link

Back
Top Bottom