UFO Witness S02E01 The Shapeshifter TV Series

lilies

The Living Force
UFO Witness (2021) Season 2

This show has original material.

UFO Witness Season 2 is a high-budget, X-Files-like, sober, 'No-BS' documentary TV Series.
Episode duration: 46 minutes

While Season 1 of this show was a questionable, sugary BS-shower, they seem to have learned some lessons since then..

In this first episode they are looking for shapeshifting UFOs and nothing else!

All contactees in this show have archive footage about their experience. If their videos and experiences are true, all of it had to be shown.

Digital animated maps are movie-quality, excellent and expertly done. Like a "Tactical Intelligence Report" by The People.

Film direction is excellent: has movie-quality scenes with live actors. They aim to depict an objective reality. Message seems to be how we are tiny people as a giant's foot is appearing in the sky and closing in to squash us, like a boot is coming down on ants in slow motion.

If it is part of the spooky government's revelation, then these ain't no peaceful aliens.

Fun parts:
The trailer / intro is entertaining and lighthearted and honest. Had a good laugh on hearing the stereotypical questions asked, on the seeming ignorance of the filmmakers in the first 60 seconds.. Also every contactee's file/image is depicted in movie-style and has a threat-level indicator. :D (Regards 'The Alien Threat'.)

But they quickly show quality in sober, matter of fact manner. Pay attention to anything shown expressly on a mobile phone screen or on a laptop or a computer screen: those are the real videos. Because this show is full of good computer generated fillers and movie-scenes with live actors. You can easily spot these by how they just appear / being shown out of nowhere between interviews - as filler scenes - between showing real archive material, to emphasize and illustrate UFO types and concepts, what they think could be happening.

C's transcripts probably weren't read by these filmmakers, yet people with academic / engineering degrees clearly state the same facts during interviews in this documentary.

At 23:00 minutes the show becomes very John Keel The Eighth Tower (1975).

Conclusions are ridiculous: Why would aliens be interested in our military technology?
The aerospace engineer in the first part clearly confirms these aliens are millions of years ahead of us regards technology..

Obviously several other and different agendas are going on on this planet at the same time.

BTW:
Dunno why they haven't shown this real shape shifting UFO, which still creeps me the hell out... :scared:
You could say:
- I'm watching your video - 2 minutes 30 seconds in - and NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!
Me:
- Just continue watching.. be patient and wait a little bit longer. At 3:00 minutes you will change your opinion!!!

:scared::umm::jawdrop:

Somehow the second shape remindes me on following image:
150343_artikelbild-flex_1vclrY_CdDb0F.jpg

Awesome find. Thanks for sharing! From the episode list it seems that the TV show's creators are going in the right direction delving into the more intriguing and less mainstream aspects such as UFO bases and the abduction phenomenon.

Just saw the second episode and it was about glowing orbs and abduction encounters with insectoid looking beings in Northeast USA. Also briefly touched upon the idea of human mutilations and underwater bases which they will discuss more in the next episode.

I wonder why I don't see insectoid beings being mentioned in the transcripts or the Wave series. There are the standard Grays, Lizzies and even humanoid Orion beings but not a lot of insectoids in the Cassiopaean transcripts.

The first book of The Wave does have references to Praying Mantis and Crayfish-like creatures in an Spirit Release Session Laura did in the 90's did with someone named, "Candy". It starts about pp.155. I would say the testimony is pretty terrifying all around. As Castaneda's Don Juan would say, "They gave us their mind".

The first book of The Wave does have references to Praying Mantis and Crayfish-like creatures in an Spirit Release Session Laura did in the 90's did with someone named, "Candy". It starts about pp.155. I would say the testimony is pretty terrifying all around. As Castaneda's Don Juan would say, "They gave us their mind".
Yes true that Preying Mantis have been mentioned in Chapter 2: Multi-Dimensional Soul Essences of The Wave Volume 1 (from the website version) but the context is different. When Laura asks Cs whether these were physical beings on Earth, the Cs told her that these beings were in an alternate reality and in fact part of Ruth's essence (and even our essence in alternate realities).
December 10, 1994

Q: (L) Were these in any way physical beings on the earth we occupy in space/time from where we are at this moment?

A: No.

Q: (L) This happened in a so-called alternate reality?

A: Is still.

Q: (L) So, in some alternate reality, Ruth is a preying mantis being eating little children?

A: And so are you. And all others.
But in the UFO Witness Season 2 Episode 2, the UFO craft are probing around and experimenting with human abductees on Earth in NE USA or in their craft but certainly not in an alternate reality. What is notable to me is that even though UFO abductee researchers such as David M Jacobs and the literature talk about hubrids and insectoids, these insectoids/Preying Mantis/Ant like creatures are not as prominently featured in Cs literature as the Grays, Lizzies and Orion humanoids are.

Second episode has original material, as all the others.

UFO Witness Season 2 Episode 2: Orbs and Insectoids

If you live on a remote farm alone without neighbors, don't watch this!

If this is government disclosure, they completely ditched the popular New Age Sewage meme of "Loving White Brotherhood Aliens are here help humanity".

Very dark episode. Akin to better UFO-movies made in Hollywood.
I mean this one [youtube embed below] with the abductions - showing the insides of alien ships. Shockingly this movie shows the extreme pain & suffering we read in the sessions. The state is very convincingly portrayed via intense screaming & violent shaking by the actors.
Curiously authentic-seeming display!
Have the movie makers read the C's sessions?

Did the director tell the actors to show the effect on humans in a most authentic manner?

Because the C's said aliens doing exactly these types of stuff.
Their remark: "You are an experiment." can be dots-connected in this way too...

Comparison to movies and videogames culture:
We all have seen the "humanized" version of insectoids, mantids in comics, films and games. They share lots of details with praying mantises as creature-designers love to take those creepy looking bugs as reference. Aliens have been incorporated into many excellent sci-fi computer games.
Locust swarms are known. People collect bugs and mantises. So these aliens are definitely in the public consciousness by now, just like superman. So we know, what they look like, yes?
Err..
Remember that weird night-video footage, where the robotic alien walkers stroll in a really creepy, asymmetrical, un-biological, unearthly manner?

At videotime 18:00, when the abductee pulls out a high-quality rendered painting in color showing an insectoid alien and he states this painting cost him a lot of money to make. It was made in a similar manner, how police sketch artists draw the criminals faces.
It is downright creepy and original!
Insectoid_walker.jpg
In episode 2, this picture has a yellow limestone colored frame with at least two dozen alien symbols on it, probably what the abductee saw on the walls of the ship.

If this creature was a created - drone , robot - , visually it reeks of evil. It feels typical to a demonic mind of a Lizzie as only they could have been capable of such an abominable "creative" act of creation.

One thing I found remarkable in this episode is the title [profession] Derrel Sims has shown under his name. "Alien Expert & Hunter"

I think, Derrel Sims' title is exactly what these Space Nazis deserve, who abducted and live-dissected Valentich! To be hunted. I think, these types of aliens too deserve a thorough De-Nazification campaign.

Last edited:
UFO Witness S02E03 The Undersea Alien Base

Don't watch this TV Show at night! Definitely skip these series, if you live alone on a remote farm!

Episode 3 is the best, most exciting so far.

Completely ditches "the aliens are our friends" idiot meme.

Most surprising is the unique anomaly. One of the strongest in the world. Nearly 3x stronger than a lightning strike. Causes a 45° "crazy dance" on their compass. Right, where the trench drops off into a frighteningly deep and dark chasm, which is 4250 feet deep. No humans go there.. well, not normally anyway. No fish almost. Bad visibility. Of course they go for a dive to check out the creepy chasm! Wouldn't you?? :D

Judging by the anomaly, the filmmakers are probably accurately guessing in which area the alien underwater base is, but the EM interference is so strong that no remote-controlled drone can dive there. Its like a mini Bermuda-triangle.

So the researchers cannot get there to find an entrance.. but if you walk alone on the beach at night, chances are high you'll get abducted and get an ecstatic visit to the evil alien underwater base! It appears that Human Cattle aimlessly wandering alone at night, have "highest level alien-base security clearance" to gain entry into the place.. :/
alien base probably in highly anomalous area encricled with red.jpg

There is a Naval Base couple miles south of there. Of course.. almost always, curiously: where ever a military base is, you can bet there is a high chance that aliens creep around! That will be the next topic of Episode 4.

The number and multitude of UFO sightings around the planet is staggering. Looking at the timelines in the archives it feels this planet doesn't belong to humans at all. As if we are just cattle here. Kept close, fenced in well. We are allowed to walk around and graze, but nobody is allowed to run away.
Poor aliens need to eat too!
So they like to keep the food close by for convenience!
Just like how you keep a cooler of beer beside your chair on a picnic..

Last edited:
UFO Witness S02E06 Nordics and the Cube

What I like about this show is the very minimal amount of "White Brotherhood, aliens are our friends coming to save us!"-drivel here.

Episode 6 is worthy of mention and definitely worth watching. (Any other previous episodes, not discussed here, can be skipped as waste of time.)

Here is video summary, so you can skip ahead.

1. Elderly woman's tragic life story begins at 02:55
2. Real - previously probably unseen - mobile phone video footage of alien craft. This section begins at: 10:30
3. Derrel Sims - alien hunter - (I love his title!!) again makes an important statement at: 14:12

4. I thought MUFON was a joke.. but Marjorie Kay, Assistant Director MO gives surprise reality-shocks, beginning at 15:20.

We are shared the amazing discovery, how approaching UFOs are excellent cricket repellents! All bugs tend to go quiet, when aliens approach.

5. 16:20 UFO sighting: if its true, its quite remarkable and serious, thinking about the consequences! Previously I thought UFOs appeared to have some inclination to hide their presence. Now they are getting openly boastful and absolutely not caring about hiding themselves. This can mean only one thing, IMO.

6. 17:27 Another arrogant self-declaration of technological superiority from UFOs.

7. Same incident in Kansas city at 18:21 - multiple witnesses. Radar report confirms large object stayed stationary at location for 20 minutes... Its like first waves before Invasion..

8. At 19:12 - same incident - gets really creepy! Another clue, how the entire "Alien Experience", e.g. invasion can get really nightmarish and 'Go Full Soylent Green' in just minutes!

These types of UFOs are otherwise quite rare, but that night there were other 60 such UFO sightings in Missouri!

9. 20:04 - some guesswork are being made as questions are asked. Right here in the video as the seconds pass and the people are wondering about curious parts of these sightings, I had the impression that humanity's situation becomes more hopeless by the minute.. as if high-level decisions are being made over our fate over our heads. Its like falling into the mood / scenario of watching on TV the sessions of the highest level Ranchers Council for the entire continental United States - discussing, which cattle farms should be closed in all states and all the many thousands of cattle there - which cattle were previously only branded and herded and bred - all those cattle now must be massacred in a week.. And the ones watching the TV [Show] in this example are us, the cattle..

All the rest of the discussions and further investigation in the TV Show, kinda became a moot point. Little humans are prancing around, jumping up and down, talking excited, researching and after all that, their fate will be the same. The End.

Especially because we know about Valentich and the The Dyatlov Pass Incident and how aliens are treating Native American children. (& probably others)

10. This point confirmed at 24:30 with the Tom Ferrario interview. None of it appears to be the fantastical-delusional "contactee drivel" of 20-60 years ago. His account is quite depressing! After that I don't wonder, why America has the opioid epidemic. Maybe many people had similar experiences and can't really cope with the trauma, thus many take drugs?

Its like a "UFO-Israel" reclaiming Palestinian territory. Only they do it on all of Earth.

11. The interview continues at 28:20 with an incident from 1998, Marley Woods, MO.. and gets worse.. from the 3D human viewpoint.

The only similarity I noticed is the inspiration the authors of the sci-fi story - The Expanse (2015–2022) got:

Its a series of science fiction novels (and related novellas and short stories) by James S. A. Corey, the joint pen name of authors Daniel Abraham and Ty Franck.

In the future, the entire Solar System is colonized and humans are looking to expand outward, when they encounter an alien uh.. presence.
At one point the supremely powerful alien intelligence is located at Venus in the atmosphere, IIRC. Scientists send their vessel to investigate. As they get too close, the entire vessel suddenly "explodes" - or rather gets carefully disassembled - into its myriad constituent pieces.

As if God decided to take a look at all parts - screws & bolts and all - of the human space-science vehicle. And the scientist is floating there "in space" in some "frozen dimension", while the entire ship - disassembled to its smallest pieces is floating around him as some "mechanical parts cloud".
-- This thing, except biologically, might have happened, I think, in the 1998, Marley Woods, MO incident.

12. At 35:19 the film crew goes to Marley Woods to investigate. Crewman feels bad vibe. Middle of the night, in the middle of nowhere. Geiger counter shows 0:00.. which it shouldn't as there is always some background radiation. Then bugs go silent.

At 38:25 - in the very dark night - the protagonists spot an object that is only visible on thermal camera, but not with naked eyes, its floating above the grass, before the treeline.
Their measurements and the behavior of UFO objects they are observing are quite self-explanatory. Becomes obvious what they are playing with..

The summary narration at the end of Episode 6 makes the correct conclusion, I think:
- At best, we are just cattle.

Claims of encounters with preying mantis.

Mantis Man & Insectoid Updates (2014)
Phantoms and Monsters

124,107 views Nov 10, 2022
A 17-year-old girl in a small farming town recounts her experience of being abducted by aliens. See more in this clip from "Aliens and Strange Creatures."

Q: Okay. Stop the action for one moment. The whole scene you are observing is going to be projected onto a sort of movie screen. But, this is a very special movie screen that is really a curtain. Now, you have a little box in your hand like a TV remote control, and there is a button on that remote that makes the movie screen/curtain split and open and shows you the true essence of the scene you are viewing — it shows you the energy behind the events you are observing. All the masks and screens will be removed in one instant…

December 6, 1994

Q: What does she look like?
A: Shirley Temple kind of…
Q: How does it make you feel now to look at yourself as that other being, that insect, eating that little girl?
A: It’s a way of life. It’s just what does happen.
Q: Okay, now. I want you to push the button on your remote control and split the movie screen. What do you see behind the screen?
A: [Subject begins to breath in short, gasping breaths.] Treacherous…
Q: What is treacherous?
A: [Whispers] It’s like… it’s not a grasshopper…
Q: What is it?

A: It’s like an ant… it’s an ANT… and it’s DEVOURING… they’re FEEDING… uh… uh… uh… they’re FEEDING… they’re FEEDING… [Gasping and choking] these kids… KIDS are being herded in and they’re EATING THEM!

Q: How do you feel?
A: Horrified!
Q: What do you want to say?
A: Uh… UH… HUH… [Gasping and choking and sobbing] They’re HUGE! I can’t… There isn’t anything I can do! They have NO understanding! They’re CREATURES! Their EYES! HUGE! They’re like Preying Mantises… that’s it… They tear arms off like we would a chicken wing… Look at the blood! It’s running down! That’s why they grow these kids! This happens ALL OVER EARTH!
Q: Are you okay?

A: I knew that Earth was a terrible place… but I didn’t know it was a feeding ground! [Coughing] We’re in danger. RIGHT NOW! You and I are in danger. Because we know. It’s scary. This is why there are so many lies and deceptions… The so-called “abductions” are lies… all smokescreen. Jesus Christ! Manipulation… [Laughs] WE are the manna! I SAW this in a past life… but it was left unfinished because the therapist got scared. It’s what you call a “hot item”. […] Now I know why I’m here. It’s penance… what I did in the past.

Q: As one of those beings?
A: That’s right. But I’m not gonna lay myself down and let ’em eat me!
Q: Let’s go back to the map. I want you to go back to your cottage, go to the table, pick up the map and look at it again and tell me what you see.
A: I see big… either… It’s not snakes… It’s more like tree roots. And they’re slithering… kind of brownish green. I am ONE of them!
Q: You are one of these snakes?
A: I don’t see heads… I just see bodies.
Q: What is happening to them?
A: They just kind of weave in an out like a whole big bunch of earthworms.
Q: Do you get any sense of where and when this is? Is it on Earth?
A: It’s at the core… Ohhh… I see! These ships go into the Earth and feed these big worm

Q: What do they feed them?

A: People. That’s the ships they talk about in Peru. The Arcturian book talks about the caverns that the ships go into… and how they exist inside the Earth.

Q: Are you one of these worms or are you just looking at them?
A: Well… I’m looking at the worms from a spaceship… It’s got… the window is kinda like a lid only it’s in the middle. These are our PARENTS! Isn’t THAT wonderful! We all gotta come from somewhere! We’re… The DNA from these worms is just part of it…
Q: What do they use the DNA from these worms for?
A: I’m not sure. Let me look. It’s like there’s a basic DNA… and it’s a combination of the worms and the ants… uh… and they can create whatever being that they want to depending on how much they take from where. It’s kind of like a chemistry lab… The whole thing is like a scientific project.
Q: I want you to move to an event that impacted you with the feeling of being “prey” that you have wanted to address…
A: Oh! They’re going to push me down! And feed me to the worms! I think that I’m there as part of the expedition… but they turn on me and… They’re going to push me out of the ship… and down… to the worms.
Q: Do they do it?
A: It’s like I’m hanging onto the door… and I plop… down… and they EAT me!
Q: How does it feel?
A: Crunchy.
Q: Okay. Go back. What do the others in the ship look like? Are you one of them? Do they look like you?

A: Yeah. Well… they’ve got clothes on. They have uniforms. The weirdest thing… They have on uniforms… but they’re insects. Insect-like people! Insects with intelligence. More like ants that stand up and have human-like qualities. Now! Hang on just a minute! Their heads! I see the heads. And the eyes… they aren’t really big on these guys. The head turns and… they’re just… I don’t know… Praying Mantis sort of… but their hands aren’t like Praying Mantises… They’re just a different kind of insect… more like an ant.

Q: Do they have fingers?
A: I guess it’s more like a fly. They don’t really have hands. It’s just like it tapers off… kind of like a fly without wings. And they have on these uniforms. Huh!
Q: You were one of them?

A: Yeah. I guess I was. [Deep sigh.]

Back
Top Bottom