Ukraine Crazies

Light a Molotov for Ukraine.

The religious right and evangelicals are all on the "Pray for Ukraine" virtue-signaling bandwagon. My parry is: "For every sheep carrying a cross in Ukraine there is at least one goat wearing a swastika. Until the Harvest, we are all in this together."

I just read this session of the C's and is very accurated related about wht is happening now in Ukraine

Thanks for the reminder of that one!

Dionysus syndrome reminds me a bit about what Camille Paglia mentioned in this talk regarding the rise in transgender phenomenon

I wonder if the below will come into play some soon. Guess we will have to wait and see!

(Pierre) It sounds like they're developing an ethnic-specific weapon in haste which should not be used because...

(Joe) Maybe it's more along the lines of: Will they be caught trying to spread something along those lines?

(Chu) Wait and see.

A: More like finding out that your ancestors were not what you thought. No more on this. Wait and see!

Thanks for the reminder of that one!

Dionysus syndrome reminds me a bit about what Camille Paglia mentioned in this talk regarding the rise in transgender phenomenon

I wonder if the below will come into play some soon. Guess we will have to wait and see!
Dionysus topic got me thinking and searching a bit. The very fact of searching for the emotional highs of the physical body is the road leading to madness because of depletion of variuos energy reserves of the whole body in the form of minerals, vitamins, neurotransmitters and harmones. Science already have linked malnutrition to symptoms of parkinson, alzheimers, schizophrenia and much more only not that widely accepted within the medical community as a whole. If we look at the eating habits of the last 10000 years and especially last hundred years we could probably say that we are hitting critical mass in the last years when it comes to Dionysus syndrome.

Hu, probably just had a blip but accessing the forum for about 3-4 minutes there. Not sure when it started but got 404's when I came to access.

Dionysus topic got me thinking and searching a bit. The very fact of searching for the emotional highs of the physical body is the road leading to madness because of depletion of variuos energy reserves of the whole body in the form of minerals, vitamins, neurotransmitters and harmones. Science already have linked malnutrition to symptoms of parkinson, alzheimers, schizophrenia and much more only not that widely accepted within the medical community as a whole. If we look at the eating habits of the last 10000 years and especially last hundred years we could probably say that we are hitting critical mass in the last years when it comes to Dionysus syndrome.

Thank you for your additional points Amor. To add to your diet point there's also the EMF angle as well. I won't claim to know the full scale of it's effects myself as I've only had a cursory look into EMF but it's like we are been barraged from every angle here.

I had to go remind myself of Dionysus and it's very apt for the C's to call it that.

From wikipedia:
Dionysus (/daɪ.əˈnaɪsəs/; Greek: Διόνυσος Dionysos) is the god of the grape-harvest, winemaking, orchards and fruit, vegetation, fertility, insanity, ritual madness, religious ecstasy, festivity and theatre in ancient Greek religion and myth.

So I'm starting to see a lot of people going crazy over Ukraine. Thought it could go along side the Corona Crazies thread.

Dunno whether to laugh or bang my head on a table with this one.

This was titles "Molatov Cocktail lamp for Ukraine"

View attachment 55738
There are already almost 9,000 dead in the Ukraine(according to the government of this country)... about 800 belong to the ghost of Kiev and another 3,950 only through the use of Molotov cocktails.

Report from the Ukrainian high command, a call has already been received from the United States confirming the sending of troops, later the record that proves it was filtered:

Back
Top Bottom