UN Agenda 21 - "Behind The Green Mask"

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
I recently heard someone discussing the book "Behind The Green Mask." It's about something I'd never heard of: U.N. Agenda 21. When I searched the forum there was nothing about it except one post which only alludes to it (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,6672.msg340390.html#msg340390).

The tactics of Agenda 21 are certainly familiar. Such “wolves in sheep’s clothing” tactics have become standard procedure in our fatally-corrupted world This discovery of still yet another scheme is actually pretty boring at this point, but, as this Amazon writer points out, “Awareness is the first step in the Resistance.”

Title: Behind The Green Mask: U. N. Agenda 21
Author: Rosa Koire
Publication Date: September 2, 2011

Book Description

If you've been wanting an interesting, clearly written, how-to-manual for identifying and fighting UN Agenda 21, here it is. Agenda 21--All the information you need to understand what is happening in your town, why it's happening, who is behind it, and what you can do to stop it. BEHIND THE GREEN MASK: U.N. Agenda 21 is 172 pages of truth. Part history, part current events, part hand-to-hand combat, and part blueprint for keeping your freedom, this is one book that you'll put to work immediately. Boots on the ground and all hands on deck is the order of the day. Awareness is the first step in the Resistance.

Review

Rep. Jim McCune, Washington State congressman, in his newsletter:
Behind the Green Mask: U.N. Agenda 21, was written by a woman who was able to put into words her first-hand experiences of her harrowing journey defending property rights. It reads almost like a mystery or thriller. It's hard to put down, because you want to know what happens next.

About the Author

Rosa Koire, ASA, is the executive director of the Post Sustainability Institute. She is a forensic commercial real estate appraiser specializing in eminent domain valuation. Her nearly 30 years of experience analyzing land use and property value enabled her to recognize the planning revolution sweeping the country. While fighting to stop a huge redevelopment project in her city she researched the corporate, political, and financial interests behind it and found UN Agenda 21. Impacting every aspect of our lives, UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is a corporate manipulation using the Green Mask of environmental concern to forward a globalist plan. Rosa speaks across the nation and is a regular blogger on her website Democrats Against UN Agenda 21 dot com.

Additional details from Amazon’s Rosa Koire page

In 2005 she was elected to a citizens' oversight committee in Santa Rosa, Northern California, to review a proposed 1,300 acre redevelopment project in which 10,000 people live and work. Her research into the documents justifying the plans led her, with her partner Kay Tokerud, to challenge the fraudulent basis for the huge Gateways Redevelopment Project. The City, in an attempt to block Koire from exposing the project, removed the neighborhood in which Koire and Tokerud's properties were located from the redevelopment area.

Koire and Tokerud fought on, however, not wanting to abandon the thousands of business and property owners still in the area. They formed a business and property owners association and a non-profit organization (Concerned Citizens of Santa Rosa Against Redevelopment Law Abuse) and were able to raise nearly $500,000 in donations and pro bono legal work to sue the City of Santa Rosa to stop the project. The court case, Tokerud v. City of Santa Rosa, lost in Superior Court but the court ruled that they could continue, and they appealed to the San Francisco First District Court of Appeals where they lost again in 2009. The three years of litigation fighting eminent domain and the redevelopment project succeeded in delaying the project while the economy collapsed--the City has failed to implement its plans, but still has the power of eminent domain over the 1,100 acre area until 2018.

Over the course of the legal challenge Koire became aware of the source of the planning revolution she had observed over more than 10 years: UN Agenda 21. Through her research she found that much of the funding to implement local UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development land use programs comes through the diversion of property taxes to redevelopment agencies. Her work in providing information and solutions for communities fighting UN Agenda 21 has spread across the nation as more and more people become aware of the increased restrictions on their property rights, and the methods used to implement social engineering. Through her website www.DemocratsAgainstUNAgenda21.com and her grassroots tactical organization, Santa Rosa Neighborhood Coalition, she, with other community leaders, has enabled activists on many seemingly unconnected issues to come together and fight the source: UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development.

In 2010 the non-profit organization she and her partner founded was expanded in scope and renamed The Post Sustainability Institute.

Rosa Koire, ASA
California Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
Accredited Senior Appraiser, American Society of Appraisers
District Branch Chief, California Department of Transportation
Bachelor of Arts, English, UCLA, 1982

I just stumbled upon Rosa Koire in an interview with Spiro Skouras. I have to admit that I hadn't heard of her previously, but she appears intelligent and has interesting things to say. I'm gonna check out her book when time allows. Agenda 21 has apparently been put in action back in 1992, and according to Koire, the year 2020 is an important milestone. Chilling stuff!

Btw, this video has over a million views, nice!

Agenda 21 pretty much ties together all the loose ends and brings all of the seemingly disconnected conspiracies together in a nice neat package. (IMO) And when I look at it - this has been playing out for quite some time, although I certainly didn't see it even a year ago or believe it would ever "get here". It pretty much describes the implementation of the new world order and the rules and laws we are going to get shoved down our throats. It also encapsulates the rationalizations, euphemisms, philosophies and mantras humanity will be demanded to embrace.

One thing I find fascinating is how Pope Francis is embracing this clearly anti-Catholic doctrine and how most Catholics are clueless about it. There should be a ton of cognitive dissonance for the flock at some point when more people wake up. This contradiction also provides the fuel for a real spiritual awakening through the deep soul searching demanded of the rank and file by the situation.

That said - it is not ALL bad and has a healthy amount of reasonable sounding fluff to distract people from it's essence. Like a piece of meat wrapped around a dose of strychnine given to an unsuspecting animal. Things like "Women's Health" which is always code for abortion. And a whole bunch of bizarre gender equity stuff that flies in the face of the current biological reality. A Jordan Peterson type nightmare. So yeah, Billy Joe Bob says, "Check it Out". It is like a card game where you start running the table and lay your hand down. Agenda 21 IS "their" hand.

Rosa has been on it for years, and is getting better at it. The earlier ones were more technically focused, this one is inviting people to take action locally against the covered politics. For Dutch speakers, it was recently presented in the Weltschmerz YT series.
The novelty of the Agenda 2030 push lies in the use of inciting apparently "grassroots" initiatives worldwide. Thats how it could spread wide without getting noticed too much.

The novelty of the Agenda 2030 push lies in the use of inciting apparently "grassroots" initiatives worldwide. Thats how it could spread wide without getting noticed too much.

Exacty. They need a people revolution that support this kind of change. Which is why they have already started to activate vast networks of left-wing activists from around the world, who will demand changes in line with this agenda. (See, BLM, extension rebellion and so on)

Exacty. They need a people revolution that support this kind of change. Which is why they have already started to activate vast networks of left-wing activists from around the world, who will demand changes in line with this agenda. (See, BLM, extension rebellion and so on)
And Common Core at education.

I recently heard someone discussing the book "Behind The Green Mask." It's about something I'd never heard of: U.N. Agenda 21. When I searched the forum there was nothing about it except one post which only alludes to it (The Alinsky Method of usurping group decisions).

The tactics of Agenda 21 are certainly familiar. Such “wolves in sheep’s clothing” tactics have become standard procedure in our fatally-corrupted world This discovery of still yet another scheme is actually pretty boring at this point, but, as this Amazon writer points out, “Awareness is the first step in the Resistance.”

People may have heard about Agenda 21 / Agenda 2030 which essentially is the plan to reduce the population of homo sapirn sapiens to 500 million and maintain population at that level. Most "survivors" have already been pre selected by now. However, what you don't know is that the order to do this did not originate from any organization on this planet and no one here has the power to change it. Also, not everyone here considered "intelligent" is a homo sapien sapien and this order only applies to that group - no one else. For starts, about 30% of the population are aliens. Also, there are indigenous groups which are exempt such as the American Indians, the Australian Aborigines and the people who live under the ice at the North pole - who, incidentally, were here before the homo sapien sapien group existed. None of these groups - and there are others - will be affected by Agenda 2030. Only the homo sapien sapien group will. They are the group described in the Christian Bible as the "daughters of men" as opposed to the "sons of God" who created them and have long since left.

I was just saddened to learn that Rosa past away on May 30, 2021 from lung cancer :cry: She was someone I had hoped to network with in the near future, but alas the Universe said it was her time to ascend. Further down are some quotes of hers.

We are saddened to hear of Miss Koire’s passing. It is confirmed that author Rosa Koire’s cause of death was due to her illness.

It is said that the author of ” BEHIND THE GREEN MASK: U.N. Agenda 21” passed away at midnight, May 30, 2021. The book has clearly stated how you can manual for identifying and fighting UN Agenda 21.

For those of you who don’t know, Miss Koire, in eminent domain valuation, was a forensic commercial real estate appraiser specializing. She had a 24-year-old experience in a career as an expert witness on land use.

In Santa Rosa, Northern California she was elected to a citizens’ oversight committee to review a proposed 1,300 acre redevelopment project in which 10,000 people work and live.

Her experience has culminated in exposing the impacts of Sustainable Development on private property rights and individual liberty.

She tweeted before she passed away: “ Please pray for me, my friends. Even though this hard fight we’re in, this struggle to direct our lives in a natural dignified human way, we need to keep our love glowing. Thank you for caring. I’ll feel your prayers.”

What was Rosa Koire’s Cause of Death?​

Rosa Koire’s Cause of Death was due to her illness which was lung cancer. She was fighting her illness for a long time.

Many have shown their sympathy through social media especially tweeter. One wrote: “Sorry to hear about Rosa Koire Miss Charlotte. May our Lord rest her sweet soul. Miss Rosa Koire passed away last night darlin’–fighting Agenda 21 and Globalism. God rest her soul. Sleep well, honey.”

Another one tweeted: “ Goodnight sweetheart. We’ll meet again, don’t know where don’t to when but I know we’ll meet again some sunny day. Goodnight sweetheart. Sleep well. Y’all were well-loved by many. Y’all organized an army and we’ll damn well keep a fighting Darlin, My condolences to you.”

[“I’ve been a democrat since I was registered to vote…I am anti-war, I am gay, I am a feminist” - Rosa Koire ]

To her beloveds, Please accept the heartfelt condolences that we hope will help you through this difficult time. May she rest in peace.

Did you know her or close to her? Please share more details if you know and kindly share your condolence and sympathy with us in the comment box below.

Reactions To Rosa Koire’s Death​

One wrote: “ Sad to hear that Rosa Koire has passed away. She spoke at the first Greater Reset Activation and I was thrilled to finally connect with her. #RestInPower.”

One tweeted: “Rosa Is A Hero of Mine… My Heart Breaks For Her Family… We Love You.” Another won replied: “ Humanity will never forget what you have done. A true hero !! RIP Rosa Koire.”

One dear fan wrote on the same day her death was announced: “RIP Rosa! You were a great and lovely lady, an excellent speaker and advocate for truth, and you understood what is going on today!”

Charlotte Iserbyt Wrote on Koire’s grief: “Today we ere stunned to learn that a dear friend and colleague of ours passed away from cancer, so suddenly.”

She added: “The world has lost a hero in Rosa Koire, author of “Behind the Green Mask“. She exposed UN Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 and the climate change hoax. She understood why the suburbs are under attack and fought the fight in her home state of California. She will be sorely missed.”

Rosa Koire Quotes​

We have gathered around some of Rosa Koire’s quotes just to acknowledge, mostly quoted in her well-known book “Behind the Green Mask”.

Dear Koire wrote: “Propaganda infuses our culture with messages that there are just a few winners and many losers; that we are killing the earth and time is running out; that prosperity is an anachronism and detrimental to life.”

Then added: “That individual freedom is selfish and injures those who are less free. These messages are crafted to shame and pressure you, and to create a sense of urgency that impairs your ability to reason clearly.”

It was written in her book that: “What’s a City/NGO-sponsored Neighborhood Summit, you ask? It’s a trumped-up group of hand-picked ‘neighborhood leaders who have been instructed in Asset

It was added: “Their goal? To create neighborhood associations that are managed and manipulated by facilitators who have learned ‘consensus building’ and are using it to further the (United Nations’s Agenda 21) plans.”

She also wrote: “The key thing to know about this is that of course, you have no input. Only comments and observations that support the pre-approved plan will be supported. All others will be written on a big pad of paper and discarded later.”

She continued: “The illusion of public buy-in is all that is needed. The organizers can later point to the fact that they held a public meeting, a certain number of residents attended, public comment was taken, and the community approved the plan.”

Then added: “The facilitator is often a private consultant who has been professionally trained in running and managing a meeting. This consultant has been hired by your city to fulfill the requirement that the project has been seen and supported by its citizens…it’s YOUR plan.”

Her personal site is here: Rosa Koire - Behind The Green Mask - I remember on the site there being useful information about how to be strategic during public hearings some of that is evident in the quotes above. Anyway, I just happened to think "I wonder what she's up to?" 😔 May her legacy live on 🌟

Our downtown area kind of died after the mall came in the 70s. Happened in a lot of places. Still, Parking was great, rents were cheap and some essentials were there like city hall, the courthouse, legal offices, some interesting restaurants, etc. Mostly locals used the area, so traffic was not a problem, ever.
I was familiar with the Rosa Koire stuff early on. One day there was a big crowd at city hall. Everyone was leaving smiling, excited, happy, papers in hand. A stranger had come to town with big plans and lots of funds for revitalizing downtown. The old train station was to be rebuilt (still waiting). Well, we've got all kinds of bike paths (unused) now, all kind of apartment blocks at the end of those bike paths, lots of flowers planted and big walkways downtown, but we've lost more than half our car parking areas. All this was done around a time when the community was so short of funds for paying police and basic services that property taxes had to jacked way up. I figured the big meeting was about the local sign on to Agenda 21.
Downtown does look nice now. But I don't think planting flowers should be the top priority when a community is struggling financially.
There's other stuff that went on too that was expensive and I thought weird. All the streets in the city were trenched so internet cable could be buried. But they did not take advantage of the timing to bury the power lines at the same time. Everyone was stunned at this, because we're so prone to hurricanes and related power outages. I'm no expert on project management, but it seemed a sensible thing to do. Also, there was that big push to beautify the city.

Agenda 21 pretty much ties together all the loose ends and brings all of the seemingly disconnected conspiracies together in a nice neat package. (IMO) And when I look at it - this has been playing out for quite some time, although I certainly didn't see it even a year ago or believe it would ever "get here". It pretty much describes the implementation of the new world order and the rules and laws we are going to get shoved down our throats. It also encapsulates the rationalizations, euphemisms, philosophies and mantras humanity will be demanded to embrace.

One thing I find fascinating is how Pope Francis is embracing this clearly anti-Catholic doctrine and how most Catholics are clueless about it. There should be a ton of cognitive dissonance for the flock at some point when more people wake up. This contradiction also provides the fuel for a real spiritual awakening through the deep soul searching demanded of the rank and file by the situation.
Hundreds of years of the inquisition and hundreds of child sexual abuse victims haven't waked up Catholics enough to ditch their Vatican overlords, so don't expect the Pope's support of Agenda 2030 to do so. A woke catholic is an ex-catholic IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom