Under Attack?!?

W/in the past several months of discovering this site, I can physically FEEL changes taking place w/in me. I dunno how to articulate it, but I know its happening. I'm thirsty to KNOW because I love learning. But lately I notice an unusual amount of bad luck in my life, from the mundane to the dangerous. Could I be under what is referred to as an "attack?" If so, why? I'm only a beginner! What danger could I possibly pose? Or am I paranoid? PEACE

For example, the past 2 days in a ROW, I had hot coffee spilt on me... I had Children and Youth Services called on me for no good reason. It was immediately dismissed, but what stress! My new neighbors have a pitbull... My car blew a tire, then my other car broke down... There are other more personal things also, but its crazy how much stress this stuff can induce, if you allow it. Attacks? Or simply everyday life? Any input would be appreciated. PEACE

Hey! Welcome to the club ;) "4th density STS victims anonymous"..

It may very well be attack. One possible reason to attack a beginner - cuz a beginner may be easier to lead astray, divert. But we can't really assess our own danger level to 4th density STS because we gotta consider hyperdimensional perspective, something we don't have. They might know our potential future, or some sort of destiny profile, or any number of other things we have no clue about. So their assessment and perspective of us isn't like our perspective of ourselves. As such, we just gotta be vigilant all the time.

I don't think you can ever be certain when something is hyperdimensional attack vs just bad luck. I mean, sometimes the bad luck stacks up ridiculously high, and you just can't help but wonder. I guess if you're really paying attention and are aware of the possibility, you might get a pretty good idea when it's more than just "luck". In fact, one possibility is that there's no such thing as luck, that everythin that happens in our lives is a result of some dynamic happening on higher levels. But since we can't predict when the PTB do their thing, take this advice from the C's:

1) Always expect attack.
2) Know the modes of same.
3) Know how to counteract same.

Knowledge and awareness protects. So be aware of the possibility of attack, and try to learn the patterns. While the exact method is unpredictable, I think it's a lot like learning about psychopaths. You never know exactly what a psychopath will say or do, but you can have a good idea about what it may be if you just know how psychopaths function in general, how they think, and what works as manipulation against us, etc. I think it is the same for 4th density attackers. You never know exactly what they'll do, who will be used as the conduit of attack etc - but if you understand that it can be anyone/anything anytime, and you have an idea of what kind of things are done and what is the purpose of such attacks (to lead us astray, distract us, manipulate us, drain us, etc), you can counteract it and deal with it much more efficiently and not let yourself be "had".

It's like playing a sport. You anticipate that the opposite team WILL do something, you're ready for anything, but you never know what they'll do so you cannot anticipate exact details. But what makes you different from some random person on the street outside the stadium is that you're ready, you understand there is a game going on, and you're vigilant and ready to counter-act and react properly and efficiently. The random guy on the street will be just strolling casually and if a ball flies at him, he'll most likely get hit - he wasn't aware, he was caught by surprise. But if you expect that a ball can fly at you any time, you'll most likely either get out of the way or catch it properly.

In your case - if you're playing a ball game and get hit by a ball, it is far less stressful than if you're some random person casually strolling along licking an ice cream and get hit by a ball. Don't stress, don't panick, don't worry, don't let them sap your energy or drive you bonkers emotionally. Understand that this is, among other things, the point. Most often if a certain type of attack doesn't work, it won't last, and they'll try other things that might work. Humor helps. Laugh it off, laugh at your own predicament, at yourself, at the potential 4th density STS guys who are convinced that "they got you good" with their silly antics. Then calmly and efficiently deal with the situation, with a smile. Try to keep your ego out of this, or anything else in you that can be "triggered" that can just fuel the fire.

ScioAgapeOmnis ,

Just want to step in here a moment and say..

You explain things well. It's easy to apply it to life. Just wanted to give thanks.

Tarri

ScioAgapeOmnis, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts w/ me. You gave some good food for thought. I hafta get it thru MY head that, whether they be 3D Lizzie Lovers or 4D Parasites, they don't operate w/ morals. Which means my children & their mother (my life-mate) are prime targets. How many Seekers have given up because of attacks on their loved ones, I wonder?

Ominous said:
ScioAgapeOmnis, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts w/ me. You gave some good food for thought. I hafta get it thru MY head that, whether they be 3D Lizzie Lovers or 4D Parasites, they don't operate w/ morals. Which means my children & their mother (my life-mate) are prime targets. How many Seekers have given up because of attacks on their loved ones, I wonder?
Please note what Gurdjieff said about "morals" and "morality", and how this relates to conscience. They are entirely different things because morals are subjective and often a result of our own internal considering, ponerization, and social conditioning - and nothing more. Throughout history and among different cultures morals are different as black and white. But conscience is objective, real conscience. Here's what G had to say. I took the quote from http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/Laura-Knight-Jadczyk/94percent.htm and included Laura's bold emphasis parts.

Gurdjieff said:
"In ordinary life the concept 'conscience' is taken too simply. As if we had a conscience. Actually the concept 'conscience' in the sphere of the emotions is equivalent to the concept 'consciousness' in the sphere of the intellect. And as we have no consciousness we have no conscience.

"Consciousness is a state in which a man knows all at once everything that he in general knows and in which he can see how little he does know and how many contradictions there are in what he knows.

"Conscience is a state in which a man feels all at once everything that he in general feels, or can feel. And as everyone has within him thousands of contradictory feelings which vary from a deeply hidden realization of his own nothingness and fears of all kinds to the most stupid kind of self-conceit, self-confidence, self-satisfaction, and self-praise, to feel all this together would not only be painful but literally unbearable.

"If a man whose entire inner world is composed of contradictions were suddenly to feel all these contradictions simultaneously within himself, if he were to feel all at once that he loves everything he hates and hates everything he loves; that he lies when he tells the truth and that he tells the truth when he lies; and if he could feel the shame and horror of it all, this would be the state which is called 'conscience. A man cannot live in this state; he must either destroy contradictions or destroy conscience. He cannot destroy conscience, but if he cannot destroy it he can put it to sleep, that is, he can separate by impenetrable barriers one feeling of self from another, never see them together, never feel their incompatibility, the absurdity of one existing alongside another.

"But fortunately for man, that is, for his peace and for his sleep, this state of conscience is very rare. From early childhood 'buffers' begin to grow and strengthen in him, taking from him the possibility of seeing his inner contradictions and therefore, for him, there is no danger whatever of a sudden awakening. Awakening is possible only for those who seek it and want it, for those who are ready to struggle with themselves and work on themselves for a very long time and very persistently in order to attain it. For this it is necessary to destroy 'buffers,' that is, to go out to meet all those inner sufferings which are connected with the sensations of contradictions. Moreover the destruction of 'buffers' in itself requires very long work and a man must agree to this work realizing that the result of his work will be every possible discomfort and suffering from the awakening of his conscience.

"But conscience is the fire which alone can fuse all the powders in the glass retort which was mentioned before and create the unity which a man lacks in that state in which he begins to study himself.

"The concept 'conscience' has nothing in common with the concept 'morality.'

"Conscience is a general and a permanent phenomenon. Conscience is the same for all men and conscience is possible only in the absence of 'buffers.[...]

"There is nothing general in the concept of 'morality.' Morality consists of buffers. There is no general morality. What is moral in China is immoral in Europe and what is moral in Europe is immoral in China. What is moral in Petersburg is immoral in the Caucasus. And what is moral in the Caucasus is immoral in Petersburg. What is moral in one class of society is immoral in another and vice versa. Morality is always and everywhere an artificial phenomenon. It consists of various 'taboos,' that is, restrictions, and various demands, sometimes sensible in their basis and sometimes having lost all meaning or never even having had any meaning, and having been created on a false basis, on a soil of superstition and false fears. [...]

"A morality common to all does not exist. It is even impossible to say that there exists any general idea of morality, for instance, in Europe. It is said sometimes that the general morality for Europe is 'Christian morality.' But first of all the idea of 'Christian morality' itself admits of very many different interpretations and many different crimes have been justified by 'Christian morality.' And in the second place modern Europe has very little in common with 'Christian morality,' no matter how we understand this morality.

"In any case, if 'Christian morality' brought Europe to the war which is now going on, then it would be as well to be as far as possible from such morality."

"Many people say that they do not understand the moral side of your teaching," said one of us. "And others say that your teaching has no morality at all."

"Of course not," said G. "People are very fond of talking about morality. But morality is merely self-suggestion. What is necessary is conscience. We do not teach morality. We teach how to find conscience. People are not pleased when we say this. They say that we have no love. Simply because we do not encourage weakness and hypocrisy but, on the contrary, take off all masks. He who desires the truth will not speak of love or of Christianity because he knows how far he is from these. [...]

"Morality and conscience are quite different things. One conscience can never contradict another conscience. One morality can always very easily contradict and completely deny another. A man with 'buffers' may be very moral. And 'buffers' can be very different, that is, two very moral men may consider each other very immoral. As a rule it is almost inevitably so. The more 'moral' a man is, the more 'immoral' does he think other moral people.

"The idea of morality is connected with the idea of good and evil conduct. But the idea of good and evil is always different for different people, always subjective in man number one, number two, and number three, and is connected only with a given moment or a given situation. A subjective man can have no general concept of good and evil. For a subjective man evil is everything that is opposed to his desires or interests or to his conception of good.

"One may say that evil does not exist for subjective man at all, that there exist only different conceptions of good. Nobody ever does anything deliberately in the interests of evil, for the sake of evil. Everybody acts in the interests of good, as he understands it. But everybody understands it in a different way. Consequently men drown, slay, and kill one another in the interests of good. The reason is again just the same, men's ignorance and the deep sleep in which they live.

"This is so obvious that it even seems strange that people have never thought of it before. However, the fact remains that they fail to understand this and everyone considers his good as the only good and all the rest as evil. It is naive and useless to hope that men will ever understand this and that they will evolve a general and identical idea of good."

"But do not good and evil exist in themselves apart from man?" asked someone present.

"A permanent idea of good and evil can be formed in man only in connection with a permanent aim and a permanent understanding. If a man understands that he is asleep and if he wishes to awake, then everything that helps him to awake will be good and everything that hinders him, everything that prolongs his sleep, will be evil. Exactly in the same way will he understand what is good and evil for other people. What helps them to awake is good, what hinders them is evil. But this is so only for those who want to awake, that is, for those who understand that they are asleep. Those who do not understand that they are asleep and those who can have no wish to awake, cannot have understanding of good and evil. And as the overwhelming majority of people do not realize and will never realize that they are asleep, neither good nor evil can actually exist for them. [P.D. Ouspensky, In Search of The Miraculous]

Tarri, thanks, I know I have a tendency to go crazy with analogies, but if I can manage to get my thoughts across in a coherent way with not too much word salad, that's always a good thing. I tend to get lost in too many thoughts and ideas and not always good at structuring them, so I'm still working on the whole signal/noise ratio thing, but I'm glad I didn't mess it up this time lol.

Talk about attacks and synchronity! My experiences thus far have been mind boggling in their synchonity and frustration created.
I returned to the UK from the caribbean, this past bank holiday (monday). I slept for the day, and that evening, a fire broke out in the back yard of the relative's house i'm currently residing at.
The fire was due to some youngsters attempting to aid an elderly woman clear up her back yard. The teenagers burnt all the leaves and branches instead of disposing of the 'garden garbage' via the proper means. They assumed that the fire had subsided, therefore they never attempted to douse the ash with water. About 3 hours later that evening, an uncontrollable fire broke out, due to the smouldering ashes and embers. There was no one around. The funny thing is that I was the one who was aware of it from the beginning. The elderly lady had no idea a fire broke out in her back yard. One of my other relatives was asleep during the entire incident, and I had to inform him when the fire began spreading. To make a long story short, the fire station was called, and the fire was put out by the firemen.
So, i just brushed that incident off, as one in a million, a chance event.
The following day, the relative who owns the household suddenly decides to discuss rent with me, hinting that he thinks i'm a freeloader. The funny thing is that i have never stayed in the household for more than 3 weeks! And during those weeks that i do inhabit the box room, I always propose a contribution to the housing bills, and i have tried never to overstay my welcome.
The thing that is stressful is that i'm an international student, and the university fees are higher, and as uk residents know, accomodation within london isn't cheap. So i've been waiting patiently for my tuition and accomodation funds from a bank in the caribbean. (I think my relatives never experiencing life as international students may be a glaring factor in their lack of consideration. osit).

An interesting thing to note is that one of my male relatives (in a house hold of 2 brothers) is into egyptian religion, being deep in a society concerned with so-called african 'spirituality' and the preservation of black culture. Hmm, nothing too bad about that except the constant pro-black stance/anti white man (we vs them scenario).
Things start getting a bit disconcerting with the heavy, i mean heavy belief, and practice of rituals. The house is sprinkled with different artifacts, statuettes, ornaments, face masks and other such african paraphernalia, which may serve some function according to the beliefs of this relative of mine.

Now, i've been a member of this forum for awhile, and i am no stranger to Laura's work. So, when in my conversations with this relative of mine, i hear the frequent referencing to 'rituals' and 'magic' and stuff of that nature, my red flags go off. This is due to Laura's experiences, which i've read in Adventures with Cassiopaea and the Wave series, with rituals and their detrimental effects, knowing (from what Laura has written and experienced),that they feed 4-D STS.
But the crux of the matter is that this relative of mine adopts the egyptian belief of the serpent/reptile being benevolent. He believes it to the extent that there is a stuffed crocodile hanging tail up head down on his door! At first, that stuff used to freak me out; as in i'd always be weary, but i got kinda accustomed to it. But it is unnerving after reading High Strangeness, and abductees claiming they were being observed/probed by greys with tall upright alligators in the background! And lets not forget the account of the abductee who claims she was raped by a reptilian (Wave series) with physical scarring to prove.
I'm not one to judge, but i am puzzled trying to figure out why a human being, a mammal, warm blooded creature, would idolize or even deify a cold-blooded reptile; creatures which are not known for their social and mothering instinct, but their predatorial nature. Sometimes i wonder if he is trying to embody the characteristics of the crocodile.....hmmph.

Sometimes i wonder if my circumstances have brought me here for a reason. I wonder if i could consider it a form of attack to be in a house owned by a guy who seems to be into rituals, and in cahoots with the Lizzies, to the point of making blatant fashion and interior decorating statements. The messed up thing is that my hands are tied financially, due to my lack of funds, and i won't be able to move out till the final portion of my student loan is approved and released.

Just when i thought things couldn't get worst, when i brought my concerns to my girlfriend, i was accused of complaining too much, and always being miserable whenever i'm in that house (she's currently overseas). I felt so alone and helpless because she isn't into any esoterica and spirituality as i am,(except for the traditional christianity). I was kinda expecting support and encouragement, but instead i was told to basically 'deal with it'. So, i was on my own, until i remembered this forum, particularly this topic.

Basically the realization i have made is that when i am at my lowest, either financially, spiritually or mentally, all sorts of negative things tend to happen. People call it murphy's law, but i call it the 4d-sts law, cuz murphy isn't the one pullin any strings osit. And the thing is, since i try to be aware as possible, to be armed witht the knowledge that i'm under attack, and i'm prepared for an attack, the 4d puppeteers go through other people, especially relatives, and loved ones. My girlfriend doesn't believe in this stuff, but i know it to be a reality because she's been used as a medium of attack without her knowing. She thinks i'm just paranoid....sigh.
An example is that there was a time i was in serious financial trouble, and depressed, because i was experiencing culture shock, since it was my first time in the uk. As far as i know, being broke and depressed is already a handful, but things had to get worst. My girlfriend at the time was getting more distant and lukewarm with me and a bit too friendly and close with a guy on campus and they happened to snog, osit. Talk about pressure from all sides. I can honestly say i was overwhelmed. I relieved myself by walking long distances and smoking some good ol' rolling tobacco. (i didn't discover american spirit yet). Eventually i got over it.

Remember folks: Attacks occur when we least expect, and from the least likely sources.

I definitely understand what is being said about the moral issue... I should've chosen my words more carefully. What I meant was, they have no qualms about harming children, or those weaker or more vunerable than myself (my loved ones). What makes them vunerable? Well, ignorance, I guess. Innocence. And my boy just started school, so there's an opportunity for attack. Like you say, vigilance is the key to avoiding "attack." PEACE

Out of curiosity, I wonder which cultures in this world condone harming children as "moral?" Or did I entirely misunderstand the comment? PEACE

Wilecoyote, he has an ALLIGATOR hanging above his DOOR? That's just eerie, bro. That whole scenario of him being into that racist Lizzie religion seems like an excellent situation to study & learn from! I'll tell u, the scariest thing to me in my situation was having CYS called on me. I mean, that's my KIDS yr messin w/ now. It's scary to think yr kids could potentially be taken from u just because an anonymous person makes a phone call! PEACE

Ominous said:
Out of curiosity, I wonder which cultures in this world condone harming children as "moral?" Or did I entirely misunderstand the comment? PEACE
How about ours? There was child labor where children would work 12+ hours per day since a very very young age. There are many places, in history and present, where beating your child into submission is an acceptable and normal method of discipline. Not just a slap on the hand, I'm talking about lashes, hitting with belts, hitting with the hand very hard, among other things. How about our current education system that makes kids completely stunted and in many ways mentally retarded and unable to critically think when leaving school? What about the pathocratic marketing where things are being "sold" to children who don't know any better? One thing is to manipulate adults using commercials and such, but what about chilren? Condition them to buy what they don't need, to drink and eat poisons, and trick them into believing it's the best thing ever? How about places in the world where children are brainwashed and forced to unquestionably obey and follow religions since very very young age? Similarly, this is also done in US in a huge number of areas - children are simply brainwashed by their parents who essentially force them to blindly obey their own religion. And entire communities and areas accept that as a good and Godly thing to do. What about a caste system where poor children or children of certain races are denied schooling or education, or only the basics, and forced to simply be servants of higher castes for life starting at a very young age? The list goes on and on.

The problem is the word "harming". The thing G talks about precisely applies here - everyone thinks they are "good" and "moral". People and cultures that greatly harm children do not use the word harm, they simply choose not to perceive what they do as harming - this allows them to perceive absolutely anything as good or beneficial. This is the "magic" of subjectivity and ignorance. But nowhere will you see or read explicitly that "harming children" is okay, it is simply done and it's subjectively called "good" and "moral" and rationalized in a billion of subjective ways.

But "harming children" is of course but one example. To give another example, here's a simple statement that I'm sure you've heard someone say before: "If you don't have something nice to say, best not say anything at all". Would you say this is a moral advice?

S.A.O. That's what I love about this site, how many intelligent, well-spoken yet non-"I'm so superior" types there are. Such as yrself. Yr absolutely correct concerning ppl & their morals, I'm guilty of it for sure. Of course I'm hoping to change that. Thanks for yr enlightening comments! They've given me much food for thought. PEACE

Back
Top Bottom