Underground race - reprogrammed for service

A: Or you could "go under" instead.
Q: (T) Under the wave? (J) Under the water. (T) Then you wouldn't move at all. (L) You could be pulled under, you
could drown and become part of the primordial soup! (T) Is that Minestrone?
A: Chicken Noodle. [Laughter.]
Q: (L) Am I right that if you go under you get sucked into the ocean and start cycling all over again?
A: It is not that simple.
"Who you are and what you see"... "go under" as a hint to make for the caves might be stretching the metaphor a tad... especially after they explicitly say "Compare to sea waves" a few lines before!

Note also that the C's put "go under" in speechmarks/inverted commas. I think it's a safe bet that they were referring to "go under" in the sense of being hit by a sea wave and dragged "under".

I think 'chicken' might be a key word here. In the sense of 'chickening out', a phrase in English. It kind of means 'backing out of something at the last minute because fear got the better of you'.

Reminds me of a game we used to play...

I spent many a summer swimming in the Irish Sea. Sometimes the waves were massive. You knew though, that if you got out beyond the initial terrifying wave that looms before you as you're standing there on the shore, the sea would take care of you and you could bob along with your friends. The trick was in timing your dash into the surf as one wave collapsed and the next one grew. No matter how big and daunting a wave as it crashes ashore, the lull between it and the next one was your 'window'. Satisfied that you could observe that sea's breath, you took one last big one yourself... then launched yourself! Faith in knowing you could make the window rewarded you with the chance to ride the waves: hesitation before the oncoming wave, for fear that it would dwarf you and take you under... and you were Chicken Noodle :)

Hi Eightfold,

What I was trying to imply and what I was referencing was a philosophical side of what I think you were referencing scientifically. Terms that may be more general in terms of how Deckard (or other forum members) might understand them.
Your reference to hydrogens http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=43&lsel=H
You also mentioned "molecular interpenetration" (post #10) which made me think of transdimensional remoleculurization http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=781&lsel=

Then the reference: "Superconducting plasma aerial vehicles achieve frictionless passage through air, water or stone as there is no displacement of matter, allowing velocities and manueverablity impossible for objects in third-density." Most particularly "frictionless passage through air, water or stone as there is no displacement of matter" really brought up some of the concepts and Ideas that, from what I gather although new in the realm of the science you are learning and teaching ("which have only recently been created by physicists"), also seem to be referenced in alot of the 4th way teachings, concepts and philosophies.

I'm putting my money on the fact though that you already know that.

In laymens terms, the science you are proving/providing seems to me to only be adding to the facts that the Work is much more factual based than simple philophophical and intellectual jabber. The wierd thing to me in all of this is that there were these guys 100(00..) years ago doing these things with their own bodies outside of labs. As well as laying the foundations of it's (by 4th way) discovery. Of course this is mostly from speculation as I am just getting to Work in my inner lab.

Thanks for your post's they seem to be helping me put some things into a broader context that I was not putting together. For some time I've been wondering, how do all these concepts fit together? Over the last few days, things have (though not pursued in such a way) been falling more into focus in a broader view than anything I had (imagined) anticipated.

BTW, sorry I tried to make words for you or interpret your exact meaning. I just thought I had a practical answer, though I still believe the link to another area of the forum I provided originally (post #12) was still somewhat spot on, maybe finding that link was only a coincidence for me to see a broader picture.

Also, an apology to Deckard. I guess I was trying to read your mind and imply what I think you need, while knowing I do not.

Regarding the 'subspace transmission', the first alarm bell for me was: "also known by the derogatory hu-man term "poltergeists". Why would they mention that? It's irrelevant, particularly if it is not intended for a human recipient.

I have quoted the rest of the material concerning the underground race for anyone who is interested:

Session 951014
Q: (L) I think the point is who they are. Now, in the Matrix material, there's a section extracted from the L. Ron Hubbard teachings that talks about technical abilities to jerk people's souls out of their bodies, insert other souls, reprogram the memories, essentially that there is no congruency...
A: False.
Q: (L) OK, so the jerking out and the manipulating of souls as described by L. Ron Hubbard is false? In a general sense?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) OK, now, you said a moment ago that some of these bodies were used as receptacles, soul receptacles. When you say soul receptacles, do you mean soul receptacles for whom?
A: Replacements for dead bodies, i.e. duplicated.
Q: (L) So, in other words, they make replacements for dead people and put their souls in a replacement body, so that they can continue living on, is that it?
Q: (L) Do they ever use dead bodies and re-animate them and then put other souls in them?
A: No.
(T): Now, wait now, you're saying some of them... I'm lost now. (TK) Is there a limit to how long they can be dead? (L) They make...
A: For example: a soldier is KIA, his body is duplicated, his soul is replaced into new body, then he is "reprogrammed for service" to aliens and S.G. [Secret Government]
Q: (L) Where does the new body coming from? (TK) Cloned, basically. (SV) I would think so...
A: It is duplicate of old body.
Q: (T) Where do they get the duplicate? (L) Where do they get the material for the duplicate? I know that's a dumb question, I know the answer.
A: TDARM.
Q: (L) OK, that's it. (J) It's in the air, same thing. [TDARM is Trans Dimensional Atomic ReMolecularization] (T) Otherwise known in Star Trek as a 'Replicator'. (TK) Does somebody have to die in a certain way before they can do this?
A: (TK): Is there a time limit on how long they can be dead?
Q: (T): Well, because when your physical body dies, your soul body continues on. Your soul doesn't die, so they always have it. (L) They don't want to take your body out of the graveyard, because they're not concerned about the body.
A: Zero time.
Q: (T): Because there's no time... (L) They use the frequency vibration of the soul pattern, they take it into another density, use their TDARM technology to cause a molecular re-assembly; in other words, the atoms begin to whir and assemble around it in the pattern that it had before, and then it is a full-fledged body, and then they insert it back through the time doorway into 3D again. Is that correct?
A: Close.
Q: (T): Are all these KIA's, are they dead KIA's, when they go, that you were talking about? I mean, are they really dead? (TK) Were they dead when this was done?
A: ?
Q: (T): OK, you said... let's use Vietnam. You said there were 23,000 KIA's of the 60,000 that actually were not killed in action. True? Yes?
A: Were killed, then reanimated.
Q: (L) We're not talking about physical bodies here, are we?
Q: (L) OK, there are some that were killed in action that the actual bodies were reanimated? (J) As long as they weren't blown up in a land mine, yeah. (L) There were actually bodies that were actually reanimated, is that correct?
A: Some, but most were duplicated.
Q: (L) Now this leads to the immediate question: Is there some potentiality that is created by dying in a violent manner; i.e., in war, in an atmosphere of war, that makes one susceptible to this particular type of activity, as opposed to just people dying in an ordinary sense? (J) Negative energy...
Q: (T): No, because violent death like that, we have violent death all the time without being in a war; car crashes, fires, explosions...
A: War makes covert actions so easy.
Q: (T) Well, no, it's not like car crashes, the violent part of it, I don't think has anything to do with it. It's just that the cover of a war, is easier to take the bodies. What I'm trying to understand... (TK) They're not wanting people to realize ... They're not wanting to just take them out of the graves, because if you did, it would be more noticed. (T) These are real bodies, they were dead. In other words, the people were dead, they were taken, and reanimated, or... (L) Some were reanimated bodies... (T) ...some were remolecularized... (J) If they were messed up... (L) Were some of these bodies taken, like dead bodies of somebody who just died... were the bodies picked up, taken into another density for this remolecularization patterning?
Q: (L) OK, so they had to have an actual body for the pattern. (T) Was the original body... (TK) Did they actually get the bodies before anybody actually... (T) Before they were recovered, yes. Were the original bodies returned once the duplication was done?
A: More than one type of situation.
Q: (L) So, in other words, it could be sometimes, yeah, they were, and sometimes, no, they weren't. (J) It would be case by case. (T) Were some of these supposed "killed in action's" actually not killed? Were they still alive when they were removed?
A: All possibilities.
Q: (L) So this is in a sense a "crime of opportunity." (J) It's a supermarket of opportunities. (T) Some were just taken by the secret government when they were alive, some were dead and brought back in new bodies to continue on, and they were considered dead, but they're all considered dead. (SV) Laura, what about the "Triple Veil" when you go to 5D?
A: Taken by aliens, not SG. Secret Government aware to some extent, but not in control of operation.
Q: (L) OK, now this brings up the question about... We were told that there was, and this was... last week we asked about this thing about the death... and we were told that there was an impenetrable triple veil that prevents some of this "L.Ron Hubbard"' type of activity, that he describes happening. How can this be reconciled? Well, the explanation that I see is that it happens that they do this before they go into the tunnel, into the light. They catch them in the transition before they go to 5D. Is that correct?
A: Time adjustment.
Q: (L) Does that mean that they know that they're going to, and they go back in just before they die, or just at the moment of death, or...???
A: Close.
Q: (T): Now, what are the aliens doing with these bodies? With the humans that they replicate and duplicate and reanimate? What are they doing with them?
A: Serve them.
Q: (T) So these humans are becoming servants for the aliens?
A: Workers.
Q: (T) They're slaves.
Session 960504
A: [...] Enough wars have taken place to effectively create entire new "underground race" of humans, both from direct capture followed by "reeducation," and spawning activity using these persons and others.
Q: (L) What do you mean by spawning activity?
A: Those captured have reproduced offspring, these never having seen your world.
Q: (L) Are you saying... (TK) They have given birth and these children have never seen our world... (L) How can an entire race of people, or groups of people, live under the surface of this planet, without the whole 6 billion of the rest of us on top, or at least a large number, realizing that there is anything going on? This is so wild an idea...
A: No. How much space exists underground, as opposed to that on the surface?
Q: (L) A lot, I suppose. You aren't saying that the earth is hollow, are you?
A: No, not exactly.
Q: (L) Well, how deep is the deepest of these underground cities?
A: 3,108 miles.
Q: (L) That's pretty deep! But wouldn't it be too hot at that depth?
A: No. Temperature averages 68 degrees F.
Q: (TK) That's pretty comfortable! (L) How do they have light?
A: Magnetic resonance.
Q: (L) Well, aren't they subject to being crushed by earthquakes?
A: No, earthquakes are not felt deep underground!!
Q: (L) Does any of this underground civilization activity have any relation to this massive underground base the Russians are building?
Q: (TK) Is any of this under the ocean?
Q: (TK) Well, we'll never explore all of what is under the ocean. (L) It just staggers the mind to think about it. What do they want these people for?
A: To replace you.
Q: (TK) And why? Because they can control them better. Right?
A: Completely.
Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?
A: Yes, most.
Q: (TK) Are they just like us only raised differently?
A: More complicated than that.
Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?
A: 14,000 years, approximately.
Q: (L) If they have been doing it that long, obviously the ones they have taken at the beginning have croaked and are of no use to replace anybody on the earth unless they have been replacing people from time to time for various reasons...
A: No, their technology makes yours look like Neanderthal by comparison! Hibernation tubes... One heartbeat per hour, for example.
Q: (TH) That means that for every year we live, they would live 4200 years... (L) Does any of this have anything to do with that crazy pit at Oak Island?
A: In an offhand way.
Q: (L) How do we fit into all of this? (TK) We don't!
A: You have been the "preparation committee."
Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth to make it more habitable for them?
A: Those things are inconsequential and easily repaired.
Q: (TK) With their technology, they can fix all of that. (L) This is really horrible, you know! To think of all this... (TK) Apparently, from what I am understanding, they can't just come in and wipe us out and replace us, because the 'rules' won't allow it.
A: Yet the natural cycles within the framework of the natural order of things will allow all these things to fall into place.
Q: (L) Is there some law within the realm of these beings, sort of like the law of gravity, that prevents them from just coming in and taking over?
Q: (TK) I don't think it is like the law of gravity...
A: What "law" is there that inhibits you from manipulating 2nd density beings at will?!?
Q: (L) Well, I don't go out and deliberately hurt or manipulate anything or anybody. (TK) Of course, in our handling of these 'critters,' we are conserving them in some ways so that we will have an ongoing food supply... (TK) I think there are rules to the game. It's like a chess game. They can't just come in and change things, it has to progress in some way. But, there are loopholes and they can sneak in and manipulate and get away with some things... (TH) Then, there aren't rules - there are just guidelines.
A: Two important points there: 1) When we said "you," we meant 3rd density collectively. 2) You missed our statement about the natural cycle and order of things almost completely. We suggest you reread and ponder... Also, what if your race is manipulated to destroy yourselves, or, just hang around until the next natural cataclysm?
No mention of fluffers, Sleepyvinny, but who knows? :lol:

Harrison, Juliana, I also thought the underground race would be a breeding ground for psychopaths, but then we have this:

Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?

Well, that rules out essential psychopaths for the most part. But I imagine the "reeducation" would tilt them towards a psychopathic mindset anyway.

Makes me wonder though, obviously the souls were necessary for something, otherwise they wouldn't have bothered with them and just re-animated the bodies. Perhaps the "reeducation" is easier to apply to souled individuals? Hmm, I don't know. Any ideas?

As usual, rather than finding answers to my initial questions, I end up instead with more questions! :P

When I initially ran into the subject Nathan brought up (Underground race - reprogrammed for service) I thought of the first time I read across these quotes. I ended up writing a fictional article I made up in my head to try to dfine and understand this. This was back in Aug. of '05. http://www.dickeatsbush.com/futurehistory123.htm

Heh, thinking of my current writing skills.. If I'm rather confusing now (still), you may not want to waste the time reading it. It is simple fictional stuff I came up with, an event happens in D.C. in what was at the time the future. The article was just a reaction to when I initially read the above and thought up some concepts based on what the C's had said.

Strangely some of the C's quotes here are also being referenced in my current reading of the High Strangeness.

anart said:
but I'm interested in why eightfold is presenting it as a subterranean reference. I'm not saying it is correct or incorrect, (I have no way of knowing) just wondering why he's presenting that interpretation so confidently. So - perhaps some more explanation on that interpretation is in order?
Alex, this was exactly my point ...

Nathan said:
I also thought the underground race would be a breeding ground for psychopaths, but then we have this:

Well, that rules out essential psychopaths for the most part. But I imagine the "reeducation" would tilt them towards a psychopathic mindset anyway.

Makes me wonder though, obviously the souls were necessary for something, otherwise they wouldn't have bothered with them and just re-animated the bodies. Perhaps the "reeducation" is easier to apply to souled individuals? Hmm, I don't know. Any ideas?
Very interesting... For more information about psychopaths with souls, there is this thread here in the forum.

Could it be that souled psychopaths are better to become these "workers" because in order to be reeducated they need to make the conscious CHOICE of working for "the dark side", so to say?
In other words, maybe the beings creating this underground race can't violate the free will of non-souled psychopaths, who don't chose to be that way, but are just born like that.

I don't know. Other ideas?

Chu

Nathan said:
Hmm, what if it's connected to the idea of dissociation (as described in Myth of Sanity by Martha Stout) and YCYOR where you “create" the fantasy world (by wishful thinking) and live in it. What if there is some mechanism to use this “ability" and shape the perception and reality of those underground? And it's specificaly important to influence the "souled ones". It’s a wild speculation of course, but what if tuning a person into specific thought pattern (like some kind of brain washing ) some how effect the rest of the surrounding. Otherwise, why would they go to so much trouble to manipulate us.

Example: preparation of public view for invasion after programming is complete. What programming? What if this invasion is going to be successful if there will be enough carriers of specific thought patters to "hold" the reality where invasion is a fact? Donno.

Why do they need souled individuals...well because we are a source of sustenance for them. Remember C's said (I dont know which session) that Lizzies look over earth and genetically altered mankind for their own feeding purposes. So they need souled humans to produce these negative 'energies' which is food for them.

So there is no point (IMHO) in having an army of clones and robots (reanimated or remolecularised) without souls. You cannot get them to produce 'food'. !

Yes, good point Sleepingboy - as this article of Topper said :
In the higher densities, the Name of the Game is Consciousness. This simply means that the higher densities of existence, whether positive or negative in orientation, all recognize that the business of all being and existence everywhere is always that of Consciousness... becoming more and more "Aware." Awareness is related to "density" of consciousness, so to say. The STS way of achieving "density of consciousness" is to "gain weight" by assimilation of other consciousness units. This is generally promoted as "All is One" and refers to "evil" as a "rebellion" or a fault or something that will ultimately be "done away with." [...]The negative guys, on the other hand, play the game in terms of domination, subjugation and absorption of other consciousnesses into "One." . But, they too, understand that the rules of the game posit that in order for them to truly "absorb" into their being these other "consciousnesses," that the "other" must choose to become part of their "self-aggrandizement." An unwilling "food" is, in essence, not "nutritious" so to say. If the consciousness does not choose, it becomes a "poison" to the consciousness that seeks to "eat it." And so they must promote "Oneness" in a very particular way.

Note that both sides acknowledge "Oneness," but in very different ways.

So, we have to understand here that the true Negative Realm agenda is to "eat consciousness." So, this actually prevents an overt "take-over" in literal, physical terms. If an "invasion" was detected, this would mean that the veil would be lifted and all would see the "man behind the curtain" and would be disgusted and turn away. Just as in the "Wizard of Oz," those Ruby Slippers have to be obtained VERY CAREFULLY!
[...]There is evidence that extensive implant technology may be used to ensure influenced obedience; yet, a degree of freedom must be conserved through the consciousness due to the essential fact that the valued commodity is consciousness. A totally drugged, surgically altered and thoroughly programmed psyche is only good for robotic slave-service (and this may also be going on also, by the way). It is in this understanding that we find our way out of the trap. It isn't easy, but it is a way.

The primary object of Negative stalking is to persuade through strongly influenced, but not robotic, behavior patterns, the Free Choice of the targeted CONSCIOUSNESS to align with negative higher-density existence. Because, in the Long Run, the object is the "eating" of functioning units of consciousness by the negative hierarchy, with Free Will intact! It is not good food otherwise!!!!

And this is where physics comes in again... because the CONSERVED ELEMENT OF TRUE CONSCIOUSNESS is the irreducible value of Free Will. The mind of the subject must retain Free Will which distinguishes consciousness as such.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/stalking.htm

Prayers for rain said:
The primary object of Negative stalking is to persuade through strongly influenced, but not robotic, behavior patterns, the Free Choice of the targeted CONSCIOUSNESS to align with negative higher-density existence. Because, in the Long Run, the object is the "eating" of functioning units of consciousness by the negative hierarchy, with Free Will intact! It is not good food otherwise!!!!
Gives "psychic army" another meaning, heh? ;) (Not only underground, new age too or other "phenomena junkies") Remind me Esoquest posts on this forum.

Stalking by Topper (Laura actually who wrote in comprehensible form Topper's text - Thank you!) was the one that help me greatly in understanding better how the hyperdymensional realities play out in our density level. Recommended read to all.

noise said:
When I initially ran into the subject Nathan brought up (Underground race - reprogrammed for service) I thought of the first time I read across these quotes. I ended up writing a fictional article I made up in my head to try to dfine and understand this. This was back in Aug. of '05. http://www.dickeatsbush.com/futurehistory123.htm
I just read it, not bad noise ;) It reminded me of a "fiction story" i begun writing in Feb 06, playing with the idea of how to share some concepts found in cass pages in a childrens' illustrated book, but gave it up because i did not know how to end it, nor was i sure whether my understanding was the correct one. I uploaded it on myspace today http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=82106307&blogID=218894960&MyToken=705e5377-9cbc-4dfb-9fbc-84c519b4db8e

:P

Ideas on how to correct or finish it would be very much appreciated. Perhaps even the illustrated book can be created at some point?

Keit said:
Remind me Esoquest posts on this forum
Now that you mention it....

Topper's text helped me too, at last something explaining "other realms" in a clear manner understandable by most !
But nothing's better than a practical exemple. Keit mentions Esoquest and it was a very good example of a VERY subtle influencing. Except in the end, when it began to show. But I only realised it afterwards. At the time, I bought it. Effect of being hypnotised ?
Even now i still have difficulties to comprehend the whole thing, the purpose, etc.
I wonder if the interaction with a psychopath leaves that impression of (kinda) confusion. From what I've heard, it appears so.

Sure, I'll try to give more detail on my thinking about this idea. The C's say that the 4th-density environment is created by making a 'gravity vacuum' which is a superconductor that collects strong EM fields... We know that our third-density air environment is not conducive (electrically non-conductive) to higher-dimensional experience.

As detailed in my earlier posting, HHO plasmas can only be formed in a vacuum chamber - just like in fluorescent lighbulbs where glass vacuum tubes are filled with a glowing plasma charged by electrodes at both ends. All commonly used plasmas for neon signs are not biocompatible, yet the newly discovered HHO plasma is biocompatible due to the hydrogen-based nature of the human body. HHO plasma would melt glass however, so it must be contained in a vacuum chamber made of quartz, calcite, or any other piezoelectric substance that will convert the great heat and light of the plasma into soundwaves (a property well-known to science which should be read-up on in detail by any one interested in these aspects of the work).

The calcium and water of our bodies are also piezoelectric materials, which allows them to resonate with higher energies by converting the light and heat into soundwaves as well, making the body a transducer (another simple but critical term to understand here).

So then, how would one go about making a huge vacuum chamber large enough to live inside? Quartz or calcite crystals in the form of sandstone, granite or limestone are perfect for this purpose, and have been used exclusively in the construction of all ancient pyramids and man-made caves and tunnel systems around the world. In this way, one can create vacuum chambers deep inside pyramids or in sealed caves where the air can be pumped out, and HHO gas can be pumped in and electrified. As HHO plasma generates free energy stored in the hydrogen atoms, water and low-frequency sound are the energy sources used deep underground - called magnetic resonance. My entire website is dedicated to this explanation, and would be well-worth your visit if you want more hard scientific information!

Anart - any way you can entice Ark to comment here - I have been continually asking for a serious scientific critique like only he can provide in this forum, and am still waiting for it. Have Ark and Laura not built this site to develop this more scientific dialog? At what point will we graduate beyond needing the Cs to hold our hand through this whole learning process? Otherwise, am I just communicating here with those like Deckard, who lack the scientific background to understand what I write, AS WELL AS not taking the time to go to my website to read more and learn (he posted his 'I don't understand' message ONLY 40 MINUTES after my posting). Please take some time to read my website before throwing in the ignorance card Deckard (this is not a put-down, as I am trying to pick you up IF you do indeed want to walk into 4D). :)

Learning is a circle, lets complete this broken chain in our shared knowledge! >What do you say physicists, Ark, Laura?

-Alex

_____
Here is another quote from my website which describes a man's relevant experiences- (www(dot)humanresonance(dot)org/vimana(dot)html):

These contemporary scientific breakthroughs shed light on the unusual experiences recounted (in Search Magazine, March 1960) by American ex-patriot Dr. Raymond Bernard in Joinville, a coastal city in the Brazilian State of Santa Catarina. A very strange series of extraterrestrial contacts began while organizing and living amongst a community of vegetarians outside of the city. The calls of a booming voice from a nearby mountaintop prompted a member of Bernard's camp to investigate the location of their origin. Eventually finding only a well-like circular shaft measured by jungle vines to be about 300' in depth, the investigator returned equipped with ample rope to descend to its bottom:

When I came to the bottom I entered a tunnel, which I traversed for a distance of 2000 meters. I then saw with my flashlight a door of stone. While I was watching the door, it suddenly opened and I saw a very tall man with a metallic uniform, who spoke with a powerful voice and said that this was the first time that anyone ever had the courage to enter this tunnel. I first was frightened at the powerful voice of the man and wanted to run, but he called me and told me not to be afraid, as he was a very peaceful person who never did harm to any living being. So I asked him who he was to live in this cavern.

He said, "I am an Atlantean-Inca, the guardian of this door."

He asked me what I was looking for. I told him I was looking for my race, because I too am an Inca. He seemed to be very pleased to hear this. I told him I would like to visit his city, and that I had an American friend, and a wife that would like to go there too, with my children...

On this second visit to the Atlantean he delivered a lecture on radioactivity and its danger. He said that radioactive dust in the air is causing surface dwellers to age very rapidly because it accumulated in the pores of the skin and stops skin respiration. He said the pores of the skin have a constant alternate contraction and expansion and serve to take in air and expel foreign matter. In an atmosphere of radioactive dust metals, there substances clog up the pores and interfere with their vital functions of respiration and excretion. This causes disease and early death.

The Atlantean called me to come near a transparent screen to make an exchange of blood to make sure I will preserve the secret of the whereabouts of this tunnel, so that I do not reveal it to an unworthy person. When I was near the curved plastic screen, another curved plastic screen suddenly appeared from each side of the door and encompassed me, so that I found myself inside the two curved plastic screens. Then it seemed that all air was pumped out, leaving a vacuum in the space where I was between the plastic screens. Then other air entered, which seemed lighter and purer, which made me feel more healthful and stronger. Then the inside plastic door opened, and he put inside a man-sized capsule of this transparent substance which he held by handles on both sides of it, and told me to go inside the open door. After I was inside, the door automatically closed. Now the second plastic door opened and the Atlantean took hold of the handles on each side of the capsule and carried me to the other side of the inside plastic screen whose door automatically opened and shut...

He told me not to bring here any unworthy person, because he would know it in advance. I asked how. He said that with this apparatus, which he called an "electrovisor," he could behold whatever was occurring in any part of the world. If any unworthy person comes near the mountain and tries to get to the tunnel opening, certain rays confuse the person's mind, so that he is unable to continue the trip and will go off in a wrong direction.

I had some bread in a pocket. He told me not to eat the bread. He put a white pill in my hand (which was projected outside the capsule all the time), and told me this pill had the taste of many fruits. Then I withdrew my hand and the plastic material through which it projected closed. After he gave me the pill he carried the capsule with me inside to the space between the two plastic screens, as the door of the inside screen opened to admit the capsule and then automatically shut. Then the door of the capsule opened. I left the capsule, and then the door of the outside plastic screen opened and I left.

When newcomers enter, they first enter the capsule, and the Atlantean carries them to a Decontamination Chamber (the Atlantean told me). The door of the capsule opens, the person leaves the capsule, takes off his clothing, then the chamber becomes filled with vapor, which draws forth radioactive poisons from his body. The person dresses with other clothing there ready for him, then enters an "electrical apparatus," which carries him [towards] the center of the earth. I should mention that during my visits, before the door opened I heard a peculiar humming sound, which was of the apparatus with which the Atlantean came up from below, which became louder and louder as the apparatus came near, and when it came to a stop the noise stopped and the doors automatically opened. I should also mention that when a flying saucer came near my house on Saturday, June 13, 1959, in the afternoon and night, it gave off an identical hum as this subterranean apparatus, which makes me think they are both operated by the same mechanism and that the flying saucer was an apparatus of those same subterranean Atlantean's and did not come from another planet. The flying saucer came describing a spiral which descended on top of a hill about 2000 meters from my house, and then rose in a spiral manner, with a tail of light behind it. It came in the night, had a round shape and a silver color. I believe it was sent by subterranean Atlantean's , who knew where I lived and came especially near my house.

When reading 1 page of this thread i had a rambling deja-vu. so i checked.
Francisco said:
[END TRANSMISSION]
[disclaimer: this "transmission" is not to be taken literally, but rather as an example of draconian mentality based on "intelligence" that has been gathered to date. If not accurate in "letter", it is accurate in "content"...]
http:(2slsh)www(dot)angelfire(dot)com/ut/branton/transmission.html
Angelfire(dot)com already appeared on sott on Chernobyl thread here and was brought forth by Starfraction (banned)
Starfraction said:
And here are the words of the guy who donates her bandwidth:
Server is averaging 12mbps and 4000+ concurrent users.
July 7, 2004
First let me say that I have nothing to do with this project other than donating the bandwidth to allow the world to see it. When I first saw the site, Angelfire could not handle the amount of traffic the site was receiveing. I knew my server could. Then Angelfire began plastering the site with banner ads shamelessly trying to make money off the site. This is the point at which Elena shut the site down, not because she had anything to hide.
Actually if to remove drachomonoid gloss all over these messages, and change Lizzies for NWO text message sounded to me 100% a-la Alex Jones
infowars rants. Someone else had this impression?

Back
Top Bottom