Underground race - reprogrammed for service

eightfold said:
Otherwise, am I just communicating here with those like Deckard, who lack the scientific background to understand what I write, AS WELL AS not taking the time to go to my website to read more and learn (he posted his 'I don't understand' message ONLY 40 MINUTES after my posting).
I can understand that it must be frustrating to have someone dismiss your work without even giving it the attention it deserves. However, you have assumed that Deckard has not looked at your website. The offense you seem to have taken comes across as incredibly disproportionate. Deckard did not in fact dismiss your work, he simply said (politely, I might add) he didn't understand your post. And now that I think of it, I don't understand it either. You say that we go into these "subterranean fourth-density HHO plasma chambers" you speak of in order to receive the Wave, then you launch into an explanation of research into HHO, but you never actually explained how you drew this hypothesis. Why would we go into these chambers? Are you suggesting that the Lizzies would put us in there or that we would decide to do so ourselves? I don't understand what your theory is here regarding "where we go" once we are replaced. Could you be a bit clearer on that? Thanks.

eightfold said:
Please take some time to read my website before throwing in the ignorance card Deckard (this is not a put-down, as I am trying to pick you up IF you do indeed want to walk into 4D). :)
Hang on, you're saying that Deckard, or "those like Deckard", need you to pick them up, otherwise they won't make it to 4D? Um, right.

Hey Chulin, thanks for the link to the post regarding souled psychopaths.
Hitler is quite an example, having been "controlled mind, body and soul". Sounds a lot like this underground race.
You might be onto something there. Well, you at least had me scratching my chin and looking thoughtful. ;)

Another possibility is perhaps this re-education is designed so that these "workers" are cohersed into choosing "the dark side"? They are plucked from the battlefields against their will, and most likely without any idea of what is going on. This re-education could almost be like an "indoctrination" of sorts. You know, like the public education system. :P

So then, how would one go about making a huge vacuum chamber large enough to live inside? Quartz or calcite crystals in the form of sandstone, granite or limestone are perfect for this purpose, and have been used exclusively in the construction of all ancient pyramids and man-made caves and tunnel systems around the world. In this way, one can create vacuum chambers deep inside pyramids or in sealed caves where the air can be pumped out, and HHO gas can be pumped in and electrified. As HHO plasma generates free energy stored in the hydrogen atoms, water and low-frequency sound are the energy sources used deep underground - called magnetic resonance. My entire website is dedicated to this explanation, and would be well-worth your visit if you want more hard scientific information!
Have you tried to constract such chamber? If not, what stopping you? If you so sure that your ideas are worth researching, why won't you make it happen first. Like in the case of Coral castle.

Another thing: I really don't want to portray you eightfold as guilty by association, because there was no actual "association". But I remember that for some reason, Esoquest several times used links to your resonance posts on this forum.

eightfold said:
Anart - any way you can entice Ark to comment here
Entice each other into anything is not what we do here. Above all, the free will of each is respected.

eightfold said:
- I have been continually asking for a serious scientific critique like only he can provide in this forum, and am still waiting for it. Have Ark and Laura not built this site to develop this more scientific dialog?
You are a little bit impatient for a scientist, no? Laura and Ark will read this at one point and will respond have they have something to say.

eightfold said:
At what point will we graduate beyond needing the Cs to hold our hand through this whole learning process?
We did. You haven't been paying attention.

eightfold said:
Otherwise, am I just communicating here with those like Deckard, who lack the scientific background to understand what I write, AS WELL AS not taking the time to go to my website to read more and learn (he posted his 'I don't understand' message ONLY 40 MINUTES after my posting). Please take some time to read my website before throwing in the ignorance card Deckard (this is not a put-down, as I am trying to pick you up IF you do indeed want to walk into 4D).
First, i also lack scientific background, thus i will have to read the page you provided many times to understand it, plus use cassiopedia to find what most of the terms mean, which i might as well do. But if you want people to understand what you are saying, your research findings, and you have a burning desire to share with the rest of us, is there not a way to write it so we can understand it too? What is the point of any research if only for those in the field?

Second, to me it did sounded like a put down. It might just be me, but i get a sense that your self-importance is inflated and uncontrolled. What do you mean "i am trying to pick you up IF you do indeed want to walk in 4D"? We do no need anyone to pick us up. We are actually working on picking up ourselves. Your promise is empty, as no one can pick up anyone else. Did you yourself walk in 4D?

eightfold said:
Sure, I'll try to give more detail on my thinking about this idea. The C's say that the 4th-density environment is created by making a 'gravity vacuum' which is a superconductor that collects strong EM fields... We know that our third-density air environment is not conducive (electrically non-conductive) to higher-dimensional experience... As detailed in my earlier posting, HHO plasmas can only be formed in a vacuum chamber - just like in fluorescent lighbulbs where glass vacuum tubes are filled with a glowing plasma charged by electrodes at both ends.any way you can entice Ark to comment here...
I think the "gravity vacuum" may be more like the interior of ball lightning than the interior of a vacuum tube. A lot of what is at your website seems more engineering/experiment oriented than math/theory oriented which in general is OK since as the Cs said, you don't have to know the sky to build an airplane. Ark's work is primarily math/theory, so it is hard for me to directly relate you to Ark. You mention the idea of a 4-dim nonlinear unified field theory but you don't define it overly well math-wise. A couple beginning questions I might ask are would you consider your 4-dim nonlinear gravity to be like a 6-dim linear gravity and would you think of color/electroweak as being internal (curled-up) dimensions? You seem to relate a unified field theory to standing waves but you don't seem to have a defined model for this math-wise. The Cs mention the cores of some planets being superconductors at a temperature below absolute zero, are you getting at that idea in any way? When one is talking 4th density, one is talking very very different physics and I'm not sure you are doing something different enough theoretical physics-wise. Engineering/experiment-wise, I really don't know enough to say much.

Why, now that you ask, I did walk into 4D, and I came back with the knowledge... and yes, I have constructed these 4D chambers consciously for many lifetimes, including this one! Irini, we are participating in this forum to pick up our resonance together through sharing knowledge. If I were to invite you to my 4D portal and take you in, THAT would be violating your free will, which I will not do. When I say I am 'trying to pick you up', I mean with the knowledge I am right now giving you to pick yourself up - is that not clear?

Stated thusly, can you fathom that my 4D knowledge could be true? Regardless if you choose to believe me or not, the fact is that I am providing direct proof so that you DO NOT have to believe me. If you can't verify the proof for yourself, do not resort to belief or disbelief, keep researching until you know I am right, or until you know I must be wrong. Only then dismiss my words as false. I am sure of my words and actions here.

And as to other questions in the thread from Nathan - I am helping us all get out of the dirt and into 4D, but I certainly don't 'need' to try to help all, I choose to try. I am using the STO method of helping you/us, by offering information for you to use or not use as you see fit. If I were to be STS, I would not share any of my information at all, but would attack you remotely from 4D - this is not my way.

If I state what I KNOW in a factual, scientific way, just as I have on my website and in my postings here, is this arrogance? To ask Deckard to read what I write completely before claiming incoherence after only 40 minutes, is that arrogance or a put-down?

I will be demonstrating my ability to levitate myself and other objects soon enough on Youtube, and for those who cannot understand the physics of how I can do this, I am now making the information available at my website to show how I can do these things, for they are NOT magic, but applications of 4-density knowledge.

It seems every posting I make on this forum is very quickly quenched by emotional baggage - why are we not talking about plasma physics? HHO clues in the Cs sessions... Mandelbrot clue.... PHI clue, the 3535353535 clues... but instead more about how this information should be discussed in some different way, in some other forum thread or more user-friendly way - is it not obvious that the language of science is as user-friendly as can be for discussing such other-dimensional things.

Until Ark or another physicist wants to weigh in on these ideas academically, this thread will apparently be discussing how science is
incomprehensible at first glance - just as are other densities themselves. I heard someone wants to discuss four-dimensional physics here?

Alex

Ahhhhh, John G! Here to save the day with some actual physics knowledge to build on. Wonderful!

As far as the mathematics behind the structural theory I present, you can find the ancient prime code and Fibonacci series synchronicity at my page here, which shows where to build temples in resonance: www(dot)humanresonance(anotherdot)org/phi.html

Here I provide the numerical structure which uderlies all of the images I present at my website - which are all part of the ONE energy pattern of all spheres in nature... and which is further confirmed by the exhaustive math work of cryptographer Carl Munck, who has a good web presence.

No, I don't find any validity in a ´6-dimensional linear gravity' concept or 'internal or curl-up dimensions'. All dimensions are interpenetrating, it is the awareness of the individual which percieves the portions of these dimensions (bandwidths) to which they become aligned that defines one's experience.

For example, I am able to see ultraviolet light and hear infrasound while most humans cannot. I was born without the awareness of these bandwidths, but now when I look at a rainbow, for instance, I see a tube when others say they see a double-rainbow only, one on top of each other. However, I see the UV light in the broad middle band between the two stacked rainbows, showing them to be the top and bottom of a tube. If you imagine a tube of glass from the side view, light passes through the middle of the tube clearly, without distortion, where as the edges of the tube are more noticeably seen as the light has to travel through more glass to reach your eye, causing more distortion. The same is true for rainbows, which appear to me to be arching tubes of light reflected through water vapor, with visible-spectra rainbows seen at the top and bottom edges of the tube. Make any sense?

Another example is that I can hear infrasound all the time - just like the many thousands of people around the world who complain of 'mystery humming'. I seek out these conditions for enlightenment, which I am steadily attaining along with you all! You will all start to hear and see these things, especially if you choose use the energy maps provided at my website! Don't take my word for it, look around and listen, its all around us! Crop circles reiterate the same maps as well, where there are crops to be used - visit www(dot)humanresonance(dot)org/poirino(dot)html, www(dot)humanresonance(dot)org/lurkley(dot)html, www(dot)humanresonance(dot)org/hadorf(dot)html

In that last response you seem stuck on the "bit" without getting any "it" from the "bit". You also seem a bit overly stuck on the it that is you.

Perhaps you are correct, what do you think my interests are in posting my information and chatting about it for free?
Self-agrandizement? You will notice my website is not personal, but academic - just information mapped, 'anomalies' explained by precise GPS relationship to the Great pyramid at Giza. That's it, nothing else is very useful in the coming years before the wave crest.

I am trying to 'shake the tree' a little bit to give information to anyone who wants to know. Networking. I'm going to leave these posts for anyone who wants to review them, and in further detail at my website to which I will attend for the next few years. I am somewhat frustrated after years of posting information to this cassiopaea network, that physicists are silent. Why?

Surely I am not giving this information to get money, as all currency will soon be rendered utterly useless, and that going underground to fourth-density chambers is the best way to go when the red light goes ON, once you know the way. I'm just leaving the keys and the maps to all before I go!

What red light? one might ask? www(dot)humanresonance(dot)org/mandala(dot)html

in lak'ech

eightfold said:
You will notice my website is not personal, but academic
I wouldn't call it academic. On the other hand Collins Dictionary defines one of the meaning of "academic" as:

"excessively concerned with intellectual matters and lacking experience with practical affairs" :)

eightfold said:
Surely I am not giving this information to get money, as all currency will soon be rendered utterly useless, and that going underground to fourth-density chambers is the best way to go, once you know the way. I'm just leaving the keys and the maps to all before I go!
Why do you think it's the best way to go? What makes you think that anyone has to physically "go" anywhere instead of simply being affected by the Wave no matter where they are? Isn't it the inner state of the individual that matters, not physical location?

eightfold said:
I am helping us all get out of the dirt and into 4D, but I certainly don't 'need' to try to help all, I choose to try. I am using the STO method of helping you/us, by offering information for you to use or not use as you see fit. If I were to be STS, I would not share any of my information at all, but would attack you remotely from 4D - this is not my way.
We're all STS right now, don't forget. You call it "help", but if what you're saying is not true and is a manipulation, then you're not helping. And I disagree, in my experience all STS does all day is share information, it's just false and distorted information designed to lead astray. And of course STS refers to its own lies as "good" and "helpful" and "important". So the devil, as usual, is in the details. A popular tactic used by cointelpro is using a lot of big scientific words to say a lot of nonsense. I'm not saying you are doing this, just that it is one of the many tactics used to "fool" those who don't understand the terms but choose to believe because it sounds "smart" and "well-researched". And another tactic, which you did sorta use, is to say "STS would do A, but STO would do B, and since I did B I must really be here to help, see?". Also, another STS tactic you're using is trying to convince us that what you're doing is for our own good. This is a loaded statement - whether what you're saying is indeed helpful or harmful is still not determined, whether what you say are "keys to our enlightement" or harmful garbage is yet to be determined - it is of no practical use to try to convince us that it is the former. Let your data do the talking, and please allow the forum to decide for itself how useful/helpful this information is, and how important it is.

eightfold said:
I am posting this information so that others can inform themselves of the scientific facts which have been reported by physicists
Last I checked, physicists have difficulty reporting too many scientific facts. Plenty of hypotheses and theories, but when it comes to establishing "facts" about objective reality, those are few and far in between. Perhaps this is the best we have, the best data, and that's fine, but wouldn't be useful to confuse theories with facts either.

eightfold said:
The C's say that the 4th-density environment is created by making a 'gravity vacuum' which is a superconductor that collects strong EM fields...
Just as your previous mention of the C's, again, I don't seem to connect the dots with this one. Granted, it may be my own ignorance and lack of understanding, but I'd still sleep better if you could point out where they actually said this so I at least know right away that you didn't make it up. Could you please paste the parts where they actually say this, or how you came to that conclusion?

eightfold said:
any way you can entice Ark to comment here
What you think Anart will just dangle a carrot and have Ark chase it into this thread? If you don't think he saw your comments and would really like him to, why not shoot him an email yourself? Anart does not have more "influence" over Ark than you do, we're in a STO free-will environment after all.

eightfold said:
Have Ark and Laura not built this site to develop this more scientific dialog?
I like how you say "this more scientific dialog" instead of just "scientific dialog". In other words, implying YOUR dialog as being the example of the kind of dialog this site should be using. But is your dialog really scientific, or more pseudo-scientific?

eightfold said:
Regardless if you choose to believe me or not, the fact is that I am providing direct proof so that you DO NOT have to believe me
Ok but where is this proof? I hope those videos are better than David Blaine videos.

eightfold said:
Perhaps you are correct, what do you think my interests are in posting my information and chatting about it for free?
I dunno, what are the interests of all those people channeling new-age nonsense and posting that information for free? What are the interests of any cointelpro agent who spends hours and hours writing pages and pages of information, all freely available? Most new-age info is non-personal, and some of it even appears to be academic at first glance, as it uses all the big scientific sounding words. Again, I'm just saying that just because your info is free and impersonal does not by any stretch of the imagination mean that it's true and not STS.

eightfold said:
That's it, nothing else is very useful in the coming years before the wave crest. I am trying to 'shake the tree' a little bit to give information to anyone who wants to know. Networking.
What about all that info about the pathocracy and all the other ton of work and research and books available on the the cass website? Do you not think it's very useful in the coming years?

Ok, let me see if I understand it correctly. You say that there is valuable information AND "technology" that can help us to be "lifted" to 4d. And that you are frustrated that scientists (especially Ark) ignore your info. So you feel compelled to stress the issue again.
Well, you see, as I remember it, C's said that this is NATURAL process and no one has to do "anything" in order to prepare for it, just to be ourselves. It doesn't mean that we shouldn't work on our self, but even in this case – it's all should be NATURAL and a part of something called "soul quest".
So, my logical conclusion is that anything that will act as an "enhancement", "making sure we are lifted up" will be like cheating and obviously will be used as a manipulation. Remember, STS prefer easiest solution and doesn't like to work hard.
Unfortunately, or fortunately I was exposed somehow to this perspective (phenomena junkies) and learned that mind can be blinded very quickly by fantastic and grandiose possibilities and USED if you are not careful enough.

There is another thing…and I hope you won't be offended. Maybe it's only my own expectation, but I would expect something much smarter (strategically speaking) from someone who holds valuable information from STO perspective of 4D. Let me explain. This forum had its share of manipulators and people who came with a message of wishing well, but later were exposed as wishing harm. So I assume you are aware that you interact in BS hypersensitive environment. So how come, after all this knowledge, you use the same cliché tactics that were used by manipulators. How come, with all your higher perception and infra vision, you can't see that your approach will trigger major alarms? Really, I don't understand.

Also, your remarks in this specific thread come as highly offending. Why? Very simple. This thread was created by Nathan on topic of underground bases. As far as I know (and maybe I am wrong) he didn't ask for scientifically sophisticated discussion. He asked for ideas, which can be presented from different aspects.
So how come YOU came and decided to divert this discussion to YOUR rout and DEMEND an attention on the thread that wasn't opened by you. Not to mention your annoyance with lack of desired attention. Really, it doesn't looks like an external consideration on your part.

Should I go on?

Keit said:
Well, you see, as I remember it, C's said that this is NATURAL process and no one has to do "anything" in order to prepare for it, just to be ourselves. It doesn't mean that we shouldn't work on our self, but even in this case – it's all should be NATURAL and a part of something called "soul quest".
Good call, Keit. Let me actually give the quotes that the C's made.

Session 941016:

Q: (L) Are there any exercises we can use to help our bodies
transform into fourth density?
A: Not necessary. It is the soul that matters.
Q: (L) Does this mean that if we focus on soul development,
that at the time of transformation that our bodies will
automatically be transformed for us?
A: No. It is natural process. No preparation is needed.
Q: (L) So, if you are meant to transform, you will, if you are
not you won't?
A: Yes.

Session 950808:

Q: (L) This leads to a couple of our other questions. What is
the criteria to be a 4th density candidate?
A: There is no criteria. A criteria implies a judgment system
which implies that an individual or individuals are watching
over the progress of other individuals. It is merely part of the
natural process of learning, which you are in total control of
from beginning to end, in one sense. In that sense, you choose
to be in the environment you are in, which does not indicate
any recommendation of the environment by any higher source,
or, conversely, any condemnation of the environment by any
higher source, but merely the existence of the environment
and your choice to exist within it. Therefore, being a
candidate merely means that you have chosen to be a
candidate for ANY level of density, be it first, second, etc. It
is a choice of the self to continue that learning pathway.
Q: (L) Okay, the question has arisen: at the time of the
transition to 4th density, is there going to be any assistance to
those who are newly arrived in that density
, or does the
knowledge of that density come automatically?
A: Neither. When one arrives in 4th density, it is one's choice
to find one's way just as it is in the other densities. There is no
one waiting there to assist you. That would be an illusion. It is
you assisting yourself as you choose to do it, the way you
choose to do it.

Q: (L) There was a discussion the other day and it made me
curious. It seems that some people simply do not have the
capacity to understand certain concepts. Is this a function of
vibrational frequency?
A: That is not quite hitting at the subject matter in the way in
which you desire to answer the question. In other words, it is
a parallel understanding pattern. It is not vibrational frequency
that determines ability to conceive of any particular notion.
Vibrational frequency involves the groove, or pattern, that one
has chosen in general terms. But, to give you an example,
there are those who are of very LOW, as you would
measure, vibrational frequency, who are able to conceive of
extremely complicated issues and have also discovered
extremely precise, complicated, and intricate answers to very
complex notions and problems from your standpoint in the
illusion. But, the frequency vibrational level has more to do
with the emotional path that leads either to Service to Self at
its greatest possible expression, or Service to Others at its
greatest possible expression
, not with intellectual capacity. So
it is possible for a completely STS individual at any density
level to be completely cognizant of all existence, just as it is
possible for a completely STO individual to be completely
cognizant of all existence. It has nothing to do with vibrational
frequency because that is the emotional pathway.
Q: (L) The reason I ask this is because I have noticed that
certain persons can skew the incoming material in the
direction of their particular prejudices because of their
emotional attachment to these prejudices. And I am sure that
my own prejudices have an influence as well. But, I notice
that very often the understanding of the material by others is
quite different from what F*** and I understand. It seems
that we all hear something different. Does this indicate a
vibrational differential which could be considered a lack of
rapport, or some other phenomenon of which I am not
aware?
A: The only phenomenon that is present here that is in any
way related to the situation you describe is what could be
termed intellectual capacity, which is not related directly to
vibrational frequency. Think, if you will, in your lifetime have
you ever met either a) an individual that you did not perceive
to be particularly intellectually developed, who was,
nevertheless, of a very kind and loving and giving nature; or b)
an individual whom you perceive to have great intellectual
capacity who was, nevertheless, extremely selfish and
non-giving and not generous and not concerned about
anyone's well being but their own?

Q: (L) Yes. I know exactly what you mean. But there is still
some gap that I am trying to fathom here. I have a little theory
that people who are en rapport tend to think in similar ways
or with similar patterns, even if at different levels. And I think
that because of emotional similarity or identity of purpose or
orientation, that they might almost begin to think as one mind
or move as one body, to work as a unit. Why is this not
happening? Why the disparity?
A: The real issue involved is one of intellectual capacity,
which, in and of itself, can lead to all sorts of emotional
entanglements and frictions. It does not require a differential in
vibrational frequency level to produce the types of symptoms
that you describe. It is merely intellectual capacity that is
inferior rather than the vibrational frequency level. Again, this
vibrational frequency level involves nature of being and
emotion, not intelligence.

And then there is this. Session 960629:

A: You see, my dear, when you arrive at 4th density, then you
will see.
Q: (L) Well, how in the heck am I supposed to get there if I
can't "get it?"
A: Who says you have to "get it" before you get there?
Q: (L) Well, that leads back to: what is the wave going to do
to expand this awareness? Because, if the wave is what "gets
you there," what makes this so?
A: No. It is like this: After you have completed all your
lessons in "third grade," where do you go?
Q: (L) So, it is a question of...
A: Answer, please.
Q: (L) You go to fourth grade.
A: Okay, now, do you have to already be in 4th grade in
order to be allowed to go there? Answer.
Q: (L) No. But you have to know all the 3rd density things...
A: Yes. More apropos: you have to have learned all of the
lessons.
Q: (L) What kind of lessons are we talking about here?
A: Karmic and simple understandings
Okay, then. I see nothing that says that we all have to be scientists to make it to 4D.

Also, eightfold's condensending and superior attitude is definitely NOT STO-ish at all. If eightfold actually did go to 4D as he stated, there is nothing that says he was in an STO environment. From the attitude displayed by him it seems he was enticed and trained in a very STS enviornment, be it 4D or 3D.

Putting down people for what you perceive to be a lack of intelligence is not only rude and uncalled for, it shows your lack of sincereity and caring for others.

I can't help but wonder if eightfold really read the C's material. And if he did, how much and was it comprehended.

Lynne said:
I can't help but wonder if eightfold really read the C's material. And if he did, how much and was it comprehended.
Speaking of which, there was a bit from the sessions you quoted, Lynne, that really caught my attention.
Session 950808:

Q: ... I have noticed that certain persons can skew the incoming material in the direction of their particular prejudices because of their emotional attachment to these prejudices. And I am sure that my own prejudices have an influence as well. But, I notice that very often the understanding of the material by others is quite different from what F*** and I understand. It seems that we all hear something different. ...
Although in this quote, Laura was referring to the receiving of the information through the channel, I think this also applies to someone reading the material also. The connections eightfold has made (so far) between his work and the C's material seem tenuous at best.

Just to add what has been said above, what do you know about the Wave and what is "necessary" to receive it? The point of this forum is not to reach 4th density - at best, such a "move" can only be a byproduct of our direction and state of being, not the goal in and of itself. As I understand it, our goal is to seek truth, move towards a more STO way of existence when possible, and be more conscious of ourselves and our world in an objective way *right now* - so that we can help people *right now*. But if we spend day and night dwelling on and coming up with ways to get to 4th density as we totally miss out on all 3rd density lessons and vital understandings, that is like missing the whole point, and would be STS - preoccupying ourselves with going to some next level of being and ignoring the fact that we are still ignorant and oblivious to how things work on 3rd density and neglecting helping people in 3rd density with 3rd density issues. Many of these "lessons" are universal, so while they are "3rd density issues" they are truly universal issues that I cannot imagine NOT learning before going to something like 4D. The true nature of STS and STO is one such lesson, and it is not so simple - the whole work of Ponerology and many many other writings are exactly that - understanding evil, understanding how and why it does what it does. In 3rd density it is represented as the pathocracy, with respect to our 3rd density programming and illusions. On 4th it may be represented as something else, but the dynamic I'd imagine would be very very similar just "adjusted" for 4th density. If we didn't learn it in 3rd, we'd be in serious SERIOUS trouble if we got to 4th, I'd imagine.

Plus, "density", again just in my understanding, seems to speak about "level of awareness". You can't raise your level of awareness without raising your level of awareness. I know it sounds like a silly thing to say but, crawling into a hole, sucking air out of it, filling it with HHO, and waiting for the Wave to "hit" doesn't sound like it has anything to do with your inner state of awareness and understanding. If you find a way to get to 4th using technology, you still belong on 3rd, and so you won't really be a "4th density being". You won't fit there.

As you say:
eightfold said:
Why, now that you ask, I did walk into 4D, and I came back with the knowledge... and yes, I have constructed these 4D chambers consciously for many lifetimes, including this one!
And yet, you're still here.

Back
Top Bottom