"Universal Life" - Original Christianity

capt.picard

Padawan Learner
Last christmass eve i was changing the tv channel to find something that "suites" me and stumbled on a tv programm called "Die neue Zeit" which stands in german for "The new time". And so i am watching those people sitting and talking as in a conversation about how man beacame the way he is. They were talking about the "Fall" moment in that someone/ting rebeled against God beacuse he/it wanted to be like him or even greater which resulted in a fall of frequency and steadily becoming a material body (i.e. got denser).
Well, it was interesting and i watched the whole show. They call themselves "Original Christians" and belong to no official religion but the "inner religion". Jesus Christ is their Moral Ideal. The most interesting thing as i was searching about them is that there is in germany allegedly a real prophetess (like those great "biblical" prophets) named Gabriele Wittek. She wrote a lot of books and also a biography of herself. She says she is channeling no else than the spirit of Christ. She said also before that she went through preparations to "tune" in to be able to understand that information she is receeiving. Interestingly that channeled messeges recognize the free will as the most important law for humans and it is not to be broken. The Christ (they call him the free spirit) has passed to her the gospel of Jesus. It is an thick book ("This is My word - Alpha and Omega") where Christ is clearing things up in the bible which led many researchers astray. After every "original" pasus from the bible as we know it (new testament), Christ is clearing things up in plain words. I have nearly fiished the book (more than 100 pages - big font) and can tell that is "sounds" so right as it can get.
Howerwer i am aware of the Cs and cannot ignore what they say also beacuse there is one thing in which the two "systems" go "their" way. Christ (off course assumed that he is really speaking) is apsolutely and against eating animals - it cannot be enough stressed how important that is. On the other side Cs say that herbivoreus animals are the optimal fuel for the human body. That is the only point in which the "systems" do not agree. Everything else is similar eg. time is cyclical, there is reincarnation (they say early christianity knew that), they say the universe has 7 "dimensions"... It should be said that they are harassed by the roman catholic church and the state. That is an interesting indicator. They grounded a so called International Gabriele Foundation which is active in some places in the world promoting peace with animals and nature. They bought pieces of land that was an agricultural desert and turned into a european wide unique natural habitat for the animals. There is great biological diversity documented also by some academics which comment it almost as a "wonder" or to say very rare to find these days hereabout (eg. Prof. Peter Berthold from the Max Planck institute - section of ornitology).
The german readers will maybe already be aware of this goup of people. They have their own agricultural production withoun chemical fertilizer or pesticides, they wont use manure either beacuse it kills the soil flora (that was in particulary said by Christ). They build houses which dont have corners and which plans are also inspired from "above". For eg. the floorplan may look like an apple or something else from nature whish is a great teacher. People get inspired by them and their peacefull living and phylosphy. They claim no secret agenda just the thruth. Taking the dirty laundry of the roman catholich church is one of their topics of the tv shows (they have two channels as long i know: "Sophia TV" and "Die Neue Zeit" - no adds exl. their own for their agricultural or other products). From the romans to the inquisitions and shameless destruction of the natives in south america to the unmeasurable wealth of the chucrh today are common topics. They dont spare words (they are not rude) when it comes to exposing greatest frauds in religion. Religion and religious are synonyms they dont want associate themselfs with. Often it is said by them that Jesus founded a church, but not of stone and that Jesus never founded or supported any form of prisets/priesterhood.
A big thing of their system is the "What the man sows, that wil be his harvest". They say man is caught in this devils circle like in a loop and could free himself from it by "asking for forgiveness, be sorry and dont do it anymore". There was no original sin as they say. The allpresent father/mother God created man as its child perfect. You dont need salvation from anyone/thing else only you can free yourself from the undoings which will result in a "bad harvest" -they say. The crime against animals is a big topic and especially animal testings. Howerer they eat wheat - maybe someone should inform them about negative effects it has on health. They eat vegan but are not agressive about it and do not impose anything to anyone.

I posted this beacuse of many similarities to this system (Cs and QFG stuff). Their homepage:

http://www.universelles-leben.org/cms/index.php?id=1&L=1

A very informative website - also a large one.

There are interesting remarks of great minds about eating animals from Phytagoras, da Vinci Goethe, Tolstoy ... I post this link beacuse this is the "clashing point" of the systems:

http://www.universelles-leben.org/cms/en/animals-are-asking-let-us-live/what-do-great-minds-say.html

2 Books to download for free (also the capital work "This is my word - Alpha and Omega):

http://www.universelles-leben.org/cms/en/books-to-download.html

I wrote this post just to bring it in the "daylight" for others if they are interested in it.

capt.Picard out

edit: she did not wrote her own biography, it was done by Matthias Holzbauer.

Howerwer i am aware of the Cs and cannot ignore what they say also beacuse there is one thing in which the two "systems" go "their" way. Christ (off course assumed that he is really speaking) is apsolutely and against eating animals - it cannot be enough stressed how important that is.
[...]
The crime against animals is a big topic and especially animal testings. Howerer they eat wheat - maybe someone should inform them about negative effects it has on health. They eat vegan but are not agressive about it and do not impose anything to anyone.
I wrote this post just to bring it in the "daylight" for others if they are interested in it.

Thank you. I'm wondering if you found anything in that system that actually explains why people shouldn't "eat animals" or why it's supposed to be a "crime"?

Though he supposedly talked to his disciples in plain language, "Christ", in the conventional literature, was really good with children and spoke in simple parables for the masses, so maybe the stated reason was so simple it was overlooked?

Further, I'd beware when people don't give you reasons for something. Could it be they just don't want their logic or reasoning process or thought patterns looked at very closely? Just wondering.

Thanks capt.picard! I had not heard of them, nor did I know that they have been established since 1984. Any 'clarification' of Jesus' words is viewed by many as 'sin' but by others as 'gospel.' Interesting, a clarification towards re-incarnation and vegetarianism. Those are big steps, as they obliterate the notion of St Peter at the gate of heaven, and cast stones at Israeli Shepherds and animal sacrifice. Searching for them on google images shows that some might not agree: _http://www.michelrieth.de/20040900.htm

I wish my German was better! Is this also them? (_http://www.jesus.ch/)

Wiki gives this synopsis:

The founding of Universal Life was through teachings distributed by Gabriele Wittek.[3][8] These works were claimed to be revelations from Jesus Christ[2] or other spiritual beings, which Gabriele received as a prophetess[2] and promulgated.[1] These are, along with the Sermon on the Mount and the 10 Commandments, the fundamental basis of the faith. In 2003 Wittek published her own bible, Das ist mein Wort (This is My Word).[9]

Members of Universal Life run, among other institutions, a school,[2][5][6][10] a natural healing clinic[2][5][6][10] and a publisher.[6] The beliefs of the group are propagated by Radio Santec GmbH of Marktheidenfeld through two TV stations, Die Neue Zeit TV and Sophia TV, transmitted from SES Astra 1KR satellite at the 19.2° East orbital position. They operate agricultural establishments,[1][6] which farm according to the principles of Organic farming.[1][2] However, these establishments are not officially connected to Universal Life.

History

Gabriele Wittek claims to have heard the first "inner words" after the death of her mother.[2][6] After a year, she saw her dead mother appear during a spiritual meeting,[2] and spoke to her. Wittek claimed to have experienced several apparitions later, including of a spiritual being named "Brother Emmanuel".[2][5][6] Finally, she met Christ himself. On 18 April 1987 Christ allegedly spoke in a great revelation, among other things, about the "Inner Path".[5] It concerns a mystic school of thought in which God is considered to be in people and in all living beings, according to Jesus' saying: "The kingdom of God is 'within' you."
In the past, Universal Life claimed contact with an alien from outer space named Mairadi.[11][12]

Does Mairadi = Sananda? Big buildings like they have cost money. They must have a size-able group? Thanks again for the heads up.

EDIT: posted before I finished.

Hi Buddy :),

for now take a look at this: _http://www.universelles-leben.org/cms/en/animals-are-asking-let-us-live/the-hidden-love-of-jesus-for-animals.html [link deactivated by moderator]

and for a plain reason why not eat animals i promise to search their bible and report. I remember something like that you are eating also that negative feelings induced by slaughter, animals have souls and are also god (but so are the plants also-but they are supposedly given to us as the right food) etc... - but as said i will post from their bible. I am aware of the paleo diet and that it must have contained meat, but the chanelled entity which says it is Christ says that before the great flood man has lived differently i.e. has not eaten animals. (i eat meat occasionaly also to make thing plain). It is not a new testament rewriten but commented.
Do not think i am "hooked" to them. I am not hooked to anything and that will remain so. My philosophy is only direct experience - that is what counts for me.

Greetings Potamus :),

_www.jesus.ch is not "Universal Life". I never heard od "Mairadi".

You all can download their "Book This is my word for free" - plenty of informatio on every field of life. Its very interesting. A lot is explained also about the filthy priesthood who misuse Christs name and Called themselvs Christians when in fact there is evidence that the roman catholic church is put together of many pagan cults. There is even the zodiak circle in the peters church in Vatikan (and the church is supposedly against all that astrological stuff). I mean, i like them beacuse they are resisting the church and questioning them on television.

As said i will search through the book and report.

Greetings, picard out

capt.picard said:
Christ (off course assumed that he is really speaking) is apsolutely and against eating animals - it cannot be enough stressed how important that is.

Why cannot it be stressed enough?

capt.picard said:
That is the only point in which the "systems" do not agree. Everything else is similar eg. time is cyclical, there is reincarnation (they say early christianity knew that), they say the universe has 7 "dimensions"...

One landmark of disinformation is that it contains mostly truth (otherwise people would easily identify it as nonsense and stop reading) and that the crucial point is exchanged with a lie. So I would be careful with such 'confirming' sources.

capt.picard said:
They have their own agricultural production withoun chemical fertilizer or pesticides, they wont use manure either beacuse it kills the soil flora (that was in particulary said by Christ).

Manure kills soil flora? Since when? "Christ" should read The Vegetarian Myth.

Ok folks i summed all what was related to eating animals in this particular system.
Let me summarise what is to extrapolated from below. Remember this is a fraction of the book "This is My word". In a next post i will summarise all about the "Fall" of mankind so that it may be better observable for those not familiar with the writings. I only have read this book but they have other too. Especially interesting i find those called "Messege from the All(cosmos)". "All" means also universe on german so it fits. I saw (actually heard) on television audio material of Gabriele channeling. She is not using a board like the QFG but channeles directly through her speaking apparatus. Someday maybe i will post something on these books also but to then...

Remember: i am not saying anything, just citing and summarizing so dont attack me please if something is not pleasing to you :D

So i summarized pretty much everthing regarding eating animals but i cannot say that a definitve reason for that has been found (eg. "you should not eat them beacuse you´ll grow a tail :D). The "strongest" thing is that animals carry a soul potential and are our second neighbours and Jesus said to men after the great flood that they should not eat flesh beacuse it is "far from God".
In the below cited sections (sorry for no page number - the downloadable version doesn´t have page numbers, it is acctually for online viewing but you can copy/paste it wherewer you want to) there is following to note:

- God is in everything
- animals have a "part soul", which means not yet developed soul potential of a "filiated" soul, they are our "second neighbour"
- animals as food are "dead food"
- animals can hardly express they grief and pain, are not man´s property to do with them as he pleases
- the hunter will be the hunted, man will experience on his soul body everything he does to the natures kingdom incl. animals
- the right food should be fruits of the field and of the forest

Now in this cited stuff also can be found:

- the law of "what you sow you will harvest" - there are "purification spheres" where man goes after he dies on earth where he must endure what he has caused, he is his own judge
- there is mentioning about nuclear test destroying the atmosphere and nature itself, genetic experiments, anomalous earth magnetic system which affects negatively birds and ocean life etc...

This is a fraction of the book.

Ch.14:

I Am the truth. The one who acts against life is also against himself, as he, too, is the life. For all the powers

of life are active in him - even the life of animals and plants. For everything is the life that flows from the one

primordial source, from God.
As long as a person causes suffering to his neighbour - whether human beings, animals or plants - he will suffer,

too.

Woe to the hunters, and woe to those who crave for meat! Both the hunters and those who, like cannibals, greedily

consume the flesh of animals will be tormented and pursued by the anguish, suffering and pain of the animals. The

same applies to those who violate the plant and mineral kingdoms. They, too, will suffer because of their sinful

deeds. The person will harvest what he sows, either in his earthly life or as a soul in the spheres of

purification. Therefore, watch your thoughts, words and deeds, for they can be your undoing.

Ch.17:

A collective guilt comes about when people join together in killing human beings or animals and violate the plant

and mineral kingdoms.

Ch.18:

"... eat what is set before you, but not what was alive”, "... eat and drink what they set before you without the

shedding of blood” - in both statements lies the following meaning: When they shed the blood of an animal for you,

then refuse it in time, before it is led to the slaughterhouse for you; for no animal shall be sacrificed - neither

for God nor for men. Human and animal sacrifices are an abomination before God. God, the One, spoke against animal

and human sacrifices in the Old Covenant as well as in the New Covenant.

Ch.19:

Never slaughter an animal for your personal use. Behold, nature, the life of creation, provides for you. The fruits

of the fields, of the gardens and the forests should be sufficient for you. And never trample on life

intentionally, neither that of the animals nor that of the plants. The one who intentionally tramples on life

creates causes. It is as if he tramples on his own life, and he will suffer from it.

Ch.21:

Even when a person has acquired an animal, it is nevertheless not his property. Just as the spiritual body, the

soul in the human being, is part of the eternal Being - because the Eternal has created the spiritual body, and the

spirit being lives through the Eternal in the eternal Being - so was the animal created by the eternal Creator-

Spirit and is part of the life which is and lasts eternally - God.

An animal cannot speak. It suffers and endures silently and can hardly express its pain and grief. Only the one who

selflessly loves people, animals, plants and stones perceives the pain and agony endured by the animal.

Woe to those who sin against man, animal, plant, stone and against everything God has given them for a life in

Him! Many people have become numbed in their very nature. Their human ego strives solely for its own benefit. Thus,

the selfish person deals unfairly with his fellow man and exploits the nature kingdoms, too. Man of this time

[1989] has laid and is laying hands on the great earth-man, the earth. He pollutes the earth, violates the life on

it and interferes in the atmosphere through his use of nuclear power, as well as of chemicals and other things.

Thus, he violates the earth and all that lives on it, and destroys its atmospheric mantle, which provides it and

all earthly life with protection.

Especially in this turn of time, the turning point from the old sinful time to the Era of Light, animal and plant

species are calling out - with the forces of their sensations, with the language of their consciousness - to their

Creator for help and rescue. Animals and plants are suffering unimaginably from the excesses of the human ego, of

human selfishness. Oppressed life calls for mercy and deliverance.

God, My Father, the Creator of all forms of life, has heard the oppressed creatures. Many animal species are dying

out because of man's negative practices. Their spiritual powers either return into the soul of the earth or go into

the pure spheres of the eternal Being. For many, this is a deliverance. Many of them, however, will come back when

the light dwells on earth, because people then live in unity with God.

Know that every misdeed and every ill-treatment that has not been atoned for - whether towards humans, animals,

plants or even stones, that is, towards the whole earth and the atmosphere - falls back upon the initiator.

Recognize: Many animals are given to man so that they may serve him. Many are given to preserve the ecological

balance. However, a right, reciprocal serving can exist only when man has unfolded the filiation-love that comes

from the Father-Mother-God and has unfolded the creator-love which is effective in the animal, plants and stones.

Then he can communicate with all Being.

People who have inner values are also with the world of animals and plants and are not against God's creations. The

one who is against his neighbour will fight against him and kill him. And the one who is against his neighbour will

not be for other forms of life - neither for the life of animals nor of plants or stones.

The one who is against the life in Me, the Christ, hungers and thirsts for success, wealth, power and prestige. He

kills animals and consumes their flesh for his feasts and for the lusts of his palate. Thus, he demonstrates that

he is far from God.

Animal sacrifices, too, are an abomination before God, the Eternal. He does not want animals to be sacrificed or

consecrated to Him. God has given life to all forms of Being and thus to animals as well. Why should they be

sacrificed to Him, since He Himself, the life, dwells in them?

And the one who devotes himself to the eternal Father-Mother-God, by transforming his humanness into the divine,

will not slaughter animals or consume their flesh, nor will he kill any animal deliberately. Such people will also

treat the plant world with selfless love, as this, too, is a gift of creation from God to His human children. The

plants and the fruits of the field and forest give themselves willingly to man and want to serve him as nourishment

and as remedy for his sick body.

Recognize furthermore: The suffering of animals and the consumed flesh of the animals that have been killed

deliberately gnaw, in turn, at the flesh of the person. The consequences are disease and pestilence. They are the

effects of these and similar causes.

Ch24:

The one who torments and ill-treats people and animals will one day experience torment and ill-treatment on his own

body. The same applies to the offences against the plant and mineral kingdoms. For what is manifest in matter as a

form of life also exists in the soul as spirit-substance. Therefore, the one who violates life passes judgement on

himself, because he burdens a part of his spiritual heritage. For everything that comes from God also exists as

essence in the soul of man.

God, the Eternal, gave man the animals and plants and granted him fruits, vegetables and grain from the earth. He

gave these to man and said, "Make the earth subject to you”, which means in its correct implication: Respect and

care for the life in all living forms, and they will serve you.

Recognize: The pure forms of life of the animals are created by God, and each plant belongs to God, the great

potential of creation, which continues to develop in the evolutionary cycle. Thus, every form of life is a part of

the great whole.

Man is commanded by God to treasure and love life and to keep the commandment "pray and work”. For this reason, the

life of the so-called idlers is a waste of the energies of the day. They are people who steal God's energy. The

person who does not use the day, but only abuses it in order to exploit his fellow man or to do violence to animals

and plants, acts against the law of life.

People who think only of their own welfare will torment the animals and exploit the earth and poison the life on

it, because their thoughts are poisoned by greed and envy. For people who do not know themselves torment people and

animals and are against nature. They do solely what their egoistic thinking compels them to do. They themselves are

driven and therefore want to drive away everything which is around them, because everything which does not fit

their conceptions disturbs them. Their human ego makes such people act as if they were of unsound mind.

The whip symbolizes the law of cause and effect. The one who despises and tortures his neighbours and his second

neighbours as well, the one who commits violence and cruelty against man and animal, against plants and minerals

and against other forms of life in and on the earth will experience the effects of his causes - unless he repents

in time.

Like a whip, the law of cause and effect will lash all those who have ill-treated and ill-treat life - in whatever

form and in whatever state of consciousness it appears. The earth was given to men, so that they would become

conscious again that they are children of God, that their life - as all life - is from God, so that they learn to

cherish and love life

Ch.31:

And so, illnesses and epidemics are due to wrong sensations, thoughts, words and deeds, and also to wrong nutrition

and the eating of animals.

The excesses of the people were manifold. The peoples of the old, sinful world degenerated more and more. Just as

in the time of Noah, they seduced and let themselves be seduced. They were gluttonous and drank strong drinks. They

killed animals and consumed them. They violated the plant and animal kingdoms. This continued all over the earth,

after My life on earth as well.

In the turn from the sinful era to the New Era [1989], they manipulated the plants, animals and human beings and

did gene-experiments on them. They created so-called test-tube babies. They destroyed nature with nuclear tests and

constructed nuclear reactors to produce energy. They polluted the rivers, lakes and seas with chemical substances

and caused the death of earthly life in great stretches of water.

As Jesus of Nazareth, I spoke to many people about the law of life as well as about the animals which, like human

beings, feel pain, grief and joy. Just as man should not be against, but for his neighbour, so should he also be

for the animals and bear responsibility for them, because they serve man.
I taught people again and again that the animals, too, are creatures of God, which man should not disregard, but

should love. The one who beats and tortures them will one day experience the same or similar thing on his soul and

on his body. For, what a man does to his fellow men and his fellow creatures, the animals, he does to himself.

Many people recognized their callousness and began to actualize My teachings. They repented and accepted the

animals as their friends. And so, many a one understood My words and followed Me.

Ch32:

People in the Spirit of the Eternal know that the substance of life - which maintains the health of the body of

man, its fleshy substance and blood - is in the fruits of the field and of the forest, but not in animals that are

killed and consumed, for meat is dead food. Man should neither kill people nor deliberately kill or slaughter

animals for consumption; for, as creatures of God, they are his "second neighbour”.

Men and animals developed very gradually on this earth. In the garden of God, both man and animal subsisted on

plants. When man fell ever deeper into sin, he thereby fell into the darkness of ignorance and lapsed into

selfishness. Just as the coarse-material became ever denser, so did man's senses become coarser and with this, his

organs, too, changed very gradually.

In his selfishness, man sought all kinds of pleasures and began to crave the spicy, the sour and the animal. The

hard shell, the human ego, the coarse senses, gave rise to sensuality, which sought gratification. With this,

people tried to compensate for the life force which they wasted unlawfully.

The sensualist, whose thoughts became more and more self-centred, was driven to food which corresponded to his way

of thinking and acting. Because he distanced himself from God more and more, he became harsher in his speaking and

acting. The coarsened senses reflected the harshness of the human ego and, for this reason, sought correspondingly

pungent spices and foods. When man failed in something, he reacted bitterly and his senses sought gratification in

ever new pleasures. The cramped nerves of man sought relaxation in sensuality.

The body demanded more and more of what man radiated in his sensations, thoughts, words and actions: sweet and

sour, spicy and passionate. This is why he began to change the substances of nature, by dressing them more and more

in the sour, the spicy and the sweet.

The result of all this was that man began to hunt animals, killed them and seasoned and consumed their flesh.

Through this, man became a hunter and a poacher. In his sensuality which was growing stronger and stronger he

craved the "carnal”, the male or the female sex.

Ch.33:

Animal sacrifices are against the law of God and also against the Ten Commandments.

Ch.34:

Even if a person deliberately and knowingly allows that people and animals be tortured, neglected and ill-treated,

he will experience the same or something similar.

Ch.38:

Recognize that the one who hunts animals will himself be hunted one day. The one who torments animals will himself

be tormented one day. The one who exploits the life of the earth will become the victim of those who taught him to

do this.

The one who consumes the flesh of animals, who pollutes and violates nature is impure. Such people can neither deal

with holy matters nor experience the so-called "mysteries” of the heavens, nor even teach or explain the law of the

heavens.

The one who loves his neighbour selflessly will neither do violence to him, nor kill him. And the one who loves his

neighbour selflessly will not deliberately kill animals either. The one who respects man and animal has no warlike

designs, because he respects the laws of God to which belong the laws of nature, too. The one who strives to

actualize the laws of God will refrain from eating meat more and more and will gratefully accept the gifts of the

earth, that is, that food which comes from God for His human children.

Recognize that what you do to the animals, you do to Me, the Christ, and to yourselves as well. The torments and

suffering of the animals will one day be your torments and suffering. God, the Eternal, has also given the animals

into the hands of man - however, not that he torment them, but that he live with them. Man should be f o r the

animal, and then the animal is also f o r man. Then it will also serve him joyfully.
If an animal has to suffer much because of an accident or because of its age, then man should release the spiritual

life of the animal, the part-soul or the part-ray, from the earthly body quickly, while inflicting little pain, and

should give it over in love and mercy into the hands of the eternal Creator. He, the great All-One, knows each

animal. He has created it and lives as power in the part-soul or in the part-ray. The part-soul or the part-ray of

the animal is the unfolded powers of consciousness of the All-Spirit, which have become spiritual form.7

Ch.41:

This is the same as slave trade. And the one who makes money from his second neighbour, the animal, is not much

better than the one who gives away his neighbour, no matter for what reason.
Our fellow creatures, the animals, are the weaker ones because of their state of spiritual consciousness, since

they do not yet have the developed soul-potential of a filiation-soul, like, for example, the soul in a human

being. This is why man should offer protection to the animals and live with them, his fellow creatures, and neither

reject them nor make a profit from them.

Ch.46:

What people, animals, yes, all of nature had to endure because of man, then comes up in images in the soul of the

originator. The soul experiences in its own spirit body the grief, the pain and the anguish - all that it

inflicted, as a human being, on people, animals, plants, stones and minerals. This is then the fire, the purging of

the soul.

The stubborn and unreasonable ones "will descend” means that they will go into incarnations which are poor in light

and, alternating between being born and dying, will expiate what they have caused. This may take not only one aeon

but many aeons. Aeons can also be described as cosmic light cycles.

Ch.47:

"But when they kill only to put an end to the suffering which cannot be healed, they are not guilty, if they do it

quickly and in love” holds true only for the animal world.

In the present time [1989], many animals suffer because of the results of technology and because of agonizing

animal experiments. So examine the reason why you kill animals. Here, too, the law is valid: What man sows he will

reap, in his behaviour towards people as well as towards animals and nature.

Ch.51:

Fear and dread seizes every animal of the field, every bird of the air and every fish in the water which falls into

your hands. This means the hands of those people who disregard and kill life.
Recognize that every animal senses and feels what a person intends to do with it.
In the turn of time when I explain, correct and deepen the contents of that book [1989], brutality against the

animal world and the plant world has reached unimaginable proportions. The animals and the plants suffer from man's

capriciousness. Many people not only lack respect for their own life, but also for the entire creation. As a result

of human behaviour, the magnetic currents, for example, have been disturbed. Because of this, many animals lack

orientation, especially the migratory birds which fly into warmer countries. Many animal and plant species - in the

water, in the air and on earth - are becoming extinct, because of the pollution of the rivers, lakes and oceans, as

well as of the earth's atmosphere.

Ch.75:

I instructed My own that man should not wilfully kill an animal nor should he consume the meat of animals which

were killed for the consumption of their meat. However, when people who are still unknowing have prepared meat as

nourishment and make of it a gift to the guest, offering it with the meal, then the guest should not reject the

gift. For there is a difference whether a person consumes meat because he craves for meat or as a token of

gratitude to the host for his effort.

However, when it is possible for him and outer circumstances and time permit, the knowing person should give

general indications to the host, but should not want to set him right. When the time is ripe, the host, too, will

understand these general indications.

In this world, understanding and tolerance, too, are aspects of selfless love. Leave to each person his free will

whether or not he wants to understand and accept your general indications. If you always think, speak and act

selflessly, you abide in love and love will bless you. What is then offered to you, as a gift of love, is blessed.

The life in God includes not only one's neighbour, but also all other forms of life like animals, plants, minerals

and stones; for all Being bears the life, God. The one who is in unity with life neither kills animals nor destroys

plants wilfully. He also respects the life - the powers of consciousness - of the minerals and stones.

Ch.80:

You people in all generations, keep the following in mind, "What happens to the animal happens also to the sons of

men.”

What man does to the animals he does to himself. For the life, God, is in all forms of life; God did not give man

the right to put himself above the animal. He gave him the commandment to love life, regardless of the form in

which it manifests itself.

Ch.91:

In My community, animals shall be neither slaughtered nor eaten. If one or another is in the process of changing

from eating meat to eating lawful food and now and then still feels the need for meat, then he should partake of it

- outside of the community. However, this is valid just for eating meat, not for taking strong drinks.*

The one whose senses no longer crave meat lives the law "You shall not kill”. He will not eat his second neighbour,

the animal. The one whose senses are still dulled is requested to let go of this.

In My community, there shall be neither strong drinks nor the meat of animals.

Teach the children not to hunt innocent creatures, the animals, and not to deliberately crush them underfoot. For

the one who hunts the innocent creatures will be hunted by his senses and by all those who influence his senses.

The one who deliberately crushes underfoot, torments or kills animals will be tormented by his senses and his

thoughts and will vegetate as a spiritually dead person among the living, and in the realm of the souls, too, he

will be spiritually dead.

Hi commander Data!

i wrote "it cannot be stressed enough" to ephasize the importance of that particular topic in this system. It is an ever occuring thing in these writings.
I made a mistake about soil flora - i wanted to say fauna (there is hardly flora below earth surface - mostly seeds of aboveground plants). But thats only what the system tells. I am studying agriculture and know that organic manure increases total organic mater in the soil (most important organic carbon and nitrogen) and can sustain and even enhance soil fertility. But there are bad things as slurry and fresh manure which has not composted and yet is taken to the fields (the living bacteria competes with soil organisms for nutrients or even eats them - composting also means sanitizing the organic waste of the animals) beacuse great farms as they are in germany have great piles of poop backdoor in a short time.

I have read the Vegeterian Myth and i think that that Mister Sullivan - if i remember the name well - is leaving his animals to graze and make poop and build topsoil :D, but thats different from taking for example up to a tone per hectare of manure on the field.

About where the systems do not [edit: i meant where they do agree] agree - i wrote a few examples but thats a drop in the ocean. I encourage you to at least look at the material. As said i will post another reply on the "Fall of Man" and after that maybe the structure of the universe. All that so we can compare to other systems and make parallels and enhance our knowledge. There is talk about the "big seven" like in Gurdjieffs work - seven primal principles extending to every pore of the universe and other stuff. Perhaps later i will also take on the shameles suppresion of the women and the female principle and of course the roman-catholic church. The chaneled "Christ" is using modern language and somethimes compare these and the "biblical" times. I have right now a bit of time and am happy to serve you all.

Greets, capt.Picard out.

Your search - Mairadi site:http://www.universelles-leben.org - did not match any documents.

Their site turned up nothing. But searching on the somewhat unique character string: "mairadi" does produce hits that seem to affirm the statement on the wiki. Such as:

_http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.michelrieth.de/mairadi.htm&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmairadi%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26prmd%3Dimvns&sa=X&ei=dsp5UI33PMiWiALssYH4BA&ved=0CCgQ7gEwAA

(_http://www.michelrieth.de/mairadi.htm)

and

(_http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sk&u=http://www.univerzalna-laska.sk/VI.kontakt.htm&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmairadi%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26prmd%3Dimvns&sa=X&ei=dsp5UI33PMiWiALssYH4BA&ved=0CDoQ7gEwAw)

(_http://www.univerzalna-laska.sk/VI.kontakt.htm)

One of the Space Brothers again, this time mid-eighties. I thought I had heard of them all.

capt.picard said:
The chaneled "Christ" is using modern language and somethimes compare these and the "biblical" times. I have right now a bit of time and am happy to serve you all.

I am not familiar with you capt.picard, so I don't know if you are up to speed on the material here? Have you read The Wave? I ask because this work discusses many pitfalls in channeling, and I'd be curious whether you know anything about how Gabriele Wittek "does her thing?" How does this church present in Germany? Two radio stations about someone channeling Jesus seems hard for me to get my mind around! Thanks!

capt.picard said:
- the right food should be fruits of the field and of the forest

Have you read the Life without Bread, Ketogenic Diet and The Vegetarian Myth threads in their entirety? The research shared there contradicts this statement fully.

capt.picard said:
Do not think i am "hooked" to them. I am not hooked to anything and that will remain so. My philosophy is only direct experience - that is what counts for me.

But your philosophy seems rather to be hooked to claims that are not backed up by facts and research, in short, it is believing. So far, the excerpts you have shared from this "Universal Life" source do not contain any evidence, only empty claims. Also, believing something that someone says can hardly be called "direct experience", so you are contradicting yourself here.

_http://www.univerzalna-laska.sk/VI.kontakt.htm said:
Mairadi: We are all brothers and do not look from the top to those who have a lower level of consciousness. In essence we are all the same. If we respect and love each other, we are all brothers and sisters on the ladder to eternal, sacred being. You are, however, asked me and I'll answer: I am neither more nor less, than we all just humble servant to a higher level of consciousness, that is, a few rungs higher. My spaceship is a disc. Resembles the incarnated soul, which is a higher frequency waves catapulted from her earthly body. Spaceship-shaped disc is currently the fastest and most developed spacecraft, because it comes from a very distant Milky Way. Similar forms have been before the time of the Egyptians. Then people have a higher level of consciousness and had contact with them mentally vyvinutejšími siblings. Some of that time spacecraft landed on Earth. Our spacecraft are more evolved.

_http://www.universelles-leben.org/english/index.html (click on "The Prophetess" in left nav bar) said:
Through Gabriele, the prophetess and spiritual ambassador of God,
a spiritual work has developed, Universal Life, of unique greatness
and extended worldwide

Gabriele: the prophetess and spiritual ambassador of God, meets her fellow man as a sister among brothers and sisters, without making something out of herself. As a rule, people first come into contact with the prophetess of God through books and scripts, through revelations or radio programs on various topics, given through Gabriele. Many people have been touched by the direct word of the Spirit of God given through Gabriele or by the word, written or spoken, given by her, and moved to deal more closely with the divine message and truth contained in them. But only the fewest of people, including those in her immediate surroundings, are aware of the colossal scope that the spiritual work has meanwhile assumed, a work that has come to the Earth through her since her calling as the prophetess of God over twenty years ago.

_http://www.universelles-leben.org/english/index.html (click on "Inner Religion" in left nav bar) said:
The Inner Religion Is Based on Freedom

The inner religion has no outer leaders.

People who follow Jesus, the Christ, form the inner religion as a community. It has no rites, no dogmas, no priests or pastors and no membership, and so, no baptism of babies.

The inner religion is based on freedom and freedom means to accept God’s love and to learn God’s love, in order to understand one’s neighbor and to respect him or her as a son or daughter of God.

The one who applies the laws of God in his life step by step belongs to the inner religion, whether he joins a community of the inner religion or not.

Given this flavor I tried: channel site:http://www.universelles-leben.org and got one unrelated hit. Their site appears to characterize the channeling as "revelations."

Given this quote:

The Spirit of God has revealed Himself through her in thousands of public revelations, some of which lasted more than two hours; Gabriele has taught and schooled for thousands of hours in the schoolings of the Inner Path and in the Meetings of All God-Seekers – The Cosmic School of Life. She has also greatly left her mark on thousands of one-hour radio programs.

I am speculating that she channels from her mouth. Again capt.picard, thanks for the interesting addition to my day! I have to go now, it's been fun.

P

External links from the wiki

This "McNair Report" from 1996 about religious persecution in Germany is fascinating reading (discusses persecution of Scientology!): _http://home.snafu.de/tilman/krasel/germany/mcnair.html

Also new to me, this site: _http://www.adherents.com/ which holds statistics, number of members in many, many religions. cheers.

I see so its "Mairadi"? Thats strange. You should note that the site mentioing "Mairadi" the "chanelled alien" is an Evangelistic-Luteric church website. Looks like defamation of the poeple of "Universal Life", just punches under the belt. I wonder what theay have so much against them :lol:? They are described as a sekt like QFG was presented at the site cassiopaeacult. This people must be doing something right when they are attacked (high chances). As i said these people are harassed by the church and state (arent they the same anyway?). Not once i stubbled on "Mairadi" neither in the book or television broadcasts. If someone knows german please watch these people talk and report here on forum about your impresion and about the discused topic. Many of them are intelectuals, former priest and theologians who "recognized the thruth" and became free from religion.
But ok i dont want to favour anyone, just report. Now i am tired and going to sleep, so tomorrow i will post sections mentioning earth changes, catastrophies and even cometary catastrophies, changes in the sun.

Greetings

Ok, my last post before going to sleep.

Data, please note that i said that i am merely citing, not saying or claiming anything. I am not a without error though and do not claim to be a "flawless" researcher. Somethimes i will surely contradict myself and when that happens dont hesitate to "throw it in my face".

I said it like this: "Remember: i am not saying anything, just citing and summarizing so dont attack me please if something is not pleasing to you :D "

I havent read life without bread but am on a "targeted ketogenic diet". I am aware about grains and their antinutrients, high water demand, and their poor nutritional value. I see it has been moved - apsolutely appropriate.

Let me tell you about myself. I have no hidden agenda about this but i do admit i have little sympathies for them just beacuse of their harassement of and upstand against the church.

Here is a website with live streaming from one of their channels: _http://www.neu-jerusalem.de/cms/index.php
Just click on the flash player image on which is written: WebTV

Since i started the topic with a "food" theme let me briefly say what i am eating:

Probiotics (8 bilion), coconutflour (fibers), organic apples, organic buckwheatflour,mix of protein in powder form (eggwhite,whey and rice protein enriched whit lysine), multimieral, , digestive enzymes, vit e,d, acerola powder, spirulina, trimagnesium dicitrate (15% magnesium, great stuff), organic chicken eggs, fish(alaska salmon filet), filtered tapwater (0.2 micrometer pores), organic coconut-, olive-, hemp-,pumpkinseed- and wallnut oil, somethimes lard, vit B 100, iron, organic carrots,organic apricot kernels, organic brazilian nuts, organic quinoa, melatonin, somethimes cabbage, whey protein isolate+vitargo (barley starch-replenishes glicogen reserves,high molecular mass and osmolality). Meat i dont eat right now altough i would like too - contamination with antibiotcs, pesticides, gmo makes my lust for it quickly fade away.

I get about half of my energy through fats. Keto- diet is very difficult if you do weight training - it just doesnt work beacuse you have no glycogen in your muscles and therefore you start shaking at training. So i eat about 150 grams Carbs during the day. Protein intake varies from day to day.

capt.picard said:
they wont use manure either beacuse it kills the soil flora

What? Ok speaking as someone who has shoveled her fair share, the above statement is a pile of this:

anotherdayanotherpile.jpg

Someone needs to tell their "Christ" that "he" needs to take a pitchfork to his manure pile, turn it once an awhile, and let it age a bit, as there is nothing better for the soil than properly aged and aerated pony poop.

Hello capt.picard,
As a side note, you are not on a Ketogenic Diet. You may be interrested by the discussion and experiments on the Ketogenic Diet in this thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,28799.0.html
Also, before that thread, you may consider the transition to the Ketogenic Diet through the Paleolithic diet discussed in this thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,22916.0.html
There are also many other threads on diet and health in the health and diet board http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,32.0.html

On the vegetarianism issue, you may consider the discussion in this thread as well: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,20771.0.html
Note that "The Vegetarian Myth" by Lierre Keith is an essential synthesis to how Vegetarianism and Agriculture (as you will see, the worst evolutionary mistake in human history) are destroying Nature). There are also other books recommended in the above threads. One does not experiment with diet without knowledge.

Happy readings :)

Back
Top Bottom