"Universal Life" - Original Christianity

capt.picard said:
Hi all,

please note that i have said nothing! Just citing.

You are citing because you believe this stuff to be true, correct?

c said:
Put your guns down please.

No one has guns.

cp said:
It started with nutrition beacuse the systems disagree here, perhaps they wont disagree in other stuff? Wait for other things to be posted.

No thank you.

cp said:
Remember this is one book explaining the "gospel of Jesus". Arent we here to separate the wheat from the chaff? Wait for more material. More "tangible" things are given in the book which i dont have right now:
I started this topic in order to see if someone is familiar with this. I dont want to "ruin" this topic by presenting the system as something it is not. There is a lot more to it and i must say i am no expert-just have read this one bookabout the system . If you dont like it, then erase the whole topic- i dont mind, i will go on with the research anyway. When i get the book in the link then it could become be more interesting.

In this book there is nothing about aliens or UFOs. There is mentoin about the silver cor which is a bond through which you recieve life energy for your body. My goodness whats that all about the manure. Lets use our energy for better purposes.

Greets.

I think it would be a great idea for you to start your own blog or forum and post this material there - it is not necessary to post any more of it here.

mkrnhr said:
eoste said:
Guardian said:
... Life is life, and life eats life to live. Welcome to Earth.
You're being so rude ! :jawdrop:

Not rude, it's just how it is. That's how organic life is organized. One respects nature/life for how it is, or chooses to violate it by imposing its own subjective views of how life should be.

That's my understanding. "Rude" was for "clear", as a joke...

Guardian said:
What can I say, when I see a big pile of manure, I just have to stick a pitchfork in and stir it around a bit. ;D

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom