Using Women to Destroy Men via Leftist Feminism and Liberalism

Thanks for this topic, to add I found the following I came across also helpfull to understand the gravity of the situation better.

NYT, getting even more deranged by the day as seen in one of their tweets:

PJW presenting shocking information about the issue in the following video:

Top Feminist Says Put Men in Concentration Camps (4:05 Min)

To rant a bit, feminists are right in one thing when they are stereotyping man. Whenever a guy do approaches them, it surely can’t be because of their splendid personalities. I think that Earth across creation is known for a wide variety of depressing facts. One of them for having the most toxic and lamest females in the galaxy. Thanks to Feminism.

Thanks for this topic, to add I found the following I came across also helpfull to understand the gravity of the situation better.

NYT, getting even more deranged by the day as seen in one of their tweets:

PJW presenting shocking information about the issue in the following video:

Top Feminist Says Put Men in Concentration Camps (4:05 Min)

To rant a bit, feminists are right in one thing when they are stereotyping man. Whenever a guy do approaches them, it surely can’t be because of their splendid personalities. I think that Earth across creation is known for a wide variety of depressing facts. One of them for having the most toxic and lamest females in the galaxy. Thanks to Feminism.
There are crazy and toxic people of both genders. I think you could find vile sexist media with any take on gender issues. Females have have been historically oppressed since the beginning of time, it's not suprising to me, that this anti-human, twisted logic feminsism is a result of that. The powers that be will pervet any positive human right movement. They did it with race, sexuality, spiritualty, everything ! The point is to keep supporting the oppressed and minorities and keep doing the right thing despite all the madnesss.

Hi Desertwolves

I wasn't really planning to go in full detail but just share some things that add to the overall craziness when it comes to feminism. Also my rant below at my comment is just like said, meant as a rant. Just saying in case people might take it 100% serious.

The powers that be will pervet any positive human right movement. They did it with race, sexuality, spiritualty, everything ! The point is to keep supporting the oppressed and minorities and keep doing the right thing despite all the madnesss.

But who are really being the oppressors and ones being oppressed when it comes to ideologies such as liberalism? And how does it function. I think it's important to figure this out. To share my take on it and sum it up in 3 factors which go very well in combination with each other.

1. Terrible people who enforce ideologies by using the ‘’victim card’’ to rally a segment of the population in order to oppress others. (The ones being blamed for being the oppressors are the real ones being the one’s being oppressed)

2. Actually believing that ''co-existence'' can only happen if one dominates the other.

3. (Most importantly I think) Lack of taking responsibility in one’s life and and instead embracing ideologies that blame all misgivings in your life on others. With liberalism those prominently are: Men and white people.

And yes, equal opportunity for both genders is and should be a basic human right. Thing is, and just to share my view on this, there is actually such a thing as gender roles and those are not meant to suppress but goes in line with the potential lessons they personal carry within that body. Tell everyone there are no genders and you destroy ‘The School’ and by that create a lot of choas along the way. (I guess that like usually it’s a thought out 4STS plan)

As for feminism, it would be terrible to see that if a backlash ever occurs. Women are going to put back in the kitchen for the next 100 years to put it bluntly with basically no rights to choose their own path.

I guess that all we can do is to make people aware of dangerous ideologies and instead help them to rise above them. But to that, we have to figure out how they entrap people. And most of the time, that means that we've to figure and sort ourselves out first in order to not fall for for such ideologies and become pawns for the people who stir them. (See point 3 I shared)

Last edited:
Shamefully - sick! I'm totally embarrassed! The featured 3 minute video is immature, degrading and disgusting!

A feminist theater play with a telltale name "Salon Vagina!" expected to enlighten school kids about "the pussy" has caused many angry reactions among ordinary Swedes.

17.10.2018 - Swedes Cringe as Feminist Theater Teaches School kids about Female Genitalia
Swedes Cringe as Feminist Theater Teaches Schoolkids About Female Genitalia

The cultural institution Skolscen sydost (School Scene Southeast), which organizes performances in kindergartens, elementary schools and high schools, has presented the feminist play "Salon Vagina!" to be staged in Blekinge County's schools next year, Swedish Radio reported.

The performance shows three feminist actresses singing about female genitalia while spreading their legs. An excerpt from the play posted on YouTube shows them chanting "pussy, fanny, muff, beaver, slit" while standing on their heads with legs spread wide open. "I want to call mine a canary bird. It's nothing unusual," one of the actresses says in the show.

Our play is a peppy humor show about female genitals. It feels great to do theater for children in the upper secondary school, something we felt was needed," actress Malin Karlsson told Swedish Radio.

On its website, "Salon Vagina!" is described as a "playful and humorous take on stigmatized female sexuality," which also "explores the cultural history of the vagina, its symbolic, scientific, religious and everyday role."

"With singing, dancing, motion and humor, we explore norms and taboos. We investigate and cross the boundaries of how a woman should be," the feminists write on their website.

The performance, which is set up in collaboration with the Swedish Association for Sexuality Education (RSFU), is about 60 minutes long and is followed by another 30 minutes' "aftertalk." The regular price is SEK 150 per student ($16).

The trailer posted on YouTube has gathered a plethora of negative reactions from Swedes, with comments ranging from "decadence and nihilism" to "child abuse" and "utter madness." Some ventured that if a similar play was made by, for and about men, it would have instantly triggered accusations of patriarchy and male chauvinism.

"[Swedish Radio journalists] finally get to write about "pussy" while at work, and you're paying for this," columnist Jan Sjunnesson tweeted wryly.

The topic of female sexuality has of late received a lot of attention in the Swedish media. Recently, the Menstruation Association (Mensen) received a SEK 500,000 ($56,000) contribution from the newly established Gender Equality Authority for a project aimed at "breaking the taboo around women's periods" and create a "period-friendly" work environment, which has raised many eyebrows in Sweden.

Back
Top Bottom