Vaccinated persons emitting a code that can be captured by bluetooth

is this technically feasible?? credible..??

My opinion is that these claims are total nonsense. The idea that any manufacturing process currently in use can package and store highly infectious biologics within nano particles, to be released upon receipt of an EMF signal, at the scale required for mass rollout throughout the entire population, doesn’t jive with the reality of how poorly made so many of these “vaccine” injections are.

Particles can degrade over time due to a number of reasons. Some can break under severe heat stress, be subject to disruptive ultrasonic frequencies, become degraded through oxidation, or even be mechanically destroyed through consumption by our innate immune system.

If there were secret pathogens added, any number of the aforementioned processes would have already degraded the nano particles and unleashed the viruses at some point since the rollout in some people somewhere on the planet. We would have seen cases of Ebola, Marburg, or whatever else already pop up in heavily vaccinated countries. But there has been NOTHING. For all the bad batches with much higher mortality rates than normal, none of these have been linked to some kind of novel infectious outbreak. Instead we’ve seen RSV, Monkeypox, heart damage, and turbo cancers. The signal for the latter two are in line with what we’ve seen from the cardiovascular damage spike proteins cause and the immune system dysregulation caused by getting the body to produce spike proteins en masse. As for the former, does anyone want to argue the evil powers plan on waging democide with remote-controlled RSV or Monkeypox? 😂

Internet gonna internet.

Grapheme oxide is used in the manufacturing of biosensors. The tech exists and it does not seem a stretch to think that the Graphene oxide injected into people (and the self assembling nano tech some researchers found) could be responsive to a broadcast signal.

A graphite oxide-based field-effect transistor (GO-FET) was fabricated and functionalized with COVID-19 antibody for the purpose of real-time detection of COVID-19 spike protein antigen. Thermal evaporation process was used to deposit the gold electrodes on the surface of the sensor substrate. Graphite oxide channel was placed between the gold electrodes. Bimetallic nanoparticles of platinum and palladium were generated via an ultra-high vacuum (UHV) compatible system by sputtering and inert-gas condensation technique. The biosensor graphite oxide channel was immobilized with specific antibodies against the COVID-19 spike protein to achieve selectivity and specificity. This technique uses the attractive semiconductor characteristics of the graphite oxide-based materials resulting in highly specific and sensitive detection of COVID-19 spike protein. The GO-FET biosensor was decorated with bimetallic nanoparticles of platinum and palladium to investigate the improvement in the sensor sensitivity. The in-house developed biosensor limit of detection (LOD) is 1 fg/mL of COVID-19 spike antigen in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS). Moreover, magnetic labelled SARS-CoV-2 spike antibody were studied to investigate any enhancement in the sensor performance. The results indicate the successful fabrication of a promising field effect transistor biosensor for COVID-19 diagnosis.

Last edited:
My opinion is that these claims are total nonsense

I (better say all) hope you are right, but many people found various undetermined elements in the vaccines. And to add to the complexity of the subject, i assume it's different from one brand to another, but also, within the same brand, there are visibly differences between batches - this was demonstrated simply (and unfortunately) with high death rate for some specific batches/series.
All what you list could be seen as ... let's say collateral damages, but the main objective may be broader and still undiscovered.
But i want again to insist on the fact that, and C's often informed about, that there's a difference between what they (the PTB) want and what they finally get, i mean here their wishful thinking. What is sure and factual is that a good % of people on earth were injected unknown substances coupled with, as far as i understood, some technological stuff. Regarding health, short term effects are now known, middle term ones are starting to show up. For the long term ones we'll have to wait.

Coming back to the technological aspect, the subject of the thread, is the answer definitively known ? I mean, does the bluetooth codes emitted by someone, that you can pick up, are coming (or a consequence) from (of) the vaccines ?
A direct friend of mine is persuaded about. He's at the avant-guarde of the people fighting the authorities and helped to finance the material needed for a test of the bluetooth presence made in France for the known reportage (at least in the french community) named "Hold Out" (the second one, first was "Hold on"). They demonstrated it, with a bailiff who came to attest it (if i well remember it happened at least 3x in France that a bailiff attested such a demonstration, but this was already 2y before, some other countries also did it). But they observed/got unexpected results when they did it : some people not vaccinated also emitted a code (not a strong % among the unvaccinated but some anyway), which made him conclude that some technological stuff may also been inserted in some people by the mean of the tests/swabs - At least there's also the schedding sub-topic.

This subject came back to me today after reading this clip I posted and brought back all the questions for which i've no concrete answer so far - this remains and interresting topic to discuss together :)

Back
Top Bottom