Very important

You know, Bosnia, I'm going to say that either you're amusing yourself by trying to provoke reactions, OR you're at a stage in the process of esoteric learning that some have seen in younguns many times before.

I wish you luck in your endeavors, but as someone who's tripped and fallen on the path more than once, my heartfelt advice is this: Don't mistake arrogance for self-confidence, no one is ever as special as they think they are, and you will achieve the best results once you recognize that you are just a student, not an adept.

Been there, done that, taken the knocks and fortunately survived. Good luck in your learning.

I've really got to warn against this, Bosnia.
To repeat what has already been said, there is no free lunch - and you're lunch if you think there is. I know this from personal experience. You're going to be dabbling with forces you can't understand, and obviously don't otherwise you wouldn't even entertain this idea.
It would be like opening a box of snakes without any gloves, to use a terrible metaphor. As has been said, you might just contact your sub-concious, or you might contact something very dodgy. I think I know what you are going through; you think you know it all, yet at the same time want all the answers, and you're willing to do dangerous things to get those answers. This is just as it appears to me.
What exactly are you going to ask the Cassies that's so important anyway? What makes you think you are qualified?
Seriously, it seems like you need to read some of the Wave material, which is free here: http://cassiopaea.org/category/volumes/the-wave/

Back
Top Bottom