Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

A UFO showed up next to Trump during an election rally.
bezymjannyj333.jpg

On September 4 this year, U.S. President Donald Trump spoke to his supporters on the podium mounted next to the presidential plane.

Unexpectedly, a small UFO appeared, which flew sharply over the president and the most interesting thing is that Trump noticed him. He turned around when the UFO flew up and turned his head in the direction of the UFO, when it flew past, made a sharp 90 degree turn and rushed up at great speed.

UFOs were watching the city of De Perez, USA.

On September 9, a slowly flying object appeared in the sky above the city, which from afar looked like a dark cloud, but when a local resident took a camera and looked at the object, he saw that it was some kind of strange UFO, surrounded by a smoke masking its shape.

De Perez is a town in the west of St. Louis County, Missouri, USA.

Ok the cloud thing was quite interesting...now this is the kind of thing I like to see- it is not your average maybe a balloon or fuzzy light. Wish the guy could have kept it in frame a bit longer to get a better look. I wonder if anyone else saw it?

Silver UFO During Day Over Germany On Sept 7, 2020, UFO Sighting News. (HD)
Sep 9, 2020

Orange UFOs Over Calgary, Canada Sept 12, 2020
Eyewitness states:
"At 1:15am my wife and I witnessed a bank of lights in the NE sky from our bedroom. The lights were in a shape of a bow or boomerang. They were hovering under the clouds about 30 km from my location . The lights started to change shape , grouping together and fazing out . They would return a few minutes later and do similar actions for a fed more minutes. Total duration was 15-17 minutes. We took multiple video and pictures"

Ufo Sighting Sept 1, 2020 Budva, Montenegro
Sep 3, 2020

An object similar to a cloud was filmed in Missouri, USA.

A local resident found a very strange looking cloud in the sky, which moved quite differently than the clouds should do according to the laws of nature.

The cloud of dark color and unusual shape, moved at a low height and did not depend on the wind direction.

59571804.jpg

Inside the cloud was a solid object that was surrounded by this cloud that masks it. In addition, at some point, a small black object flew up to the cloud.

An eyewitness had been chasing this "cloud" for a long time, trying to catch up with it in his car. You can clearly see how an object inside the cloud controls its position in the air by tilting it in one direction or the other.

84575120.jpg

The faster the cloud flies, the more part of its shape it should lose due to the speed of the oncoming airflow, but this does not happen and the cloud mask around the object is preserved.

Date: September 9, 2020
Place of discovery: De Perez, Missouri, USA

Source: НЛО маскирующееся в облаке обнаружили в штате Миссури, США

It could be a 'bagel balloon' or a number-zero party balloon.
View attachment 39218View attachment 39219
I agree - I think a lot of “ufo” sightings are mundane things such as Mylar balloons which reflect light and come in a dizzying array of shapes and colors BUT - people are noticing these things- paying more attention to what is going on so keep on watching folks eventually maybe someone will catch the real deal!

You guys are great.

I think that even if the UFO parks the ship in front of your house and an elegant "Nordic" is lowered from the ship, before he says anything you would say to him:

- Yes, yes, very good! Show me your official alien "identity card", please!😄

@Wandering Star : I am giving you thumb down because I consider your response being an attempt to discard critical thinking, healthy scepticism and careful observation ... or even worse - you are a Big Transdimensional Flying Doughnut worshipper! :referee:

Edit: @WS

@Wandering Star : I am giving you thumb down because I consider your response being an attempt to discard critical thinking, healthy scepticism and careful observation ... or even worse - you are a Big Transdimensional Flying Doughnut worshipper! :referee:

Edit: @WS
Well ... that an "alien" is of the "Nordic" type, it does not guarantee that it works on the STO side, so I would ask the one to identify himself correctly.:-D

You guys are great.

I think that even if the UFO parks the ship in front of your house and an elegant "Nordic" is lowered from the ship, before he says anything you would say to him:

- Yes, yes, very good! Show me your official alien "identity card", please!😄
Not necessary. If they will be real Nordic, I mean these STO 4D Nordic. Then no card will be needed because you will sense their energy by the higher emotional center, they are more energetic as the 4 Density beings, however, they strikingly resemblance us physically.

Not necessary. If they will be real Nordic, I mean these STO 4D Nordic. Then no card will be needed because you will sense their energy by the higher emotional center, they are more energetic as the 4 Density beings, however, they strikingly resemblance us physically.
Possibly- but if I recall from the RA material and the Cs 4D STO rarely visit Earth- and 4D STS are masters of deception. That is why we must be discerning and not accept things at face value. Too late when the trap is sprung!

I saw one just like this in Piedmont California back in 2004. I think to remember that the sessions indicated it was 4Dsts craft monitoring station. The event only lasted 5 to 6 seconds as if it became aware that it had been sighted then vanished via 4D tech.

Screenshot_2020-10-09 176-198 41st St to Sand Chang, PhD.jpgScreenshot_2020-10-09 176-198 41st St to Sand Chang, PhD(2).jpgpiedmount sightings.png

Cigar-shaped UFO with small UFOs around – Clayville, New York – 1-Oct-2020
October 3, 2020
This cigar-shaped UFO with some kind of a drones flying around was filmed over Clayville in New York on Thursday, 1st October 2020. It was published on MUFON website today.

What do you think about this footage? Real or just a CGI?
Witness report: A low humming sound can be heard in the audio with certain speakers. Also the baby says uh oh before the ufo flew away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom