Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

The motion of the discs is a bit suspicious but other than that this looks legit. If it is an instance of high strangeness we cannot necessarily expect all elements to behave in a particular way. George Adamski reported being taken aboard a similar craft that the space people used similar to aircraft carriers for launching of both manned and unmanned surveillance discs. Not saying that this is anything like that but definitely the cylinder looks real enough.

Not to make more of this observation than necessary, (but only to explain the lapse of 5 to 6 seconds), of the sighting and possible personal observations. Some how, it may have a connection with the DUMB's in California.

My apologies for the writing style as it is a continual work in progress.

The Wave Chapter 23: Lucifer and the Pot of Gold or The Quest for the Holy Grail of No Anticipation
To synopsize: an alien presence has been noted at many points in history of great disaster or mass death and cultural darkness. Examination of the few records and documents has led some scholars and researchers to conjecture that many of history’s darkest hours have been created by this alien presence. The laws of probability tell us that, without any intelligent control, fifty percent of the time events would occur leading to great good and benefit. Factoring in intelligent decisions to do well would bring this average up to about seventy percent Yet we can clearly see that this is not reflected in our reality. Why not? Who or what is influencing things to the negative?

One answer that we are given is the ever popular New Age channeled teaching that the reason things are so bad is because we were an experiment in free will that went bad. We have screwed things up so badly that now we need help to haul ourselves out of the soup. And the aliens, in their infinite wisdom and mercy, are going to do that for us if we will just let them! Further, if we just think nice thoughts, nothing bad will ever enter our reality. And we must not look at evil because it just doesn’t exist unless we believe in it. This is a dangerous and cunning lie. What better way to protect the forces of darkness at higher levels than to deny their very existence?

There are few choice, short passages (from the transcripts) that befittingly fits the bill of this type of craft. That will make your heart skip a beat, if you should have a similar encounter of the Second Kind, (as it will, send "chills down your back").

But I'll be if could find it, as it is the cheery 🍰 on the cake. As if time to stood still.

In frame one, one will see the line from I take a right on 41 st. on to Howe st., and then followed by a right turn, and then the first left on 40th st., and then the very next left into the parking complex and shops.

Next, as I entered 40th street my eyes catch the stationary cylinder craft floating above at about 1200 ft. or slightly higher, (as illustrated in the crude picture on the last frame), with the link to the G-street view. {1}

Now what was odd is that the situation caught me of guard and I think I went into denial and confusion. Or perhaps was it the tech of this mother-ship sending out a cancelling frequency of this reality that would have affected the whole neighborhood.

My view would became obstructed (after turning into the PKL), as it would be the last opportunity at the alley way view.

At that point the craft had shifted its position and now lay a little lower at or above the trees (looking down that alley way) rather than high in the sky. {2}

It was when, I cleared the parking lot back on to Howe st., too Piedmont avenue, (hoping to get another glimpse of it), but now it was nowhere to be found.
Later on that same day while shopping at the Piedmont Grocery Co (in the distance near the foothills of Oakland), a lone UFO hovered ever so small in the distance looking SE

It all happened so fast, and abruptly. Leaving me slightly bewildered. Etched in the memory banks for eternity.

Some notes on the L@L. All in red indicates previous sightings and or HS.

Oakland is a large city in central California, the seat of Alameda county, located on the eastern side of San Francisco Bay, right opposite San Francisco. Oakland is bordered by Berkeley to the north, San Leandro to the south, and Alameda to the west.

The city has a total area of 78 square miles. "There is no there there" is a kind of motto of the city. The area is also famous for its advanced and effective transportation system.

The city is home to Mills College, California College of the Arts, Holy Names University, and the University of California, Berkeley campus. Oakland International Airport is about 10 miles away from the city center.

The city is considered to be one of the best places to live in California, with excellent residential areas, facilities, services, entertainment, and shopping zones, plenty of parks, educational and medical establishments, etc. Jack London Square, San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge, Oakland Museum, Chabot Space and Science Center, Western Aerospace Museum, J. Mora Moss House, Joaquin Miller Park, Lake Merritt, Bonsai Garden at Lake Merritt, Morcom Rose Garden, Anthony Chabot Regional Park, Huckleberry Botanic Regional Preserve, Redwood Regional Park, The Oakland California Temple, Oakland’s Urban Wine Trail, Oakland City Hall were among the attractions in the city.

Including:
Los Trampas Regional Wilderness
Located in Alameda and Contra Costa counties in Northern California
37.8158° N, 122.0408° W
Briones Regional Park
37.9432° N, 122.1405° W

Bishop Ranch Regiona...
37.7517° N, 121.9770° W

The Caldecott Tunnel
37.8548°N 122.2166°W
Incident: Saturday, July 7, 2012

{1} Here there was no population reaction as with the recent New Jersey UFO 2020 that stopped traffic. But that was not witnessed in this situation Could the UFO mother-ship have frozen the area in a time lock and then having completed it's mission, left!

{2} It seems that what may have happened is that moved back (shifting its position), as to over head and perhaps was getting ready depart this density (so to speck).

Departing this density is apt description- I truly think “aliens” come from other space as much as outer space and crossing from one density to another is as easy for them as going from one room to the next. They can also shift vibration of their craft and themselves rendering them invisible which may be an artifact of density shifting. The Cs have said their tech is light years ahead of ours so what appears miraculous to us is common place to them - if someone had shown me a cell phone back when when I was in high school in the early seventies it would seem like science fiction.

Another "Jetpacker" seen over LA airport. Note this:

FAA records on the first jetpack viewing obtained by The Drive only raised more questions, indicating that a number of peculiar objects were spotted in the air around the same time and place the jetpacker was seen, including an unidentified helicopter and a cluster of “party balloons.”

I doubt these your ordinary "jetpackers"

Black V shaped UFO flying at an incredible speed over Waupun, Wisconsin
Oct 16, 2020
A black V-shaped UFO too fast to see with the human eye and no sound has been recorded over Waupun, Wisconsin by a hiker who did not see the object until going back and looking at the video on October 9, 2020. The UFO comes from behind the tree line and increase its angle to almost straight up. The hiker ruled out a fly or a bug because it comes from directly behind the tree line and exits behind the tree line and it appears to be as wide as the pine trees. Besides, something strange happened when he took the video. According to the hiker he had a very euphoric feeling when he was taking the video, like he almost knew something was with him. What could this object have been? Military-designed antigravity craft or was it of alien origin? Don't forget to Like and Subscribe, thanks! MUFON Case 111841 Date of sighting: October 9, 2020. https://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/report_h...

By Scott Harrell Tampa UPDATED 12:33 PM ET Aug. 27, 2020 PUBLISHED 11:58 AM ET Aug. 27, 2020
Snip:
FLORIDA At least once or so a decade, a story about a new UFO sighting (or newly released documents about an old one) pops up on the mainstream media’s radar. When that happens, it always seems to instantly reignite the popular culture’s interest in unexplained aerial phenomena.

Last year, the U.S. Navy acknowledged that the objects seen in three widely leaked and ultimately declassified videos were, in fact, unidentified flying objects, in the most general sense of the term. (I.e., nobody in the military is saying they were spaceships piloted by beings from another planet.) The story was picked up by most major news outlets, and once again captured the imagination of those Americans not too skeptical to consider at least the possibility of the existence of extraterrestrial life.

Flashback Oct 31, 2019

Slow Moving Craft Aloft for a Long Time Without Really Going Anywhere
Sep 2, 2020 Steven Barone LAS VEGAS / 5:42
I shot this video from my backyard in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas, Nevada on the night of September 1st, 2020. The video was captured using a Luna Optics LN-G3-M Gen-3 High-Definition Digital Day/Night Vision Monocular. I have more than a few videos of what appears to be the same object carrying out the same kind of routine since I purchased this new night vision monocular. I don't know what the object is but it cannot be anything conventional. Thanks to Rick Riccled for his beautiful musical creation called "Across the Realm of the Mind."

I found this video after listening to a Jeff Rense podcast with Cathrine Austin Fitts (so it could be questionable, Jeff Rense). UFO's ? are flying on the light side of the moon then disappear, into the dark side of the moon.

This is the original source from the video

Most intriguing. Is it real or just some artifact or could it be, food for the Moon?

There are few choice, short passages (from the transcripts) that befittingly fits the bill of this type of craft. That will make your heart skip a beat, if you should have a similar encounter of the Second Kind, (as it will, send "chills down your back")
Can vouch for the east bay high strangeness. While living in Berkeley back in 2005 I’m pretty sure I saw a black triangle UFO in the sky around dusk. It moved very slow across the sky (which made the whole experience feel ‘time locked’ ) and because it was so black in appearance it was difficult to discern its scale.

At first thought, in an attempt to rationalize what I was seeing, I though it was a hang glider off the Berkeley hills, but it’s seemed strange as it was approaching twilight fast. As it glided behind some trees in the foreground I went to find a better vantage point but couldn’t find it any longer - gone.

It wasn’t the first sighting of mine, but eerie and left a lasting impression on me. I got the sense that it was monitoring the area - hyperdimensional drones?

As for weird places in the east bay, gotta call out:

and

I found this video after listening to a Jeff Rense podcast with Cathrine Austin Fitts (so it could be questionable, Jeff Rense). UFO's ? are flying on the light side of the moon then disappear, into the dark side of the moon.

This is the original source from the video

Most intriguing. Is it real or just some artifact or could it be, food for the Moon?
It’s definitely food for thought (and well done), but I’m skeptical of the multiple cast shadows per each UFO which don’t seem accurate to me per the lighting conditions. While one set of shadows gives the illusion that the craft are above ground (very convincing) another set of shadows seems to cast right beside the craft as if they were now very close to the surface. It doesn’t seem natural to me unless something like a ‘fin’ were casting a shadow onto a wing or something. :huh:

I’m just a little skeptical (I have a background in visual design/development) even though it’s very well done.

I read somewhere that this particular video is CGI. Yeah, notice the shadow, for example. The objects are too big.

Back
Top Bottom