Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

While watching a beginner snowboarding video, something that looks like a UFO/UAP comes out from behind the mountain and zooms across the frame. It’s huge. The guy is using a 360 camera to record so I figured it was just the reflection, but the object very clearly comes out from behind the immediate horizon.
Slowing the video down you can see it right at 3:30, it's a saucer and it's pixelated around the edges as if it's been pasted into the video.

Slowing the video down you can see it right at 3:30, it's a saucer and it's pixelated around the edges as if it's been pasted into the video.
It does look very pixelated and fake. At one point before it leaves the frame, half the saucer is also missing.

What’s interesting is the subtle change in contrast and bounce lighting as the object gets closer to the screen.

Maybe it’s nothing, but it caught my attention just because how random of a thing it is to paste onto an unrelated video.

A quick google search brought me to a reddit where one of the comments dismisses the video saying they know the person in the video and he doesn’t have for that [kind of things].

Frankfurt 10/02/2024

This clip appears to be legitimate.
If you want to know why you’re seeing hundreds of videos recently showing bizarre unexplainable aerial activity…the answer is simple. It’s because there is a lot of bizarre unexplainable aerial activity happening.

This phenomenon also occurred in Mexico in 2023

Just came across this article from CTV News about what pilots saw over the Canadian prairies on January 19, 2024. Numerous lights sometimes 3 to 6 forming triangles and diamonds at very high altitudes. The 13 minute audio recording between the pilots of four different aircraft and Air Traffic Control (ATC) is fascinating to hear. Professional pilots are known for their keen observation and reporting of facts. Being a MSM news article, of course they have to have a "debunker" who firmly believes the pilots were seeing sunlight reflecting off of Starlink satellites.

Pilots describe 'bizarre' lights and 'triangles' over Canada in air traffic control audio

Back
Top Bottom