Voices From the Cosmos: Interview with dozens of alien races

lilies

The Living Force
I found a majestic "police investigation case", where the Lizzie gang is interrogated by a human party and the answers the Lizzie-gang gives are ridiculously typical.

Book title:
Voices From the Cosmos Paperback – July 21, 2014
In the book Drs. Scott Jones and Angela Thompson Smith, Ph.D. provide detailed transcripts of remote viewing/telepathic interviews with members of 18 extraterrestrial (ET) races.

I was collecting a bunch of videos about remote viewing, researching for Project C, to get a sense of what is new, what has been accomplished recently, since reading Ingo Swann's excellent book, titled Penetration. Among others, I found this video on youtube, a nice snack:

You Wont Believe What Remote Viewers Saw on Other Planets

Angela Thompson Smith, Ph.D. states, she has a 30 year experience in remote viewing, and she has a PhD. Plus what she recounts in the video. I thought, wow, if that's true, I mean her successful remote viewings, now that some real skill & performance!
Remember: as Paul H. Smith states, that any successful remote viewing has a lot of unsuccessful attempts behind it! Many failures done by the same person! But obviously nobody wants to tell his/her many-many remote-viewing failures, besides it would be so boring, that soon the person would have zero audience. Who wants to listen to a surgeon recounting many of his medical failures that have been kicked under the rug and made hush-hush?

Anyway.. full respect goes to Angela! So in the above youtube video, she mentions a method, a kind of conscious "channeling" / interviewing lots of alien races and she tells us that she and her colleague nicely summarized these interviews in the above book.

Naturally I got curious. I wanted to see, how much of the Terror of the Situation Penetrates [sic] & permeates into these interviews.

Because we received lots of info from the C's, from Laura pointing out the more famous UFO books, and because we observe the rules & practice of The Work.. I was curious, what kind of data would a real professional academic, a PhD with 30 years of remote viewing experience, a disciple of the 'thorough scientific method' reveal? What kind of info would she be able to collect and give to us?

I quickly skimmed through the first part of the book, the intro, totally useless noise: a knee-jerk reaction to Established Academica, a cheer-leading dance, which had to be included for the politically ruthless Giant Obelisk Personalities nesting on top of Academia nowadays.

In this book Drs. Scott Jones and Angela Thompson Smith, Ph.D. provide detailed transcripts of remote viewing/telepathic interviews with members of 18 extraterrestrial (ET) races, including:
  1. the Angels
  2. the Orbs
  3. the Light Ones
  4. Nordics,
  5. Small Grays,
  6. Large Grays
  7. Hooded Reptilians (even though you didn’t want to talk to me), [Gee, I wonder why..]
  8. the Indigo
  9. Hybrids,
  10. the Oranges,
  11. the Dark Ones,
  12. the Anaka,
  13. the Lyrians,
  14. the Wing-Makers,
  15. the Duvel,
  16. the Sirians,
  17. the Rall,
  18. the Aldebarans
  19. Anunnaki,
So many races and only a few listed above. Darn! One of these must be the Pleiadians, the good guys, the C's! Right? Come on!! Lets see.. no mentions of the C's, but plenty of mentions of Pleiades. Okay, those excerpts later, if there is anything worthy to quote...

These interviews provide answers to some of the perennial ET questions such as: "Who are they?", "Where are they from?", "What, if anything, is their agenda?", "Are they friendly or unfriendly?", "Do they have an interest and stake in sound human development processes on Earth?" etc.
Don't snork your tea .. laughing hard.. :rotfl:

So anything interesting?

Well, the first race to be interviewed are the war criminal Large Grays.
Fun guys to talk to:
They sound exactly like dodgy US diplomats: One weak statement, a step forward, then they immediately retract it, hysterically seeking to damage control themselves, then they jump three steps back retreating into their Alligator Swamp: "Oh, you cannot grok this!", "Humans are limited!" "This is too complex to answer!" and their best line:
"implants are a gift to fortunate humans" :umm:

..and "tho you can deactivate those implants by will.." :thup:.. ..

"we have placed multiple redundant implants into you for just exactly for such occasions." :headbash:

Also they perfectly impersonate Killary:
Large Grays: 'Oh, yeah, there is a Confederation, but we are not a part of them, we work alone.'
Q: Why do you work alone? Why don't you join the Federation?
A: We are not ready. We were not invited.
:oops:

Think about a Killary interview:
Q: Dear Killary! You have successfully destroyed Libya! Congratulations for that, BTW! Quick question: Why don't you work together with the BRICS and Russia and China to rebuild the world?
Killary: We weren't invited...
:lol2:

Okay, after the Large Grays, their "entire race of We Are One Mind" of BrainDead War Criminals, sounding like an autistic brain-amputee.. the 2nd race interviewed, the STS Nordics are a surprisingly refreshing, talkative bunch of Chatty Cathies:

Q: Can some races render implants fallible?
NORDICS: Yes, Humans can render their own implants and those of others fallible, just by
willing it. Humans have more abilities that they know about. That is why there are so many
abductions. Implants routinely fail because of abductee will. Implants are specifically formed
with this factor in mind. Multiple implants are in place because of this fact. It is not a
weakness of the implants or the implanters, it was designed that way.

Q: Can abductees ever be implant free?
NORDICS: For short periods of time. Implants will be replenished.
Q: Can we interfere with the functioning of
implants?
NORDICS: The answer is as above.

Q: Are they the same races or different groups of the same race that are carrying out the
abductions?
NORDICS: It is the Grays, usually the Small Grays, that carry out the abductions, as they
have technology and skills that the Nordics do not have.
Q: Such as?
NORDICS: They have the technology to counter Earth’s gravity, they have the ability to dissolve matter, to pass through matter, they have the ability to interact with the Human mind.
Q: Nordics do not have these abilities?
NORDICS: We let the Grays carry out these functions. We have other abilities.
Q: Such as?
NORDICS: We can become invisible, as you saw with the male Nordic at the Millennium,
we can travel non-materially long distances, and we can perceive many minds at one time.

Q: How do they travel and is this travel with or without vehicles?
NORDICS: Usually we travel non-materially.
Q: We call that teleportation.

NORDICS: We also travel in the Gray’s craft and other races’ craft.
Q: Are there physics that we don’t know yet, by which you can achieve these abilities?
NORDICS: Yes, but Humans are getting there. Humans are too afraid of this technology. They worry about losing individuality, the soul, the mind but these go along with the body. The body is only matter and can be reconstructed anywhere. The mind or soul is what travels and goes into the reconstructed body at the destination.
Q: I have often wondered about that.

NORDICS: Humans have to overcome many mental and physical barriers before being able
to travel in this way.

Q: Some Humans can travel mentally outside their body and can sometimes perceive the world from another Human body. Is this a form of teleportation?
NORDICS: Yes. In Nordic technology, a whole new body, which is a complete copy of the
original, is provided for the mind, it is not owned by another individual.
Q: How is the new body formed?
NORDICS: It is manufactured from available energy in the atmosphere according to a pattern that is sent ahead of the mind.
Q: Fascinating!

Q: How long can Hybrids stay on Earth and why has the hybridization program taken so long?
NORDICS: Some Hybrids remain on Earth for a short time. Please refer to them as Hybrids,
not hybrids, as they are a separate race. Many are sent as emissaries, travelers, explorers, to
other parts of the galaxy. The hybridization process will continue, as it has continued, until
there is no more need of the Hybrids.

etc.. etc.. both of the above war criminal bunch, eloquently dodges to answer or allude to their many crimes against humanity.

TBC

Last edited:
I found a majestic "police investigation case", where the Lizzie gang is interrogated by a human party and the answers the Lizzie-gang gives are ridiculously typical.
No kidding! :rolleyes:

Angela Thompson Smith, Ph.D. states, she has a 30 year experience in remote viewing, and she has a PhD. Plus what she recounts in the video. I thought, wow, if that's true, I mean her successful remote viewings...

Anyway.. full respect goes to Angela! So in the above youtube video, she mentions a method, a kind of conscious "channeling" / interviewing lots of alien races and she tells us that she and her colleague nicely summarized these interviews in the above book.(...)

Because we received lots of info from the C's.. (...) What kind of info would she be able to collect and give to us?

So this lady comes right out telling her audience that she has "interviewed" the Annunaki (aka the Lizzies) about the author Zecharia Sitchin and was told "he was not always right" which is nothing new for people reading this forum.

September 30, 1994

Q: (L) Who were the Annunaki? A: Aliens.

Q: (L) Where were they from? A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) Do they come here every time the comet cluster is approaching to sap the souls energy created by the fear, chaos and so forth? A: Yes.

In this book Drs. Scott Jones and Angela Thompson Smith, Ph.D. provide detailed transcripts of remote viewing/telepathic interviews with members of 18 extraterrestrial (ET) races, including:
  1. the Angels
  2. the Orbs
  3. the Light Ones
  4. Nordics,
  5. Small Grays,
  6. Large Grays
  7. Hooded Reptilians
  8. the Indigo
  9. Hybrids,
  10. the Oranges,
  11. the Dark Ones,
  12. the Anaka,
  13. the Lyrians,
  14. the Wing-Makers,
  15. the Duvel,
  16. the Sirians,
  17. the Rall,
  18. the Aldebarans
  19. Anunnaki

So many races and only a few listed above. Darn! One of these must be the Pleiadians, the good guys, the C's! Right? Come on!! Lets see.. no mentions of the C's, but plenty of mentions of Pleiades. Okay, those excerpts later, if there is anything worthy to quote...

So anything interesting?

Not much, really.

Do you remember that the C's told us that "there are no Sirians"? Where are the "Tall Whites" that you have told us of lately?
If there are any Pleiadians mentioned in this stuff they must be a 4-D race and not a 6-D social memory complex like the Cassiopaeans.

Who has she been communicating with actually? Spirits? 3-D disinformation agencies? A "call center" operated by the Greys?
Are individuals of hyperdimensional races really condescending to let themselves be "interviewed" by a little old lady from 3-D?

Back
Top Bottom