Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

I seem to remember that during his benzo withdrawal, he was in a medical coma. Plus all the above, then it makes more sense. I don't get the sense of the Jordan Peterson we used to know before his benzo disintegration event anymore.
The sense that I get is that his shadow self, as he would call it, or rather, a particularly nasty set of little "I"s of his have taken over and the man he once was is in there somewhere cowering and lost. I would even say he may have crystallised around this set of personas and lost all ability to go back to something aproximating his old self.

Interview with the surgeon now comedian Youssef Bassem conducted on April 11. A man with common sense in a world where even the “best” psychiatrists lose their minds and disintegrate.

“People in power don't really care about our suggestions to change the world,” “because if our ways of changing the world affect their interests, they will stop you.”

“Freedom in the West is nothing but an illusion, everything is an illusion.”

I seem to remember that during his benzo withdrawal, he was in a medical coma. Plus all the above, then it makes more sense. I don't get the sense of the Jordan Peterson we used to know before his benzo disintegration event anymore.
I also don't recognize any semblance of the old JP at all. It's depressing that someone like him, someone the C's once referred to as a great soul, could fall so far and so quickly. It's weird. Makes me think that there really may be a whole lotta cloning going on. ☹️

From the young Vedic astrologer Abhigya Anand who had a great foresight into the attacks that set off the current chaos in Palestine.

He says there are no signs of outright WW3 in 2024, but there will be a building up to a global conflict, with many countries increasing budget spending. In April 2024, he can't say what's going to happen 100%, but the signs tell of great, great changes throughout the world. He speaks mainly about the situation India, which will go through a period of intense transformation, including an increasing involvement in global conflict, internal strife, leaders threatened, social unrest, etc.

He says from April 2024 to April 2025 is a seriously important time - April 2024 will be similar energetically to the 60's! In 2025, a major genocide may take place but get covered up (echoes of Vietnam). This 60's redux may also include a major change of thinking, and a 'power to the people' vibe. Notably, some new, powerful, devastating weapons will be tested worldwide - a new arms race. Maybe a fresh batch of hippies will hatch in response to the increase war spending and conflict? Anyways, for him the signs say it'll be a whole new ball game. Get out those bell bottoms? All quite fascinating.

Anand's 60's redux idea is looking somewhat more plausible, with the Gaza protests being compared here and there to the Vietnam protests. Although it's not as intense as he made it sound. There have also been self-immolations, similar to the self-immolations in protest in Vietnam. So that's another historical resonance.

Usually with student protests, they keep on going until summer break, and then they disappear when all the kids go home. Or the energy changes when the students start to feel the consequences, be it through court cases, or when universities serve injunctions, threaten academic penalties, etc. We'll see if that happens this time around. The main thing that would keep the energy going is the May '68 formula, where workers and students formed somewhat of a coalition and paralyzed France's economy with a series of wildcat strikes. I'm hazy on the details, but that always seemed like the holy grail for student protests who are strategic enough to think about staying power.

Another option is that heavy-handed police actions only produce increased reaction from protestors, bringing in the critique of police brutality and, in this case, Zionist control of American domestic politics. There is also the factor that BDS is a long-term campaign, and provides and easy way for people to get involved without losing their jobs to join a riot or whatever.

I was trying to think of the main changes of the 60's to compare now to then. Maybe some people who lived through that era could add more main points for comparison. So far, no protestors have been killed (like Kent State, 1970), no major politicians have been assassinated, there hasn't been a mass of civil disobedience, either in the form of tax evasion protests or something similar to the mass of conscientious objectors and draft dodgers.

It is pretty striking to see the degree of critical attention being paid now to Zionist machinations. They really exposed themselves this time - and also with their 'antisemitism' bill passing the house, with all plenty of anti-WEF conservatives backing the Zionists. On the other hand, you have guys like Tucker and Alex Jones and others who have the right perspective. There's usually an outcry when the IDF bombs Gaza, but does all this seems way more amplified to you? I think all of the tyranny over the past few years has fine-tuned some people's sensitivity to BS. It could be the start of another major anti-war movement that hasn't been seen since the War on Terror began - except this time, instead of Arabs being the culprits, people are looking at the real perpetrators this time. No wonder the PTB are thinking of a program change.

Of course! This "deal" aims to save Netanyahu's ass just to finish his plan for ethnic cleansing in Rafah.

[...]
He said the regime was trying to secure a deal that would enable the release of those who were taken captive during al-Aqsa Storm "without linking it to ending the aggression on Gaza."

The official, meanwhile, said Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was "personally hindering" efforts to reach a truce due to "personal interests."
[...]
Reportedly, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Israeli officials are constantly failing in negotiations, as Netanyahu is "stubborn, does not care about his hostages or their families' demands, and is challenging the world to drag on his genocidal war."

Disappointing to learn that Jim Jordan is also on the Zionist payroll, as I, probably belatedly, learned by seeing this tweet:

I have a theory that most of these more 'righteous' (or, appearing as righteous), sane and honest US representatives (e.g. Jim Jordan) and media figures (e.g. Laura Ingraham, Jesse Waters) are gatekeepers and blackmailers working for the Zio-crazies. They have been scrutinizing and exposing the Biden crime syndicate publicly in order 'tighten the screws' , so that no-one in Washington will deviate from the Zionist master plan. Now when their masters are in trouble, they are showing their ture colors. Disgusting, indeed!

As if what is happening in Palestine is not strong enough, the situation of organ trafficking is starting to be exposed more openly and more explicitly. According to The Cradle, It seems that it was a common practice as early as 2009 kidnapping and murdering Palestinians to harvest their organs. In 2011 as reported by the newspaper Bloomberg “Many of the black-market kidneys harvested by these gangs are destined for people who live in Israel.”

Israeli organ-trafficking network busted in Turkiye

Police teams in Adana detained 11 suspects, five Israeli and two Syrian, on allegations of organ trafficking.
The Provincial Directorate of Security's Anti-Smuggling and Border Gates Branch began investigating after examining the passports of seven individuals who arrived in Adana from Israel about a month ago by plane. Two of these individuals, A.S. (20) and Z.M.Z. (21), both Syrian nationals, were found to have fake passports.

Further investigation revealed that Syrian nationals A.S. and Z.M.Z. had reached an agreement with Israeli nationals S.A.S. (68) and E.A.M. (28) for kidney transplants in Adana in exchange for money.
Following technical and physical surveillance, the police conducted an operation and apprehended the suspects, including the Syrians and Israelis.
During searches at the suspects' residences, $65,000, TL 10,400 ($321.77), 994 Israeli shekels ($267.26) and numerous fake passports were seized. The suspects underwent health checks at the Adana Forensic Medicine Unit before being taken into custody by the police.

Some US war ships have recently wandered off into the Mediterranean…humm?

And Yemen announced it will be expanding it’s efforts to the Mediterranean…humm?

Also this week they found that:

"One of the hottest STS transfer spots for Russian crude and crude products was in Greece's Laconian Gulf, a gulf in the south-eastern Peloponnese. Now, research firm TankerTrackers reports that Russian oil transfers in the area have "completely vacated" the area this week. "

"For reasons unknown, the Laconian Gulf in Greece, used as a transshipment point for Russian oil; was completely vacated of major tankers on the afternoon of 2024-05-01. The STS transfers are now taking place directly south of the gulf," TankerTrackers wrote on X."

"The puzzling thing here is why the abrupt shift away from the Laconian Gulf region?"

"Bloomberg notes STS transfers of Russian crude could be shifting to the Red Sea:"

I'm wondering if Russia, ME, and China are working on stabilizing the ME, for the world's oil transfers, and influencing the "possible" WW-3 to kick off to be in the Mediterranean closer to the EU? Don't know, but there does appear to be a possible shift, or expansion into the Mediterranean.

I have a theory that most of these more 'righteous' (or, appearing as righteous), sane and honest US representatives (e.g. Jim Jordan) and media figures (e.g. Laura Ingraham, Jesse Waters) are gatekeepers and blackmailers working for the Zio-crazies. They have been scrutinizing and exposing the Biden crime syndicate publicly in order 'tighten the screws' , so that no-one in Washington will deviate from the Zionist master plan. Now when their masters are in trouble, they are showing their ture colors. Disgusting, indeed!
It's possible, although it is also possible that these people aren't that aware of an agenda and actually believe this stuff, it's a lot easier to have someone in a position of power defending an ideology who actually subscribes to said ideology, than someone who is only pretending to do so.. I think that some of these folks believe that wholeheartedly.

But, there's also the Epsteins of the world who most certainly have dirt on absolutely everyone that has any say in anything regarding Israel, so this antisemitism law passing so quickly in this congress, is probably one of the biggest signs of exactly that level of blackmailing.

It's possible, although it is also possible that these people aren't that aware of an agenda and actually believe this stuff, it's a lot easier to have someone in a position of power defending an ideology who actually subscribes to said ideology, than someone who is only pretending to do so.. I think that some of these folks believe that wholeheartedly.

But, there's also the Epsteins of the world who most certainly have dirt on absolutely everyone that has any say in anything regarding Israel, so this antisemitism law passing so quickly in this congress, is probably one of the biggest signs of exactly that level of blackmailing.
True. Jim Jordan has, in the last decade or so, come across to me as one of the very few voices of reason in US politics. He's usually very well prepared in various hearings and his arguing usually sounds like common sense. However, despite all of those hearings and questionings, nothing substantial has ever come out of those, no justice has to my knowledge ever been served (think e.g. Clinton, Hunter, Russia hoax). So, has Jordan's 'attacks' been just for show or has he really tried to make a difference?

As you say, maybe peeps like Jordan actually believe the 'Holy Land' stuff, that being their huge blind spot. Or, is someone like Jordan blackmailed by the Epstein folks? If the latter, couldn't they've had put him in place and shut him up years ago?

Israel's ethnic cleansing on Rafah - Grave or "salvation" for Netanyahu?

Some US war ships have recently wandered off into the Mediterranean…humm?

And Yemen announced it will be expanding it’s efforts to the Mediterranean…humm?

Also this week they found that:

"One of the hottest STS transfer spots for Russian crude and crude products was in Greece's Laconian Gulf, a gulf in the south-eastern Peloponnese. Now, research firm TankerTrackers reports that Russian oil transfers in the area have "completely vacated" the area this week. "

"For reasons unknown, the Laconian Gulf in Greece, used as a transshipment point for Russian oil; was completely vacated of major tankers on the afternoon of 2024-05-01. The STS transfers are now taking place directly south of the gulf," TankerTrackers wrote on X."

"The puzzling thing here is why the abrupt shift away from the Laconian Gulf region?"

"Bloomberg notes STS transfers of Russian crude could be shifting to the Red Sea:"

I'm wondering if Russia, ME, and China are working on stabilizing the ME, for the world's oil transfers, and influencing the "possible" WW-3 to kick off to be in the Mediterranean closer to the EU? Don't know, but there does appear to be a possible shift, or expansion into the Mediterranean.

It is very interesting that you mention that. Tore Maras who used to be a CIA contractor that has been right about a A LOT, including the fact that the Iran/Israel thing would not escalate last month, has repeatedly said World War III will actually begin between Turkey and Greece. And if there is a conflict between Greece and Turkey, you are talking most likely the Mediterranean Sea that separates them and is home to areas of dispute like Cyprus. So that would line up if something was going to kick off soon. She also said Putin would only be taken out of power AFTER the US finally got rid of Erdogan. Given the embargo the Turks just leveled against Israel, AIPACs greatest vassal state has every reason to speed the process of offing Erdogan as well. The other thing she mentioned was the Russians sending a warship to the Red Sea about the time the Iran thing was gearing up and she was indicating that no one was talking about it, but they should, but did not elaborate why. Well if they are establishing the Red Sea as their new transfer region, maybe that could partially explain the importance, but still not sure what the end game is other than perhaps directing that crude deliberately away from Europe or them knowing some war might be popping off in the Med.

Back
Top Bottom