Ways of Heavy Metals Chelation, atoms/matter transduction/converstion/flow

Elesia89

Padawan Learner
Hi all,

I have transited to an all carnivore diet where I allow myself all animal foods without exception, I reached a point where I excluded/banned all plants, all chems, all kinds of drugs/meds, all minerals (yes, even salt), all supplements, basically i said bye bye to everything except animal foods and even if this isnt perfect, one must have a certain panel and diversity of things in order to maintain oneself. If I am too strict, I might end up being an extremist in a form of religion or politic or work or mind thoughts, or even aligning on an archon/lizard for manipulation and control, which I am being bombarded at the current moment. So its all animal and nothing else for me, period. And I need all kinds of animal fats and proteins.

But on my journey of 'comsuption trip', which is everyone is doing in the world, I looked at everything that could be useful or desirable or whatever during the course of my life wether it was for exploration, detox, growth, or whatever, and I just have one final thing that I am stuck with and that I have to ask for help here because I cant find the answer.

So that one final thing is the sticking of heavy metals in the body, I know I do have them, and I have bought 2 liter of Iodine Lugols 5% (or 7%...) that i kept in my house for later use. The thing is, if I have to use them, it might take a year, or more, and I might have to buy more to fully detox. The thing is that it wil be torture during that long period of time, and I am done with torture. I used all sort of stuff in the past, but I am so fed up and I dont want to use it and keep suffering on such a lengthy period of time.

I remember a session of the C's saying that some people could chelate heavy metals throught the use of strong emotions, the C's said it in a session, but cant cant find it. So, remembering that, I concluded that I might just not need to use the sustance, I am not sure, which path would be easier, using it or not using it?

So if anyone knows about it, or have information, its just information that is NOT on the internet and I have to ask here.

I am fed up of using substances, my body is wrecked havoc.

Its like this four humor temperament thing, alchemy, the energy conversion throught the chakras, the misuse and manipulations of the energies from the lizards, I mean, I am sure heavy metals can go away thru the use of will and no susbstances, but I might get stuck with heavy metals? I dont know...

The C's even said matter, atoms, are encapsulated energies, so heavy metals should be nothing and disappear with persistance of cleanliness overtime? I heard some even got rid of micro plastics without doing anything......

I am fed up of using substances, my body is wrecked havoc.

In my path, past the belief in "miracle" substances, I felt substances were only appropriate and not a waste if my body was able to actually be in a state it could benefit from them. So I started living on a long, long period of food coming from the garden, and making contact with local farms when I could, otherwise doing my best to intuitively find food in organic stores coming close to that ideal.

And when I was feeling in really good shape, which was also involving the very challenging work on mental and emotional well-being, and managing to identify and quit what was not in my body's best interests, however pleasant in the moment it could be (like sugary deserts).

Then I did a couple of attempts with a protocol based on Lugol's iodine which included B1, B2, C, ALA, NAC, Selenium, Magnesium, starting with only a few drops of Lugol (I don't remember the percentage, I used dropulator.com) and adding drops every 3 days, with 1-day breaks in between to feel the change, and decide whether to keep going or not.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your health issues. I’d be very careful with Iodine & start slowly. In case you haven’t seen them, below are a couple of threads on iodine, the first one is quite long but worth reading through in its entirety.
Iodine and potassium iodide
Iodine-correcting false beliefs and growth

I’m not sure if you have tried this already, but another thing that may help with detoxing is an infra-red sauna mat for sweating out toxins & also intermittent fasting. As with all these things, do your research and go gently with yourself.

Back
Top Bottom