Western war on Libya

JoanneM might be a little off - on this one - by a long shot! I have, as yet, come across any information that even suggests that Haftar has any connections to the CIA. Give me a lead and I'll follow it up and retract my statement - if it "proves" Haftar is in bed with the CIA.

Really? I can't read anything about the guy without coming across his extensive relationship, going back decades, with the CIA etc.

In March 1996, Haftar took part in a failed uprising against Gaddafi in the mountains of eastern Libya, before returning to the U.S.[20]

Haftar moved to suburban Virginia outside Washington, D.C., living in Falls Church until 2007. He then moved to Vienna, Virginia.[20][23] From there, and mostly through his close contacts within the American intelligence community, he consistently supported several attempts to topple and assassinate Gaddafi.[24]

That said, things are different now since the fall of Gaddafi and the resurgence of Russia. Are bets are, possibly, off in respect of individual's past allegiances.

Last edited:
It goes on with the details but that is some of their claimed background.

I appreciate the information, Goyacobol - Thanks! :-)

I had checked out the Moriarty's website awhile ago and noticed their main focus was on Libya. I didn't give it much thought, one way or the other - until JoanneM made a comment on Haftar. If the Moriarty's are so knowledgeable and so-connected with the local tribes, as they claim to be and have profess, "These videos will prove the false flag, the war crimes, the lies and the atrocities committed by the UN/US/NATO/France/UK and the criminal lying media." yet, be totally ignorant in the fact, that these "same war crime actors" are the one's responsible for setting up an illegal shadow Government under Fayez al-Sarraj? In a logical sense, I would think the Moriarty's would be "all-over-al-Sarraj"? Instead - they targeted Haftar? Why is that? Who is Fayez al-Sarraj?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayez_al-Sarraj

Born in Tripoli, Sarraj comes from a prominent and wealthy family of the city, which owned shops and vast amount of land. His father, Mostafa al-Sarraj was a government minister during the Libyan Monarchy and was one of the founders of modern Libya.

Now contrast that with ...

We were business people doing business in Libya since 2007 January. We made a unique enzyme that rejuvenates oil wells and cleans up sludge pits, cleans out pipelines and tanks and does a whole lot of neat things to oil. We booked a huge amount of business in Libya from 2007 to 2011: 5 billion dollars worth of our product. We signed a JV with the Social Security Investment Fund of Janzour near Tripoli, Libya. We actively began to build a production facility to fulfill these contracts for our enzyme when the so called Libyan revolution began in February of 2011.

More on Fayez al-Sarraj biography:

Trained as an architect, during the Gaddafi era he worked in the Housing Ministry. In 2014, he served as the Minister of Housing and Utilities in the Maiteeq Cabinet of the GNC. Some critics "regard Sarraj as a politician imposed by foreign powers."

At the time of his appointment "Guma el-Gamaty, a member of Libya Dialogue, the UN-chaired body that created the new government, said Sarraj was expected to ask for help to combat Isis and train Libyan units."

After Libya's 2014 elections, Libyan government was split between the Islamist-dominated New General National Congress in Tripoli and the internationally recognized legislature of the House of Representatives in Tobruk.

Presidency - In early October 2015, the United Nations envoy to Libya, Bernardino León, proposed a national unity government for Libya, led by a prime minister (Fayez al-Sarraj), three deputies from the country's east, west, and south regions, and two ministers to complete a presidential council. However, this national unity government was rejected by the internationally recognized legislature in Tobruk and the rival government in Tripoli.

Fayez al-Sarraj, and six other members of the Presidential Council and proposed cabinet arrived in Tripoli on 30 March 2016. The following day, it was reported that the GNA has taken control of the prime ministerial offices and that the GNC appointed prime minister Khalifa al-Ghawil had fled to Misrata.

On 14 October 2016, forces loyal to GNC took over the building of the High Council of State and announced the comeback of Ghawil cabinet[15][16] Then, fighting occurred between Sarraj loyalists and Ghawil forces.[17][18]

Government of National Accord
Sarraj has been Prime Minister of the Government of National Accord since its installment in December 2015 as part of a United Nations-led political agreement. Prior to his initial arrival in Tripoli in March 2016, Sarraj survived two separate assassination attempts.[

Over the past two years, the GNA has struggled to gain a foothold as a legitimate institution of authority inside the country, and Libya has remained divided.[20 The government's initial proposed group of ministers was rejected by the House of Representatives (HoR), leading Sarraj to form a government that received a no confidence vote from the HoR.[21] Infighting among rival militias has only intensified, and Libyan citizens have faced economic hardships, including inflation, corruption, and smuggling, that are "melting away the country's cash reserves".[22][23]

The United Nations representatives who initially formed the unity government have since expressed concern over its ability to make progress. In December 2016, the Security Council noted the "limited authority" of the GNA and stated that "the Libyan Political Agreement did not fulfill the expectations. The implementation has stalled."[24]

Months following this statement, an April 2017 U.N. Security Council meeting summary cautioned that "Libya could relapse into conflict" and said the government has struggled to "deliver basic services while endeavoring to fight terrorism, illegal migration and oil smuggling."[25]

In an attempt to make the government more effective, reports have surfaced throughout 2017 of a consensus to restructure the GNA and overall Libyan Political Agreement.[26][27]

So, the Moriarty's were business people - doing business in Tripoli and the al-Sarraj family are established business and well connected people in Tripoli. Might there be a connection - I don't know? One way of finding out would be to check if there is a US Patent on their product, since apparently, they are American citizens from Texas, or so it is claimed? The Moriarty's also claim - they were in the process of building a production facility for their product. Where were they processing and producing their product prior to that endeavor? No references have surfaced, yet, "We booked a huge amount of business in Libya from 2007 to 2011: 5 billion dollars worth of our product."

Another part of their testimony that I struggle with - is the part where the NATO bombing started and they are trying to get out of Libya. It's like an incoherent jigsaw puzzle, of odd pieces of information, that doesn't really seem to connect to any linear format? The reader is made to "fill in the missing pieces"? I'll try to explain ... starting with this part of the dialog:

We saw NATO bring in their Apache helicopters and mow down the innocent people in the streets. In the first hour of NATO’s takeover of Tripoli 1300 people were killed in the streets and 5000 wounded. NATO also ran bombing raids, used big guns mounted on small pickup trucks.

The bombing and killing went on all night and for the next three nights. Next shiploads of Al Qaeda rebels flowed into the Tripoli port from Benghazi and unloaded on the roads around Tripoli. All of the people were bearded and carried AK-47’s. As they rode around Tripoli in their caravans they began to set up check points every 500 yards or so.

They looted every store and every home they could get into, they broke into every vehicle and stole everything that they wanted. They took over hotels and set up torture centers. The Russian Ambassador had called and offered to put our name on a list on a rescue ship that was being sent from the Prime Minister of Malta.

We were approached by a couple other westerners and asked how we planned to get out of Libya. We said we were trying to get on the rescue ship sent by Malta, they asked if they could join us and we said we would ask that their names be put on the list. The FIFA soccer coach for Libya from Germany joined us, the sister of the President of Mauritania, a Baharani Prince, a man from Texas that we did not know before and a Filipino lady who had been working at the hotel.

So, NATO is using Apache helicopters to shoot innocent people, while Al Qaeda rebels are arriving and setting up road blocks and looting in the process. Suddenly, "a Russian Ambassador" contacts them, offering to put their names on a list, on a recue ship sent by Malta.

We arranged ourselves on the van from the hotel and left in the late afternoon to meet the ship that was supposed to be arriving in one of the ports along the Tripoli coast. We were stopped at every check point by bearded Al Qaeda firing their AK-47’s into the air and yelling Allah Akbar. Our driver told them that we were journalists in Arabic so they let us through because the media had been lying about the rebels so they were happy to let us through.

We could not find the ship, after some hours of up and down the coast it was now dark. Guns were being fired everywhere, Al Qaeda bearded types roamed the streets. We did not know it but the rebels had fired on the ship and it was 3 miles out in the Mediterranean. Our last trip to the pier was our downfall.

We were suddenly surrounded by a group of small pickup trucks and out climbed a bunch of Al Qaeda with their guns pointed at us and they said “your game is up”. They took us at gunpoint to their torture center which had been the Radisson Hotel.

They took all of our belongings and our passports. They interrogated us
and filmed it using a British film crew. We could hear the men being tortured but we could do nothing. Finally after many hours and it was now day light, they said we were going to be allowed to go. Right before that a big fat Sheik with a long beard came in and look down his nose and said something in Arabic at us.

It's being noted that there are "bearded Al Qaeda's firing Ak-47's into the air and yelling Allah Akbar", The ship they were to get on is out to sea because it was fired upon and end up being surrounded by Al Qaeda's and are taken captive. During interrogation, they could hear men being tortured but after a few hours, they were allowed to go - unharmed? Their belongings /passports were taken but no mention, if they were returned?

The driver to our van had been changed to a man we knew from the hotel and we said we wanted to go to the rescue ship now, he said this van is going back to the hotel, we argued with him but he pulled us aside and said “What you did not understand that Sheik say was: “When they go to the rescue ship, kill them, chop them up and burn the bodies and blame in on Ghadafi”. We decided to go back to the hotel. We had to pay all of our last money to the mercenaries so that they would let us go, they were paid $2500 for each person they killed and $1000 to burn the bodies. That took all of our money.

They end up - back at the hotel. No details are given on if they got their belonging/passports back or how they were able to pay the mercenaries?

We knew that we were on their list and we knew why, a US attorney, double spy working for Hezbollah had put all of our names on a list and sent it to them. The next miracle was a friend of the sister of the President of Mauritania had a friend that was in charge of the IOM (Immigration) ship. They were able to sneak us on that ship to Benghazi the next day. That saved our lives because we know that the Al Qaeda mercenaries were looking for us so that they could get paid again.

The ship ride was the ride from hell. It took 2 days in massive heat, no a/c, windows all around the seated area, no food except hot water, moldy bread and outdated juice cartons that caused everyone to use the bathroom. There were probably 300 to 400 refugees on the ship and there was 2 bathrooms. Our friend from the IOM took charge of us in Benghazi and took us to a hotel. Lucky for us the list with our name had not reached Benghazi because the communications were down.

One of the heads of the Rebels came to the hotel because he heard we were there. He was impressed that we had a Baharani Prince with us and bought us dinner, we had not eaten for 4 days. He was able to put us on a plane out of Benghazi (even though the rest of Libya was under a no fly zone). We walked out on a pitch black tarmac, boarded a raggedy 727 that took off on a black tarmac

Well, let's see ... we have NATO, Al Qaeda's sporting AK-47's - yelling Allah Akbar, a Russian Ambassador and now we have a double agent working for Hezbollah? All nice "trigger words"? And all the added "drama" because - they just knew "the Al Qaeda mercenaries were looking for them"?

We flew low over to Tunis and landed about 4:30. The story was really just beginning but at least we were somewhat free of the Al Qaeda rebels. After we arrived back in Texas, Jimmy was taken by the FBI at the Houston Airport passport check center. I was allowed to pass through and I was the one with the 200 GB of proof, interviews, videos, photos, testimonies, etc. He was interrogated for 3 hours.

After boarding a raggedy 727 and landing safely in Tunis - they are suddenly transported to Texas? But the drama isn't over because JoanneM's husband is taken by the FBI and interrogated for 3 hours - while she was allowed to pass through customs with 200 GB of proof, interviews, videos, photos, testimonies, etc. How did that happen? Didn't Al Qaeda take "all of our belongings and our passports" and "all of our money"? Even if they got their belongings back, wouldn't all of the photos, etc. be damaged? Could all that stuff survive during a people packed journey on a IOM ship and a raggedy 727 plane ride?

We were to learn at a later time that we were targeted by our government at that time. Our crime was that we were witnesses to the war crimes and genocides that were committed in Libya by the NATO gang. As targeted Individuals all attempts to obtain gainful employment or restart our business that was blown up in Libya have been thwarted.

After NATO handed Libya over to Al Qaeda, many Libyans were imprisoned, tortured and killed. Many of them left so that they could survive. There are now 2 million in exile. We are very close to the Tribes of Libya, we speak with the tribal leaders in exile now almost every day. They have appointed us as their official spokespersons.

We have been attempting to make it known to our congress that they were completely wrong footed in Libya and that we basically had handed Libya, a peaceful Muslim country, over to Al Qaeda. No one was interested. The tribal leaders began to pass intelligence regarding the internal movement of Al Qaeda inside Libya, we started passing this information to Dr. Jerome Corsi who was more than willing to report the truth. We were then contacted by US intelligence (4 different divisions).

We have had 3 different divisions of the US intelligence in our home, getting intelligence from our tribal leaders. But we have discovered that they have no intention of doing anything with the information and the intel was being used to warn Al Qaeda, not stop it, so we stopped passing the information.

Dr. Jerome Corsi doesn't have a very good reputation, for some of the information I have come across? I also have the same opinion of Jason Goodman. I don't consider them reliable sources?

angelburst29,

I had checked out the Moriarty's website awhile ago and noticed their main focus was on Libya. I didn't give it much thought, one way or the other - until JoanneM made a comment on Haftar. If the Moriarty's are so knowledgeable and so-connected with the local tribes, as they claim to be and have profess, "These videos will prove the false flag, the war crimes, the lies and the atrocities committed by the UN/US/NATO/France/UK and the criminal lying media." yet, be totally ignorant in the fact, that these "same war crime actors" are the one's responsible for setting up an illegal shadow Government under Fayez al-Sarraj? In a logical sense, I would think the Moriarty's would be "all-over-al-Sarraj"? Instead - they targeted Haftar? Why is that? Who is Fayez al-Sarraj?

I don't know that naming one culprit would be much better than condemning the whole bunch.
And maybe even though they may have known Gaddafi or had some contact they may not have known Fayez al-Sarraj that well.

So, the Moriarty's were business people - doing business in Tripoli and the al-Sarraj family are established business and well connected people in Tripoli. Might there be a connection - I don't know? One way of finding out would be to check if there is a US Patent on their product, since apparently, they are American citizens from Texas, or so it is claimed? The Moriarty's also claim - they were in the process of building a production facility for their product. Where were they processing and producing their product prior to that endeavor? No references have surfaced, yet, "We booked a huge amount of business in Libya from 2007 to 2011: 5 billion dollars worth of our product."

I haven't been able to find much on her husband's business yet either. The only thing I found was on LinkedIn which I could't view since I am not a LinkedIn member.

James Moriarty - PRESIDENT / OWNER - Best Oil Fix LLC | LinkedIn

Another part of their testimony that I struggle with - is the part where the NATO bombing started and they are trying to get out of Libya. It's like an incoherent jigsaw puzzle, of odd pieces of information, that doesn't really seem to connect to any linear format? The reader is made to "fill in the missing pieces"? I'll try to explain ... starting with this part of the dialog:

I just figured you don't have a lot of time to spend being super organized while fleeing for your life but maybe you are on to something.

After boarding a raggedy 727 and landing safely in Tunis - they are suddenly transported to Texas? But the drama isn't over because JoanneM's husband is taken by the FBI and interrogated for 3 hours - while she was allowed to pass through customs with 200 GB of proof, interviews, videos, photos, testimonies, etc. How did that happen? Didn't Al Qaeda take "all of our belongings and our passports" and "all of our money"? Even if they got their belongings back, wouldn't all of the photos, etc. be damaged? Could all that stuff survive during a people packed journey on a IOM ship and a raggedy 727 plane ride?

Back in 2007-2011 256GB was the average hard drive size. I am guessing maybe JoAnn was able to hide one under clothing or in a purse.

If the Moriarty's are a psy-op what is their goal? Maybe to distract attention away from Israel's role in the bigger picture? I just am not sure what the purpose would be other than that.

200 GB of proof, interviews, videos, photos, testimonies, etc. How did that happen? Didn't Al Qaeda take "all of our belongings and our passports" and "all of our money"? Even if they got their belongings back, wouldn't all of the photos, etc. be damaged? Could all that stuff survive during a people packed journey on a IOM ship and a raggedy 727 plane ride?

200GB would likely be on a few usb keys.

200GB would likely be on a few usb keys.

That would be possible at that time since they had increased to 256GB for flash drives. They probably would have had finances to buy one even if it was expensive for most average buyers. Or they could have used several smaller ones too.

The USB Flash Drive
The largest flashdrive sold commercially was created in Europe. It can store up to 256GB within it's small standard shape. It is sold at £576.56

I just used my wife's LinkedIn account to look at James Moriarty's page. It is probably old information so it may not be that useful.

"WOW-ZER!" Nice ... very nice - Goyacobol! :dance: WOW :perfect:

Actually, that LinkedIn account says, "volumes." This guy isn't your average entrepreneur and businessman - he's a high stakes player. Between Texas Tech and Zurich Trust Management - the guy is no dummy - but highly educated and he seems to be well-connected to the oil and gas industry.

It would be interesting to find out what he Majored in at Texas Tech. I'm just assuming, this unique enzyme was developed there? I would also imagine, this enzyme and it's related use - comes under environmental and the sustainability category and would be eligible for State and Government Grants and so forth. A win-win situation.

I think, this information is significant and might be useful in giving a deeper understanding of what might have happened to the Moriarty's in Libya?

"WOW-ZER!" Nice ... very nice - Goyacobol! :dance: WOW :perfect:

Actually, that LinkedIn account says, "volumes." This guy isn't your average entrepreneur and businessman - he's a high stakes player. Between Texas Tech and Zurich Trust Management - the guy is no dummy - but highly educated and he seems to be well-connected to the oil and gas industry.

It would be interesting to find out what he Majored in at Texas Tech. I'm just assuming, this unique enzyme was developed there? I would also imagine, this enzyme and it's related use - comes under environmental and the sustainability category and would be eligible for State and Government Grants and so forth. A win-win situation.

I think, this information is significant and might be useful in giving a deeper understanding of what might have happened to the Moriarty's in Libya?

Thanks. These days you don't "who's on first". They mentioned they started a NGO. Those usually are not totally STO ventures so that makes me wonder but they could have just gotten caught in the middle so to speak. They claimed they were "black-listed" after they came home and barely survived financially.

Without checking out his Texas Tech records (could be faked I guess too) we don't know for sure.

They claimed to be on good relations with many of the tribes in Libya and seemed to love the country. I bought their DVD several years ago but I couldn't find it to refresh my memory.

If the Moriarty's are a psy-op what is their goal? Maybe to distract attention away from Israel's role in the bigger picture? I just am not sure what the purpose would be other than that.

We spoke (for the 4th time) with Jimmy and Joanne last night about their latest evidence on Benghazi and also about current events. We'll publish the video on Sott soon. Suffice to say that it's rather unlikely that they're a 'psyop' in the way you describe.

Y'all are investigating the wrong people. The Moriartys are prolly the only reliable source on Libya. Deosn't mean everything they say's reliable; just means they're more reliable than most others on most things about Libya.

We spoke (for the 4th time) with Jimmy and Joanne last night about their latest evidence on Benghazi and also about current events. We'll publish the video on Sott soon. Suffice to say that it's rather unlikely that they're a 'psyop' in the way you describe.

I never thought they were personally. I did buy their DVD several years ago. I did not know you guys were still in contact. I asked the question about "pay-op" because I could think of nothing they were doing that would do anything but expose the crimes of NATO/CIA/DeepState/etc and how Libya was destroyed in the process.

Looking forward to the video.

Thanks

Brilliant idea in getting in touch with the Moriarty's. I would be very interested in viewing this recent video.

One of many questions I have, "Considering James Moriarty's business and management background and his extensive business dealings in Libya (2007 to 2011) - in which he "actively began to build a production facility to fulfill these (Billion dollar) contracts for our enzyme," as a VIP-CEO, why were they left with very limited options of getting safely out of the Country"? Why did they opt for the "low budget economy route" via "a people packed journey on a IOM ship and a raggedy 727 plane ride"?

Addressing the question in another way ...

All those lucrative "Billion Dollar Contracts", spanning four years (prior to the 2011 NATO bombing) and not one of those Company Rep's offered the Moriarty's assistance?
Wise-dat? :shock:

Under the theme of lucrative Contracts, finances and money flow don't seem to be a problem, so why, at the very on-set of problems - did they lag behind - to do "interviews, videos, testimonies, photos, etc.? By their descriptive escape, I'm left with the impression - they were running away from something more - then "bearded Al Qaeda's firing Ak-47's into the air and yelling Allah Akbar"?

For instance, review this segment of the Moriarty's testimony ...

They took all of our belongings and our passports. They interrogated us and filmed it using a British film crew. We could hear the men being tortured but we could do nothing. Finally after many hours and it was now day light, they said we were going to be allowed to go. Right before that a big fat Sheik with a long beard came in and look down his nose and said something in Arabic at us.
The driver to our van had been changed to a man we knew from the hotel and we said we wanted to go to the rescue ship now, he said this van is going back to the hotel, we argued with him but he pulled us aside and said “What you did not understand that Sheik
say was: “When they go to the rescue ship, kill them, chop them up and burn the bodies and blame it on Ghadafi”. We decided to go back to the hotel.

The Moriarty's were interrogated but were not harmed and were allowed to go - after a "Sheik" showed up hours later. The sinister side of me is whispering ... LOUDLY ... that James Moriarty was working, as middleman with the Saudi's, in delivering arms, etc. to select Tribal leaders, using James business enterprise as a cover? Reason they were not harmed or tortured and after verification by the Sheik, were allowed to go ... but the Sheik deemed their services - "past their due date and expendable" and ordered their demise.
Reason the Moriarty's took a low budget route to get out of the Country?

Texas, located next to our "Big Beautiful porous Border with Mexico" was an ideal location, to run essentials over the Border - and with former business contacts in Guadalupe, use air transport to ship goods to their final destination in Libya? Might explain, "we speak with the tribal leaders in exile now almost every day. They have appointed us as their official spokespersons." Spokespersons, indeed? Payments and other financial dealings could have been filtered through Zurich International high volume ($Billion) accounts?

As fate would have it, the Moriarty's were greeted on arrival in Texas, by the FBI Welcome Wagon, with James being interrogated for three hours. As a result, "As targeted Individuals all attempts to obtain gainful employment or restart our business that was blown up in Libya have been thwarted."

To cover their tracts, "as targeted individuals" they have gone public with testimonials and video's to deflect from their true association and activities in Libya? Haftar is demonized because he presents the same problems, as the scenario with Maduro in Venezuela? If Haftar succeeds in over-throwing the shadow Government in Tripoli, the truth of many misdeeds will begin to surface.

I may be interpreting this all wrong but this is how the Moriarty's and their interviews/video's come across for me. Then again, maybe Niall has a clearer understanding?

Y'all are investigating the wrong people. The Moriartys are prolly the only reliable source on Libya. Deosn't mean everything they say's reliable; just means they're more reliable than most others on most things about Libya.

I may be interpreting this all wrong but this is how the Moriarty's and their interviews/video's come across for me. Then again, maybe Niall has a clearer understanding?

angelburst29,

You always have an inquiring mind and always ask interesting questions but on this one I am thankful that Joe and Niall are on the case.

Think about it where could we go to find more conscientious and informed investigators than this forum and SOTT?

I am just going to stay tuned and see what they find.

We spoke (for the 4th time) with Jimmy and Joanne last night about their latest evidence on Benghazi and also about current events.

Thanks for posting on SOTT (here and here) and have now had a read.

Personally speaking, without the input from Jimmy and Joanne over all these years, the gaps would be enormous, and they have again helped to narrow them even more.

Back
Top Bottom