What are you listening to?

with absolutly no bad intention, just because I stumbled upon it and I like PJ Harvey & Queens of the stone age (and the title makes me laugh ) :
I Wanna Make It Wit Chu

I'll give you my world
A clean slated sofa
All in the glory
Painting the story
Of love

Southern Raised Bluegrass Gospel

Southern Raised filmed a performance-style music video of "The Scarlet Cord"

The CD is titled "A Soul Going Somewhere."

Southern Raised Performs a cappella "I'll Have A New Life" at The Mansion at Fontanel

Southern Raised performs a cappella "I'll Have A New Life" at the beautiful "The Mansion" at Fontanel previously owned by Barbara Mandrell, in Nashville, TN.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread before but let's not forget there's a lot of music out there that's mainly for dancing by or otherwise generally moving around to. Here's a couple of tunes to put lotion in your motion, lubrication in your gyration or grease in your John Travolta moves. This is one I've played when doing household chores like washing dishes up.

Now take a look at this talented singing/dancing quartet moving around in the 1960's whilst still wearing golfing attire.

Er ... ho, ho, ho anyone?

A bit naive perhaps but a good wedding song for a generation with positive hopes for a better future, Karen Carpenter actually played drums while her brother was a great keyboard wiz and arranger/composer on this song written by Paul Williams.

Back
Top Bottom