What are you listening to?

Right, three last Who tracks then I'll not overdo it. I just cannot understand how good they are, I loved them as a young guy but they fell off my radar. It's 4 virtuosos in one band, incredible. I've bought 4 of their records in the last 24 hours. I hope their music brings you some joy, and most critically some cutting edge. Powerful band with something to say.

A dynamic mini set from Miles Davis and his super sharp band. I first listened to this kind of jazz rock back in the late 90s, but it's only in recent years that I can truly appreciate it. The people watching this at the music festival were very lucky indeed.

Just found this other live set from this brilliantly funky jazz band. The bass player is bloody excellent, but then they all are. For those with time on their hands this Sunday
When I studied at Berklee we analyzed this music up, down, left, and right. Several of my teachers there had played and recorded with Miles. What a very cool find! Kudos SlipNet!

When I studied at Berklee we analyzed this music up, down, left, and right. Several of my teachers there had played and recorded with Miles. What a very cool find! Kudos SlipNet!

That's awesome! When I first got "Bitches Brew" in 1996 it was too complicated for me to truly get into. In recent years I've gone back to this stuff and it now clicks into place, deep sinuous grooves with loads of room to improvise.

I wanted to post this one, just analyze it, at some point you can see a girl at the center with indigo ray, just watch it and comment please, would be appreciated.

>>>>>>>

STARFORCE - Designed To Vaporize​

Back
Top Bottom