What are you listening to?

I recently thought about an old song for children about the smurfs, it was end of the seventeen, but i do not know when my parents bought the 33-rpm disc (which was blue). The guy is Vader Abraham, a dutch guy. Here's a quick bio written in the description of the second video i post here :

The Smurf Song. Pierre Kartner, better known as Father Abraham has died at the age of 87 (November 8, 2022). The Dutch musician amassed millions of fans across the world under the pseudonym Vader Abraham (Father Abraham), having written around 1600 songs.His songs for The Smurfs sold around 17 million copies around the globe, having worked with the cartoon series from 1977 until 2005.

Here's the french version of the main theme/song of the album, it can be translated to "In smurfland" :

The whole french album which is composed of 10 songs can be found at the following link on youtube (i remembered almost all, fun to listen to more than 40y old souvenirs)

And here's a more recent (2012) André Rieu show where he invited Vader Abraham to sang the song in german :

Do not hesitate to listen to it, the second one, it has good vibes, at least, it has for me :)

Back
Top Bottom