I wanna hold your suffering in my arms
They're talkin' & they're talkin' but they make no sound
Whatever you do don't let them break you down
You're perfect you're perfect you're perfect.. the way you are

Don't you see.. don't you see...
You're P E R F E C T

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy3-h0s-Hp4&feature=related

4th Density

This is the Cassiopaean / Ra concept for a mode of existence between physical and ethereal........

We do not have a mathematical description of whatever laws might govern time and space at such a level. We do not even know with certainty whether such a level is real. People may have experienced states and perceptions which are typical of such a level but these experiences are inherently ambiguous in the way of mystical experiences. We recognize that we are grasping at a concept of which we cannot make any complete or contradiction-free description.....

This glossary generally only summarizes channeled material when referring to such. We will make an exception here since there is very little else to go on concerning this theme.

From Ra:

QUESTIONER: Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a short description of the conditions in the fourth density?

RA: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are not words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way. Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thought of other-selves; it is a plane wherein one is aware of vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.
From the Cassiopaeans:

A: Not that simple... Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead.

A: […]. Now, pay attention! What if: one on 2nd density perceives objects due to their similarity. One on 3rd density perceives objects due to their difference, and one on 4th density perceives objects in terms of their own union with all of them?

[…

Q: (A) I have another question. In a session from April, you made the following comment: 'four dimensional, fourth density, see?' So you related four dimensions to fourth density. I don't know a mathematical representation of density. I know how to represent four dimensions. This was the first time that you related dimension to density. Is there really a relation?

A: Yes, because 4th density is experienced in 4th dimensional reality.

Q: (A) Speaking now about 4 dimensional reality, is it four dimensional reality of the Kaluza-Klein type? A: Visual spectrum.

Q: (A) Does that mean that the fourth dimension is NOT related to the fifth dimension of the Kaluza-Klein theory?

A: Yes. Q: (A) Yes it is related?

A: No, yes it is not. There is a flaw in these theories, relating to prism. What does this tell you?

Q: (A) To prism?! Visual spectrum? I don't know what it tells me. I never came across any relation to prism. But, what is this 4th dimension? Is it an extra dimension beyond the three space dimensions, or is it a time dimension?

A: Not "time," re: Einstein. It is an added spatial reference. The term "dimension" is used simply to access the popular reference, relating to three dimensions. The added "dimension" allows one to visualize outwardly and inwardly simultaneously. Q: (A) When you talk about this 4th dimension, what is the closest thing in currently understood physics that corresponds to this term? I cannot find anything that corresponds. It is not in relativity theory, it is not in Einstein, it is not in Kaluza-Klein... A: Exactly, because it has not been hypothesized.
Continued @ http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=74&lsel=All

The Wave
Chapter XXVII The Tree of Life
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave12d.htm

THE HOLLIES THE AIR THAT I BREATHE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-z3nEfcwdU&feature=related​

Attachments

• 4D.jpg
    4D.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 173
AWOLNATION- "People"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pfqQ5q0Ca8

"People"

Thank you
For listening again
Or for the first time
Or for the last time
We share this moment
And i am grateful for this

I was born to rage
For my fathers pain
With my brothers style
For my mothers rain
We could use some hope
We must learn to cope
So be good with goodbyes
So be good with goodbyes

Alright now

People
People
Have you heard the good news
There's people
People
They're running just like you
Today
I say
It's all that matters for now
For you
And I
Wooo
So people
People
Make some good ol' love

Well I lost my pride
With this body of mine
In another land
I began to understand
I got love for all your hate
I got lost to find my way
So be good with goodbyes
So be good with good byes

Yeah
Alright now

People
People
There's people
People
Today
I say
For you
And I
Wooo
So people
People
Make some good ol' love

My night is a dream
It's a beautiful world
She'll never leave
It's a beautiful world
Her body sits tight
When she's hitchin' a ride
Hey man im sorry
I'm not lookin' to fight

We were born to rage
We're the price of pain
We're a single voice
We're the second choice
We were born to rage

People
People
There's people
People
Today
I say
For you
And I
Wooo
So people
People
Make some good ol' love

Oh na na na
Ho na na na
Ho na na na
Make some good ol' love
Oh na na na
Ho na na na
Ho na na na
Make some good ol' love
Oh na na na
Ho na na na
Ho na na na
Ho

--------------------------------------

Having a 3 song time :)

RISE AGAINST

HERO OF WAR
He said, "Son, have you seen the world? Well, what would you say if I said that you could? Just carry this gun, you'll even get paid" I said, "That sounds pretty good"

Black leather boots, spit shined so bright They cut off my hair but it looks alright We marched and we sang We all became friends as we learned how to fight

A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be And when I come home they'll be damn proud of me I'll carry this flag to the grave if I must 'Cause it's flag that I love and a flag that I trust

I kicked in the door, I yelled my commands The children they cried but I got my man We took him away, a bag over his face From his family and his friends

They took off his clothes, they pissed in his hands I told them to stop but then I joined in We beat him with guns and batons Not just once but again and again

A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be And when I come home they'll be damn proud of me I'll carry this flag to the grave if I must 'Cause it's flag that I love and a flag that I trust

She walked through bullets and haze I asked her to stop, I begged her to stay But she pressed on So I lifted my gun and I fired away

And the shells jumped through the smoke And into the sand that the blood now had soaked She collapsed with a flag in her hand A flag white as snow

A hero of war is that what they see Just medals and scars, so damn proud of me And I brought home that flag, now it gathers dust But it's a flag that I love, it's the only flag I trust

He said, "Son, have you seen the world? Well, what would you say if I said that you could?"

(and)

FLOBOTS

"Stand Up"

Stand up
We shall not be moved
Except By a child with no socks and shoes
If you've got more to give then you've got to prove
Put your hands up and I'll copy you
Stand up We shall not be moved
Except by a woman dying from the loss of food

We still don't understand thunder and lightning
Flash back to when we didn't fund the dam
Didn't fund the damn levi? No wonder man
Now our whole damn city's torn asunder man
Under water but we still don't understand
We see hurricane spills over on the land
Through gaps you couldn't fill with a 100 tons of sand
No we still don't understand
We've seen planes in the windows of buildings crumbled in
We've seen flames send the chills through London
And we've sent planes to kill them and some of them were children
But still we crumble in the building
Underfunded but we still don't understand
Under god but we kill like the son of Sam
But if you feel like I feel like about the son of man
We will overcome

So Stand up
We shall not be moved
Stand up We shall not be moved

I said Put your hands up and I'll copy you

We shall not be moved
Except by a freedom fighter bleeding on a cross for you
We shall not be moved
Except by a system thats rotten through
Neglecting the victims and ordering the cops to shoot
High treason now we need to prosecute

So Stand up
We shall not be moved
And we wont fight a war for fossil fuel
Its times like this that you want to plot a coup
So Stand up
We shall not be moved
Unless were taking a route we have not pursued
So if you've got a dream and a lot to do

if you've got a dream and a lot to do
Put your hands up

Now shake, shake
A Polaroid dream
nightmare negatives develop on the screen
We sit back and wait for the government team
Criticize they but who the fuck are we
The people want peace but the leaders want war
Our neighbors don't speak, peek thru the front door
House representatives preach "stay the course"
Time for a leap of faith
Once More

Put your hands up high if you havn't imagined
Hope that the pen strokes stronger than the cannon
Balls to the wall, Nose to the grindstone
My interrogation techniques leave your mind blown
So Place your bets lets speak to the enemy
Don't let em pretend that we seek blood
And who's we anyways Kemo Sabe?
Mighty warlord wanna-be street thug
a threat for a threat leaves the whole world terrified
blow for blow never settles the score
word for word it's time we clarify
We the people did not want war

So Stand up
We shall not be moved
Unless were taking a route we have not pursued
So if you've got a dream and a lot to do

if you've got a dream and a lot to do
Put your hands up

(and)

ONOMATOPOEIA

East Timorese, Guatemala and Mumia. The beast seems to reach where they've got a wallet full of wealth, so COINTELPRO police goin' to hell "NO JUSTICE NO PEACE" is the onomatopoeia.
East Timorese, Guatemala and Mumia. The beast seems to reach where they've got a wallet full of wealth, so COINTELPRO police goin' to hell "NO JUSTICE NO PEACE" is the onomatopoeia.

Well, anyway, somehow hip hop's no fun now. It's all been done now. So I stall my puns, wow.
But then I recall my one vow is to bust this bubble of injustice, subtly. What'll we muddle up if we bum rush this plush system? UmÉgood if we crush this one. But maybe puddle's of blood'll be the rebuttle. I stood in the huddle, but would I risk lung trouble? Could I lift guns that'll take life? 'Cause there isn't a stunt double or a fake knife. So should I just run cuddle up with a great wife and make life-erotically perpetuating paradise on the late night, melodically. U.S. invading places like we got a key to every door. The people never see the war when we plan to slaughter smaller villages, killing woman to man to daughter. All of us'd really feel ill if we knew who we hand a lot of dollars to, so my soliloquy is bananas-- like Guatamala. Hands Off Asaata! While ya'll feast in the belly of the hairy beast, somebody better free Mumia, at the very least, release Leonard Peltier. Try to keep the peace by yourself. Where can you police the police? East Timorese health care fees increased. I wonder how it felt there when bombs scorched the nation with Tomohawk contracts from Textron (checks for the next welfare mom corporation).

East Timorese, Guatemala and Mumia. The beast seems to reach where they've got a walletful of wealth, so COINTELPRO police goin' to hell "NO JUSTICE NO PEACE" is the onomatopoeia.
East Timorese, Guatemala and Mumia. The beast seems to reach where they've got a walletful of wealth, so COINTELPRO police goin' to hell "NO JUSTICE NO PEACE" is the onomatopoeia.

D.A.R.E. Drugs Are Really Expensive. Drug Availability Reflects Extensive Dependence. And Real Educated Descendants are Able to Respect Even Deadbeat's Amendments. Racist Enforcement Deployed Aggressively. RED-blooded Americans React Excessively, Directly Attacking Recreation, Eventually Destroying A Relatively Elementary Drive to Alter Reality, Essentially Dimension Advancement; Radical Enhancement. Dangers Are Real--Especially Drinking Alcohol, Right? Except it's Distinctly All Right: Elite-Declared Appropriate; Rationalized, Enjoyable. Dope and Ritalin Employable Dose After Red-Eyed Dose. Aboriginal Religions Each Denote A Reincarnation, Exploration, Done Again Re-experience Elation. Drug Abuser Reincarceration Efforts Don't Allow for Rehabilitation. Effect: Does Anybody Really Expect Dealers Are Responsible Exclusively? Deep-seated Apathy Reflects Existing Dissatisfaction: Another Reclusive. D. A. Readily Eradicates. Dramatic Ad's Ridiculously Exaggerate. Drugs Aren't Restricted Evenly. End the War on Drugs immediately

"No Justice, No Peace" is one tough phrase in an unjust world, living unjust days. Must gray guns delay stuff from bloomin'? What's the way you can trust to stay human? Cracks in the street, a crease in the sky and it might spell doom but at least I try to keep gloom from whom ever 'til the whole things boomin', zoomin' on in on my blue piece of pie. I have it and eat it too. I need it to inspire me to watch, stay seated through the whole fractal, stay on track 'til the end, treat moments like eternity, learnin' that time bends. Find tens of tendencies in friends and plenty of these blend with trends I see in many of my enemies. "By any means necessary" that's convincing. If you want a house you break the wood fence but believin' in God doesn't make good sense so I listen to the words of a madman,

"--If it's wrong why don't you arrest us?
--Why don't you get out in front of the camera and go on?
--It's not a matter of being in front of the county, it's a matter of facing your judge, and facing your Sheriff. We're willing to be beaten for democracy!!"

When he turned the other cheek never seen such fiest. Can't wait for peace, he's a fool for Christ, lookin back through the last two millenniums of symbols and signs, and life's not fair but they're kind. "No justice, no peace" is too gradual. My natural sound's got to be more radical:10,000 pacifists-- top rank is a lunatic starin' down a tank.

The_Seeker

Tokio Hotel - World Behind My Wall

It's raining today, the blinds are shut.
It's always the same.
I tried all the games that they play,
But they made me insane.

Life on TV it's random,
But it means nothing to me.
I'm writing down what I cannot see
Wanna wake up in a dream.

Oh, oh.
They're telling me it's beautiful.
I believe them, but will I ever know
The world behind my wall.

Oh, oh.
The sun will shine like never before.
One day I will be ready to go,
See the world behind my wall.

Trains in the sky are travelling
Trough fragments of time.
They're taking me to parts of my mind
That no one can find.

I'm ready to fall.
I'm ready to crawl on my kness to know it all.
I'm ready to heal.
I'm ready to feel.

Oh, oh.
They're telling me it's beautiful.
The world behind my wall.
Oh, oh.

The sun will shine like never before.
One day I will be ready to go
See the world behind my wall.
See the world behind my wall 3x

I'm ready to fall.
I'm ready to crawl on my kness to know it all.
I'm ready to heal.
I'm ready to feel.
Take me there!

Oh, oh.
Take me there!
Take me there!
Oh, oh.

They're telling me it?s beautiful.
the world behind my wall.

Richie Havens/Freedom( Motherlesschild)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA51wyl-9IE&feature=related

Freedom, freedom Freedom, freedom Freedom, freedom Freedom, freedom
Sometimes I feel like a motherless child
A long way from my home

Freedom, freedom Freedom, freedom Freedom, freedom Freedom, freedom Freedom, freedom

Sometimes I feel like I'm almost gone
Sometimes I feel like I'm almost gone
Sometimes I feel like I'm almost gone.....
A long, long, long, way, way from my home

Clap your hands, clap your hands Clap your hands, clap your hands Clap your hands, clap your hands Clap your hands, clap your hands Hey, yeah

I got a telephone in my bosom And I can call him up from my heart I got a telephone in my bosom And I can call him up from my heart
When I need my brother, brother When I need my father, father, mother, mother, sister,sister,brother,brother.. Hey, yeah [unverified]

------------------------------------------
not for any particular reason...
I just like the song.
It brings back memories....

I hope ya enjoy!

Bud said:
AWOLNATION- "People"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pfqQ5q0Ca8

"People"

Thank you
For listening again
Or for the first time
Or for the last time
We share this moment
And i am grateful for this

I was born to rage
For my fathers pain
With my brothers style
For my mothers rain
We could use some hope
We must learn to cope
So be good with goodbyes
So be good with goodbyes

Alright now

People
People
There's people
People
Today
I say
For you
And I
Wooo
So people
People
Make some good ol' love

Well I lost my pride
With this body of mine
In another land
I began to understand
I got love for all your hate
I got lost to find my way
So be good with goodbyes
So be good with good byes

Yeah
Alright now

People
People
There's people
People
Today
I say
For you
And I
Wooo
So people
People
Make some good ol' love

My night is a dream
It's a beautiful world
She'll never leave
It's a beautiful world
Her body sits tight
When she's hitchin' a ride
Hey man im sorry
I'm not lookin' to fight

We were born to rage
We're the price of pain
We're a single voice
We're the second choice
We were born to rage

People
People
There's people
People
Today
I say
For you
And I
Wooo
So people
People
Make some good ol' love

Oh na na na
Ho na na na
Ho na na na
Make some good ol' love
Oh na na na
Ho na na na
Ho na na na
Make some good ol' love
Oh na na na
Ho na na na
Ho na na na
Ho

--------------------------------------
Whoa, haha, this band must be getting big! Sweet! :D I like this band a lot and their albums helped me survive the spring semester teaching. Some of their songs discuss living in a ponerogenic society too, I think!! They rock!! :headbash: :headbanger: :headbash:

Tori Amos - Job's Coffin

http://youtu.be/VEIIn_cBzfU

Job's coffin looks down
Job's coffin looks down
To see what mankind is gonna do
There is a grid of disempowerment
And forces are being called to dismantle this

As Job's Coffin looks down
Job's Coffin looks down
To see what you're gonna do

There exists a power of old
Who wanted Earth to be controlled
But she and she alone is her own
She is her own

Job's coffin looks down
Job's coffin looks down
And can be proud
Proud of what I have done
Since time why do we women
Give ourselves away
We give ourselves away
Thinking somehow that will make him
Want to stay
Make him stay

Job's coffin looks down
At the day you shut your power down
You must out-create that distructive tendency
Let your fire starter hear the fury
Sister it's time to bring it back on line

As Job's coffin looks down
Job's coffin looks down

Paul McCartney and Wings "Deliver Your Children". I hadn't heard it in ages I never new the songs name, but I searched it out on youtude just by the last verse. How cool is that???

Well, the rain was a-failin'
And the ground turned to mud
I was watching all the people
Running from the flood
So i started to pray
Though i ain't no prayin' man
For the lord to come a helpin'
Knowing he'd understand
Deliver your children to the good good life
Give'em peace and shelter and a fork and knife
Shine a light in the morning and a light at night
And if a thing goes wrong you'd better make it right