...what in the heck is phi?

"11 squared", which is 121, could also be interpreted as "one to one", in the sense of "one person to another person".

Some people have considered the numbering of Shakespeare's sonnets to sometimes contain a cryptic code, e.g. Sonnet 121 might be where he talks more directly about himself to another individual, as in a "heart to heart" chat. Sonnet 121 also contains the quote from 1 Corinthians 15:10: "I am that I am", which I think is somewhat similiar to the expression "one to one".

Or alternatively Brenda James, in her book Henry Neville and the Shakespeare Code, page 89, interprets the numbering of 121 to have the cryptic meaning "I to Myself", and thinks Shakespeare is giving cryptic clues about his own identity and real name in this sonnet. (She believes Shakespeare's works were actually written by Henry Neville, a relatively new contender in the alternative authorship debates. See e.g. Diana Price's book Shakespeare's Unorthodox Biography for an introduction to the reasons why Shakespeare of Stratford-on-Avon doesn't necessarily fit very well with being the same person who wrote the works of Shakespeare.)

What on earth is jacy babbling about now? Well, I have a point to make but first let's watch "Pi Behaving Irrationally":

Mesmerizing isn't it? Why am I using that video? Actually, to demonstrate the futility of wishful thinking.

Do I wish I would've seen it before now? No, because I would not have been receptive, intrigued, or interested in what "Pi Behaving Irrationally" actually meant.
Do I wish I should've seen it earlier? No, because should means something I ought to have done, and again...I wasn't ready then.
Do I wish I could've seen it before now? No, because it's been available for a while but I wasn't searching until recently.

What's my point? My point is that it's pointless to waste time wishing or thinking about what choices/decisions I made in the past. According to the C's, wishful thinking is the downfall of 3D STS and it eventually bites 'em in the ass.

I believe that things happen for reasons we don't understand, at times that don't make sense, but eventually lead us all to today...to where we are now, and who we are now. Maybe it's time to forgive ourselves for past choices. As Maya Angelou said, “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” She also said, "I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it."

It's never too late to do better.

What on earth is jacy babbling about now? Well, I have a point to make but first let's watch "Pi Behaving Irrationally":

Mesmerizing isn't it? Why am I using that video? Actually, to demonstrate the futility of wishful thinking.

Do I wish I would've seen it before now? No, because I would not have been receptive, intrigued, or interested in what "Pi Behaving Irrationally" actually meant.
Do I wish I should've seen it earlier? No, because should means something I ought to have done, and again...I wasn't ready then.
Do I wish I could've seen it before now? No, because it's been available for a while but I wasn't searching until recently.

What's my point? My point is that it's pointless to waste time wishing or thinking about what choices/decisions I made in the past. According to the C's, wishful thinking is the downfall of 3D STS and it eventually bites 'em in the ass.

I believe that things happen for reasons we don't understand, at times that don't make sense, but eventually lead us all to today...to where we are now, and who we are now. Maybe it's time to forgive ourselves for past choices. As Maya Angelou said, “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” She also said, "I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it."

It's never too late to do better.
Just to save confusion if anyone reads this—Pi and phi are two different numbers.

Just to save confusion if anyone reads this—Pi and phi are two different numbers.
Thank you. I actually started my above post as a separate thread, but it was moved (which is fine!).

I was wanting to have a discussion about regrets about past decisions, wishing you had made different decisions...but those choices brought you to here and now. (Also, the C's comments about wishful thinking.)

I really picked the wrong example (the pi video) but I was watching it while thinking, "At least now I can appreciate how cool this is!"...and then wrote my thread. (Note to self: Do not post anything until at least 3 coffees have been consumed, lol!)

My point is that it's pointless to waste time wishing or thinking about what choices/decisions I made in the past.
A lot can be learned by looking at prior choices.

What was motivating the choice? Am I any different now? What was the lesson the cosmos was showing me? What was I trying to avoid or gain and why? Etc.

True we can’t change any of it. We can change our perception of it, though. And gain knowledge about our machine. And review our lessons by looking at the problems we got wrong on the test.

And What’s a waste of time, anyway?

Dear goyacobol
Too bad I only saw this thread yesterday. I hope you have already found the answer.
Guessing what number to divide 121 by is not the right move, you need Knowledge here.
Hint - Galois fields and their properties.
A number is a field. A number has a shape.
Whole numbers are a finite field.
Galois fields are used in space communication. ;)
(C told Laura to use her code).
What shape do fractions have?
You are dividing 121 by the Fibonacci number for some reason.
What form does the phi number have?
Note, the further away from the center, from the Source - the lower the density of prime numbers. ;)
φ is the code of consciousness, the ratio of quantity and quality of information. Everything around us has consciousness, even inanimate objects, because everything around us contains information. But consciousness proper is the ability to integrate information. It is believed that only biological organisms can integrate information. (My Source referred to humans as “juvenile photo-organics”). We learn to integrate information here and evolve. We seem to be like the “animats” in a retro console arcade game. ))))
By the way, the virus-like gene Arc helps our neurons carry out higher thought functions. It enables synaptic plasticity, the ability of nerve cells to form and consolidate new nerve connections.
The φ code has relevance to cybernetics, to programming, to stable space communication without radio interference, to neurobiology, and to our consciousness.
3.14 is the φ of third density.
Euler's number is the φ of second density consciousness.
(These hints and warnings were in crop circles).
Ah, yes, there is an ascending series of transitional states between low level consciousness and high level consciousness.

Ok, simple arithmetic.
To work with information in encoding and decoding data, all arithmetic operations are performed in Galois fields. The so-called polynomial arithmetic or Galois field arithmetic is applied. Thus, the result of any operation is also an element of a given field. A particular Galois field consists of a fixed range of numbers. The characteristic of the field is some prime number p. The order of the field, i.e., the number of its elements, is some natural degree of the characteristic pm, where m∈N. When m=1, the field is called simple. In cases where m>1, a generating polynomial of degree m is still needed to form the field, such a field is called extended. GF(p^m) is the notation of the Galois field.
To work with digital data it is natural to use p=2 as a field characteristic. At m=1 the element of the code sequence will be a bit, at m=8 - 8 bits, i.e. byte. Actually Reed-Solomon codes working with bytes are the most widespread ones.

Before proceeding to operations of encoding and decoding let's understand with arithmetic of Galois fields on the example of GF(2^3). This field consists of numbers from 0 to 7.

Addition operation

The simplest operation is the addition operation, which is simple bitwise addition modulo 2 (XOR).

Example: 5+3=110=6

Interestingly, higher density sessions are similar to satellite communications. There is a request and there is an answer. This is only one type of satellite communication, it is not secure. In the session there was talk about the performance result was 49% and Cass recommended that Laura use KI - this corresponds to a secure type of satellite communication. To operate SAS, one chooses a large prime number M, as well as a secret key K, parameters S and T satisfying ........... (you can find out for yourself). With S and T, the session keys and their reuse check parameter are computed. The satellite responds using φ(M), the Euler function of the prime number M.
Etc.
As you realize, finite numbers and infinite numbers are used here (fractions, those magic numbers Fibonacci, Euler, Pi, they are infinite). How it works - turn on your imagination. Numbers are not just a number, they are a field! It has EM properties, it has a certain shape. And has a direct relation to our consciousness.

Back
Top Bottom