WHAT TO DO WITH KNOWLEDGE?

alberto

The Force is Strong With This One
I had read the cassiopeans website and many links for the last 4 years.
I think I GREW alot and I think I see the world and a total diffrent way.
It is amaizing how the truth is right in front of us and how most people can not see it.
Ever since I was a child I felt I was diffrent.-I always question averything and I always asked this question:WHY AM I HERE?
I felt that I did not belong here in this world.-I felt that most people did not use their brains at all.
I think I 'm starting to understand why we are here and why things are the way they are.
I think I understand the concept of free will.
So we are here because we want to be here.
But I felt most af my life that I do not want to be here.
I feel frustrated because most people dont want to see the truth and do not want to be helped to see it eather(free will i guess).
The question I have is what to do with this knowledge ?
It looks like the only people I can talk to with some sense is the people in this forum.
When the time comes to ascend to the 4th density,do you know if you are ready?
Do you know if time here is done?(I really hope so)
I've been restless lately and I do not know why?
any sugestions how to ease this?
thanks alot upfront.

alberto said:
I had read the cassiopeans website and many links for the last 4 years.
I think I GREW alot and I think I see the world and a total diffrent way.
It is amaizing how the truth is right in front of us and how most people can not see it.
Ever since I was a child I felt I was diffrent.-I always question averything and I always asked this question:WHY AM I HERE?
I felt that I did not belong here in this world.-I felt that most people did not use their brains at all.
I think I 'm starting to understand why we are here and why things are the way they are.
I think I understand the concept of free will.
So we are here because we want to be here.
But I felt most af my life that I do not want to be here.
I feel frustrated because most people dont want to see the truth and do not want to be helped to see it eather(free will i guess).
The question I have is what to do with this knowledge ?
It looks like the only people I can talk to with some sense is the people in this forum.
When the time comes to ascend to the 4th density,do you know if you are ready?
Do you know if time here is done?(I really hope so)
I've been restless lately and I do not know why?
any sugestions how to ease this?
thanks alot upfront.
Hi Alberto,

It's not about 4d or transition, you need to think about cleaning your system, you need to push away all those annoying other I's and the more knowledge you gain the stronger you become if you apply it in your life, I shared my knowledge with a lot of people since the day I came across this site, and the C's.

I have changed the way my parents think, I gave them advise on stopping to fight about little things! about their emotions, about their lack of control almost every aspect!, they were so surprised that they thought I was a completely different person, but they started to realize the different I's in them, at that moment I realized the gift this universe gave me, this knowledge that we are given is mostly based on critical thinking..which most people can't do, but we can teach other people to think, that's how we can use our knowledge to help ourself and others if they sincerely are interested in it.

You are restless Alberto, because you think this is pointless, some voice inside you tells you to stop this, that you can't win, that you have already lost,that you should go do what other people do , live like a robot, but then you have to fight that feeling that voice Alberto, you need to have faith, faith in what you are doing.

I had a lot of doubts, I felt like there were 100000's of I's inside my head, I resisted every aspect of self importance, I myself even stopped my addiction to games, because I chose to, I chose to go another way and I saw that as an great achievement, so I try to learn more every day and to apply that knowledge into my life, and every day this knowledge helps me build my staircase.

Have you read 'bringers of the dawn'?. http://www.cosmic-people.com/english/books/bringers.htm . If not read this and check whether it resonate with you?

Hi Alberto

I've the impression you want to go too fastly. Like if you want already to be in the "next class", without having learn the lessons of the class you are.
The fact of feeling frustrated " because most people dont want to see the truth and do not want to be helped to see it eather " shows that you've not integrate the concept of free will. It is not your problem if "they don't want". Your problem is to accept it, even if you see that they're wrong or could live better with some new knowledge. As far as I'm concerned, I've known this kind of state of mind during my formation of naturopath and I wanted to heal everybody. But The reality is that there's not so much people who want to heal or do something really good for their health. But it is THEIR problem. Not mine. You loose your time and your energy preaching in the desert.
Further, it could be bad to try to convince people with ideas that you're not sure to have well understand.

The time will come when it will come. There is so much thing to do, to learn before that I am not very pressed.
There is the reading, there is understanding and there is the practice.

Eh no! it's not holidays ;)

Alberto,

I appreciated your post. Periodically, I find myself having to reorient myself with such questions.

As for individual focus, I agree that Bringers of the Dawn is full of suggestions, to the point I coded parts with "TBDN" (to be doing now) when I read it several years ago.

As for social action, read Laura's recent essay "Immigration: Ignota nulla curatio morbi!" especially the last few pages where she discusses her opinion of the the "top priority." I agree with her in terms of most potential benefit.

I've had this quote on my monitor for years and it is good advice.

"One of the most dangerous forms of human error is forgetting what one is trying to achieve." -- Paul Nitze
Recently, I checked out the bio of Paul Nitze and discovered this:

In the years following World War II, the foreign policy and national security strategy of the United States were managed, decade after decade, by a remarkable group of public servants who placed service to their country above partisan politics or private interest. [what a concept, "public servants" sad that's laughable these days] None enjoyed a longer career than former Secretary of the Navy and Deputy Secretary of Defense, Paul H. Nitze.

Paul Nitze advised presidents from Franklin Roosevelt to Ronald Reagan. Weathering criticism from left and right, and surviving the political infighting of nine successive administrations, he remained a strong, steady voice in the halls of power. He was one of the principal authors of the Marshall Plan that rebuilt postwar Europe, and a designer of the national security strategy that saw the United States through the 40-year Cold War with the Soviet Union.
It's ironic I'd find inspiration from a likely ally of the Illuminati. But then, who'd know more about persistence than that group! (See Controversy of Zion (http://knud.eriksen.adr.dk/Controversybook/index.htm and elsewhere on this site.)

I'll conclude with 2 comments by the C's that help me to get reoriented occasionally:

A: Why are you searching for guidance where it is not needed?
Q: (L) In other words, if we just do each day what naturally comes to us as the best choice in each moment, we are on the right track?
A: Precisely.

Q: (L) Is that what this whole plan's about, then we could be beings who have come here into human form, to anchor the frequency? Is this what we are anchoring it for, for this wave; so that when it comes enough of us will be ready, the frequency will be set, so that the change in the planet can take place as it has been planned?
A: Yes

Hi

I can really understand your comments here and I felt the same way as you from being a child where many strange things happened to me, however because I have vicars in my family I was ignored whenever I mentioned anything that i thought everyone experienced. I closed off and managed to push it all behind me until I lost my father at the age of 12 when it all blew wide open again with this one event and this started my secret journey into the unknown as I had nobody to talk to.

Have you ever completed any hypnotherapy regards how you feel? as when I was a baby I technically died and went to explore that later in life to see if that was why I felt like i did. When I did go back I was shocked at the time as I saw myself as an energy absaloutley changing my mind about being here and refusing to feed and as I was already so tiny and premature this was going to be easy to accomplish.

There were instances where i could prove what was real because despite my mum not wishing to speak about such matters I did manage to find a method whereby she gave me the answers to my questions after sessions, such as why I saw a catholic priest giving me the last rites and I felt myself joyful as I saw this as I had nearly achieved my aim to go home and who it was who cried as i felt it as a wave of energy hitting me despite me knowing at a consciouses level it was tears. (I later found out this was my dad) I can only say i felt so sorry and so much love viewing this scene I saw myself eating a little food after they left the hospital being told I was dead and I lived, ( I blame my dad ever since -)

I am sorry that this is a longish story however I wanted to illustrate how much this information helped me at the time on many levels, it has helped me to come to terms with the fact that this feeling of really never wanting to be here all my life was something from birth as I went back before birth where I was very happy so it both confirmed my emotion around the area and helped me try and use the info in a positive manner round my emotions of the issue. For instance I still do not want to be here and even less because of the difficult life challenges I have faced following a spiritual path, but because i found knowledge around the situation I have several peramaters now to refer back to to help me through those times.

One thing I do agree with the cs on is that knowledge and awareness is personal power and completely necessary for growth, I know I have always got to find out about everything I wish to know about, and that in the long run it helps me even if i don't understand it at the time or the knowledge brought some painful life experiences to prove it.

Also I am one of life's must get it done now people, patience is not my strongest forte, plus when I meet people who feel like i do its sort of a feeling we agree like for gods sake can we just get on with this and go home as whilst I love the roses sometimes I don't really want to stop and smell them anymore -)

Purpose is a big challenge because you come to realize that in a way there is none and as all my my own stuff melted away from the illusion, i truly felt like i was dying in a black hole as I felt depressed and purposeless for a long time and still can especially when I feel that external events are controlling my life in some way I don't want them to and that for me usually comes in the form of a person who has some form of power over me such as a boss etc. Its one of the last issues I need to sort out as everything else I have learned to pretty much to have choice over.

I have undergone 4 very serious episodes in my life that by there very nature made me drop everybody and everything in my life at the time, leaving me little else. This can be very unsettling, however like now I am just about completely alone again and see this is just one of those times of integration. I have learned to accept and carry on because it will all change again thats for sure.

Being quite non judgmental for me is no big deal I have always felt people should leave everyone to be free regardless of what their own feelings are about them or the situation, but lately in this past 2 years have been shown things experientially about people I would have actually considered to be good people and was again so so shocked as i watched the dramas unfold and try and get a hook into my life in some way. I have come to the conclusion now as the Cs said the further you follow your path the more they send, I feel like a hermit right now and pray when i go out of my home that I could be invisible as i simply cant stand anymore of what I have already gone through right now as I really need to heal.

I believe someone else who answered your post said if we don't take care and we forget or fall back to sleeping something is brought to wake us up again very quickly and for me thats a truism very noticeable in my life no matter how painful.

As for people not listening they never will and this can bring loneliness too as some interactions can feel so meaningless and surface level whereas I long for people with character and meaningful conversation to be involved with but am sad to say there are not too many around these parts. Otherwise I just think sometimes a good party with half a bottle of vodka added to some bullshit gets me through the evening pretty well until I leave -)

There is a book I carry around with me that covers all the funny situations in life from work, to god to relationships etc and I refer to this when i need a laugh about something happening in my life, its called "I have abandoned my search for truth and am now looking for a good fantasy' by Ashleigh Brilliant.

And my last thought on the matter is just that, as when I realized how hard and painful this path could be oh did I try to go back into sleeping for a time lol, but you cannot so..............

Regards J

Hi Alberto

I am constatly battling restlesness as well, mostly the urge to do too many things, trying to go too fast, as the many Is in me do what they do best.

But one of the first things that comes to my mind after reading your post is networking. I spent more than a year reading the Cass site, as well as the Forum, before starting to participate. For me it was very hard to break the pattern of just reading and not actually reflecting and learning by doing. Networking is very important because the input of others minimizes our subjectivity without which progress is much harder to achieve. There is so much to learn and as stardust points out:

stardust said:
There is the reading, there is understanding and there is the practice.

Back
Top Bottom