What's going on in Africa...

Actually, that's what I thought. The Americans were caught with their ears sticking out. They stuck out too much.

В Конго арестованы агенты ЦРУ, планировавшие устроить госпереворот

Собственно, как я и думал. Американцев поймали за торчащие уши. Слишком сильно они торчали.
I was on one private military course in Serbia, to hone my skills and learn something new if the things get rough in the near future. The curses are led by one Russian who is former spetsnaz, fought in Chechnia and Dagestan. One instructor is one former french legionner also. There was one Romanian that fights in Kongo for a Kongo goverment. Current president bodyguard was Romanian so he takes Romanians and Moldovans. He said that once on a patrol his friend that was standing beside him was shot in the head by sniper. Other was shot in the leg when he put his leg out of "cover" of car. He said that he thought he would die and lighted a cigarette behind a car. There were three snipers and there was 5 min pause after first shots from woods, they changed positions(snipers do that to be more hard to detect and have preplanned positions for different sectors and retreat positions).

Then the reinforcements came konglo special forces and sprayed the woods with heavy machine fire. Later they found two bodies, third escaped. Probably snipers shot from 150 200m to be that precise(head shot) and made a mistake to not break of at that short distance after initial engagement if there were reinforcements. They were professionals and they found american ID s on them. Two bodies were sent to morgue but that bodies later disappeared. Later Department of Information said to them they were working for CIA. I assume contractors.

He also said they once captured one Polish women sniper and take her to custody for questioning but kongo commander shot her in the head.

He also said that before them there was Wagner and they were kicked out because they were drinking and molesting Konglonese army, that they were ex prisoners. They are also there as instructors because konglonese army is very ili trained l, you show them 10 times how to do something they do not get it and mostly run from fight because they are ill pad, 50 dollars per month. So there is a chaos and 3 million people died in recent times from civil war there. That president is not a good guy but he does not want to listen to US so US helps rebels there.

This guy normally has ptsd from trauma and stress and was talking in sleep, once was almost killed by heavy machine fire,and said that once you kill a man there is no turning back, you change and if he could change past he would have never went but probably the money and other things played a big role. So a good lesson.

Back
Top Bottom