What's your goal?

Je ne suis pas grand chose mais je demande au Divin Esprit Cosmique de ma donner la Force, la Volonté et le Courage d'être digne d'un candidat au services des autres ainsi soit il... AMEN

I am not much but I ask the Divine Cosmic Spirit to give me the Strength, the Will and the Courage to be worthy of a candidate for the services of others so be it... AMEN

To access Reality, consciousness.
Through consciousness, recognition, of the human soul, and, of my free will. Recognition therefore of Humanity.
In Reality, Faith.
The goal now is further ahead and higher, a goal without object.
Knowledge, Spirit (who I am and what I see ;)
And then, ... to understand others, Humanity, I imagine ... to do what I must

Accéder à la Réalité, la conscience.
Par la conscience, la reconnaissance, de l'âme humaine, et, de mon libre-arbitre. Reconnaissance donc de l'Humanité.
Dans la Réalité, la Foi.
Le but maintenant est plus loin en avant et plus haut, un objectif sans objet.
La Connaissance, l'Esprit (qui je suis et ce que je vois ;)
Et alors, ... comprendre les autres, l'Humanité, j'imagine... faire ce que je dois

We have the topic "What's your work?" But perhaps it is also interesting to exchange our views on the "meaning of our lives". So, what's your's in your life?

Is it "happiness"? But our enemies also want to be "happy" - just in a different way. Is it happiness of other people? But if we give them happiness, according to how we see it, then they may not be able to find the true meaning of their lives?

So what is your goal in this life?
I'm thinking about for a long time.
It is very complicated question for me, because it bring other outcomes. If you help yourself or other one, you may harm the third one, and so forth.
I was in a situation, i was praying and i got this voice in my hand "you may leave" . I said I dont want to, i want to help others.
And it again brings me to the topic, that if you help one you may hurt another, but then questions appear, "what is the help? how to help, etc.?"
What is lacking here?, The Knowledge is the answer, I guess. Also why I want to help? - because it makes me happy, and it is STS thing as I understand, and again, what is lacking here is knowledge "how to understand this and that, how to do it, how to move on, and so on and so on"
There is another thing that bothers me, if all is balanced in the Universe, so if you do smth "good" there is something "bad" had to happen on the "other side" so to say, to make a balance. So what's the purpose of all those stuff? Again, you have to learn, because you don't know why it is or so.
So, I guess, my goal is to gain knowledge, however I didint understand it fully.

In abstract: to become as complete a STO oriented soul as possible.

In pragmatism: First and foremost, I had to own up to the fact that I wasn’t getting anywhere trying to make a difference in the world by doing this on my own. I also had to admit that I was quite foolish, and my abilities within the realm of discernment were weak and unrefined. If anything, I was impeding my own progress due to pride/arrogance and the inability to understand that I was still running on programs designed specifically to prevent me from making any meaningful or significant progress. I had to humble myself. That was step one.

Step two was recognizing the “victim” mentally aspect of the program I was running on, and working to eliminate that. Spending majority of my time always speculating and contemplating why life was so terrible and why the world was such an awful place prevented me from seeing, and ultimately appreciating why I was given the life that I was. I was always too worried about my own problems; blinded to the fact that the solution to all of those issues could be found by spending more time working with others to resolve theirs. I had to understand that all suffering has a purpose. If I hadn’t gone through what I did, I wouldn’t value life the same way that I do now. I would have never cared to understand the deeper meanings of anything. I would have never known how resilient I could be. And I wouldn’t have built the repertoire I have now to help others bring to life those parts of themselves that are strong, compassionate, and enduring. Maybe that’s why I gravitated towards becoming a personal trainer; because I wanted to help others discover what was hidden within them, what could only be realized when faced with adversity, and then embody that awareness and extend that discipline to other branches of everyday life. Helping others to believe in themselves and persevere despite the odds is probably the only great attribute I’ve acquired through all of this, but it’s what makes my soul grow.

The final step has been becoming more involved here, and figuring out ways I can “pull the next man up the ladder” in my personal life. Without applying what I’ve learned through this network, none of what I mentioned above would be my reality. Practicing EE, adopting a new diet, and reading and posting on here isn’t enough. For the current to strengthen and continue to flow, I understand that I need to become more participatory and contribute in ways that benefit the network more.

So I’m setting new goals daily—practical and incrementally—that amplify the possibilities of what I seek to achieve in abstract.

I'm thinking about for a long time.
It is very complicated question for me, because it bring other outcomes. If you help yourself or other one, you may harm the third one, and so forth.
I was in a situation, i was praying and i got this voice in my hand "you may leave" . I said I dont want to, i want to help others.
And it again brings me to the topic, that if you help one you may hurt another, but then questions appear, "what is the help? how to help, etc.?"
What is lacking here?, The Knowledge is the answer, I guess. Also why I want to help? - because it makes me happy, and it is STS thing as I understand, and again, what is lacking here is knowledge "how to understand this and that, how to do it, how to move on, and so on and so on"
There is another thing that bothers me, if all is balanced in the Universe, so if you do smth "good" there is something "bad" had to happen on the "other side" so to say, to make a balance. So what's the purpose of all those stuff? Again, you have to learn, because you don't know why it is or so.
So, I guess, my goal is to gain knowledge, however I didint understand it fully.
Hello Serg.
Anxiety or the rush to help others, can cloud us a bit, even block us.
If the questions you ask yourself are sincere, you are already helping.
The pace of life installed in society is a predator's stratagem, because to understand something you have to slow down.
Thank you for deciding not to leave.

Hello Serg.
Anxiety or the rush to help others, can cloud us a bit, even block us.
If the questions you ask yourself are sincere, you are already helping.
The pace of life installed in society is a predator's stratagem, because to understand something you have to slow down.
Thank you for deciding not to leave.

I dont know why i choose this example, it was for a second. I have never had such thoughts before or after.
It just made think what I want deep inside.
Excuse me, I'm good at choosing examples)
Of course, i would like to have a good, happy life, etc. But i can't say it is a goal.

I was listening to lecturers, based on Vedic knowledge. It has been said that the greatest happiness of the soul is experienced in unselfish service to others. But it is very difficult to achieve

Such a perfect thread these days
I tend to agree. Actually, in my browsing I came across this thread and was hit quite hard by the original question.. For a few seconds the question echoed in my head: What is my goal?
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread, there are some very thought-provoking contributions, so thank you to all (past and present) who did so.
For myself, I think I would have to say something annoyingly general, like: to learn all the lessons that I am here to learn with patience and faith.

Back
Top Bottom