What's your goal?

My personal goal, as short sighted it may be, is to realize my potential as I determined it before deciding to incarnate in this place at this time.

person21 said:
Mine is to get rid of a multiple spirit attachments that bother me in my sleep and during the day time, its a constant ringing in my ears and voices, etc :( hopefully I can find some way to get rid of it. I haven't tried fasting yet or praying, but its been ruining my life.

Hello, perhaps I could point you in the right direction. Here is a thread you may find helpful:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,33064.msg454673.html#msg454673

Also I would suggest you watch the knowledge and being videos as there is a lot of helpful advice there too
http://cassiopaea.org/category/articles/knowledge-and-being/

I have a permanent ringing in my ears too, I found this thread today:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,17108.0.html

Hope this helps a little

Is it a goal to try and discover what your goals are?
I've always been directionless and had fleeting passions... I simply haven't found anything that really make me tick and keeps me ticking... I seem to just exist, I used to envy people with hobbies and loves for things they do but now I accept that I'm not like that... I know that I'll find my direction some day

To don't lost happy in life with reality checking... every day..

To stay calm and relax

To be good person.

Fluffy said:
Is it a goal to try and discover what your goals are?
I've always been directionless and had fleeting passions... I simply haven't found anything that really make me tick and keeps me ticking... I seem to just exist, I used to envy people with hobbies and loves for things they do but now I accept that I'm not like that... I know that I'll find my direction some day
I think so, it's taken me 31 years to even begin to find some kind of direction in life. I just never knew what I wanted to be "when I grew up". Everyone around me was going to college and finding a career and I just seemed to flounder around. I think it's because I wasn't taught about spirituality in school or about alternative medicine or reiki or the things that interest me. I didn't even know these things existed until recently. Now I am doing a course in shiatsu and am planning to go back to college to learn complimentary therapies. Although I'm still not 100% certain what path I'm on it's a step in the right direction for me and I feel that learning anything that I can use to benefit another must be a good thing. So don't give up hope, we are all here for a reason.

My goal is to gather as much knowledge and do not stray from the road, remain aware and vigilant at all times.

My Goals would be,

to work harder in both my art and the work so i can infuse the two as i better define my identity,

to be kind and considerate and to help anyone who sincerely asks for it,

to grow in knowledge and understanding so that this machine I inhabit becomes a tool instead of my teacher

My goal is and I'm quoting from the C's:

Work daily at becoming more aware on three levels.

1.- Body and immediate environment
2.- Wider world affairs
3.- Cosmos and spirit

right now I'm on the first one.....

My goal can not be reduced to be happy anymore.
Since I've begun to change I see others things as birds singing or sun shining, that's mean it's not happy all the days.

So now my goal is :

to allow my child to grow up as much as possible,
to continue to learn and increase my knowledges,
to defend the thruth,
to detox my body,
to awaken those who are ready to be,
to surpass my self limits by participing this forum as best I can to joing the group.

My goal is, every day to keep learning, help those who need my help, enjoy my family and friends, I think every day I wake up take it as one more chance to know myself, sometimes I find nice things and some not so but the important thing is to make life a good time while we are here in this reality, (that everyone chose at some level) and whose reality is constantly changing with the choices we make. :)

My goal hmmm: To gain and understand as much information in the direction of man's true existence and purpose
Shorter and smaller part: Getting to know myself, how my machine works :D as well as what is best to fuel it. Nothing complex in word :lkj:

I just want to get out of this life, be it alive or dead. Secondarily I hope that those who have come in contact with me are better for it and that Maybe i was able to help.
Who is to say? :huh:
To not seem so nihilistic about it all, I will try to learn as much as I can while I am here, and do my best to spread the knowledge. Any which way...just dust in the wind or something like that.

Captainmurphy said:
To not seem so nihilistic about it all, I will try to learn as much as I can while I am here, and do my best to spread the knowledge. Any which way...just dust in the wind or something like that.

Well I don’t know for sure, but what if whether we become ‘dust in the wind’ or something more depends precisely upon the spreading knowledge?

What if being part of an active chain, one that passes on knowledge and shares experiences (both up and down the line), defines whether ultimately we find ourselves residing on a living or dying branch or reality?

There doesn’t have to be any meaning to life, the human machine can function perfectly well and perform is role without the need for any meaning at all. Maybe the search for meaning needs to include a scale far larger than just ‘what’s in it for me’?

Back
Top Bottom