What's your goal?

I've given this some recent thought, and came up with four things. From the limited awareness I have of the context of the elements of life, everything worthwhile seems to follow either directly or indirectly from them:

0. Learn as broadly and deeply as possible; become as much of a "renaissance man" as is possible in the time I have.
1. Master myself.
2. Accomplish things - creatively - not just for myself, but for others and according to the needs of others.
3. Share in community and constructively work together with others going in a colinear direction.

Currently my goals have become a rather short list. I've basically realized that at this moment, my vision is lacking. I just cannot see right now how I can be of service to the world. I'm physically/3D pretty much stripped down to nothing, so I don't have much of anything materialistically to give. Being as young as I am (25 on the equinox this month), I don't really have the amount of knowledge necessary to lead or teach others very much. I can be helpful in knowing what not to do to some degree, and I've got a pretty good grip on what we've learned through Laura, et al, but I wouldn't say I'm qualified for much more. I've thought I could be quite useful as a support to others who are in service to others, but there really isn't anyone in serious service to others that I've come across in my region that I could support. To sum it all up, I guess I would say we could call me a vagabond, diamond still in a good bit of rough or a wanderer, with not much of anything to my name. And the fact that I'm not wandering at this second...but I can't think of any better analogies at the moment.

I had some thoughts the other night (which have crept up a few times since coming across Laura's work) about wanting to survive long enough to be in a position to help others through our rough waters ahead. I'm already on a path of wanting to help others. I'm studying to be a physical therapist assistant, I've begun practicing Reiki, I'm very interested in learning hypnotism, I'd love to find a class/seminar near me to teach EE especially...but non of these things seem to matter sometimes, as I can't help but think that by the time I've accomplished enough of any of it to begin really helping anyone..we'll all be gone! (one way or another anyways).

So basically, I've come so far to the goal of committing very seriously to EE in an effort to learn how I can help others best and to affect the overall frequency resonance of our planet in hopes that at the very least I can help 'open the door' to 4D for others to 'walk through' (not really thinking I'll get there myself currently). EE will also help put me in a better place to help or at least remain calm and comfort others during what lies ahead of us.

In a not depressing way, I simply want to use the opportunity I have with my remaining 'time' here to be of service to others. As much as I can give, I want to give. I'm not sure how to go about that, so EE has become my rock. Perhaps I'll get lucky and have some kind of dream or vision of how I can help many others before I'm 'done' with this lifetime.

Jerry said:
Home is where one is safe and loved, is it not?

It's only known in the heart and need not be identified with any place or person though it's often shared by such.

At least that's my understanding.

This is where I want to Be.

Thank you for the beautiful, succinct reminder, Jerry.

I don't neccesarily know what my goal is but the one thing that I currently desire the most is "freedom". And with this freedom I hope to expand my mind with knowledge and awareness. Once this is achieve I would hope that my efforts may benefit humanity as a whole. and also that I may get closer to god by understanding myself and creation.

ark said:
We have the topic "What's your work?" But perhaps it is also interesting to exchange our views on the "meaning of our lives". So, what's your's in your life?

Is it "happiness"? But our enemies also want to be "happy" - just in a different way. Is it happiness of other people? But if we give them happiness, according to how we see it, then they may not be able to find the true meaning of their lives?

So what is your goal in this life?

I don't know. I thought I knew.

And now I don't.

I just don't know.

I would say at this point my goal is self-mastery. To be as aware, open, and as conscious as possible for a human being. I say this now because I'm not living as I can and should be. I don't even know what I'm capable of doing for myself or others, but if I could be a whole unified being and see/ know myself then I can be what I need to be. If we can only give of ourselves and I'm internally fragmented then all I can offer is broken concepts and feelings. Sto is a total lack of concern for self and if I learn who I am then I won't worry about myself. And that would be freedom to me.
Freedom would bring happiness leading to an open awareness which would lead to conscious faith which is freedom I can offer to any who ask and they would reflect that back to close the circle.

I would say, freedom from unnecessary 'laws' and programs. (self importance, self pity, laziness, etc.)
Consistently follow through with diet, exercises, meditation: keeping a journal.
Networking and sharing. Also learning what to share, and with whom.
Learn, and to be able to better see the dynamics in any given situation or relationship. Then acting on it instead of reacting.

What is my goal? It all seemed so easy before i encountered the 4th way which rather upends everything.

This is where I'm at now, though things are in flux all the time:

1. Waking up
2. Learning how to be as good in practice at selfless love and loving kindness as i want to be in theory.
3. Be (in life) all that this physical form will allow me to be.

My goals ( more than one) are to:

1. Keep learning/refining new skills
2. Stay focused on the Work
3. Remain open to new data
4. Continue to question/challenge myself
5. Improve networking with other members of the Fellowship
6. Continue to improve my diet and thus, my thinking process and physical health
7. Grow spiritually and intellectually and deepen understanding
8. Stay human in my interactions with others
9. Increase both self-awareness and awareness of what is external to me.
10. Become the best person I can be

How can there be just one goal? :-)

It used to be happiness, but now I'm not sure how healthy and realistic that is; is there such a thing as objective happiness?

Explorer said:
It used to be happiness, but now I'm not sure how healthy and realistic that is; is there such a thing as objective happiness?

Maybe, but you might have to craft your own definition.

Explorer said:

mkrnhr posted the link to a short video about happiness here that might provide some food for thought.

Explorer said:

You might enjoy the book In Search of Happiness: Understanding an Endangered State of Mind by John F. Schumaker

Lisa Guliani said:
My goals ( more than one) are to:

1. Keep learning/refining new skills
2. Stay focused on the Work
3. Remain open to new data
4. Continue to question/challenge myself
5. Improve networking with other members of the Fellowship
6. Continue to improve my diet and thus, my thinking process and physical health
7. Grow spiritually and intellectually and deepen understanding
8. Stay human in my interactions with others
9. Increase both self-awareness and awareness of what is external to me.
10. Become the best person I can be

How can there be just one goal? :-)

Yes! I had a conversation the other day with a good (awakened) friend of mine. I had been wondering if he had felt the way I had, that at times I was losing my humanity. I sometimes feel that the more I grow in Knowledge, that the further it takes me away from being human. I still remember when the transcript when Laura was told about the lizzies eating people and us not being on a totally level playing field if/when 4D arrives. When she expressed her shock and said something along the lines of "that's horrible", they reminded her that it was just an experience, and "horrible" was a subjective mind set to boot. I see many sad things on the news and internet, and it doesn't affect me the way it used to, I rarely feel sad because in my eyes, their avatar for this level of the game just peaced out, not their essence. But even looking at it like that makes me feel less human.

Back
Top Bottom