When the "God" was a "woman"

La "madre naturaleza" podría considerarse representativa de la 1ª densidad

"Mother Nature" might be considered representative of 1st density.
So humans are also 1st density,according to this logic,because we are creations of mother nature...how could a lower density system create beings of a higher density?
Laura...I really don't want to create controversy here...I just want to know how things are...

Hola Rose, buen dia, algo interesante que encontre en las ultimas sesiones de los C's y que quizas tenga que ver con tu pregunta, fue el hecho de que los C's mencionaran que el primer cristo habia sido mujer, en otras sesiones de los C's tambien se mencionó a que en el tiempo de la caida la energia femenina tubo un papel crucial. Por otro lado en algunos libros de Carlos Castañeda el brujo chaman Don Juan Matus hace referencia y menciones de que el 90% del universo es de naturaleza femenina.

Hola Rose, buenos días, algo interesante que encontré en las últimas sesiones de los C's y que quizás tenga que ver con tu pregunta, fue el hecho de que los C's mencionaron que el primer Cristo había sido una mujer, en otras sesiones de los C's También se menciona que en la época de la caída la energía femenina jugó un papel crucial. Por otro lado, en algunos libros de Carlos Castañeda, el chamán brujo Don Juan Matus hace referencia y menciona que el 90% del universo es de naturaleza femenina.

Que tengas un buen dia : )

Hello Rose

Excerpts from Laura's Quest for the Grail:

"Nevertheless, the emerging "uniformity" of Christianity appealed to Constantine who was looking for the tool to strengthen his own military power.
This was a guy who executed his own son and boiled his wife alive.
Constantine saw Christianity as a way to get rid of dissent.
To make things even more uniform, Constantine presided over the first ecumenical council at Nicaea in 325.
What did the Council of Nicaea do besides establishing serious controls for the control system?
Well, it laid the foundation for the control and subjugation of women.
Nevertheless, this merger seems to have been the plan and the adoption of the Hebrew Bible was a political manoeuvre.
Included in this Bible was the Hebrew creation myth that assumed a posture of contempt for women, and this move was used to lock women into the role of passive and inferior beings.
Even today, Hebrew men are taught to offer the daily prayer:
"Blessed are You, O Lord our God, King of the Universe, who did not make me a woman."
All this was to further suppress the ancient pagan religions which were feminine and cyclical, nurturing and cooperative, and which did NOT postulate an end of the world, in which hellfire and damnation were imminent, and for which a "saviour" outside of oneself was needed!
Etc

A lot of things to read, which make us grow
Thanks to Laura

Tenderness for all
Channa

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Thank you,Channa!

Hola Rose, buen dia, algo interesante que encontre en las ultimas sesiones de los C's y que quizas tenga que ver con tu pregunta, fue el hecho de que los C's mencionaran que el primer cristo habia sido mujer, en otras sesiones de los C's tambien se menciona a que en el tiempo de la caida la energia femenina tubo un papel crucial. Por otro lado en algunos libros de Carlos Castañeda el brujo chaman Don Juan Matus hace referencia y menciones de que el 90% del universo es de naturaleza femenina.

Hello Rose, good morning, something interesting that I found in the last sessions of the C's and that perhaps has to do with your question, was the fact that the C's mentioned that the first Christ had been a woman, in other sessions of the C's as well It is mentioned that in the time of the fall the feminine energy played a crucial role. On the other hand, in some books by Carlos Castañeda, the shaman sorcerer Don Juan Matus makes reference and mentions that 90% of the universe is feminine in nature.

Have good day : )
I did not remember about the female Christ.
I remember they said that at the time of the fall,the feminine energy was associated with the wrong side.
Thanks for your input,Joels!
And have a good day too!

So humans are also 1st density,according to this logic,because we are creations of mother nature...how could a lower density system create beings of a higher density?
Laura...I really don't want to create controversy here...I just want to know how things are...

Then read "The Wave" and the sessions. You appear to be totally lost.

If you haven't come across it before Rose Miller, I found the book below one of the most balanced, thoughtful and insightful explorations of the whole topic you raise.

View attachment 49049

The Myth of the Goddess: Evolution of an Image - by Anne Baring & Jules Cashford

It's far from perfect and it has some big gaps in its understanding as to the principle reasons behind the shifts over time, most likely as a direct result of multiple catastrophes / comet cycles that in some ways appear to have played a role impacting the environment, consciousness and thus awareness. You can detect these tell-tell dramatic shifts embedded in the landmark art works and stories that seem to capture or narrate very significant changes as they come to the surface post these psyche-shaking outbursts from 'the great mother'.

I think that's one of the most interesting take aways from the whole arch of the story - how what appears to have been once an absolute trust in the 'mothering', nurturing, wholeness of being, became step by step, shattered into conflicting pieces as each trauma occurred - for how could she be our complete and all embracing shelter when she arises like a monster from the deep and with fire and brimstone smashes her children to a pulp!? This tension between being part of a complex whole in which male and female, life and death, seem to have been once holistically held in a singularity of shared 'loving' essence, (with I suspect no perceived boundaries of consciousness and being between female and male identity), began to be strained by experiencing the overwhelming fear and terror of her rampaging 'unkind' form. Slowly over time, through repeating trauma, came the very first stages of dividing things up into distinct parts. For eons they remained within the bounds of the whole but bit by bit the distance between them inched apart... and we all know where that eventually took us.

That's the paradox. That there is actually likely some deep layers of actual traumatizing experience embedded in what is known today as 'misogyny'. That she who is meant to be constant and true and ever loving becomes false, deceitful and monstrous if you turn your back on her for an instant! That she will destroy you if you fall into her lustful trap and trust fully in her!

Anyway, its a fascinating read full of multiple layers of suggestion. I found every chapter a goldmine and beautifully written with no real hint of agenda (though it is clearly heavily influenced by a Jungian view of myth and story... but that's no bad thing compared with other reductive, ideologically driven takes).

View attachment 49047

I still enjoy thinking of the wonderful image of Zoe and Bios. It dates from the period of splitting (though it was absorbed later by the Greeks as a key sustaining metaphor) and it is I think an attempt to still hold the pieces firmly together. Zoe being the eternal string of life force, of 'information', of perpetual creation represented as an infinite line of connecting beads that flows eternally through time and space, and Bios being the holy child of that process (normally presented as a male Bull) who falls from a single bead into incarnation - thus the body of the eternal goddess becomes flesh, flesh that remains part of her eternal being even though it has but one unique flowering at a time, part of her yet separate, remaining always with her yet bursting forth into its own existence, creating new embodied life through the act of separation (the bull being both her child and her lover). Female / male working together to create all and everything there is. His energy of ferocious will, fire and masculine power being but an aspect of her ever fertile, tenderizing womb - whilst still being uniquely him). Over and out.
Very interesting appreciate it,Michael B-C
And I hope your beautiful kitty is doing better.
Thanks

I have not disrespected you.
However it seems that you don't have the same education.
And you don't seems to have arguments either,why else would you cite the sessions that answer this question.
Spiritual pride is very unpleasant

I have not disrespected you.
However it seems that you don't have the same education.
And you don't seems to have arguments either,why else would you cite the sessions that answer this question.
Spiritual pride is very unpleasant

My point is that I've already discussed all of these things at great length in my writings and there are clues in the sessions. I budget my time and energy carefully these days, so it would be doubling my workload to expect me to explain it all again. The reason all my work is published online for free is just so I don't have to keep saying the same things over and over again.

I think when people use the word nature colloquially, they mean 1 and 2D. As for the idea of "Mother Nature" as the divine feminine principle of nurturing and the like, that seems more like a cluster of thought forms, i.e. something of 6D. I second Laura's recommendation about the Wave Series. Specifically, I would go to cassiopaea.org and do a search for "Ibn al-Arabi," and also Chapter 8 to learn more about that. A search on this forum will also pull up some threads dealing specifically with Ibn Arabi and Sufi mysticism.

If you're talking about mother nature as an agency creating humans and life, according the the C's and the Intelligent Design research done here humans and all life on earth appear to be engineered by 4D/5D beings, mostly STO but also some 4D STS trying to alter timelines so their own ancestors evolve and eventually merge with them.

Since myth seems to be an interest of yours, I'd also read the thread about "History of World Mythology" by Witzel.

I think the exchange above is a good example of how definitions and the way we see certain topics can sometimes obscure the complexity and variegated aspects of a question therefore the answer.

To go back to your quote above Rose, I think instead of saying "creations of" it would be wiser to say "hyperdimensionally subsumed under," since that's more in line with a hyperdimensional view of reality. And I would say that humans can at times have forms and behaviors that reflect this thought form of femininity and motherhood and the like at times, but it's definitely not the only one, hence why 6D is a realm of "unified thought forms".

Back
Top Bottom