When you feel like you're being ignored

I am no expert in jumping off of a building, and I am completely ok with that, but suggesting someone not to do it because of the very certain consequences, risks and whatnot, could be a reflection of my lack of expertise on jumping off of a building, BUT my advice is also true.

Also, I noticed that you never replied to a question I posted on your thread a little while ago, just in case you missed it I will leave the link here.

Exactly. And to expand on the same image, if I'm not an expert in jumping off buildings and I warn someone that it is dangerous, is that "cowardly"? Nobody's blocking anybody, people are free to listen to a warning or not. Now if on the other hand I'm no expert in jumping off buildings and I don't personally do it, but when someone talks about it I tell them: "yeah go for it, it will be fine, no problem". How is that of any help I wonder.

I agree with the above and would like to ask another question, that if you're true to form thus far, will most probably go unanswered. That is, why the psychomanteum?

Perhaps it would be a good idea to revisit the considerations that Laura gave to establishing an effective feedback mechanism that delivered as objective information as possible.

Chapter 36: Hailing the universe

Also some background for considerarion. First transcripts 1994, then didn't get the psychomanteum/psychomantium built until 1998 - so apart from practicing with as robust feedback as could be arranged and prior to that spending a couple of years, IIRC, sifting through random dead dudes who were not higher sources and sending them on their way. Also learning that having peeps around with the wrong intent could skew information coming through, it took four years before the psychomanteum was used.

That's a whole lot of practice that teaches much more than just studying a subject could achieve in practicing in the aim of gaining objective feedback prior to using the psychomantium where there is no guarantee that the information is subjective, totally skewed or given by a dead dude with a less than benevolent agenda.

Then apart from the feedback considerations, the C's urged networking - methods and results are published here and on the Cassiopean Experiment site for that purpose.

So from what can be gathered so far given your resistance to feedback, refusal to network by answering questions put to you, are potentially putting yourself at great risk of harm. It's just plain irresponsible to not warn you or to encourage you without at least getting more information.

I know that the C's encouraged you all to make one as well but you, Laura et al., seemed hesitant to do so.

I would like to open the door to discussion on this matter as I am taking it very seriously and have been waiting for the appropriate time to actually use my psychomanteum.
I would like to be as prepared as possible before I dive into this adventure and I don't have anywhere else to talk about this stuff with people.

Just a reminder of what you have asked for. The door is open for discussion here and you can talk about it. You may not like the responses you get, but then Laura didn't always like some of the C's answers either and they didn't always answer the question put to them for various reasons.

Just a reminder of what you have asked for. The door is open for discussion here and you can talk about it. You may not like the responses you get, but then Laura didn't always like some of the C's answers either and they didn't always answer the question put to them for various reasons.

I understand what you are saying, but please realize that I never asked for anyone's feedback on the use of the psychomanteum. I asked for people's feedback on how they deal with the feeling of being ignored. This thread derailed because people couldn't just perform the assigned task. The way it seemed to me is that everyone else made the decision about what this thread should really be about.

This is fine with me as it is a person's free will that determines how they choose to reply to something like this. At the same time, I exercise my free will to respond or not respond.

I allowed my weakness and the hope for a civilized discussion to overcome my better sense and I revealed information that I didn't really want to reveal. The point of this thread was really just to get a sense of how people deal with that type of negative emotion.

Could the original intent of this thread changed to an open discussion about the topics that have been brought up? Absolutely.

That choice was taken away from me, however. I also understand that I allowed that to happen. I'm not mad. Maybe a bit disappointed, but not mad.

As far as why I have chosen to use the psychomanteum, well I choose not to share that. Not because I don't believe in networking but because I don't feel it has any real relevance. My intent is all that matters.

My intention is to awaken that part of me that I know needs to be awakened. It is in my blood. There are many mediums, psychics and mystics in my family tree and it has been made clear to me that I share these abilities.

These things have been made clear to me by people I trust (living and passed), personal experiences that I have had and my general sense that this is the right thing for me.

(There is a LOT more that could be said about this last sentence, but I prefer to keep that private)

I have been studying psychic phenomena my whole life and the psychomanteum in particular for over ten years. I do not fear what will result in my use of the psychomanteum. I know how to protect myself from dead dudes (and other entities), they are easy to deal with if you understand how they behave. This would not be my first foray into contacting the 'other side' either.

I am confident that I have done all I can to ensure my own safety and the safety of those around me.

My statements about it being potentially dangerous are true, but I only stated that to describe my consternation that Ark wouldn't contact me about it. Even if only to tell me that it was a bad idea or that he would prefer to not discuss it for liability reasons.

Having said all of that, I appreciate all the energy that has been expended on my behalf and I felt that it would have been rude of me in the extreme to continue to ignore you all.

I understand what you are saying, but please realize that I never asked for anyone's feedback on the use of the psychomanteum. I asked for people's feedback on how they deal with the feeling of being ignored. This thread derailed because people couldn't just perform the assigned task. The way it seemed to me is that everyone else made the decision about what this thread should really be about.

When you create a thread, the default assumption is that you are inviting discussion and networking. That's what you get around here, it's a good thing. It's what makes participation here so valuable and rewarding to people. Trying to 'assign tasks' or confine the discussion in a particular way to suit your personal agenda is basically Internal Considering. What's particularly concerning is that you seem to be studiously avoiding the most important feedback you have been given - that you might not be in a safe position to go delving into unknown realms. You can choose to ignore people's observations, but maybe consider what might cause you to do such a thing.

The point of this thread was really just to get a sense of how people deal with that type of negative emotion.
An advanced individual would not fret over this...no reason to 'deal with it.' I can read ppl and their reasoning to ignore were for different reasons....Some not flattering to my person. My advice, fake it till you make it...meaning act/think like this doesn't bother you.

Why ppl here cautioned you, or didn't answer might very well be out of a protective intent. Honestly, being someone who can see what's out of reach for most, I do not encourage others to explore the other side; this would be wrong, knowing what I do. When you look at 'them,' they look back at you...Think you can handle it when/if you get physically pushed, grabbed or shook? How about your bedcovers rising up and what's beneath them growls at you? Just a couple of the many intrusions/threats I have encountered. You pay a price, always...you loose a bit of yourself, like vitality. It's not easy to not flinch when staring at the unknown....I never would ask for this ability, as the person writing here. I believe it was to let ppl know, yeah, this hyperdimentional stuff is real and it's dangerous....at least the things that show themselves.

All else, the postives are subtle, even saved my life a few times. But never have they 'shown' themselves.

When you create a thread, the default assumption is that you are inviting discussion and networking. That's what you get around here, it's a good thing. It's what makes participation here so valuable and rewarding to people. Trying to 'assign tasks' or confine the discussion in a particular way to suit your personal agenda is basically Internal Considering. What's particularly concerning is that you seem to be studiously avoiding the most important feedback you have been given - that you might not be in a safe position to go delving into unknown realms. You can choose to ignore people's observations, but maybe consider what might cause you to do such a thing.

Making assumptions is an Internal Considering, is it not? Do you not see how that could be considered an automatic, non-thinking response and could lead one into unconscious behavior? I ask you to consider the C's remarks about ceremonies and how they lead one into being deceived.

Why should I not create a thread with a specific intent? Why would people choose to ignore that intent? Maybe I had a specific reason for starting it the way that I did. It is not up to the one replying to determine the thoughts of the one posting.

I appreciate people's 'concern' about me. The truth of the matter is, none of you know me and I did not request that information.

I understand myself very well and my motivations in doing what I do.

Also, if you had read my last post thoroughly, you would see that this is nowhere near my first rodeo with the intangible.

An advanced individual would not fret over this...no reason to 'deal with it.' I can read ppl and their reasoning to ignore were for different reasons....Some not flattering to my person. My advice, fake it till you make it...meaning act/think like this doesn't bother you.

Why ppl here cautioned you, or didn't answer might very well be out of a protective intent. Honestly, being someone who can see what's out of reach for most, I do not encourage others to explore the other side; this would be wrong, knowing what I do. When you look at 'them,' they look back at you...Think you can handle it when/if you get physically pushed, grabbed or shook? How about your bedcovers rising up and what's beneath them growls at you? Just a couple of the many intrusions/threats I have encountered. You pay a price, always...you loose a bit of yourself, like vitality. It's not easy to not flinch when staring at the unknown....I never would ask for this ability, as the person writing here. I believe it was to let ppl know, yeah, this hyperdimentional stuff is real and it's dangerous....at least the things that show themselves.

All else, the postives are subtle, even saved my life a few times. But never have they 'shown' themselves.

Gosh, thank you for keeping your post on topic to the original post. I will say that my first reaction to this total ignore was to be a bit angry. It just didn't make sense to me that I would be ignored. Especially when my original posts were on topic in the thread that I posted them in. About twenty minutes after that initial feeling I realized that I was reaching out to someone who either didn't care or had some other reason for not replying to me. After that, I decided to analyze my reactions and see what other people had to say on the topic.

I posted this thread because I thought it would be an interesting topic to explore in a simple way because I had literally just been through that experience. I thought that it could be a way for me to connect with others on this forum in a meaningful way. I can now see that I was anticipating an outcome. I understand how that affected what transpired.

In my personal opinion, a LOT of the people in this forum do not truly understand what it means to respect the free will of others. Which I believe is the core of the message that the C's, Orions, Ra Teachings, etc. are trying to convey to us.

As far as experiences with the supernatural, I know exactly what you are talking about, I have had many encounters both sought out and forced upon me. It is something that I cannot avoid, even if I wanted to. I learned from my maternal grandmother who was a practicing medium in Germany in the 1930's and 1940's how to protect myself spiritually and physically at a young age.

I have a respect for the unseen, but I do not fear it.

I am of the Light and to the Light I will return.

Making assumptions is an Internal Considering, is it not? Do you not see how that could be considered an automatic, non-thinking response and could lead one into unconscious behavior? I ask you to consider the C's remarks about ceremonies and how they lead one into being deceived.

Why should I not create a thread with a specific intent? Why would people choose to ignore that intent? Maybe I had a specific reason for starting it the way that I did. It is not up to the one replying to determine the thoughts of the one posting.

I appreciate people's 'concern' about me. The truth of the matter is, none of you know me and I did not request that information.

I understand myself very well and my motivations in doing what I do.

Also, if you had read my last post thoroughly, you would see that this is nowhere near my first rodeo with the intangible.

Gosh, thank you for keeping your post on topic to the original post. I will say that my first reaction to this total ignore was to be a bit angry. It just didn't make sense to me that I would be ignored. Especially when my original posts were on topic in the thread that I posted them in. About twenty minutes after that initial feeling I realized that I was reaching out to someone who either didn't care or had some other reason for not replying to me. After that, I decided to analyze my reactions and see what other people had to say on the topic.

I posted this thread because I thought it would be an interesting topic to explore in a simple way because I had literally just been through that experience. I thought that it could be a way for me to connect with others on this forum in a meaningful way. I can now see that I was anticipating an outcome. I understand how that affected what transpired.

In my personal opinion, a LOT of the people in this forum do not truly understand what it means to respect the free will of others. Which I believe is the core of the message that the C's, Orions, Ra Teachings, etc. are trying to convey to us.

As far as experiences with the supernatural, I know exactly what you are talking about, I have had many encounters both sought out and forced upon me. It is something that I cannot avoid, even if I wanted to. I learned from my maternal grandmother who was a practicing medium in Germany in the 1930's and 1940's how to protect myself spiritually and physically at a young age.

I have a respect for the unseen, but I do not fear it.

I am of the Light and to the Light I will return.
I see you're determined to go through with this...Please let me know of your experiences.

Back
Top Bottom