Where is Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales?

Do we know if the above white horse that ran through London is the same horse as the white horse below?
No it isn't, look at the bridle of the 2 horses and they are different, the one in the parade and the still photo of the galloping horse in Joe is post in the previous page. I'm no expert but I rode a lot when I was young, grew up on a farm with 50 horses operating a riding school did some competition but traded the horse early teen for motocross but, followed my sisters often to watch them compete. ( they won every thing in Canada as Junior.)
I was thinking as you that they were the same horse until you brought it to my attention that they may not be the same. It took me less then a minute to realize that they were not. Look in particular to the martingale, the piece connecting the bridle to the chest. In the parade it is a chain and on the photo is of leader. I first thought that it was broken in the parade as it didn't prevent the horse to lift it head but it seem that it is maybe only decorative as it doesn't. So I stopped my analyzing the horse in the parade and it rider then as it is obvious a different one.

No it isn't, look at the bridle of the 2 horses and they are different, the one in the parade and the still photo of the galloping horse in Joe is post in the previous page. I'm no expert but I rode a lot when I was young, grew up on a farm with 50 horses operating a riding school did some competition but traded the horse early teen for motocross but, followed my sisters often to watch them compete. ( they won every thing in Canada as Junior.)
I was thinking as you that they were the same horse until you brought it to my attention that they may not be the same. It took me less then a minute to realize that they were not. Look in particular to the martingale, the piece connecting the bridle to the chest. In the parade it is a chain and on the photo is of leader. I first thought that it was broken in the parade as it didn't prevent the horse to lift it head but it seem that it is maybe only decorative as it doesn't. So I stopped my analyzing the horse in the parade and it rider then as it is obvious a different one.

Most interesting, does this indicate a dimensional aspect and phenomenon to what we are observing? Despite the blood soaked white horse, he is galloping along, with no indication, that he has been injured he also keeps pace more or less galloping along with the black horse, most strange.

No it isn't, look at the bridle of the 2 horses and they are different, the one in the parade and the still photo of the galloping horse in Joe is post in the previous page.
But without the bridle, the martingale, the objects, can be the same horse?
I'm looking at the color, on both the upper body is more white than the back, kind of cream little yellowish.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426_164111.jpg
    Screenshot_20240426_164111.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20240426_162412.jpg
    Screenshot_20240426_162412.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20240426_162950.jpg
    Screenshot_20240426_162950.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 31

But without the bridle, the martingale, the objects, can be the same horse?
I'm looking at the color, on both the upper body is more white than the back, kind of cream little yellowish.
Well the tackle is different as well in the saddle part, look at the sangle (french word) that goes underneath the horse. The running one it is black and the parade one it is cover with white linen.
In this article, they show one of the rider after he was unhorsed and he is not dress as the parade one.
Royal Household Calvary horses bolt through London after throwing riders off, just as Big Ben clock 'stops working'

Almost as if it doesn't want to do what it is doing and/or is "fed up" with its headgear and/or with the person who is riding on it.
There could be many reasons causing this type of behavior from mental to physical.
Now I think we can safely assume that it is very unlikely this horse would be selected for mounted regiment if he was easily spooked or of nervous disposition.
My bet is that this is a pain/soreness issue that is being exacerbated with the movement. In fact I think I can see subtle signs of lameness in this footage.

While those horses were running amok this morning, the Big Ben clock stopped for more than an hour with the hands stuck at 9am. Towards the end of that stoppage, at 10:06am, the clock 'bonged' 11 times, before showing the correct time again at 10:15am.The Big Ben clock, with four faces, sits in a tower that was originally called simply "the Clock Tower", but was renamed Elizabeth Tower in 2012 to mark the Diamond Jubilee of Elizabeth II.FWIW, yesterday was Saint George's day, the patron saint of England. He was supposed to have ridden a white horse.
Here are two visual interpretations:
English flag with white horse.jpgBritish flag with white horse.jpg
This horse was one of two that went East, the one running with the black horse in front.
1714311998037.png

Last edited:
Just cross-posting it here, for the record... from Session April 13th 2024:

And later in the same session:

She "may not recover" implies that she could recover, so this would explain why the royal family (more specifically, Crown agents, enforcers for the British government who 'handle' the royal family) is dropping fake footage of her into the media; they hope to defer her 'return to public life' until such time as she's well again and her 'vaxx' injury is no longer so apparent. But if she has a neurological condition akin to cerebral palsy, such a recovery is unlikely.

It's a right mess they've gotten themselves into because, if the above is correct, Elizabeth and Kate have fallen victim to 'the vaxx'... and it's also possible that it caused Charles's cancer, and Sarah Ferguson's. *

We also now see that the warnings these past several years about AI-generated 'deepfakes' were valid, only that it's Western governments which have begun dropping them into public discourse to 'influence populations', not 'online conspiracy theorists' nor 'malign foreign governments seeking to manipulate our democracy'...

* ADDED: And his father, Prince Philip, who was also 'vaccinated' before he died in April 2021.
Someone on X reminded me of what happened to a royal princess in Thailand in December 2022:

Thai princess collapses from heart condition, palace says

The Thai King's eldest daughter collapsed from a heart condition on Wednesday evening, Thailand's royal palace says.

Princess Bajrakitiyabha, the eldest daughter of King Vajiralongkorn, collapsed while training her dogs north-east of Bangkok, the palace said.

The 44-year-old was taken to a nearby hospital, then taken by helicopter to Bangkok, where she is being treated.

The palace described her condition last night as "stable to a certain extent".

Medical bulletins from the royal palace in Thailand are typically vague and cryptic, and from the single statement issued about Princess Bajrakitiyabha, it is difficult to gauge how serious her condition is, says the BBC's Jonathan Head in Bangkok.

The statement says nothing about her state of health now. Some reports have suggested it is a lot more serious than stated.
Well, I can tell you about "the state of her health now": she's been in a coma ever since, and is not expected to recover. She's nearly the same age as Middleton, by the way. So that's another possibility: Middleton is by now in a coma.

What's interesting is that in Thailand, unlike in the UK, it wasn't (as far as a I can tell) expressly publicized that their royal family 'got vaxxed', so when one of its most public visible members collapsed, their media organs reported it as such but without mentioning her 'vaccination' status.

In the UK, everyone knows Middleton was vaxxed because the state used her for promoting it, so the state is having to mask her vaxx injury with a 'normal' illness.

As to whether or not Princess Bajrakitiyabha was vaxxed, the Thai royal family - including Bajrakitiyabha herself - in 2021 went over the heads of the country's health authorities to personally invest in manufacturing the British AstraZeneca 'vaccine' in Thailand.

That greed appears to have cost the Thai king his daughter (and likely heir to the throne).

Talk about 'instant karma'.🤦‍♂️

Wow, I hadn't heard about this princess.

Well you have to thank the fact-checkers for giving some information! :lol: Leaving aside the obvious propaganda, on this link:

Thailand’s Princess Bajrakitiyabha, the eldest of the king’s children and a potential heir to the throne, collapsed on Dec. 14 while training her dogs for a competition. On Jan. 7, a palace statement said the 44-year-old princess fell into a coma due to a severe arrhythmia, or irregular heartbeat, caused by heart inflammation following a mycoplasma infection.

Despite no mention of COVID-19 vaccination, online articles and social media posts have baselessly claimed that the princess’s condition was caused by a COVID-19 vaccine and that Thai officials were banning Pfizer’s shots.

“Thailand to BAN Pfizer After Thai Princess Falls Into a Coma Following Booster Jab,” reads one Feb. 5 headline from a dubious website.

The claims stem from an interview, widely shared online by anti-vaccine activists, with a retired Thai-German microbiologist named Sucharit Bhakdi. Bhakdi, who has spread misinformation about COVID-19 and the vaccines before, claimed without evidence that the princess collapsed 23 days after a booster. He also said, incorrectly, that a bacterial infection “would never do what she’s suffering from,” and called the diagnosis “so ridiculous.”

[...]
The royal family has not released the princess’s vaccine status, and there’s no evidence that she received a booster before falling into a coma.

Well, she may not have gotten an actual booster because the first shot was so bad. That's vague.

And here is the wiki page about Sucharit Bhakdi:

Again, all propaganda, but I certainly like him! He was on top of things from the very beginning. And now he's also called "antisemitic". :rolleyes:

There is an article at Sott.fr about this beautiful princess victim of the vaccination. Inside the article there is also a video by Redacted.

Well, I can tell you about "the state of her health now": she's been in a coma ever since, and is not expected to recover. She's nearly the same age as Middleton, by the way. So that's another possibility: Middleton is by now in a coma.
FWIW, the rumour is that Katherine was in a medically-induced coma when she was in hospital according to the peeps from Redacted based on news from a Spanish blogger. It is interesting that the palace refuted this. At about 6 minutes in:

Also, there were rumours that Kate's medical file had been hacked if I remember it correctly from the Daily Mail?

I had the flu, so I watched all their Kate Middleton videos...

Wow, I hadn't heard about this princess.

Well you have to thank the fact-checkers for giving some information! :lol: Leaving aside the obvious propaganda, on this link:

Well, she may not have gotten an actual booster because the first shot was so bad. That's vague.

And here is the wiki page about Sucharit Bhakdi:

Again, all propaganda, but I certainly like him! He was on top of things from the very beginning. And now he's also called "antisemitic". :rolleyes:

I find it quite unlikely that Sucharit Bhakdi would pull those statements out of thin air (namely, that the princess has been vaccinated and shortly after the coma started). I don’t think Bhakdi is the kind of guy that would say something like this unless he has good reasons to believe that it is probably true.

Also, there were rumours that Kate's medical file had been hacked if I remember it correctly from the Daily Mail?
There's this article from March 2024 which claims at least three hospital staff members are under investigation for alleged attempts to access Kate Middleton's medical documents: Did private hospital wait a week to report Kate medical info 'hack'?

The private hospital at the centre of a scandal around alleged attempts to access the Princess of Wales's medical records did not report the suspected breach to the authorities for more than seven days after she was discharged, it is claimed.

Three members of staff at The London Clinic are under investigation over claims of a data breach at the clinic, with the trio believed to have been suspended and facing professional sanctions if proven to have accessed her private medical information.

The alleged breach took place at the clinic after the future Queen was admitted for planned abdominal surgery on January 16, with Kate being discharged 14 days later. She has rarely been seen in public since then, leading to cruel conspiracy theories on social media about her wellbeing and health.

And then there's this from December 2023 Hackers threatening to release the Royal Family's medical information

Hackers who targeted the private hospital which treated Kate, Princess of Wales, are threatening to release private medical information belonging to members of the Royal Family.

The gang broke into the computer systems of the King Edward VII's Hospital and warned they aim to release 'data from the Royal Family' on Tuesday unless they are paid £300,000 in the cyber currency Bitcoin.

The ransom demand was made on the dark web, where the hackers posted images of what they claim are stolen files including X-rays, letters from consultants, registration forms, handwritten clinical notes, and pathology forms.
I can't find any follow up information about it though.

FWIW, the rumour is that Katherine was in a medically-induced coma when she was in hospital according to the peeps from Redacted based on news from a Spanish blogger. It is interesting that the palace refuted this. At about 6 minutes in:

I had the flu, so I watched all their Kate Middleton videos...
Brilliant find. I didn't realise that neither the kids nor her parents had visited her during her long stay in hospital. Knowing how she feels about family this doesn't gel at all. So was she taken secretly to hospital to see if they could find a way to alleviate or control her vaccine induced symptoms or was she never in hospital at all as the medics realised there was nothing much that could be done. Either way the hospital staff would know that something was amiss. I have worked in hospitals for many years and the one thing all the staff have in common is gossip. It is rife. There was also no photo of her either entering or leaving hospital which is very unusual.

The press and media are fully aware there is a problem. They are like bloodhounds when it comes to ferreting out a good story. Their compliance with the lie is totally akin to their behaviour over the covid debacle. The longer this non-public appearance situation persists, the more the public will be questioning the narrative. When Kate gave that suspicious interview on the garden bench we gained the impression that the cancer was no big deal and she was having "just in case" chemo. This presumably would be of fairly short duration, so how long can they continue with the cancer treatment scenario. The palace bods must be hoping and praying that her problems are of short duration.

Back
Top Bottom