Where is Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales?

Here is a video of them both. William and his son, George look pretty subdued for guys at an important game; you can tell they are deeply troubled:

Poor little George looks traumatised, but is expected to put up a good front (sorry about narrators!)

The little man looks worried, anxious, far too serious for a child his age. His behavior mirrors that of a fish out of water persona. Anyone can tell that this child is not ready to be doing walk-abouts at this time. I realize it is his destiny eventually, but to me, it smacks in the face as child abuse!
William should have taken Charlotte instead. She is confident, sassy, enjoys the limelight much more than he older brother and she seems to see it a game instead of a chore.

Didn't see it being mentioned yet, but the first official portrait of King Charles III was revealed, and what a creepy portrait it is. Supposedly the butterfly is the symbol of transformation of King Charles into a monarch. Absolutely astonishing that this "bloody" picture that looks like guts were smeared all over it was allowed to be called "the first official portrait". A sign of the times and the last nail in the postmodern coffin.

View attachment 95918
It is astonishing that his uniform is also red and yet, it is faded in the background of the red muck/blood/entrails type of paint! Simply astonishing that it would become the official portrait! Why choose red as background? Disgustingly ugly! Another red omen! Have you noticed that only his hands and face are really noticeable? That reminds me of someone who is in a coffin... face and hands are more noticeable than the rest of the body! Good grief!
As for his health and all the announcements that he had proclaimed latterly (for William and Catherine and removing honors from Henry), to me he is rushing up to ensure that he can do as much as possible now when he still has enough energy to do so. He won't be around much longer.

Didn't see it being mentioned yet, but the first official portrait of King Charles III was revealed, and what a creepy portrait it is. Supposedly the butterfly is the symbol of transformation of King Charles into a monarch. Absolutely astonishing that this "bloody" picture that looks like guts were smeared all over it was allowed to be called "the first official portrait". A sign of the times and the last nail in the postmodern coffin.

View attachment 95918
It's like Vigo the Carpathian on a background of slime:

View attachment 95918
Have you noticed the man on the left with glasses.

Enlarge the photo of his face and look at the shape of his skull.

Does it remind anyone of anything?

Have you noticed the man on the left with glasses.

Yes, he seems to have a rather large back skull! Could be a trick of the camera, though! In the video, it does not seem so large.
Here is his biography from Wikipedia. He is the son of an politician and had a bout of Hodgkin's Disease as a child.

Not quite. I think there are many people like that, and he seems to have some neck muscle tension there, probably a compensation in his posture. Also if you look at elongated skulls, the volume is much bigger. Yours is a conspiracy too many!
:lol:
(Not that it's hard to do nowadays.)

His brain is weird, for sure, for him to have painted THAT.

Well, they avoid me.

I have never seen a skull like that with the people I have met.

And well, I try to see beyond, whether it is an effect of the photo, genetic in the sense of an unusual way or other explanations, for me it is fine.

However, I found it interesting when I saw it.
The back of my head is shaped like that when it is shaved. That guy's head just looks like a big ol head. Speaking from big head experience.

It is astonishing that his uniform is also red and yet, it is faded in the background of the red muck/blood/entrails type of paint! Simply astonishing that it would become the official portrait! Why choose red as background? Disgustingly ugly! Another red omen! Have you noticed that only his hands and face are really noticeable? That reminds me of someone who is in a coffin... face and hands are more noticeable than the rest of the body! Good grief!
As for his health and all the announcements that he had proclaimed latterly (for William and Catherine and removing honors from Henry), to me he is rushing up to ensure that he can do as much as possible now when he still has enough energy to do so. He won't be around much longer.
Amateur but serious portraitist here. So much to unpick in that painting. Mostly, I'm wondering why that particular artist was selected for such an important commission as this. Generally, a great deal of thought goes into such decisions.

Back
Top Bottom