Where is Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales?

That was kind of my thinking as well, a bit much. And they tried to make it all touching and stuff.. but it would've been more effective if she had just stood in front of a camera and said the same thing, instead of reading the script.. but, it's a matter of taste I suppose.

Well there are wigs, body doubles, (clones?). Then there is the C's affirming that her illness is COVID shot related. Laura suggested Bell's Palsy or something visible and that was confirmed.
So who/what will be paraded around as Kate if her 'cancer' treatment is finished now?
Sounds like a distraction (or bait to get the public interested in the story again?). Clown world, eh?
I am no expert, but the small amount of research I have done tells me that -
radiation treatment makes your hair fall out and they don't use radiation therapy much anymore on cancer, and

chemotherapy is mostly very strong antibiotics, nothing fancy but like all antibiotics, it kills both the good and the bad tissue.

My mother's 'ovarian cancer treatment' was 9 monthly needle shots of antibiotics where she sat in a recliner for an hour then went home. At first, she was fine but after the 3rd shot, she started to feel sick after the injections. After her 9th treatment, they told her they couldn't control her numbers but they would be happy to euthanize her - we live in Canada.

She agreed because she was tired of being so sick from the treatments. She died in 1995 aged 70.

They didn't offer her radiation probably would have been ineffective for her cancer.

Needs more research but that's what i have learned incidentally over the years. I hope that helps.

Stella
Apparently yes. I have a colleague who is under a such treatment and her hairs did not fall. But she have incredibly inflate.
radiation treatment makes your hair fall out and they don't use radiation therapy much anymore on cancer, and

chemotherapy is mostly very strong antibiotics, nothing fancy but like all antibiotics, it kills both the good and the bad tissue.

My mother's 'ovarian cancer treatment' was 9 monthly needle shots of antibiotics where she sat in a recliner for an hour then went home. At first, she was fine but after the 3rd shot, she started to feel sick after the injections. After her 9th treatment, they told her they couldn't control her numbers but they would be happy to euthanize her - we live in Canada.

She agreed because she was tired of being so sick from the treatments. She died in 1995 aged 70.

They didn't offer her radiation probably would have been ineffective for her cancer.

Needs more research but that's what i have learned incidentally over the years. I hope that helps.

Stella

Stella

Stella
Just for the sake of accuracy although antibiotics are technically also chemo therapy they mostly target bacteria while cancer chemo treatment targets rapidly growing body cells, this includes hair follicles or oral mucosa cells and that’s why common side effect is hair loss or ulcers in the mouth.
The same is with radiation but only radiation of the head and neck will cause hair loss.

Back
Top Bottom